10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ruabon Clwyd – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruabon Clwyd is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ruabon Clwyd. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruabon Clwyd. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruabon Clwyd. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ruabon Clwyd right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ruabon Clwyd with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ruabon Clwyd:
Wynnstay Arms, Ruabon
Wynnstay Arms, Ruabon is located in Ruabon, 29 miles from Liverpool and 15 miles from Chester. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Shrewsbury is 23 miles from Wynnstay Arms, Ruabon, and Wrexham is 5 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Hand Hotel
One of the oldest hotels in Wales, The Hand in Chirk was built in 1610, and offers traditional charm and original features. There is a restaurant, bar, free Wi-Fi and free parking.All the bedrooms at The Hand Hotel have been thoughtfully decorated and have a bathroom with a hairdryer. Guests can also benefit from tea/coffee and ironing facilities in each room.The newly refurbished Castle Restaurant serves light lunches, snacks and beverages. The Regency Restaurant offers intimate fine dining and cooked breakfasts, and overlooks the pretty grounds.Located in North Wales’s picturesque Ceiriog Valley, the hotel is only a 2-minute walk from Chirk Train Station. The historic Chirk Castle, with its beautiful grounds and Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, is a 5 minute drive away.
The facilities of the building where great nice character and great food in restaurant down stairs with very attentive friendly staff both in restaurant and reception .
Location of hotel great base for range of walks.
- Perfect location, lovely beer gardens, loved the inside of hotel, definitely would stay again 🙂
- Friendly staff. Position in the centre of Chirk. Comfortable bed.
- I thought the location was lovely. Very quiet and looked beautiful in the summer. The staff at the hotel were really friendly and the room was pleasant. Great value for money in my opinion.
- Great friendly staff, nice welsh breakfast and a good night with the locals at the bar – fabulous old hotel with plenty of character…..
- The facilities of the building where great nice character and great food in restaurant down stairs with very attentive friendly staff both in restaurant and reception .
Eden House Accommodation
Located in Wrexham, 26 miles from Liverpool, Eden House Accommodation features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Chester is 11 miles from Eden House Accommodation, and Shrewsbury is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 21 miles from Eden House Accommodation.
- The room was very comfortable and clean. Great facilities. Friendly and helpful staff.
- overall cleanliness,,welcome and kitchen facilities
- Everyone was so helpful, above and beyond what they could have been. The stay was quiet, but close to town if you needed it. Kitchen had everything you needed to be able to cater for yourself & washing machine was very handy. A* Thanks!
- novel idea for people travelling during the week. really friendly and great service.
- It’s clean and calmer place; extremely warm and helpful staff, very flexible
Moreton Park Hotel
One of our top picks in Chirk.Featuring free WiFi, Moreton Park Hotel offers accommodations in Chirk, just 20 miles from Chester. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Shrewsbury is 19 miles from Moreton Park Hotel, and Telford is 30 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- The room we stayed in was amazing. Comfy bed, 2 flat screen tv’s and sofa. Just amazing.
- The food at the pub next door was excellent, we went for Dinner and Breakfast the next day. The room was spacious and tidy, and the beds were super comfy. Check in was simple and easy.
- The room and hotel was clean fresh and well maintained. The staff were very friendly and ready to answer any question. A really enjoyable stay thanks.
- The mezzanine floor was great and it made the room feel bigger
- Good breakfast. Lord Moreton restaurant had good choices and good service.
The Wynnstay Arms Hotel by Marston’s Inns
The Wynnstay Arms Hotel by Marston’s Inns is located in Wrexham, just 25 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chester is 11 miles from The Wynnstay Arms Hotel, and Shrewsbury is 25 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Hotel was comfortable,lovely beds ,masses of hot water for a bath,excellent staff.nothing was too much trouble.excellent breakfast and bar food.
- Very comfortable one night stay. The food service and bar area were excellent. Would recommend.
- The hotel was clean,large car park difficult to find though.food very good.
- Centrally located, brilliant breakfast with town views to match, excellent staff. Thanks Wyn for sorting us out on Friday
- love the space and location.plenty of space in the room even with 3 kids
Ramada Plaza Wrexham
This hotel has air-conditioned bedrooms and excellent conference facilities for up to 220. It is south of Chester and close to major road networks leading to Chester, Manchester and Liverpool.Ramada Plaza Wrexham is close to Vale of LLangollen and only minutes from the hospital and industrial estate.Relax in the health and fitness Suite, unwind in the comfortable and stylish Fusilier Lounge Bar or dine in Zara Restaurant.
- Clean and easy to find with good parking. Food was excellent
- I thought the set 3 course menu for my evening meal was excellent value for money and the food that I had was exemplary. The room was tidy and the bed comfy, the staff were pleasant and helpful, it was a lovely stay once again
- The staff we’re helpful, food was amazing and really enjoyed our stay.
- Very clean room. Having a safe and a refrigerator in the room was great. I liked the quirky set up with the bed on an angle! Great to have an iron & board in the room.
- Great size twin room, good position of mirror and plug. good size tv, Free car park and plenty of spaces. Easy to get to from the main road. Friendly check in and bar staff
Lion Quays Hotel & Spa
Lion Quays Waterside Resort is set in Welsh/English countryside, with stunning views of the Llangollen Canal. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, a power shower and complimentary toiletries.All guests have access to the country club facilities, including a 75-station gym, fitness classes, 100 feet swimming pool with steam room, sauna and spa bath.There is also a relaxing spa, offering a vast menu of treatments. The spa features Britain’s first snow cave, and there is also a Thermal suite, where guests can also order lunch for a surcharge.The resort has 2 on-site restaurants; The Waterside Restaurant is a family-friendly traditional bar and grill and Nico’s is an intimate contemporary Brasserie with outside dining terrace.
- Room was comfortable with good view of canal and fields. Breakfast was mixed some items good some not so good.
- Everything about the hotel was excellent. Could not fault anything or anyone.
- Accommodation and location are excellent. Rooms are a reasonable size, well equipped and comfortable. The restaurant was excellent for breakfast and the hotel provided and excellent function facility and meal for the 80th Birthday party we attended. Two enjoyable days.
Nice location. Great if you are on business. No good for families.
- Rooms were spotless. Very comfortable spacious room an bathroom.staff were brilliant. Lovely warm room.spa is fantastic so relaxing.
The Lemon Tree
One of our top picks in Wrexham.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Lemon Tree offers accommodations in Wrexham, just 25 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Chester is 11 miles from The Lemon Tree, and Shrewsbury is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 21 miles from the property.
A quirky hotel positioned very close to the centre of town. It was well known by locals and had a good reputation for food, which I confirmed when I ate there in the evening.
The bed was comfortable, and there was no noise from the surrounding roads at all.
- Cheerful restaurant/bar atmosphere about the place
- Staff very friendly, comfortable beds, great atmosphere.
- The room was clean and comfortable. lovely breakfast.ideal location.although slightly noisy as it is on a main road I would definitely stay againve
- Hotel is lovely we had stayed there before and it was just as good as last time. It was an ideal location for Bangor on Dee race course which was the reason for our visit.
- A quirky hotel positioned very close to the centre of town. It was well known by locals and had a good reputation for food, which I confirmed when I ate there in the evening.
The Buck Hotel
Located in Bangor-is-y-coed, 28 miles from Liverpool, The Buck Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Chester is 13 miles from The Buck Hotel, and Shrewsbury is 21 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, close to our workplace the next day.
- We liked the polite simplicity and attitude of the proprietors. Very cosy dining room and salons. Also the bar area with sat television is well equiped with a pool table and is very convivial. Good parking.
- Brilliant lady member of staff – how she coped I will never know virtually single handed
- We was left to relax and settle in like being in your own home
- Being left alone though out our stay but staff are more then happy to help if approached.
The Royal Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Royal Hotel offers accommodations in Llangollen, just 19 miles from Chester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.Shrewsbury is 25 miles from The Royal Hotel, and Wrexham is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and helpful the room was excellent
- excellent breakfast helpful smiley reception staff
- A family run hotel with its riverside , central location we often stay here on our visits to the town . Staff are friendly and helpful and there’s a hearty breakfast with lots of choices (including vegetarian) . The historic building has comfortable rooms and decent wifi reception. Private free parking in the centre of town which is a godsend.
- The rooms size old but good size …. The breakfast was good and the river run beside the hotel was good to have for kids
- i had a corner room looking over the river very beautiful and serene listening to the river flowing. All of the staff was extremely courteous and helpful . I would definitely stay there again.
Top Hotels In Ruabon Clwyd Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ruabon Clwyd to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ruabon Clwyd but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ruabon Clwyd. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!