10 Best Hotels To Stay In Royston Hertfordshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Royston Hertfordshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Royston Hertfordshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Royston Hertfordshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Royston Hertfordshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Royston Hertfordshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Royston Hertfordshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Royston Hertfordshire:
Old Bull Inn
Old Bull Inn is located in Royston, 13 miles from Cambridge and 20 miles from Luton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Saint Albans is 24 miles from Old Bull Inn, and Chelmsford is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Stansted Airport, 16 miles from Old Bull Inn.
- . Staff were lovley and attentive. I liked that is was freshly prepared food on request and not a buffet
- Ben and Chrystal went that extra mile looking after us. many thanks great service.
Every single member of staff was incredibly warm, friendly and helpful. A real credit to the hotel.
The food in the restaurant was also of a very high standard – if I lived in the Royston area I’d consider the Old Bull as a great place to eat, and would dine here regularly.
We stayed in one of the apartments- we have two children, and while not intended as a self catering weekend, the apartment was very well equipped, spacious, and comfortable
- the breakfast looked nice but i was too poirly to eat anythibg
- The overall appearance of the apartment was modern and fresh. The bathroom was a very good size. Plenty of towels and bedding on offer.
Coach house hotel
Coach house hotel is located in Royston, just 12 miles from Cambridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Luton is 21 miles from Coach house hotel, and Saint Albans is 25 miles away. London Stansted Airport is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Banyers House is located in Royston, 12 miles from Cambridge and 21 miles from Luton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.Saint Albans is 24 miles from Banyers House, and Chelmsford is 30 miles away. London Stansted Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The Hotel thought of all our needs and delivered them.
- Breakfasts were brilliant. Bedroom was very comfortable.
nice decoration and very nice bathroom, all very clean
we ate at the restaurant, the food was great.
the breakfast was very good
- The room was excellent and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was also very good.
- Absolutely wonderful, great staff, great food, slept like a baby! Highly recommended. Will definitely stay again
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Sheene Mill is located in Melbourn in the region of Cambridgeshire, just 10 miles from Cambridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service, luggage storage space and a hairdresser’s at the property.Luton is 23 miles from Sheene Mill, and Saint Albans is 27 miles away. London Stansted Airport is 17 miles from the property.
– Decor was lovely
– modern bathroom
– Large bath
– Great location, beautiful setting on the water surrounded by good pubs
– beautiful outdoor eating/ drinking area
– food is top notch, we only had the breakfast but it is clearly locally sourced aswell as being thoughtfully presented, seasoned and the smoked bacon tasted like it was home smoked. Very good.
– Comfy bed – firm which we like.
- Room not been cleaned. Dead insects everywhere. Moved us to small room with intention to moving to another room. It never happened. Walls wafer thin. Hardly slept due to geese honking all night. We had to check out. Apart from young girl on reception, staff were not helpful. Poor value for money
- The view from our room (room 3) was lovely. The beds were very comfy and the room was immaculate. Lovely shower and the product provided in the bathroom were great. Towels were nice and big which always makes a difference!
- View from room eight. Seeing the swans on the water was wonderful! Quirky layout of room appealed to us and we liked the stand alone bath in the room! Nice ensuite- very bijou but did the job with high quality shower fittings. Room lovely and warm on arrival.
- Staff were super friendly and the breakfast in the morning was amazing,especially the buffet that had a lovely range of food. Our room was even upgraded for free and we got to stay in our own little apartment. The grounds are breathtaking and definitely perfect for a wedding.
- – Decor was lovely
The Jester Hotel
This lovely country inn is located just off the A505 between Baldock and Royston; near junction 10 of the M11, it has great access to the region’s major road network.The hotel’s convenient location means it is also easily accessible from the A10 and within a 30-minute drive of Cambridge, Duxford, Newmarket and London Stansted Airport. With comfortable, well-furnished modern accommodations at affordable rates, the hotel is an excellent base, whether you are exploring the region for leisure, visiting the area on business or just passing through. All of the hotel’s attractive accommodations have private bathrooms and each of the 13 rooms include flat-screen TVs with digital Freeview channels, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryers.Complimentary Wi-Fi wireless internet access is available throughout, and the facilities include a restaurant, a bar, 2 fully-equipped function rooms, conferencing facilities for both large and small conferences and free parking for guests.
- Hotelier provided gluten free option at breakfast.
- Clean and serviceable, well located for a nearby wedding. Staff let us check in early to be checked in before the ceremony, and allowed a friend of ours to check in late by leaving a key out for him.
- It was pleasant helpful staff and location was good for our event.
- Booking in was extremely easy. the staff were very friendly and welcoming and the food was extremely good
Parking & proximity to train station.
Staff were lovely at check in.
The George at Baldock Boutique Hotel
Located in Baldock, 20 miles from Cambridge, The George at Baldock Boutique Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Milton Keynes is 25 miles from The George at Baldock, and Luton is 12 miles from the property. London Luton Airport is 11 miles away.
- Nice surroundings and well catered for at breakfast, happy to help if anything was required
- We were upgraded to a very nice room with robe (though just 1?), water etc. Staff very friendly.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The dinner was very good. The bathroom was very good, bedroom very clean. Very nice old hotel.
- They undersell this place. It is excellent in every respect.
The Hotel is an old building with a lovely design – very light with lovely staircases. The room we had was lovely, with plenty of space, an adjoining dressing room and a quirky but cute bathroom.
People with mobility problems might be a bit challenged for access to the upper floors.
The staff were lovely, as was the food.
We had no expectations of Baldock as we were just passing through and needed something in reach of Barnet hospital to visit a relative, but it was actually a nice town – not sure if there is a huge amount to do, but that wasn’t our purpose. There were pubs with music, & check out the vinyl cafe. There is also an interesting private art gallery with an interesting arty jewelry and gift outlet .
I travel a lot with work, and this is one of the nicest hotel stays I have had in a long time.
Days Inn Stevenage North
Days Inn Stevenage North is located in Baldock, 19 miles from Cambridge and 24 miles from Milton Keynes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Luton is 13 miles from Days Inn Stevenage North, and Watford is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Good value, clean, convenient location. You certainly get what you pay for but no complaints for the price.
was there for henlow dog track, fairly close. was very cheap online on a sunday night.
good food court right next door. excellent room and bathroom.
- Clean, comfortable & very roomy. It was also nice & quiet
- The room was pleasant, the towels were fine, and the bedding was acceptable. The hotel was easy to find.
- Good location for an overnight stay travelling as no detour from main road and good choice of food retailers at the Baldock Services right next door. Main appeal was that the hotel was dog friendly with a grassed area where to exercise the dogs.
Templars Hotel and Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Templars Hotel and Restaurant offers accommodations in Baldock. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Cambridge is 20 miles from Templars Hotel and Restaurant, and Milton Keynes is 25 miles away. London Luton Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Rooms very small and very old bathroom. Nice bad.
- Helpful reception staff. Overall a pleasant stay and the duvet was really comfortable – now we’re looking for one just like it.
We slept quite well (both had to wear earplugs) considering the early morning noises and banging doors.
The bed was quite comfortable.
- Manager was very nice and tried to make our stay as good as possible. The chef was great. Late bar was good.
- bed was very comfortable.breakfast great. was suprised with staff,most hotels they usually offish but these staff here were very welcoming and could`nt be more helpful and friendly.
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge Duxford M11 Jct 10
The Holiday Inn Express Cambridge Duxford M11 Jct 10 offers comfortable rooms with power showers and Wi-Fi access. Cambridge centre is a 20-minute drive away.With a stylish design, the rooms at Holiday Inn Express Duxford each have a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. Rooms also feature air conditioning, desk and tea/coffee making facilities.Holiday Inn Express Cambridge Duxford has a 24-hour front desk and a cosy lounge bar, offering beverages and snacks. A buffet breakfast is served every morning, which features three hot items, plus cereals, toast and fruit.Located in Whittlesford, Holiday Inn is less than 5 minutes from Duxford Imperial War Museum. Whittlesford Parkway Railway Station is just a minute away, offering trains to Cambridge and central London.
- The bed was comfy and the room was clean. The duty manager was helpful and efficient when moving us to a different room.
- The location was convenient for the Imperial War Museum at Duxford
- Used the disabled facilities room. Well planned and very comfortable.
- Very clean, with a nice meal next door in the Red Lion. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- It was convenient for where I had to go on business.
The Red Lion Hotel
The Red Lion Hotel dates back to the 13th century and features wooden beams hand-carved by Carmelite monks. The inn is situated in Whittlesford Bridge, just 2 miles from Duxford, and offers elegant rooms with Hypnos beds.Guests can enjoy home-cooked, locally sourced food in the dining room. The oak-beamed bar serves real ales, and there is a cosy lounge area with real log fires and free Wi-Fi. Live folk music is often held in the bar.The individually designed rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private modern bathroom with a power shower.The Red Lion Hotel is situated just 6 miles south of historic Cambridge and 8 miles from Saffron Walden. The nearby Whittlesford Parkway Rail Station offers rail services to Cambridge and London.
Lady in the morning was really nice. Her alone would get me back.
TV got all channels!! That was great
- I chose this hotel as it was in the perfect location for my requirements. It’s amazingly close to the station (literally a little more than arms length) but there was not disturbance from the trains. Facilities in the room were good and the bath in the bedroom was quirky in a good way. Food great and the all inclusive breakfast was freshly cooked not from a buffet. I would stay again.
The single room, was small but adequate. The bathroom was really small, and no where really to put any toiletries. The basin was far to small for even me, not sure how a 6ft person would have coped.
1st night another couple decided to have a ‘domestic’ so a
The food was fantastic we had a lovely evening meal, so was the service.
Breakfast was fine and fresh, I never had anything in cooked, so looking at others it looked good.
- The food was of a very good standard. As a lone woman traveler I felt comfortable. the staff were excellent
- Bed was comfortable and all facilities were good. Breakfast was amazing with Eggs Royal and Eggs & Salmon on toasted muffins were exceptional – chef knows how to cook eggs perfectly!
- Lady in the morning was really nice. Her alone would get me back.
Top Hotels In Royston Hertfordshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Royston Hertfordshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Royston Hertfordshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Royston Hertfordshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!