10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roz-Landrieux Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Roz-Landrieux Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roz-Landrieux Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roz-Landrieux Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roz-Landrieux Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roz-Landrieux Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roz-Landrieux Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roz-landrieux Brittany:
Hotel Du Tertre
Mont Dol is an exceptional site, full of history and legends that features various tourist and leisure activities such as climbing, walking and cycling. Mont Dol culminates at 200 feet and offers a fantastic panoramic view of the region (Mont St Michel, the salt marshes and Cancale.)We also have a car park at your disposal in front of the hotel.Dol-de-Bretagne is 2.4 miles from Hotel Du Tertre.
- The location was great. right in the center of Baie de St. Michel at the foot of the only other hill in the whole area: Mont Dol. The view from the top was fantastic – even Mont St. Michel was appearing in the distance. We didn’t try the restaurant next door, but the creperie at the the top of the hill was great! there’s a little path through the forest that gets you there in 10min. Dol de Bretagne also has some restaurants.. just make sure you go before 20h to find them open.
- Good room with great view, very clean. Friendly staff, good breakfast. Really enjoyed my stay. My small dog made welcome.
- This place was so unashamedly French our Canadian friends loved it. It was France at its best.
- Good bed. Not much noise, except the one of the toilets’ mechanics.
Rooms clean and well presented. Peaceful location.
Happy for us to use tree in car park as bicycle storage/lock-up.
Akena City Saint-Malo Dol-de-Bretagne
The air-conditioned rooms at Akena City Saint-Malo Dol-de-Bretagne are decorated in a contemporary style and include free WiFi access and an LCD TV.Breakfast can be served every morning at an extra cost and upon prior reservation the day before. For lunch and dinner, you can dine in a nearby restaurant, just 650 feet from the property. Several restaurants can also be found in the centre town, 1.9 miles away.Free private parking is provided on site.
- Very friendly owner and great breakfast at that price level, charged up my Tesla free of charge (2chargers present for Tesla and one for a normal electric car).
- Clean, comfortable and practical for a short stay.
- Space, parking, staff, located close to small beautiful town and many restaurants
- Lovely and very clean hotel with a nice, relaxing and very warm swimming pool; friendly staff.
- Fabulous heated swimming pool and jacuzzi. Hotel very clean and staff helpful and friendly. Advised on where to eat and were willing to chat.
Hotel Beau Rivage
Homemade traditional and local cuisine is prepared and served in the hotel’s restaurant. The bar is open for afternoon and evening drinks.Rooms at the Hotel Beau Rivage are soundproofed and have a private, en suite bathroom with a bath or shower. They also have flat-screen TV and free WiFi internet access.Free secured parking is available on site and is under video surveillance. The famous Mont Saint Michel is just 19.3 miles from the hotel and the Dol-de-Bretagne Train Station (TGV) is 4.7 miles away.
Loved the location the ambiance the restaurant
And food were excellent
The hosts were very friendly and helpful
- Very attentive staff. Secure parking. Good meal. I felt as if they really wanted me to enjoy myself
- Parking was in a secure, fenced area. The rooms were OK, the service very good and personal, the restaurant excellent, and reasonably priced.
- Travelling by car is difficult to predict the exact arrival time. We were late (after 9 p.m.) but this was no problem – we were welcome!
The salt marshes are interesting & good for dog walking. There is a really nice friendly restaurant in the same block as the hotel, but separately owned.
The hotel breakfast was very good.
The parking is secure.
- Loved the location the ambiance the restaurant
The private bathrooms of Le Bretagne are fitted with a bathtub or a shower and offer free toiletries.A continental breakfast is provided every morning. The dining room offers a large view of the sea and the surroundings. There is also an on-site crêperie.It is 15.5 miles from Saint Malo Train Station and 21.7 miles from Pleurtuit Dinard Airport. There is a free, private car park on site which doesn’t require reservation.
- Good beds – medium hard. Clean room. Boiler for water in room (and coffee, tea). We took the menu (seafood based) in the restaurant: Superb treatment of fresh commodities. The ‘cidre’ was our 2. best during our visit (Curious for #1? Go see ‘Ferme Cidricole Hugues Desfrièches’). Watched the tide come in during our dinner – impressing. Breakfast was value for the money. Could repeat the visit if we had the chance
- The 24-euro evening menu excellent; the room and bathroom were fine, as was the buffet breakfast.
- The restaurant offered excellent food. It was clean although very basic. The views from the restaurant.
- The staff were helpful and friendly; the family room was very spacious.
- The rooms were large and nicely decorated. the beds were very comfortable. There was were nice views from the windows overlooking a large bay. The Stop correcting “restaurant” at the hotel serves very good meals but unfortunately closes pretty early in the evening
Relais du silence Hôtel de l’Abbaye
At the hotel, all rooms include a desk and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. They also have a lat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms at Relais du silence Hôtel de l’Abbaye also feature a terrace.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Relais du silence Hôtel de l’Abbaye offers a sun terrace.Saint Malo is 13.7 miles from the hotel, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 13 miles from Relais du silence Hôtel de l’Abbaye.
- Beautiful location, fantastic restaurant and wines, very friendly, helpful staff, lovely rooms, will return time and again
- The property was gorgeous. Totally out in the country… but exactly what we wanted after exploring the Normandy tourist sites. There was a golf course across the pond from the hotel. The pool was heated to perfection. AMAZING shower. Rituals bathroom products.
- The car parking was free. Reception was good. There was a heated outdoor pool that we didn’t use. The place was modern and well kept. The restaurant staff tried to provide a good service.
I loved that it was really quiet. The rooms were lovely and comfortable – and quiet. That is why I chose this place.
I thought the staff was delightful, warm, welcoming, and kind. Kudos to all of them!
- The staff were all extremely helpful and warm. Location of the hotel was excellent – perfect to explore Mont St. Michel, Dinan and some of the villages close by. The food served at the hotel restaurant (Le Jardin) was top notch.
Hotel de la Gare
The rooms at Hotel de la Gare are decorated in a simple style and include a flat-screen TV. Each one is also complete with free Wi-Fi access and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning in the hotel’s traditional-style dining room. You can also choose to have breakfast in the comfort of your guest room and read one of the newspapers.Free public parking is available on site and Dol-de-Bretagne Cathedral is a 10-minute walk away. Other local attractions include the public swimming pool, 650 feet away and the towns of Saint-Malo and Dinan, both 18.6 miles from the property.
- Very convenient for the station and the bus to Mont St Michel. Delightful local bar within. Perfectly satisfactory for a night. Quiet and well maintained. Lovely staff. Decent continental breakfast.
- The bed was comfortable the price was right and we only stayed 1 night
We needed a 1 night stop over not too expensive, and in the direction we were traveling in.
This met our requirements exactly.
- The hotel manager was friendly and helpful especially offering us a walking guide of the city in English – perfect for us! Breakfast nice, fresh and plentiful. Quiet location, nice view from room.
- It’s a great deal to stay so close to Mont Saint Michel and other great locations for so cheap. We need more hotels like this!
Saint Malo Golf Resort
All of the rooms are spacious and have a balcony or terrace. WiFi internet access is free of charge in some rooms and the hotel’s public areas.After a day on the course, head to the clubhouse and enjoy a drink on the outdoor terrace or, enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants. Children aged 12 years old or below can enjoy breakfast at a reduced rate.The Saint-Yves Brasserie is open all day and serves snacks and hot dishes. The chef proposes a more refined cuisine made with fresh, seasonal and regional products.Saint Malo Golf Resort is located 20 minutes from Dinard, Saint-Malo and Mont St. Michel.
- Golf course and trees were beautiful. Great breakfast. Very peaceful. The mezzanine was great for our teenager.
Room was fine but expensive
Lunch was good
Lady staff were good in restaurant & reception
Golf course enjoyable & in good condition
- The golf course looks beautiful although we were just night stopping on the way to the boat.
- Large comfy beds with mezzanine levels for the children and lovely views.
- Staff very friendly and helpful especially on reception who when asked for two extra pilows at 10.55 at night found some from somewhere, new swimming pool was a really pleasant surprise . views from restaurant, bar and our room was stunning
Hotel Restaurant Du Commerce
Each guest room at Du Commerce is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning.The restaurant serves regional cuisine and seafood specialities, and guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar. The staff are available to assist guests 24 hours a day.The Hotel Restaurant Du Commerce is a 10-minute drive from Cancale and Dinard is a 15-minute drive away. Mont Saint Michel is 21.7 miles from the hotel.
- Staff we lovely and friendly and owner Eric’s cooking was Fantastic. Couldn’t have had a more enjoyable stay 😀
Evening meal and breakfast were excellent.
Very friendly staff.
- The welcoming / the restaurant and the bar / the atmosphere
- Good shower cabin inside the room, good and comfortable bed. Good wine menu and restourant.
- Hotel is good with new bathrooms. The best thing was the restaurant at the hotel. Thanks to chef Eric and his assistant for the delicious food. We enjoyed the food greatly.
Auberge du Château
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some have a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast is served daily in the restaurant or in the comfort of guest rooms.Fort de Saint-Père, the 18th-century fort and venue for La Route du Rock festival, is just 0.6 miles from Hôtel Auberge du Château.Cancale is 9.3 miles away while Dinan is 12.4 miles away. Mont Saint Michel is a 35-minute drive away and free public parking is available near the property.
- Its located in a quaint little village/town. The dual carriage way runs pretty close by but doesn’t intrude too much on the atmosphere. Traffic noise from the dual carriage way could be a issue maybe but i stayed a very peaceful night in this charming old auberege. The inn keeper was a very friendly helpful guy who settled me in right away. I was a bit concerned that the pub might be loud at night with drinkers but that didn’t turn out to be the case. when i was there on a friday night and the bar was closed by 11 and the street in front was very peaceful. The room was spotless and charming as was the shared toilet. The breakfast was typical french affair in the bar. good value at £40 for a double. perfect stay . I’d go back if i was passing that way again.
- Perfect place to stay comfortable room lovely breakfast
- We booked a triple room. We arrived to a double bed only in the room. Luckily we had our small camper outside where we were able to use the cushions for our son to sleep on the floor. No apologies from the staff the next morning and the table for breakfast was laid for two people. And of course, we were in the wrong. We will not be going back
- quiet and comfortable, easy to find, friendly proprietor, nice location
- With limited space, the room and bath were very well laid out.
Hôtel Restaurant du Lac
Some of the rooms are accessed by a staircase and offers views of the lake. All rooms comes with a bathroom fitted with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.In the morning, guests can choose either the continental breakfast formula, which includes a hot drink, a croissant, an orange juice, some baguette, butter and jams or the buffet breakfast formula, which includes all continental breakfast items and yogurt, a local specialty, brioche, corn flakes, soft bread, cheese and ham.
At the restaurant, the chef offers seasonal regional cuisine which can be enjoyed as you admire the view over the lake.Free parking is provided at the Hôtel Restaurant du Lac. Saint-Malo is 23.6 miles from the property.
- Location was fantastic, the staff were very friendly and the food was brilliant.
The owners and daughter are extremely friendly, remember this is a 2 star logis, with lovely setting, excellent meals, ask for your preference, and they will endevour to meet your request, and of course a big thank you to Booking .Com for making the booking so easy.
- Location was perfect, at the foot on the chateau and overlooking the lake. Staff were very friendly.
- The staff were very polite, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Having lived and worked in France for many years everything was typically France… the quaintness that makes France France was still all there and Hotel Du Lac and staff was everything we expected.
- The staff were friendly and apologetic due to the refurbishment
Top Hotels In Roz-landrieux Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roz-Landrieux Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roz-Landrieux Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roz-Landrieux Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!