10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rubayo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Rubayo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rubayo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rubayo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rubayo Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rubayo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rubayo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rubayo Cantabria:
El Abuelo De La Cachava
Located near the Cantabrian Sea, El Abuelo De La Cachava lies in the beautiful village of Gajano. It features a spa, free Wi-Fi and parking and elegant, soundproofed rooms.All of the rooms at family-run El Abuelo De La Cachava offer air conditioning, a balcony and minibar. Suites have their own hydro-massage bathtub.El Abuelo De La Cachava’s spa includes an indoor pool, a jacuzzi and a sauna. Guests can also relax on the terrace or in the grounds.El Abuelo De La Cachava is located only 3 miles from Santander Airport and central Santander is a 15-minute drive away. The hotel is just one mile from highway A8, which runs from Santander to San Sebastián.
- Great breakfast, comfy beds, location was perfect, Lourdes and the rest of the team were great and very helpful with some special requirements 😉 thank you guys, we will be back!
Great staff, accommodation and breakfast. Good parking, 2 restaurants in walking distance and Lourdes gave us good advice about getting to Santander by ferry and what to see.
We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.
Lovely small hotel/b&b, very friendly staff, nothing was too much!
Breakfast was fantastic! Large choice and variety of sweet and salt.
We went to Santander by boat, it’s a lovely city where you van walk for hours.
I would recommend this b&b to everybody, we will come back ?
- Lourdes and her sister made us so welcome. We were show to our room by Lourdes and we were very happy with the view over the field from the terrace. The room was tastefully decorated and was spacious and very clean. The liben on the ved was if high quality as well as very pretty.The on suite bathroom has a lovely rain shower and our towels were soft and fluffy.Breakdast was and overly treat in lovely fresh surroundings. We had lots if choice including their home made bread and cakes. Nothing was too much trouble and their hostess skills 2nd to non.
Very nice place in quiet area, near Santander and very near to the airport. If you want to take a deep breath and relax this is place for you. The hosts are extremely nice and helpful.
Breakfast was delicious.
Castilla Termal Balneario Solares
With superb relaxation and spa facilities, including a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, this is a luxurious, modern and renovated historical building in a tranquil setting of Solares. Somo and Loredo Beaches are just 6.2 miles from the hotel, while Santander is 11.2 miles away. Free WiFi is provided and free public parking is available on site.The Castilla Termal Balneario de Solares rooms are comfortable and modern, with natural light and big windows overlooking the park or the garden. They include a air conditioning, a minibar, and a TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.Guests have access to the hotel’s spa, the well-equipped fitness centre, and the indoor and outdoor swimming pools.At night, enjoy traditional regional specialties or international favourites at the Castilla Termal Balneario de Solares restaurant. ;
- Easy to find good location. Beautiful hotel everything very good.
- Really enjoyed the thermal pool. The staff was friendly but professional. We had a very good stay. The bed is new and firm, like we like it.
- Spa was very nice. Breakfast was excellent. We also had disabled family members within our group and we didn’t have to pay for parking, which we thought was nice.
- Our room was much bigger than a normal modern hotel room- and it was very well decorated with a large very well fitted bathroom. No time to use the thermal pools sadly, but they looked gorgeous. Very handy for the port of Santander where our ferry arrived. (10mins drive max).
- Excelente thermal internal pool, great breakfast, and good location.
Hotel Spa Villa Pasiega
Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a playground, Hotel Spa Villa Pasiega offers accommodations in Hoznayo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 8 miles from Hotel Spa Villa Pasiega, and Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 7 miles away.
- We used this as a one-night stop-over, having arrived in Santander by ferry. It was easy to find and there was good on-site parking. Staff were efficient and friendly. The room was large and provided good, clean facilities. The site is rather sprawling and seems to cater for a wide variety of travellers, including business people. The restaurant offers good-value food and even free wine. Although we did not use it, there’s a ‘spa’ pool on site. Villa Pasiega offers good value for money.
Super sized bed, super sized room. Jacussi brilliant. The evening meal was excellent value with plenty of choice. Reception staff were super-friendly and helpful. I’d like to highlight Cristina especially.
Would definitely think about staying again in this place, but be very mindful of the points below.
- The hotel is fantastic. Good breakfast and good views from the room
- Breakfast very good, good amenities, spacious room, friendly staff, cafeteria good value for money and tasty food.
- Room has air conditioning which worked well . Very good breakfast with great choices. Evening buffet with many choices . Whilst close to dual carriageway double glazing worked well. Room had blackout blind so no problems with external lighting at night. Spa facilities very good.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Los Guardeses offers accommodations in Solares. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 6 miles from Los Guardeses, and Santillana del Mar is 19 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 5 miles away.
- The room was spotless and the bed very comfortable. Anna, the receptionist, was very helpful and reserved us a table for dinner. We have stayed here before and will stay again. We have two small dogs and a more dog friendly hotel is difficult to imagine.
- The hotel was beautiful but it was the friendliness and kindness of the staff which made it so special for us.
- Very welcoming for pets. Friendly and helpful staff. Great shower.
- The hotel was extremely Pet friendly. I have stayed here with and without my dog. The proximity to the main highway was my main reason for choosing this as i had a 10-hour drive the next day. We were able to have an early breakfast – prior to the usual time.
- The staff were excellent Anna the receptionist was the nicest person you could meet thank you the breakfast was very good
Hotel y Apartamentos Sur de la Bahía
The ecological Hotel Sur de la Bahía uses renewable geothermal energy. Located 0.6 miles from Pedreña, overlooking Santander Bay, it offers free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking.Modern heated rooms have a balcony and a flat-screen TV. There is a desk and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms feature a spa bath.Hotel Sur de la Bahía has a bar, and guests can relax in the seating area on the garden terrace.Somo Beach, famous for surfing, is 3.1 miles away. There are 3 golf courses within a 10-minute drive and you can drive to Santander Airport in 15 minutes.
- Exceptionally clean with very helpful and friendly lady. Breakfast was basic but good. Great beach reasonably nearby called Sumo Beach
- Excellent breakfast with selection of home made cakes
- Pleasant quiet location in a country area, close to Santander by car. Also convenient for driving to beaches. We were served a good traditional Spanish breakfast.
- Me encanto la zona, muy tranquila y todo muy bien y muy rico el desayuno
El jacuzzi del cuarto de baño y la comodidad de la cama.
La Casona de Suesa
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Casona de Suesa offers accommodations in Suesa, just 5 miles from Santander. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Santillana del Mar is 20 miles from La Casona de Suesa, and Suances is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Wonderful place and hosts. Charming, authentic and friendly.
- Very good service, they have been waiting for us until very late and this with a smile. Nice rural place aswell.
- The breakfast was delicious. The food was lovely. The staff went out of their way to ensure our comfort.
- An absolutely beautiful place to stay. Typically spanish and the house and grounds are wonderful. The continental breakfast in the morning was plentiful and wonderful. Family owners are all very pleasant.
- Very friendly and helpful owners. Good breakfast. The rooms an bathroom facilities. The location. Quiet.
One of our top picks in Santander.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Situated 500 feet from Santander’s Sardinero Beach and Casino, the Santemar features a Japanese garden and elegant rooms with air conditioning. It also has a lounge with a flat-screen TV.The restaurant serves typical Cantabrian dishes, made with local and regional products. The hotel has a cafe-bar for light meals and drinks.Rooms at Santemar have large marble bathrooms complete with a hairdryer. They also come with a minibar and safe.Santemar’s 24-hour front desk operates a tour desk and ticket service. Car rental can be arranged for guests and parking is available on site, for an additional fee.
- large room and bed,with a spacious bathroom. Excellent breakfast.
- Very pleasant and friendly staff. Great breakfast to start the day.
- The hotel is within 2 minutes walk to the beach. It is a very popular hotel, one of the biggest in Santander. The rooms are exactly as shown in the photos, with a classical design, and very spacious. Staff was very courteous and friendly. There is fresh fruit and water upon arrival.
- The staff very friendly, location amazing & Great value for Money. Breakfast was great
- The Hotel was ideal for my needs. Well appointed, and in a handy location. Did not eat there so cannot comment on food, but it was lovely and clean and comfortable.
One of our top picks in Liérganes.Hotel Miera is located in Liérganes, 9 miles from Santander and 18 miles from Santillana del Mar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Suances is 16 miles from Hotel Miera, and Castro-Urdiales is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Miera.
- The owner spoke good English and was very helpful. The hotel was very clean the rooms also of a very high standard. Breakfast was comprehensive catering for all tastes of the continental variety. No full English here!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Both people we met at the desk were very nice!
- El personal de recepción, muy amable. El Hotel, tranquilo, limpio y cómodo. El precio, razonable (más, teniendo en cuenta que reservé a última hora).
- That my bicycle was safe in a locked room and the staff speak English
- This is a great hotel for a one night stopover after or before the ferry but you could stay longer and enjoy the area. The room was clean and comfortable with a balcony. The owner was very helpful about the village history and places to eat.
El Ribero de Langre
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. El Ribero de Langre offers accommodations in Langre. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santander is 5 miles from El Ribero de Langre, and Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 7 miles away.
From the very beginning if felt like at home.
The location was superb. Really impressive
- Great homemade breakfast and the view from the hotel is fantastic!
- in a superb location, the sea views were outstanding from both windows in our room. The room was simply furnished but very pretty and there is a comfortable sitting room. The breakfast was generous and of great quality.
- Excellent view from any window in almost any direction, Scenic cliffs along the coast; good beach for swimming and surfing (in 20 min walking or 5 min driving distance). The room is quite compact, but the space is actually sufficient.
- This is an amazing find just 30 minutes drive to Santander ferry or airport. This almost new hotel situated on top of the cliff with good walks and magnificent beaches. Our receptionist was excellent, helpful and friendly. The room had a view out over the Santander Bay with ferries and large boats passing by. We took a picnic which which we ate in the breakfast room and then we played cribbage.The owners were very accommodating, At breakfast there was a good selection. An excellent hotel in a very rural setting, great value for money, highly recommended.
- From the very beginning if felt like at home.
Hotel Los Pasiegos
Located in Hoznayo, 8 miles from Santander, Hotel Los Pasiegos features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from Hotel Los Pasiegos, and Suances is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Warm welcome . Good value for money. Easy to find 30mins from ferry port. Lots of parking at front or at back . Bustling cafeteria early evening and as it was Saturday the restaurant was full of families with well behaved children . Helpful staff considering our Spanish is limited . We chose Menu del Dia ….that and two glasses of wine and beer totalling approx £32 . We took our dogs and the supplement was approx £5 50 each which we thought was very acceptable. A large superior room on the top (3rd) floor with air con ,spa bath and shower room facing the rear .
- Good parking I was towing a trailer so needed lots of space.
- Very easy to get to when you come off the ferry. Good parking, felt secure. Staff friendly. Nice hot water.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. The spa bath a great help for relaxing after a long drive. Close by there’s a similarly named hotel, part of the same group.
- Pet friendly. Only about 30 minutes drive from Santander ferry port. Helpful and friendly staff. Lovely cafe attached to the hotel.
Top Hotels In Rubayo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rubayo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rubayo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rubayo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!