10 Best Hotels To Stay In Royon Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Royon Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Royon Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Royon Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Royon Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Royon Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Royon Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Royon Nord-pas-de-calais:
At the hotel, rooms contain a terrace. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 15 miles from Le Mississippi. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 14 miles from the property.
terrasse personnelle pour chaque chambre. Etablissement calme. Propreté.
- Des hôtes sympas et relax qui ne se prennent pas la tête. Au taquet pour toute demande. Une chouette et bonne table le soir… et une chouette table le matin. Terrasse chambre et calme reposant de la campagne avant d’attaquer la côte d’Opale (plus de monde là-bas). Terrasse resto cool également.
- tout était parfait, l’accueil, la chambre, le repas du soir, le petit déjeuner. Je le recommande
- Calme – chambre spacieuse tes propres avec terrasse – eau bien chaude – petits déjeuner et diner copieux et très bons – propriétaires très sympas
- Er is alles wat je nodig hebt. Het is er rustig en de eigenaars zijn heel vriendelijk.
- terrasse personnelle pour chaque chambre. Etablissement calme. Propreté.
Domaine de la Traxene
At the hotel, rooms have a closet. Rooms include a private bathroom.Guests at Domaine de la Traxene will be able to enjoy activities in and around Coupelle-Vieille, like hiking.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 22 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 21 miles from Domaine de la Traxene.
No reviews yet.
The guest rooms can accommodate up to 4 people and include heating and a TV with satellite channels.A continental breakfast is served each day and guests can have a drink at the hotel’s on site bar. A number of restaurants and shops can be reached within walking distance of the property.Guests can make use of the private terrace. Additional facilities include a meeting room and iron rental.Free secure private parking is provided for guests arriving by car. The tourism office is located 1,000 feet from the property and the nearest is Hesdin SNCF Train Station, 1,950 feet from Hypnos Hotel.
- The friendly welcome and help with our motorbikes. The staff cared about our wellbeing.
The hotel has been completely refurbished and looks like it has been designed and furnished by a professional designer using everything from antiques to funky pieces from the 60s.
Everything about the place is quirky and really well thought out.
Breakfast was excellent and there was safe courtyard parking at the rear for our motorbikes.
- Very quiet location it felt more being in the countryside. The hotel had ample free parking to the rear and some staff spoke English so no language barrier. The staff themselves where more than helpful. The hotel also had its own gardens.
- Very clean room, looked like new install if bathroom
- We stayed at this hotel over 30 years ago when it was called Hotel Les Flandres. We did not realise it was now the Hypnos. What a brilliant surprise. We had such happy memories of it in its old life. But the new hotel Hypnos was delightful. Stylish, spotlessly clean and modern. No longer a rotisserie serving lush chicken and beef but nevertheless a lovely accommodation. Excellent breakfast, reasonably priced with homemade jams. Stylish and comfortable bathroom.
Les Trois Fontaines
- The fact that we enjoyed it just as uch this time as on the three or four times we have stayed there before
- I try and visit this hotel at least once a year — the room, the garden, the meals, the wine – all splendid. In good weather sitting in the garden is a delight. I find it a restorative place. The superior rooms are well appointed and fine for two. The standard rooms are good for one and just about OK for two but with little storage space. I like to stay on Wednesdays as the Hesdin market on Thursdays is so spectacular. For those who like history the hotel is near Azincourt with its museum on the battle and Crecy is not far away with its ramshakle battle museum in town.
- Hotel staff were friendly and welcoming. Room’s all opened onto the lovely gardens. Bed was very comfortable. Food in the restaurant was exceptional and the best that I’ve had in a hotel. Easy to walk into Hesdin, only 10 mins.
- Hotel gardens . All rooms had a terrace and sitting outside was great.
- The welcome and friendliness plus the wonderful food make this a very good start for us so near to Calais.
Hotel Le Clos De La Prairie
The rooms at Le Clos De La Prairie have natural light and peaceful views. Each room has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom equipped with a shower and amenities.The hotel’s restaurant is housed in the renovated barn. The chef creates gourmet dishes using fresh seasonal products. Guests can eat inside or on the outdoor terrace in warmer weather.Le Clos de la Prairie is in the village of Gouy-St-André and 5 miles from the Abbey and the Garden of Valloires. Montreuil-sur-Mer is 7.5 miles away and Touquet beach is 18.6 miles away. Free parking is available on site.
- Hosts were just great. There is a a excellent Michelin restaurant. The surrounding a great. Do go to Judith for scones and Indian brunches !
- This is a very special place. Beautiful countryside views. A lovely mix of mod-cons (like the automatic shutters that block out light completely allowing for a great nights sleep) and classic French home comforts in whites and greys. The food was excellent-great value, beautifully presented and tasty. The restaurant had a relaxed feel, even though the quality of food and wine suggest something more formal-we loved this informal feel. We enjoyed the experience of dinner but thought breakfast was fabulous!! Lots of homemade local produce. Freshly squeezed juice, local cheese and eggs, and a huge range of other treats. Our hosts were wonderful and nothing was too much trouble. We stayed for one night and would very happily stay again. Thank you.
- This was our final hotel after nearly 2 weeks in Normandy and Brittany and we chose it as it’s only an hour away from Calais. What a fantastic place. We were greeted by the owners who were very friendly. Our room was lovely with a wonderful view of the countryside. We stayed for the evening meal having read great reviews and we were not disappointed. What a beautiful meal, all home cooked. We will definitely return and totally recommend this place.
- Everything was just perfect. Pretty and stylish room in a quaint converted farm with stunning setting.
The chef was superb, the dinner we had was of the highest quality.
We were looked after extremely well by his wife and would have no hesitation in recommending this Hotel.
Le Domaine d’Hérambault
Set on the ground and first floors of the property, the rooms are equipped with free WiFi, a TV and a safe. Each has a bathroom with bathtub or shower and hairdryer.Guests can order a homemade breakfast with jams and butter, local honey, cheese and eggs.
Able to sit in sunshine in courtyard and have a drink.
Easy access to downstairs rooms from parking.
Good coffee at breakfast.
- owners friendly. quant building. good breakfast. close to Eurotunnel. value for money
- Stayed on way to Brittany. Easy to find and all fine.
- Wonderful rural location with lovely garden. The room was in the eaves and had beams so full of character. Good sized bathroom with a bath, shower head and hairdryer. We sat out in the evening on the balcony enjoyed the peace and view. Didnt want to leave
- Beautiful place with ample parking and a good breakfast option
- Able to sit in sunshine in courtyard and have a drink.
Best Western Hôtel Hermitage
Each stylish room at the Best Western Hotel Hermitage is equipped with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. All rooms are accessible by a lift.Guests can enjoy a drink in the Hermitage’s classic bar or in the garden. A buffet breakfast is served every morning, and there is a choice of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.The hotel provides a 24-hour reception and 2 meeting rooms. Activities in the nearby area includes hiking and cycling in the Parc Naturel Régional des Caps et Côte d’Opale.
- Great location, spacious room and bathroom, comfortable bed. Nice breakfast.
- great hotel, fab position, great staff unfortunately the restaurant was closed on the Sunday night we stayed but not an issue as loads of restaurants around to try which were also fab, the bar was open and very friendly staff , will be back soon
- Good location in town centre. Free on street parking available outside hotel. Comfortable room.
- Historic building beautifully maintained. Rooms very nice and airy. Quiet location in town yet pleasant east walk to the centre and restaurants.
- Room was fantastic – added bonus that you can leave your pets in the room if you need / want to….that was a nice surprise and meant that my husband and I could have a nightcap in the bar. Its a great place to stay and is only a few minutes walk from loads and loads of restaurants and bistros so no need to use the car. Car was securely locked in the car park at the rear of the hotel and we could see it from our room which suited us perfectly, Breakfast had a great variety of food, including pancakes and of course fresh breads. Staff were brilliant and we will be going back again!
The guest rooms at Le Vauban are double-glazed and have a TV. Some of the rooms have views of the main square.An all-you-can eat buffet breakfast is served daily at Le Vauban. The on-site restaurant is a brasserie serving a traditional cuisine made from fresh products and a lot of shops can be found nearby.Le Vauban is 0.8 miles from Montreuil Train Station. The seaside town of Le Touquet is 11.2 miles away. The A16 motorway can be reached in 11 minutes by car.
Staff very pleasant. bed comfortable.
- The location was ideal, just off the main square. Must remember market days and park in the place not used by the market! The room was very comfortable and excellent en-suite facilities. The dining room was excellent for evening meal and breakfast.
- Clean comfortable bedrooms. The hotel was right in the centre of the square close to bars, restaurants and shops. The surrounding area is truly beautiful with some lovely walks.
- Excellent stay. Owner was very friendly and always had a warm smile for you with an excellent sense of humour. Was happy to try to assist you in any requirements you may have. We were offered the choice of two rooms which was a lovely gesture. We had evening meal and breakfast and both meals were very enjoyable. I would stay again with no hesitation.
- Bathroom and room/communal areas spotlessly clean. Comfy bed, crisp linen and nice pillows. Great central location with easy parking. Very pleasant staff.
- Staff very pleasant. bed comfortable.
Each room comes with a private bathroom.Calais is 29.8 miles from Auberge d’Inxent, while Boulogne-sur-Mer is 15.5 miles from the property.
- Very quiet, peaceful and charming. Small friendly town. Beautiful surroundings. Very clean room. Great restaurant.
- Everything was fantastic have stayed before and would go back again and again
- Excellent quality accommodation, welcome, and food and wine!
- Excellent food on the expensive side after it all added up. Cosy place to stay – a bit like an English inn.
This is a small auberge which has been owned and run by the same married couple for the past 20 years.
It is a very attractive 18th century building on the main road through the village of Inxent. Although it is very quiet at night, the road is fairly busy during the day with farm and local traffic.
There is a small private parking area just across the road from the hotel.
The rooms are smallish, fairly simple but perfectly adequate for a short stay. The bathroom was adequate but fairly old-fashioned and simple.
Dinner at the auberge – to my mind the main reason for staying here – was of a high standard with friendly and efficient service.
Breakfast was simple but just adequate for the price at 12 euros.
The comfortable guestrooms include satellite, flat-screen TV and a telephone.The Coq Hotel also serves a buffet breakfast, with the option to be served in guest rooms. Le Touquet Paris Plage is a 20-minute drive.
- Friendly and professional service in this family run hotel . We ate in the patio garden and the meal on the Sunday night was superb . One can park in the enclosed courtyard if you make a reservation.
- Clean and comfortable with secure parking. Excellent meal and breakfast in hotel restaurant
- The situation, comfortable beds and also separate toilet and bathroom.
- Great location..good parking..comfy bed….good size room..quite..relaxing atmosphere
- The room was comfy and clean. The bathroom very large, however the style was a little dated. The restaurant is very good and a lovely area.
Top Hotels In Royon Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Royon Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Royon Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Royon Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!