10 Best Hotels To Stay In Royersford Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Royersford Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Royersford Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Royersford Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Royersford Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Royersford Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Royersford Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Royersford Pennsylvania:
Staybridge Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge 422
Located in Royersford, 25 miles from Philadelphia, Staybridge Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge 422 features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Bethlehem is 30 miles from Staybridge Valley Forge, and Allentown is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 26 miles from Staybridge Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge 422.
- Excellent TV with DVD. Comfortable bed. Kitchenette with full size refrigerator.
- I really liked the kitchen in the room and the room was clean.
- Great staff at the desk, and breakfast. Beds are amazingly comfortable. The kitchen setup is nice! Room is homey.
- Very nice place. People are nice, place is clean. Beds are comfortable. It’s great for longer stays. Wish I could live there, at the moment!
- Delicious breakfast and extra helpful staff! Loved it!
Hampton Inn Limerick
Located in Limerick, Pennsylvania, this hotel is 15 miles from the King of Prussia Mall. Facilities include an indoor pool, complimentary breakfast, and free Wi-Fi access.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV is featured in every guest room at the Hampton Inn Limerick. A coffee machine, work desk, and en suite bathroom are also included. Select rooms have a sofa bed.Guests at the Limerick Hampton Inn can visit the on-site fitness centre. A business centre with copy and fax services is also provided.A variety of restaurants are within 2 miles of the hotel, including Texas Roadhouse and Outback Steakhouse.Philadelphia city centre is 35 minutes’ drive from the Hampton Inn. Valley Forge National Historical Park is 13 miles away.
- Bed was s dream, pool was nice, pleasant vibe at breakfast. Loved cookie upon check in
- Friendly staff, yummy breakfast and comfort made the trip amazing.
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was great.
- close to our ultimate destination, close to restaurants and our favorite dining place, extremely quiet you could hear a pin drop at all times, there were many cars there but we felt like we had the whole hotel to ourselves
- The staff was so friendly! The breakfast was excellent! The pool was super clean!
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Limerick-Pottstown
This Limerick hotel offers free WiFi and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Shopping at Philadelphia Premium Outlets is 2 miles awayCable TV and a work desk are offered in all rooms at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Limerick-Pottstown. Coffee-making facilities are also included.A hot breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can swim in the heated indoor pool or work out in the fitness centre. Laundry facilities are also available.Dining options are located within 4 miles of the Limerick-Pottstown Holiday Inn Express. Valley Forge Convention Center is 15 miles away.
- There was a great variety of choices for breakfast.it was well prepared and readily replaced as needed.
- The single best aspect of our stay was an extraordinary staff that did their best to accommodate us and to do so cheerfully. We were very pleased with the overall experience. The woman who was in charge of breakfast was very cheerful and helpful, besides keeping the food well kept up.
- Very kind reception, they do best to feel you welcome. Great breakfast (however all on plastic).
- Breakfast was good with many choices and open from 6 to 10. The pool was open late which was nice for the kids. The room was very clean.
- Eggs were delicious. Service at front desk and during breakfast was excellent.
Hampton Inn & Suites Valley Forge-Oaks
This Phoenixville hotel features a continental breakfast, outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Valley Forge National Park which provides nature tours, hiking and fishing.Valley Forge-Oaks Hampton Inn guest rooms include an in-room coffee maker and a sofa chair. Cable TV and ironing facilities are also provided.Guests at the Hampton Inn Oaks Valley Forge can use the gym or full-service business center. A convenience store and laundry facilities are also available on site.The Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge-Oaks is a 5-minute drive from the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center. Downtown Phoenixville is a 9-minute drive from the hotel and Villanova University is within a 20-minute drive of the property.
- The breakfast sausage was really good and love the fact you have a waffle maker!
- Beds were comfy, housekeeping kept room clean and attentive to our needs, various tasty choices offered at continental breakfast, friendly staff and managers. Provided a quiet nights rest after busy days at a reasonable expense.
- Breakfast was great. Room clean. Employees helpful
- Excellent location for visiting our family in the area.
- Staff were very professional and helpful. Breakfast buffet was very good with many choices. Quiet rooms, comfortable beds.
Days Inn Pottstown
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Days Inn Pottstown offers accommodations in Pottstown, just 31 miles from Philadelphia.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paradise is 31 miles from Days Inn Pottstown, and Bethlehem is 29 miles from the property. Lehigh Valley Airport is 30 miles away.
- The sheets n covers was clean . Towels were property placed in a designated area . Showers was clean. Heat was very cozy. Water was very hot …
- We live in Florida and come to visit our children for various reasons. We stayed here a few times and were satisfied. But this time my husband traveled alone and was put on the fourth floor in a very poorly cared for room. He complained and they moved him to 2nd floor. I am not happy about this, he should NOT have had to say anything. He had gone to the hotel and explained due to an unforseen circumstance he had to cut short his stay and they said fine. A week later he received and email bill. This is poor customer service and we will certainly think long and hard about staying here in the future.
- Location was good for what I was doing in Pottstown. Cost was very competitive.
- Staff was a bit rude, except for a bit to at front desk. Think her name was Here? Not positive. Very kind, helpful, nice to everyone I saw her come in contact with. The man at night however. Ugh
- The breakfast was good, the people was very friendly.
Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge Collegeville
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge Collegeville offers accommodations in Collegeville, just 22 miles from Philadelphia.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Allentown is 31 miles from Courtyard Collegeville PA, and Reading is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 23 miles from Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge Collegeville.
- The lobby area was comfortable and had board games which we were able to play without imposing on anyone (separate areas). Also, the outside fire pit would have been perfect if it hadn’t rained (not the fault of the hotel).
- We had a party there every was beautiful and I stayed and I loved every thing
- Everything looked and smelled new and clean. Not tired or dismal like many hotels, but fresh feeling. Layout and decor was pleasant and properly understated.
Location was close to where we needed to go.
- loved the bed and the pillows…very comfortable. loved that I could get a Starbucks at night..Staff was helpful and friendly. I was in a recently refurbished room. Very clean and new looking.
French Creek Inn
French Creek Inn is located in Phoenixville, 24 miles from Philadelphia and 24 miles from Reading.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherry Hill is 31 miles from French Creek Inn, and Doylestown is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Very good value for the price. Cheap room but spacious, clean and worth the price.
- A great little place to stay- very clean, comfortable room, wonderful staff, decent price. Breakfast is minimal but okay.
Compared to the other motels, this one is clean, quiet, friendly, no suspicious looking people around, no strange nighttime activities.
The breakfast is very simple, but sufficient.
The location is somewhat remote, as in not quite on the interstate, but easy enough to find and to notice from the road.
The utilities look in need of some decorative repair, but everything worked, the water hot, the windows close properly (a rare thing for a motel around that area).
- Limited breakfast menu but fine for my needs. Coffee was good. The room was quiet so I wasn’t disturbed when sleeping. I was surprised with them having Dish Network with many of the movie channels active! That was a bonus for the price of the room.
- Old time INN feeling and very quiet. Those things are important to me. Thanks
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
Located 1 miless from The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks, this hotel features an indoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. Valley Forge National Park is 5 miles away.A cable TV, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker are included in the rooms at Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks.The Valley Forge/Oaks Hilton Garden Inn provides luggage storage and 24-hour front desk services. There is also an on-site fitness center.Breakfast and dinner are served on-site at The Great American Grill.The Oaks Center Ice Hockey Rink is 1 mile from the hotel. King of Prussia Mall is a 10-minute drive away.
Everything was wonderful large room big bathroom super clean
Everyone was so accommodating
Comfortable Bed slept like u was home
Loved that there was a bar and restaurant
- The breakfast was good in the morning the bed was very comfortable
- Location, we attended the National Dog Show which was held at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center; it was within walking distance from the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel.
The bed was so comfortable! We had been out all day and just wanted to relax that night; it was so comfy in the room- the best thing about the hotel
Was the location! We were surrounded by everything we could have ever needed! We’ll definitey be back next year!
- This was one of the best hotels I have stayed at. I even extended my stay for another three days. The rooms were excellent staff was very nice the entire hotel was incredible. Everything you could want from a reasonably priced hotel, I honestly couldn’t find one thing that wasn’t excellent. The only thing I didn’t try was restaurant there, this was only because there were excellent places to eat and we would dine with other friends who reside in the area.
- Everything was wonderful large room big bathroom super clean
Just 15 minutes’ drive from the King of Prussia shopping centre, this inn is located in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania. Free WiFi access is available for guests throughout the hotel.Featuring a flat-screen TV, each room at the Mainstay Inn comes with air conditioning. An in-room microwave and refrigerator are also included and guests are provided with an en suite bathroom.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Mainstay Inn, which features an on-site bar and restaurant.Valley Forge National Historic Park is just 4.3 miles from the inn. Philadelphia International Airport is 23 miles away.
- The front desk was very friendly. They were very friendly and professional. The room was very clean. The beds were small but comfortable.
- Close to resturants, and fun things to do. Parking was right in the hotel lot. And pet friendly
- The service was great, the staff was very accommodating.
- My daughter and I came for a gymnastics competition, the price was great and the location was amazing.
- Great deal for the price especially on New Years Eve!! So much within walking distance.
Comfort Inn & Suites Philadelphia Premium Outlets Area
Located in Pottstown, 30 miles from Paradise, Comfort Inn & Suites Philadelphia Premium Outlets Area features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Bethlehem is 29 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Philadelphia, and Allentown is 26 miles from the property. Lehigh Valley Airport is 30 miles away.
- We liked the room set up, gave us an area to sit and visit without sitting on the bed.
- Location was good.Breakfast was great area was well stocked and clean
- The food did not meet expectations, was looking forward for hundred percent whole wheat bread not was not serve,also the curtains was not able to close to keep out night lights was disappointed, and the iron seems dirty, otherwise everything is ok
- Had one of the best breakfast selections I ever saw. We stayed thefe 7 days which was nice.
- Breakfast was varied and plentiful. Breakfast eating area was very clean. Front Desk people were very helpful, especially Sam. Beds were comfortable and pillows were incredible.
Top Hotels In Royersford Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Royersford Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Royersford Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Royersford Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!