10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roydon Norfolk – Top Hotel Reviews
Roydon Norfolk is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roydon Norfolk. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roydon Norfolk. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roydon Norfolk. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roydon Norfolk right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roydon Norfolk with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roydon Norfolk:
The Oaksmere Hotel
The Oaksmere Hotel is located in Eye, 21 miles from Norwich and 20 miles from Ipswich. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Great Yarmouth is 31 miles from The Oaksmere Hotel, and Bury Saint Edmunds is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
The quality of the hotel speaks to you, from the moment you walk in. The place was spotless and the rooms were very well appointed. Fantastic to have sky sports and complimentary water in the rooms.
There was an electrical fault in my room and I was swapped into another room without any problem. The second room was even nicer than the first.
- The food was worth the money as it was really nice and room had a good home feel.
- Bed very comfortable and good air con in room. Bathroom also very good (jacuzzi bath). Welcome upon arrival and again on departure very good; helpful and friendly staff. The restaurant and social areas, inside and out were really nice and we plan on coming back even if just for afternoon tea, lunch or drinks etc.
- The place itself was beautiful. Food good, staff professional, lovely grounds.
- The hotel was pleasantly decorated and the staff were polite. Room although a bit small had all the necessary equipment.
- The quality of the hotel speaks to you, from the moment you walk in. The place was spotless and the rooms were very well appointed. Fantastic to have sky sports and complimentary water in the rooms.
Diss by Verve
This 17th century coaching inn has retained many of its original features, including a hand carved staircase and hand painted sundial.The bar boasts 2 magnificent fireplaces which are reputedly the largest in East Anglia. Cask conditioned ales are stocked as well as a wide selection of fine wines. Food is served in both the bar and restaurant. All bedrooms have private bathrooms and many feature fireplaces and luxurious four-poster beds.Situated 2 miles from the historic market town of Diss, on the Norfolk and Suffolk border, The Scole Inn offers an ideal location for exploring both counties. Local attractions include Banham Zoo (8 miles), where 10,000 animals are found on 35 acres of parkland. Highlights include bird of prey displays and a safari road train.
- We found the staff to be extremely helpful and friendly. Our room was clean and very comfortable. We intend to revisit in the not too distant future.
- excellent value for money. Good atmosphere, evening meal to a high standard, staff friendly.
- Great location, beautiful setting. Lovely private gardens in the dog-friendly apartments. Delicious breakfast and our dietary needs were catered for.
- There was nothing I could see that needed improving, a seriously excellent hotel and friendly super helpful members of staff with great attitudes and A1 service.will 100% be back soon…
- Beautiful old building. Room was lovely and spacious, clean and comfortable
The Old Ram Coaching Inn
The Old Ram Coaching Inn offers accommodations in Tivetshall Saint Margaret. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Norwich is 15 miles from The Old Ram Coaching Inn, and Ipswich is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 18 miles from The Old Ram Coaching Inn.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. the Food breakfast and dinner was superb large choice freshly cooked to order . Room nicely appointed bed very comfortable yet firm . would recommend
- A really nice place, friendly staff. Good food, ample selection of drinks,large room.will recommend and return ourselves if in the area.
The staff were extremely friendly. Dinner in the restaurant was excellent.
Full English breakfast was to die for!
We were in a Heritage room which had the beams etc. – very comfortable.
- The room and restaurant were lovely. Food and service excellent.
- Fabulous food in the restaurant and lovely cooked breakfast. Bed comfy and great to have good sized kettlenin the room.
The Park Hotel
The Park Hotel is located in Diss, 19 miles from Norwich and 22 miles from Ipswich. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Great Yarmouth is 31 miles from The Park Hotel, and Bury Saint Edmunds is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff! The food was really good and tasty!
- Lovely hotel, staff extremely friendly and helpful and our room was brilliant with direct access to the beautiful gardens!! And breakfast was very good too with plenty of choice.
- Rooms were comfy and food was good price and lots of it. breakfast very good.
- Beds were clean and comfortable. Lovely breakfast.
- There was quite a lot of free parking at the hotel. The staff were friendly and the food was lovely. The room had a hair dryer, an ironing board and iron which was great. There was also a bottle of water each free of charge.
Best Western Brome Grange Hotel
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Best Western Brome Grange Hotel is located in Brome. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Norwich is 21 miles from BW Brome Grange Hotel, and Ipswich is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The staff and the food made up for what was a disgusting experience into something bearable.
- Staff were brilliant as usual. Room very comfy too
- The room was adequate and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The food was good, especially the breakfast, there was a good selection of items available. Plenty of parking available too.
- I thought the staff were brilliant in the restaurant. They were very busy and short staffed but I never heard them complain.
- The TV in the room was faulty, the afternoon receptionist on the 11th April was excellent in sourcing a replacement. I believe her name was Sylvia. Excellent member of staff and front of house representative..
Located in Yaxley, 23 miles from Norwich, The Auberge features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ipswich is 18 miles from The Auberge, and Colchester is 30 miles from the property. Norwich International Airport is 27 miles away.
- The accommodation and food quality and the very welcoming and friendly family that run The Auberge
- Definatley 5 star and more. Very comfortable. Breakfast high quality.
- Very comfortable bed, excellent restaurant and staff. The hosts were extremely friendly and helpful
- Booking.com are my favourite booking app for hotels. The auberge was well kept, the owners were very friendly and the breakfast was amazing!!
Food in the restaurant excellent, included breakfast fantastic.
Owner’s very welcoming, communication before our stay to book the restaurant was good.
The White Horse Hotel
Located in Eye, 24 miles from Norwich, The White Horse Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Ipswich is 17 miles from The White Horse Hotel, and Colchester is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 27 miles from The White Horse Hotel.
- All staff friendly and helpful – they made us feel very welcome especially Florin, the Manager. Our room was modern, clean and spacious. The bar and restaurant was cosy and comfortable with a good choice of food which was excellent quality and piping hot.
- The room was big and comfortable. The dinner in the evening was lovely and the prices decent. The offer on the card offered a wide choice and the local beer was good. The breakfast was good
- Friendly staff and lovely food great value for money
- Everything! Staff, decor, room, food, parking, WiFi. Great place.
- Dinner was fabulous – excellent food and great service. Really lovely rooms. Great place to stay – highly recommended.
Kenninghall Red Lion
Located in Norwich, 16 miles from UEA, Kenninghall Red Lion features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Swan Hotel combines centuries-old hospitality with the latest modern amenities. There are 16th-century beams, huge inglenook fireplaces and an arched courtyard.In Harleston, the Swan Hotel has an excellent carvery restaurant.There are function rooms at the Swan, and the hotel can cater for weddings and other large social events.
- I find this wherever I go really but there are never enough milk cartons in the room for tea and coffee.
- Wonderfully friendly, pet lovers, fantastic live jazz band, frinendly staff. Great.
- Real Olde Worlde Hotel, the room floor was uneven and sloped downwards to the window, the doors were low and small so i had to stoop to go to the bathroom and it had exposed beams, what you would expect from a really old building, it was great ….. food really tasty and comfy bed.
Good quality breakfast
Management style slightly bizarre
- Only stayed one night – location ruled but good value for money.
In the market town of Harleston, in the idyllic surroundings of the Norfolk and Suffolk borders, this 15th century coaching inn offers comfortable, modern accommodations with private bathrooms.Steeped in history, the hotel was restored in 1999 to a very high standard. All rooms are nicely decorated, with private bathrooms, with an atmosphere of comfort and relaxation. Each room is individually decorated and furnished, with its own unique charm and atmosphere. Breakfast is included in all of the room rates.The cozy restaurant has a real fire and offers freshly prepared meals made using locally sourced seasonal produce whenever possible. The menu changes seasonally to reflect the best ingredients available locally and there is also an extensive and imaginative bar menu that changes daily. The traditional bar offers a range of authentic local ales, premium lagers and a fine selection of wines by the glass or bottle.
- The food was incredible and the staff were very attentive
- Nice room restaurant and bar area, staff very nice and friendly
- Nice hotel in a good location, the room was comfortable.
- A well located hotel with excellent bar facilities. We enjoyed our overnight stay, but as I explained to the receptionist we consider the room we were given to be a small double, which was fine for one night but we couldn’t have remained there for a week. Both bed and floor space too confined.
- Very hot and very noisy. Bed was comfortable but the room was too hot.
Top Hotels In Roydon Norfolk Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roydon Norfolk to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roydon Norfolk but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roydon Norfolk. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!