10 Best Hotels To Stay In Royal Arkansas – Top Hotel Reviews
Royal Arkansas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Royal Arkansas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Royal Arkansas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Royal Arkansas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Royal Arkansas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Royal Arkansas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Royal Arkansas:
Country Inn Lake Resort
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the lake, Country Inn Lake Resort is located in Rockwell in the region of Arkansas, just 5 miles from Hot Springs. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Little Rock National (Adams Field) Airport, 55 miles from Country Inn Lake Resort.
- Bed was very comfy and the rooms were very nice . Super location with an awesome view !!
- Staff very helpful. view was beautiful,room was small but comfortable,
- I am traveling through 9 states. Different hotels and airnbnbs. This place was comfy but for the price NO extras. No breakfast. It is on a lake so probably very popular in the summer. In the winter it should be a lot less in price! There were 2 people staying in the entire place.
- The view from the room balcony of the lake and the mountain in the background.
- Love it there,it right by the water, staff is very pleasant. Will be back again
Courtyard by Marriott Hot Springs
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Hot Springs is located in Hot Springs in the region of Arkansas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Little Rock National (Adams Field) Airport, 52 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Hot Springs.
Would have liked while booking online, an AARP selection to have received a discount.
We’ve stayed once or twice at Marriott, but after this last stay in Hot Springs, while the room design was welcoming and different from others; we intent to use your company during our travels. The small comforts of rolled towels, bath products, and a comfy couch made us feel so at home.
- THE CLEANLINESS OF ROOM WAS SUPERB,FRIENDLINESS OF STAFF EXCELLENT!!!!!! NICE ATMOSPHERE……
- Love the bistro. Nice to wake up and be able to have good coffee.
- The bed and pillow’s were so comfortable. The room was clean and modern looking. I loved the walk in shower. The staff were very friendly and courteous. The onsite Starbucks was a plus.
- Very clean and modern. Bed comfortable. Breakfast good, but kinda pricey.
- Would have liked while booking online, an AARP selection to have received a discount.
Clarion Resort on the Lake Hot Springs
This Arkansas hotel features Lake Hamilton views, a restaurant and outdoor pool. Located 5 miles from Hot Springs National Park, it offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.Rooms at Clarion Resort on the Lake Hot Springs provide microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also have seating areas and safety deposit boxes.While staying at Clarion Hot Springs Resort, guests can enjoy the hotel’s volleyball court, playground and picnic area. Classics Restaurant and Sports Bar is open daily.Hot Springs Golf & Country Club and the Museum of Contemporary Art are within 5 miles of Clarion Resort. Magic Springs Amusement Park is 8 miles away.
- Loved the view sitting on the balcony watching the sunset over the lake. The first morning after the covers were turned down I noticed a large amount of what appeared to be vomit on the bed skirt. I spoke to the front desk and it had been changed when we returned. We had taken our own pillows and when I picked them up to leave I noticed a white bundle of cloth between the head of mattress and headboard and it was a pair of ladies underwear and not mine. I question if the sheets had been changed after the previous guest. It really grossed me out.
- Great location have stayed there many times never been disappointed.
- There was a very nice view of the lake from the balcony of our room. Front desk staff was friendly and very helpful. Room was clean and very comfortable.
- Melissa at front desk was so nice. She even loaned me her phone charger
- Sarah and Tom were very helpful and pleasant. The rooms were very clean and comfy.
Super 8 Hot Springs
This motel is 1 miles from Hot Springs Mall and a 1 hour drive from central Little Rock. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast.A mini-fridge and coffee-making facilities are standard in every simply furnished room at the Super 8 Hot Springs. All rooms include a cable TV and work desk.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub is available to all guests of the Hot Springs Super 8. Parking is also free on site.Magic Springs Amusement Park and Hot Springs National Park are both a 15 minute drive from the motel.
- There were no eggs, the breakfast was good though, beds was ok great pillows and comfortable bed just small. Refrigerator was good and cold, air-condition unit was comfortable.
- Staff was very friendly, and obvious recent upgrades to the decor were in place. Super easy access to local establishments and attractions. Laundry service available at the desk.
- Staff was friendly and accommodating. It was clean and comfortable.
- breakfast was not that good the pancake machine was not working
- The staff was friendly and the location was great close to the mall and alot of restaurants will be staying here again
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs offers accommodations in Hot Springs.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Little Rock National (Adams Field) Airport, 52 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs.
- Clean, good customer service, nice location, nice breakfast
- The bed was comfortable and the location was nice. Really close to everything off of the strip on main street. Also walmart was not far which was really convenient. The breakfast was really nice…a lot of food and the staff kept up with the needs of the food since it was a lot of people as it was Saturday morning.
- Loved the bathroom…marble countertops and mirrors! ?
- The room was big, the bed was super comfortable, and the breakfast was great. Good location.
- I liked everything. Will be defiantly staying there again.
Best Western Winners Circle
One of our top picks in Hot Springs.Best Western Winners Circle offers accommodations in Hot Springs. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Little Rock National (Adams Field) Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- The location and the price were great. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was amazinglying friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast was very good. Would have liked oatmeal. Rooms were completely quiet but ok
- Very Comfortable beds and easy access from the car to the room
- Bed was comfortable. Room was clean. Oaklawn casino across the street provided great entertainment. Price for one night was great.
- The two ladies who prepared and served the breakfast were very helpful and went out of their to way make our experience the best. Best breakfast we have ever had at a hotel.
The Gables Inn
The Gables Inn offers accommodations in Hot Springs. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Little Rock National (Adams Field) Airport, 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn & Suites Hot Springs
Quality Inn & Suites Hot Springs offers accommodations in Hot Springs. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV.Little Rock National (Adams Field) Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was very good. Good qauntity to choose from. Beds were super comfy.
- Bed was very comfortable breakfast was delicious and fresh
- Everything that someone could possibly need was in the room. The bed, the tv, microwave and refrigerator were all excellent!
- Breakfast was divine…. hotel room was neat and clean…parking was excellent.
- Bed was comfy. Room was quiet. Ground floor. Entrance to your room from outside. Can park in front of room so no walking. Close to lake Hamilton. Lots of eatery options close by.
Comfort Suites Hot Springs
Comfort Suites Hot Springs offers accommodations in Hot Springs. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with satellite channels.The nearest airport is Little Rock National (Adams Field) Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Bed was excellent, room was very clean, overall very good.
- The cleanliness. This property is super clean. The staff is very accommodating.
- It was close to a everything, the breakfast was great. The beds were nice and soft and staff was friendly
- breakfast ok but like must hotels, staff best ever ,Jamie at front desk made my stay special !
- Rooms were clean and roomy. We love the indoor swimming pool and the location is in a low crime area. We always take advantage of you breakfast offerings when we stay here. Staff was friendly and helpful with anything we needed. We will stay here in the future as it is a good value for the money
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs
Featuring an outdoor pool and a fitness center, this Hot Springs hotel is only 7 miles from Hot Springs National Park.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided in every guest room at Baymont INn & Suites Hot Springs. Each room includes a microwave, a refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities for added convenience.Vending machines provide a selection of snacks and soft drinks for purchase. On-site parking is free of charge.Lake Hamilton is less than a mile from the hotel. Garvan Woodland Gardens is within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- The location and staff were great. Breakfast was good with biscuits, gravy, sausage, eggs, cereal, milk and juice. I did not have a lake view from my room, but that was okay.
- Tha beds were so comfortable!! I got some good rest and breakfast was good
- Lady doing breakfast appeared to be on drugs. She around didn’t act right. She had herky jerky movements
- The hotel has been upgraded and that is wonderful – We enjoy staying there.
- Views of lake amazing. brilliant location for us on our touring holiday. Breakfast good. Nice inviting lobby area.
Top Hotels In Royal Arkansas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Royal Arkansas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Royal Arkansas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Royal Arkansas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!