10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roybridge Highlands – Top Hotel Reviews
Roybridge Highlands is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roybridge Highlands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roybridge Highlands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roybridge Highlands. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roybridge Highlands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roybridge Highlands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roybridge Highlands:
The Stronlossit Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The Stronlossit Inn offers accommodations in Roybridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is room service at the property.Fort William is 11 miles from The Stronlossit Inn, and Glencoe is 17 miles away. Inverness Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- Guessing I was comparing to the b&b,.. wouldn’t go there again
The Stronlossit Inn is perfect for a stopover on a long journey from the South to the North of Scotland. You can relax here. The nature around is very beautiful.
You should try their hamurger, fish&chips and beer 🙂 And the breakfast was delicious and nourishing.
- Being located above at a pub it was an easy stay with no travel needed.
- The location and easy parking. Friendly helpful staff.
- Lovely breakfast. only there from 8pm and didn’t go to bar or lounge.
Glenspean Lodge Hotel
Originally built in the 1880s as a private hunting lodge, the property has been carefully refurbished to offer a small country house hotel, nestled in an area of natural beauty in the Scottish Highlands.Situated 14 miles from Fort William, within 5 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland, Glenspean Lodge Hotel has for many years been a famous landmark in the area. It is also well known for its award-winning AA Rosette restaurant, Nevis View, where you can enjoy a meal in the evenings.
- Food was excellent / hotel clean everything pristine, nice setting easy to find ,plenty of wildlife
- Everything was perfect. Great hosts, great accommodation, great food and great location… we will definitely stay here again.
- Lovely hotel, the staff were friendly and the facilities spotless. Good central location for visiting Ben Nevis, Fort William and Isle of Skye.
- The serene & tranquil setting in a beautifully natural + landscaped property with sounds of waterfall. Great fish & chips, friendly owners & staff.
- Bed was really comfy, room was clean and nicely decorated, views from the front of the hotel were fabulous.
Spean Bridge Hotel
Located in Spean Bridge, 9 miles from Fort William, Spean Bridge Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV.There is a gift shop at the property.Glencoe is 16 miles from Spean Bridge Hotel, and Fort Augustus is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 55 miles from Spean Bridge Hotel.
- We had our own bungalow, plenty of space and nice bathroom. Parking right outside and also included an electric kettle, tea, coffee and milk. A shop right around the corner.
- Nice and comfy chalet with our own TV, table with chairs and sofa. The receptionist was really kind to us, she even brought us an extra duvet when we asked for it.
Staff was excellent: friendly & willing to accommodate. Everyone was very friendly.
The bar was the best part! Locals were wonderful & happy to give us advice on where to go & what to do.
- The service was excellent and the room was warm and cosy
- Good value for an overnight stay. Very helpful staff.
Corriegour Lodge Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Corriegour Lodge Hotel offers accommodations in Letterfinlay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Fort William is 15 miles from Corriegour Lodge Hotel, and Glencoe is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 48 miles from Corriegour Lodge Hotel.
- The lodge is beautiful and James was such a fantastic host. We enjoyed spending time at the bar and in the lounge relaxing. The food was absolutely delicious and there was a great selection of whiskey. Comfortable bed and room – thoroughly enjoyed our stay!
- James and Christine were fantastic hosts – welcoming, warm, friendly. The food was incredible, the hotel cosy and homely, and the views of the Loch and surrounding hills simply stunning.
- Excellent whisky choice and the best porridge and cooked breakfast!
- Stunning location, fantastic menu, warm and welcoming family run hotel.
- Everything was superb. I have stayed in many hotels but this was the best I have ever stayed in. The whole ambience was lovely, staff brilliant, food superb, service impeccable. We will go back!
Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club
One of our top picks in Fort William.Situated only 1 miles from Fort William, Ben Nevis Hotel and Leisure Club offers a restaurant, a bar, free parking and a heated indoor swimming pool.The hotel’s restaurant, with its views of Ben Nevis, has a fixed menu. Guests can relax in the bar area, and a full Scottish breakfast is served every morning.Access to the Ben Nevis Hotel’s fitness center is free to all guests. Facilities include a 50 feet long swimming pool, a sauna, as well as a steam room and gym.All the traditionally furnished rooms have a bathroom with a bathtub and a shower. Free Wi-Fi is available only in public areas, and there are also tea and coffee-making facilities and a work desk for guests to use.
The staff were very very helpful and pleasant especially the receptionists who went to great lengths help me find my conference centre. Also waiters were very attentive in the dining room.
The hotel was very quiet during the night and I had great sleeps
- Rooms clean and comfortable, excellent leisure facilities and excellent breakfast!
- Just a one night stay so not a lot of time to judge things. Reception staff, bar staff & breakfast staff were lovely & great choice for breakfast. Room/bed/cleanliness excellent. Pool/jacuzzi etc excellent. Only down point was the gent at the pool reception on morning We left (sun 22nd April) could do with some customer service training. A very dour man! Not ruďe at all just not a smile or a word of welcome!
restaurant food poor. all frozen / left most of my meal. seemed to cater for large coach parties.
cleanliness of crockery poor due to dishwasher residue.
lots of crockery needs to be changed / not chipped just tired and marked.
bed was firm and comfortable / shower was good and very easy to use.
extractor fan did not work or simply wasn’t there. tv needs updating. sorry for the negs but that’s how i found things.
- The food was good and the staff were very helpful.
- The staff were very very helpful and pleasant especially the receptionists who went to great lengths help me find my conference centre. Also waiters were very attentive in the dining room.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated in the shadows of Ben Nevis and overlooking the picturesque Loch Linnhe, this hotel offers bed and breakfast accommodation 5 minutes’ walk from the centre of Fort William.This property includes a lift and some rooms at the Cruachan feature stunning views of the loch and the Morvern Hills beyond. All feature a TV with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building.Evening meals and bar food can be enjoyed in the spacious eating area or on the open terrace, which boasts spectacular views. The food is made from locally sourced ingredients. A night menu is available from the bar between 22:00 and 04:00. Breakfast include a range of cooked items such as bacon and sausages as well as a buffet, which includes cereals, yoghurt, selection of mixed fruits and juice.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent. A lot better than I expected, not that I expected bad, but it was great.
- Fantastic view, room was modern and clean. Food and wine was lovely and very relaxing atmosphere
Hotel is in a beautiful location, very nicely decorated and rooms were lovely.
Staff very warm and welcoming, with bistro/bar at night serving dinner and nothing too much bother.
Food was excellent at dinner and bistro/bar was busy at night, with people enjoying views over the water.
Again breakfast spot on, with usual layout of continental or cooked breakfast.
Thoroughly recommend this hotel to anybody going to Fort William.
- We had a major difficulty (not with the hotel) which the staff helped us out with—definitely going the extra mile when they had no obligation whatever. It was appreciated.
- Waiting on staff in the breakfast room very helpful.
One of our top picks in Fort William.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Moorings Hotel is located in Fort William in the region of Highlands, just 30 miles from Mallaig. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Glencoe is 11 miles from Moorings Hotel, and Fort Augustus is 26 miles from the property.
- The room was beautiful and spacious! The views were amazing and the bathroom was huge! The staff were all so helpful and offered great suggestions as to what to do while we were there. They are the reason I would give this hotel a 10 out of 10!
- Clean tidy parking very good. Services staff superb.
- The hotel has a very good bistro. We had a dinner in there, they cooked cods and fried scampi very dilicious. Besides, their dishs are all in big portion, we ordered too much but couldn’t finish all of them.
- Room was great with a balcony looking over Neptunes Staircase.
- Superior bedrooms very nice with ample sized bathroom
Clan Macduff Hotel
Looking onto Loch Linnhe, the Clan Macduff Hotel offers scenic views of the Highland landscape, free WiFi in public areas, free private parking and a restaurant serving Highland cuisine. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from Fort William.Each bright room at Clan Macduff Hotel includes a private bathroom, as well as a flat-screen TV, hairdryer, and tea/coffee facilities. Some rooms offer views of the loch.Guests can enjoy freshly cooked full Scottish breakfasts in the dining room, while the evening menu includes local venison and salmon. The lounge bar serves light meals and a selection of over 50 different Scottish malt whiskies.Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in Britain, is 10 minutes’ drive away. The Ben Nevis Distillery can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- Stunning views, fantastic food, comfy beds, spacious rooms!
- Convenient location when traveling by car. Plenty of parking at site. Breakfast was nice, simple buffet and warm à la carte options.
- Excellent hotel, very friendly and helpful staff. Room was perfect and had lovely view of the loch. Breakfast was superb plenty to choose from , Dinner was lovely, again plenty of choice. First time visitor to this hotel, will definitely be back
- We really enjoyed our stay at Clan Macduff. The room was clean and spacious. We had a beautiful view over the loch. The staff were very friendly and helpfull. The breakfast the next morning were amazing!
- Breakfast was excellent and so was service in the evening at the lounge bar.
Nevis Bank Inn
The Nevis Bank Inn is a 4-star hotel located on the banks of the Nevis River, 4 miles from Ben Nevis. Large rooms have private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.Rooms are stylishly decorated using walnut wood furniture and luxury fabrics. They feature flat-screen TVs, work desks and chairs, hair dryers and tea/coffee making facilities.Browns Restaurant And Bar serves classic and contemporary dishes using the freshest of local produce. The bar offers a fine wine list, real ales and a wide range of whiskeys.The Nevis Bank is perfect for stunning countryside walks and the Nevis Range Ski Centre is 3 miles away. Central Fort William is a 10-minute walk from the inn. Free parking is available.
- Warm friendly staff, clean comfortable room, great food
- Breakfast was very good and staff were very welcoming and friendly.
Almost nothing to dislike. Had a downstairs room (our choice) so view was very limited.
Food was very good. Plenty of choice for breakfast and a good evening meal breakfast.
Hotel was clean and tidy staff friendly and helpful. The bedroom pillows were as comfortable as any anywhere else I have ever been.
- Lovely friendly staff, great breakfast, somewhere to safely store our bikes. All good.
- Very clean and new rooms, comfortable, high quality which exceed our expectations.
The Imperial Hotel
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Imperial Hotel offers accommodations in Fort William. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV.You will find room service at the property.Mallaig is 30 miles from Best Western The Imperial Hotel, and Glencoe is 9 miles from the property.
- Upgraded to an executive suite. Early check in.
The location is very central, just 1 minute from the high street, 10 minutes from the rail/bus station and just across the road for a waterfront stroll.
The staff were very friendly, food and drink prices were very reasonable.
The room was clean and comfortable and the bathroom was spotless.
Checking in and out was so simple.
- The breakfast was tasty and the room comfortable. The views were gorgeous from the breakfast room and the meals in the restaurant was lovely and all the staff were very available to help.
- Convenient for station and town amenities. Lovely view from my room over the Loch and mountains.
- Bedroom had all we needed plus a jacuzzi bath! It’s in a handy location for sea and town.
Top Hotels In Roybridge Highlands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roybridge Highlands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roybridge Highlands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roybridge Highlands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!