10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rubelles Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Rubelles Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rubelles Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rubelles Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rubelles Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rubelles Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rubelles Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rubelles Ile De France:
ibis Styles Melun
Guest rooms at the Ibis Styles Melun are equipped with air conditioning and an extra refrigerator. They each have a private bathroom and toilet.A continental buffet breakfast is served everyday. Guests can relax in the bar, which features a large TV and an outdoor terrace.This ibis Styles provides a 24-hour reception and free private parking. It is easily accessible by the A5 motorway, and 21.7 miles from Orly Airport. Disneyland Resort Paris is 28 miles away. Vaux le Vicompte Chateau is located 1.9 miles away and Fontainebleau Chateau is 11.8 miles from the hotel.
- location : very close to Chateau Vaux-le-Vicomte. Excellent situation. Breakfast en bbq really good !!
- good service , great staff, breakfast was amazing, room beautiful very clean !!!
- The breakfast offer when it came to savoury items was just non existent. The rest was great!
- The room was good-sized, more than most, beds were perfect. Clean, separate toilet, large shower, roomy bathroom. Fast and strong WiFi. We would come here again, recommend!
- Plenty of space for large luggage to be stored off the ground. Extra pillows in room, coat-hangers in closet, Fresh fruit at breakfast, secure parking, good mattress.
The rooms are modern, spacious and comfortable, all equipped with a functional bathroom, flat-screen TV and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Melun city centre is only a 5-minute drive away and Fontainebleau Castle is a 25-minute drive from the property. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Very good breakfast and private parking, room was clean.
- This Ibis was not as modern and nice looking as the former Ibis hotels I have stayed in.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. They, especially the cleaners, are to be congratulated for their efforts in providing a good service in a rather disappointing and aging building.
- Le petit déjeuner sympa et constitué de produits frais.
- Le lit confortable et la proximité du Château de Vaux le Vicomte
Premiere Classe Melun Senart – Vert Saint Denis
Rooms are comfortable and fully equipped with private bathrooms, TV, work desk and free Wi-Fi access.A breakfast buffet is available in the restaurant of the hotel for guests of Premiere Classe Melun Senart until 10 am.
Free private parking is available on site.
- Just to ask if possible to change the pillows in the bed or add some more as different people with different sizes use the room. We asked some but could not get any.
- The room are small but according to the payment it’s acceptable.
You really get what you pay for with this place.
Cheap and cheerful.
In the middle of a shopping estate.
Quick easy stop over
Le parking privé
Qualité prix le petit déjeuner
petit déjeuner varié
Campanile Melun Sud – Dammarie les Lys
All rooms feature free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom. Breakfast is served daily at the hotel and lunch and dinner are also available in the restaurant.Nearby is the famous Château of Vaux-le-Vicomte, Disneyland Theme Park and numerous activities including bowling, ice skating and go-karting.The Campanile Melun – Dammary-les-Lys Hotel offers excellent value and convenience. In this friendly hotel you will receive a warm welcome from the helpful team.
- The Staff where really helpful and assisted me with Taxi bookings and how to visit the local area. The hotel is situated close to Melun and has easy access to motorway network. The hotel was basic but clean.
Perfect for overnight stay, family room was great for 2 adults and 3 kids. Room was clean, beds comfy. A double with bunk beds.
Car park was secure and locked at night with security code.
- Excellent bed, lovely bed linen, extra clean room and bathroom, accommodating staff, yes it is true !
- The place was clean and the bed was comfortable. I especially enjoyed the shower. It’s a nice location to be in to tour round the small town.
Good Continental breakfast selection
Friendly and professional staff
Campanile Melun Senart – Vert-Saint-Denis
Campanile Melun Senart – Vert-Saint-Denis is easily accessible, as it is near the A5 highway as well as other major roads that will connect you to Paris. Offering excellent value for money in a convenient location, the hotel is a great option if you are looking for a stopover while traveling through the Île-de-France region of France.During your stay you have the options of either walking through the nearby forest, taking a trip into the center of Paris, or even enjoying a day at Disneyland Resort Paris – all are easy to get to by car.
- great location if travelling by car: good restaurants around, and shopping areas very close. Even car washing is nearby
- It was a convenient stop over on our trip down South. Good facility for a dog with easy outside access.
Choose the hotel because of the location to Chateaus we were planning on visiting.
Room was quite small but met our needs
- We were very happy with the cleanliness of the room which offered very good value for money and was comfortable. We will also be posting a positive review on trip advisor. Petit dejuner was excellent and the staff were very good and attentive.
- De badkamer was perfect en de bedden waren prima verzorgd.
Hotel Restaurant du Mée
Rooms at the Hotel Restaurant du Mée are individually decorated and overlook the grounds. They are well equipped and offer free Wi-Fi access.Free on-site parking is available at the Hotel Restaurant du Mée, meaning you can easily explore the Île-de-France region by car.Possible daytrips include the forest of Fontainebleau, the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte and the Château de Blandy-les-Tours.
- Enjoyed the garden view and the birds in the morning.
- Nice breakfast and nice staff. The price is very good for the accommodations.
- Kind people, good food, comfortable place and bed.
- The photos describing the hotel make it look like a charming converted farmhouse. In fact, it’s quite a dull building. Hardly any staff, hardly any guests. No air con 40 degrees centigrade
- It was a convenient stop off on our journey south , the food was good
Le Grand Monarque
With views of the wooded park, all of the air-conditioned rooms have a balcony and large marble bathrooms. Facilities for making coffee and tea are available. Free, unlimited Wi-Fi access is available throughout.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Le Grand Monarque and It is free for children under 6. The hotel’s restaurant, L’Improviste, serves seasonal cuisine for lunch and dinner if you reserve in advance.The Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte is a 15-minute drive away and the hotel is 9.3 miles from the Château de Fontainebleau.
Helpful staff. Opened up access to pool table for us to use.
Nice woodland setting.
- Simply pleasant. A hotel in Paris like this would be over 200€ a night and still not as clean and quiet.
- Reception staff very friendly. 15-20 mns walk from Melun station.
- 15 minute walk from the train station. Old fashioned hotel, but you get what you pay for. The dinner was pretty good and reasonably priced.
The grounds are nice. The staff were friendly & polite. The room was on the small side but clean & quiet at night & the bed comfortable & had a nice little balcony overlooking the grounds. The bathroom clean if a little ‘tired’ but a good hair dryer. etc. The hand basin had a generous space to the side for putting down one’s toileteries.
The dinner was tasty when it arrived, but there was only one waiter taking orders & serving.
The buffet breakfast had plenty of choices.
- Helpful staff. Opened up access to pool table for us to use.
Budget Hotel – Melun Sud Dammarie Les Lys
All the rooms are spacious and feature a private bathroom, desk and flat-screen TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided in each room and throughout the hotel.A buffet breakfast is available every morning and evening meals can also be provided on request. A shopping centre and restaurants can be found within a 2-minute walk.Disneyland Paris Attraction Park is 36.7 miles away and free private parking is possible on site.
- Breakfast a bit above the ordinary for a budget overnight place to stay
- No time for breakfast. Bed very comfortable, bathroom quite spacious
- Less than half the price of a nearby Campanile but still clean with on site parking.
- Beds were very comfortable, rooms clean, but basic
1/ Quite Place / celkem klidne misto
2/ E.Leclerc(shopping) 500m from the hotel / E.Leclerc(shopping) 500m od hotelu
– great restaurant in the shopping area, not expensive and all fresh / skvela restaurece primo uvnitr
Comfort Hotel Apollonia St Fargeau/ Fontainebleau Nord
All spacious rooms feature a private bathroom with a bathtub, free Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at the Hotel Apollonia, and you can enjoy a drink from the hotel bar.Fontainebleau Forest is only a 5-minute drive from this hotel and free public parking is available on site. Ponthierry-Pringy RER Station is just 1,500 feet from this hotel, providing direct access to Paris.
- The staff were good. Both on the telephone and on arrival. The lift was out of order but they insisted on carrying our bag upstairs.
- Close to highway and train station to Paris. Very nice staff
- Reception staff helpful. Arrived late and there was no food available, but we were given directions to a local restaurant.
- Comfortable beds, bar, Buffalo Grill restaurant nearby, friendly staff.
The room was clean and comfortable.
The staff was very warm and friendly.
Novotel Senart Golf De Greenparc
Each room at the Novotel Senart Golf De Greenparc has a private bathroom and balcony. Some rooms also have views of the golf course, while others feature a Nespresso machine, a queen size bed or a 46-inch flat screen TV.The restaurant features a terrace and serves traditional French cuisine. The Novotel Senart also provides a bar with a terrace offering views of the golf course. 6 meeting rooms are featured at Novotel Senart Golf De Greenparc.Free private parking is available on site and the hotel is easily accessible by the N104, which provides access to central Paris. Guests can also reach Paris by train within 40 minutes through Lieusaint Train Station, which is 2.5 miles from the property.
Comfortable and very clean rooms. Although our went room the shower drain was blocked so we ended up with almost a swimming pool! The bonus for us was having interconnecting rooms which is great when travelling with children. We stayed her as a stop over from a ski holiday in the southern Alps. It has great access off the A6 and only 3 hours to the tunnel the following morning.
Nice albeit small pool with loungers to relax on. Water temperature in the winter could’ve been warmer though. Shame the sauna wasn’t working.
- Can not enjoy anything Novotel cancelled Booking.comm booking, because from “Centrale Reservation” isn’t worth, if you don’t directly from them they allow themself to cancel your booking.
- The children had a great time in the pool. Very child friendly.
- The hotel staff were friendly. You can catch a local bus within 5 minute walk of the hotel to two main train stations which will get you into central Paris within 45 minutes. The newly built and huge shopping complex Senart is only a short drive from the hotel and is amazing.
- Staff were super friendly & very helpful. Restaurant staff were so kind to our daughter who’s fussy with food! They went out of their way to make her happy & have a good meal after our long drive. We were very impressed with everything, definitely will book again when driving to south of France & need a stopover hotel. Parking is secure too.
- Comfortable and very clean rooms. Although our went room the shower drain was blocked so we ended up with almost a swimming pool! The bonus for us was having interconnecting rooms which is great when travelling with children. We stayed her as a stop over from a ski holiday in the southern Alps. It has great access off the A6 and only 3 hours to the tunnel the following morning.
Top Hotels In Rubelles Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rubelles Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rubelles Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rubelles Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!