10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ruan Minor Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruan Minor Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ruan Minor Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruan Minor Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruan Minor Cornwall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ruan Minor Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ruan Minor Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ruan Minor Cornwall:
One of our top picks in Falmouth.With an impressive seafront location overlooking Falmouth Harbour, Greenbank Hotel offers panoramic views and traditional charm. There is a peaceful terrace, an innovative restaurant, free parking and free Wi-Fi.The spacious rooms at Greenbank are elegantly decorated with a nautical theme, and offer ample work space and a sitting area. All rooms have a private bathroom, free toiletries and tea and coffee facilities.The Harbourside Restaurant serves fresh seafood and local specialties, and offers wonderful views of Falmouth Bay. The well-stocked bar has an impressive collection of rare spirits, and the cocktail menu features seasonal fresh fruit.Dating from 1640, The Greenbank is the oldest hotel in Falmouth. Cornwall Maritime Museum is just a 15-minute walk away, and Falmouth Golf Club is a 5-minute drive. Perched on the sea wall, there is a jetty just outside with mooring for small boats.
- Overall the stay was enjoyable, the hotel relaxing with good facilities and the staff were very friendly and helpful. It is in a great location with good views over the estuary and is a relaxing place to stay. The food was good.
The Hotel was amazing, my husband and I had a great time. All members of staff that we came in contact with were most helpful.
We had the most wonderful room 105, with views that were breathtakingly.
- A very comfy bed, large room and beautiful views of the river. White Co toiletries were lovely.
- Had an amazing view from our room, lovely place, would come back again.
- Great location, refurb has improved hotel and facilities. Busy and pleasant atmosphere
The Mounts Bay Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Mounts Bay Inn offers accommodations in Mullion, just 17 miles from St. Ives. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the hotel. Newquay is 28 miles from The Mounts Bay Inn, and Falmouth is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 31 miles from The Mounts Bay Inn.
The staff were superb, they go well past the call of duty to make sure your stay is a happy one. The lovely breakfast is cooked to order which sets you up for the day, the evening meal was excellent and great value for the money, make sure you save room for one of there delicious sweets.
Overall this hotel is great value for the money in a superb location.
- Friendly, great food, excellent Cornish breakfast, well done guys!
- Brilliant staff going the extra mile, lovely stay!
- This is a perfectly ordinary B&B deal in a pub. You get what you expect – a fairly quiet night’s sleep and a good breakfast.
- Small,friendly, great for a quiet break, excellent food.
- The staff were superb, they go well past the call of duty to make sure your stay is a happy one. The lovely breakfast is cooked to order which sets you up for the day, the evening meal was excellent and great value for the money, make sure you save room for one of there delicious sweets.
Cadgwith Cove Inn
Located in Cadgwith, 21 miles from St. Ives, Cadgwith Cove Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi. The inn has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 30 miles from Cadgwith Cove Inn, and Falmouth is 13 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 32 miles away.
- We expected on suite facilities, but our room did not have them. The bathroom was across the landing. The staff were most accommodating and changed our room for the second night. The food was good, if a touch expensive.
- very good English breakfast, Fantastic location, very nice fresh local fish in the restaurant. Very nice village pub atmosphere.
Great little BnB. The owner is a wonderfull lady. There’s a pub downstairs: Real english experience. The romms were great, very modern and new. We had a wonderfull time. Its kinda hard to find. If you think you go the wrog way, its propably the right one. Cadgwith is so small and steep but a wunderful little fishermen city.
Quiz night in the pub is just to good to miss! There is something on every night.
- Breakfast excellent. Staff and locals friendly. Location fantastic.
- Nice B and B with excellent breakfast and evening meal, excellent location in the middle of a very scenic village.
The Top House Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The Top House Inn offers accommodations in Lizard, just 21 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Falmouth is 14 miles from The Top House Inn, and Penzance is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 34 miles from The Top House Inn.
- Two very good nights sleep, good food (especially breakfasts), friendly and welcoming management and staff, a great base for exploring the Lizard peninsula in Cornwall.
- The room, staff and food (particularly the breakfast) were all excellent. Thank you to all. Graham and Ali
- Adjacent pub warm and cozy with friendly staff and open fire; very practical in terms of dinner and having a pint after a long day of travelling.
- New autumn menu was amazing, the food and service is incredible.
Location was very good for local sights and walking.
Nice traditional Inn with overall comfortable feel.
Full Cornish breakfast was excellent.
Housel Bay Hotel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Lizard, 21 miles from St. Ives, Housel Bay Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find room service at the property.Falmouth is 14 miles from Housel Bay Hotel, and Penzance is 18 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 34 miles away.
- Very nice location next to the coast. Excellent views from the room. Beware the lighthouse nearby, when visibility becomes poor the fog horn of the lighthouse sounds every 30 seconds until it clears which can be days or more.
- Fabulous view of the coast at the Lizard; good breakfast, very friendly staff
- Great location, excellent food, very friendly and helpful staff.
it was a great getaway. the gentleman that owns the hotel was a really great host.
fantastic walks and really good food.
- The welcome from the proprietor/manager left a lot to be desired. We asked to leave our bag before check in and were just told ‘put it the lounge. Check in is at 4.00pm – the latest check in at any hotel I have ever stayed in. And the bag was not taken to our room When I checked out he didn’t ask if I had enjoyed my stay – just told me about his internet problems. Restaurant staff were generally pleasant and helpful though and the view is spectacular.
Mullion Cove Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Mullion Cove Hotel offers accommodations in Mullion. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax.There is room service at the property.St. Ives is 17 miles from Mullion Cove Hotel, and Newquay is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- nice breakfast, very good location, very nice hotel, good staff,
- All staff went the extra mile, nothing was too much trouble
- Service was Excellent, food very nice, rooms really comfortable. great coastal location with views and walks.
- All the stuff are perfectly nice, wonderful. The location of the hotel is extremely good.
- The main selling point of this hotel is the location! Set on the cliff top you look right out over Mullion Cove which is beautiful in summer but also in winter when you can sit in your room and watch the Atlantic Ocean at its most ferocious!
Polurrian Bay Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and spa center, Polurrian Bay Hotel is located in Mullion in the region of Cornwall, just 17 miles from St. Ives. The hotel has a hot tub and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Newquay is 28 miles from Polurrian Bay Hotel, and Falmouth is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Made to feel very welcome.staff very attentive. Lovely light, spacious surroundings. Comfortable bed, nice toiletries in the bathroom and a fabulous view from our window.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Hotel clean and located in excellent position. Food was excellent
- Beautiful location, extremely friendly and helpful staff. Feels very much like a big family. Good food and facilities. Spectacular views from the sea facing rooms.
- Amazing coastal views, super stylish hotel with large comfortable proportions and great decor. The lounge is a funky gorgeous delight. Have really thought about what kids – big and small – need and what frazzled parents would love… Beach is epic.
- Staff incredibly friendly, food was delicious, location excellent.
Located in Helston, 21 miles from St. Ives, Three Tuns features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 25 miles from Three Tuns, and Falmouth is 7 miles away. Newquay Airport is 27 miles from the property.
Very easy to find.
Nice to be above a bar though the flip side is a bit of noise at closing time.
Room looked onto a graveyard & church; interesting aspect.
- Lovely little pub with great food and staff and some board games to stay out of the wet and cold with.
- Very clean and confortable room. Friendly staff. Delicious food.
- Nice, clean room with a comfy bed. Good breakfast. It’s in a small village, so peaceful and relaxing.
- Very friendly. Good food at dinner. Excellent breakfast. Bedroom far too cold though. Heating goes off around 10pm and isn’t on when you wake in the morning. Brgh!
- Very easy to find.
Budock Vean Hotel
Located in Helford Passage in the region of Cornwall, 17 miles from St. Ives, Budock Vean Hotel features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for golfing. Newquay is 21 miles from Budock Vean Hotel, and Falmouth is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Location and welcoming staff. Food excellent and v good service
Location , facilities and food.
All staff helpful and attentive
Good public areas and great garden walks down to the river beach
- The staff, especially Duncan on reception were all great. very friendly & welcoming.
- The food was absolutely delicious and the staff were most welcoming and eager to please. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel for a holiday for anyone.
- Room service was excellent and the spa was amazing
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Harbour Inn offers accommodations in Porthleven, just 12 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Newquay is 25 miles from Harbour Inn, and Falmouth is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Rooms were spacious, clean and harbour view. Lovely
We absolutely loved Porthleven and the location of the Harbour Inn couldn’t be better.
The room was really comfortable and clean; the bathtub was also nice. The staff are kind but the whole experience felt a bit less personal in comparison with other places we stayed in during our trip. The food in the pub is quite nice (the seafood platter was delicious and enormous). The breakfast was great too. The location is ideal if you are thinking about exploring Cornwall for some days.
Friendly excellent food/value, location perfect, room well appointed
Comfy bed. Plenty of locals good atmosphere
Our room was lovely, overall it was a very lovely stay.
The nachos in the restaurant are worth a try!
- Room was very spacious and clean, comfortable bed, good wifi. Food in restaurant was amazing! Staff really friendly and helpful. We’ll be back!
Top Hotels In Ruan Minor Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ruan Minor Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ruan Minor Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ruan Minor Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!