10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rozérieulles Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rozérieulles Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rozérieulles Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rozérieulles Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rozérieulles Lorraine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rozérieulles Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rozérieulles Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rozérieulles Lorraine:
Kyriad Design Enzo Metz Sud Augny
The rooms at Kyriad Design Enzo Metz Sud Augny have been decorated in bright colours. Each one is air-conditioned and also provides an LCD TV with cable channels.You can enjoy breakfast buffet-style in the breakfast room or continental-style in the comfort of guest rooms. The hotel also provides meeting rooms and a 24-hour reception with newspapers.Free private parking is available on site and exit 29 on the A31 motorway is 3.1 miles away. Amnéville Health Center is 17.4 miles from the hotel, while Grange aux Ormes Golf Course is a 15-minute drive away.
- Very good sized room, plenty of space, kettle and tea making facilities in the room. Clean and comfortable. Secure parking, access to local amenities. Excellent value for an overnight stay. Very friendly staff, eager to help.
Its a good Hotel but nothing special, good location.
Its close to the highway but we dont hear any noise.
- We were able to book this place the last second. When the party of seven of us checked in passed midnight, front desk was friendly and accommodate our check splitting process.
- Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Easy access to the highway.
- The employee in the evening was extremely nice and understanding, thanks for that
Hôtel Le Mondon
Each room is decorated in a ‘Belle Époque’ style and features a TV. The rooms also have free WiFi access and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning, and it is served in the dining room. You can also enjoy breakfast in the comfort of your room, upon request.Citotel Hôtel Le Mondon is located only a 15-minute walk from the Arènes de Metz and a 5-minute walk from Arsenal Park. Metz International Congress Centre is 4.1 miles away and guests can access the A31 motorway within 1.2 miles of the property.
- Rooms comfortable, staff friendly. Breakfast excellent!
- the receptionists were very pleasant and helpful, the location was excellent, the bed was fine
- Excelentní location in walking distance to the city
- Great location, superfriendly staff, decent breakfast
- The staff were extremely helpful and we did not fault their service. While the room and bathroom were tight they were well appointed and very clean. Breakfast offered a good choice to more than satisfy which with the room was very good value for money.
B&B Hôtel Metz Jouy Aux Arches
At B&B Hôtel Metz Jouy Aux Arches, all rooms include a desk. All rooms feature a closet.B&B Hôtel Metz Jouy Aux Arches offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Nancy is 27 miles from B&B Hôtel Metz Jouy Aux Arches. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Cleanliness / helpful staff / great facilities / hot breakfast / pet friendly / UK TV station
- The room was clean. The breakfast was simple but good: eggs, yoghurt, coffe, croissant
- Set in a retail park so lots of restaurants and shops. Very busy with the locals.
- The woman at the front desk was very welcoming and friendly. Didn’t make us Irish English speakers feel uncomfortable over our very poor french.
- A no frills hotel that was better than other hotels we had booked.
ibis Styles Metz Centre Gare
The soundproofed rooms at ibis Styles Metz Centre Gare are serviced by a lift and are equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk and private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning and snacks can be purchased on site 24/7.Extras include a 24-hour reception, a communal seating area with free tea and coffee facilities and an area for children with games.ibis Styles Metz Centre Gare is 1,300 feet from the Pompidou Centre in the Imperial district and a 15-minute walk from St. Etienne Cathedral also known as Lanterne du bon Dieu.
- Stylish. Formerly the Grand Royal Hotel, so it has traditional class. Very quiet, despite being in city centre. Excellent continental breakfast choice included.
- Location is perfect: near train station and very easy to go to the centre of the city. Room very confortable and large. Continental coffee very nice, in which you could prepare fresh orange juice, eat boiled egg and choose between filtered coffee and machine coffees (expresso, capuccino etc).Oh, they had nutella that I love it with croissant. What I liked most was that they offered you coffee or tee all day in a room with tv, magazines and newspaper. I love coffee and this was the best plus in this hotel. I would stay here again for sure.
- Ideal location ,very close to the railway st ,to the bus stop from Lux/b airport and only 10 min from the city center.The staff polite and ready to help you any time.Spacious room .The breakfast also better than I expected with a lot of choices.A very good choice if you are looking for a good and no expensive hotel in Metz
- goog location for city trip; bed is quite comfortable.
The staff was really friendly and helpfull. They even gave us a map and some more information about Metz.
The room was not too small, bed was a bit bigger then other hotels, and bathroom was spacious.
Breakfast was better then I expected, many things to chose of. You can even make your own fresh orangejus.
They also have an little playroom for little kids and a room where people can sit down, watch tv and drink free coffee, tea or water.
Comfort Hotel Cecil Metz Gare
Comfort Hotel Cecil Metz Gare features cosy and charming rooms with private bathrooms. They provide soundproofed and well-appointed spaces for a relaxing stay. A flat-screen TV with cable channels Canal+ and beIN Sports are available in each room.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room.A paid and secure car park is available upon request. Bicycles can be parked for free.Comfort Hotel Cecil Metz Gare is located a 15-minute walk from the Arènes de Metz and a 10-minute walk from the Centre Pompidou Metz and New Muse Shopping Center. Metz International Congress Centre is 4.1 miles away from the property.
- The staff was friendly and helpful.The room was clean and comfortable. We slept well
THE WALLS ARE LIKE PAPER A COUPLE NEXT TO MY ROOM HAD ARGUES AND ….. UNTIL 4H IN THE MORNING
- Located not far from the train station, a ten minute walk to the commercial center of town, the Hotel Cecil is a good choice for budget business travel. Rooms are clean, relatively large by European standards, with standard equipment fonctionning properly.
- breakfast was very ok, a good bed, room was big enough
- The restaurant was identified on booking.com as a three-star hotel. But, at the hotel itself (as in on the sign of the hotel itself), identifies as a two-star hotel. I would suggest that booking.com update accordingly.
Stay in one of the hotel’s 40 nicely-furnished, rooms where you will find all the amenities you need for a truly relaxing stay, including an en suite bathroom and free WiFi.The building stands out in the night time when colourful lights reveal the beauty of its facade. It is serviced by a lift.Easily accessible by bus or train, the hotel is also located close to the A4 and A31 motorways (1,650 feet), making it a very convenient base for a weekend getaway or a stopover in Metz. A private, public parking is possible just next to the hotel at an extra cost.
Room was a good size and very comfortable bed.
Parking convenient in 24/7 car-park just across road.
Late evening access into hotel was secure via code access to lift.
- This property was at a prime location, right in front of the train station and restaurants within walking distance. The breakfast was also good.
- The hotel opposite the station – which might have put me off except the station is not a run down, or seedy part of the city (which can happen), it’s an interesting bit of an architecture in a relatively busy open area. Great access if you are travelling by train. There is a pay car park opposite if you are travelling by car. There’s a bit of noise from trams but room windows facing the station (best view) are well sound proofed. Staff are helpful (including a reduced price voucher for the car park) and it’s a modest, very satisfactory base for sightseeing. The Metz-Pompidou is a short walk away (across the station).
- Breakfast was REALLY good, a lot of croissants and good coffee. Parking was really expensive, I stayed 2 nights and pay 18€. That’s pretty stupid becouse I came by car and they said that the price for parking will be 8€, and then they start to explain in french something about 24 hours which I didn’t understood. Stuff don’t speak english at all so they didn’t know how to explain the price of parking.
- The hotel is really well located, just in front of the main station. The staff is really friendly and the hotel, including the rooms, are clean. Moreover, the breakfast was fine.
- Room was a good size and very comfortable bed.
ibis budget Metz Sud
Each room at the ibis Budget Metz Sud has simple decor with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room or on the terrace. A 24-hour front desk service with free newspapers is available.Free private parking is provided. Metz-Frescaty Air Base is 2,450 feet away, Golf de la Grange aux Ormes is 3.1 miles from the hotel.
- Very basic but enough if you want something simple.
- Cheap and clean, perfect for a night rest on the route
- Clean, basic accommodation that is perfect for overnight stay with kids
- Perfect location for an overnight stay on a long trip.
- Cheap, good location if you are traveling by highway. Wooden floor.
Mercure Metz Centre
Guest rooms at Mercure Metz Centre all have a private bathroom, a TV, telephone and a minibar. They each have a private bathroom with either a bathtub or a shower.The restaurant, 0 29, serves traditional French cuisine, and the bar, L’Atelier des Vins, has a cozy setting and impressive wine list for a relaxing drink.The Mercure Metz Centre is in a great location near the modern art museum, Le Centre Pompidou.
- the rooms were very clean and the air conditioning was very welcome.
- The beds were very comfortable. The location of the hote is a food walk to the old city and the Centre Pompidou-Metz.
- They had a separate door between the beds and the foyer into the bathroom. This made Ike’s noise.
- Front desk and restaurant staff were wonderful. Private parking. Dog-friendly. Rooms well-equipped.
- Great location friendly staff and excellent breakfast hotel was modern and clean and tidy easy parking
Campanile Metz – Jouy-Aux-Arches
The Campanile Metz Jouy-aux-Arches’ ideal location makes it easy to enjoy the beautiful French scenery and atmosphere of the surrounding area. There is plenty to do in the evening with many good restaurants and cafes.Battled over since Roman times, Metz has an interesting mixture of French and Germanic influences. The cathedral has lovely stained glass, some of it designed by Matisse.
- Christine was very nice and extremely service minded together with the rest of the staff.
Beds are good and had a good night sleep until I woke up.
Value for money if the breakfast was OK and neighbors and dogs can be quiet for a little longer.
pas de buffet campanile nu de menu
Carte peu variés mais bonne cuisine
- Das Frühstück war okay aber die Sauberkeit.Die Kaffeemaschine total verschmutzt die Tische kleppten.
- la propreté la salle de bain thé café et bouilloire dans la chambre
Mister Bed Jouy Aux Arches
Mister Bed Jouy Aux Arches has its own unique charm and character. All rooms provide you with a functional living space for your stopover of short stay in the area.This practical hotel in Jouy aux Arches is a perfect destination for exploring the delightful town and beautiful surroundings.
Close to the highway and ample parking space.
It’s a basic and cheap hotel, perfect for one night with friendly staff.
Room was clean.
Shopping mall and fast-food chains galore in the neighborhood.
- Efficient and friendly staff. Clean room. Ideal hotel for a stopover.
- Receptionist is super nice, she sends back the plush toy to my house while my daughter left at the hotel whe check out, millions of thanks to her !
- l accueil et les explications du personnel ,la situation non loin de la gare tgv
Hôtel bien situé juste a coté de “the Wave” et à 20 kms des thermes et du zoo.
Personnel super sympa et présent jour et nuit , très appréciable, petit déj copieux mais très classique.
Literie ferme, wc et point d’eau dans la chambre, TV ok : pour une nuit c’était très bien, rapport qualité/prix très cohérent.
Je conseille et au besoin je reprendrais cet hôtel.
- Close to the highway and ample parking space.
Top Hotels In Rozérieulles Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rozérieulles Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rozérieulles Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rozérieulles Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!