10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rowton Cheshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rowton Cheshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rowton Cheshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rowton Cheshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rowton Cheshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rowton Cheshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rowton Cheshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rowton Cheshire:
Rowton Hall Hotel
On 8 acres of beautiful gardens, this elegant Georgian manor features a luxury spa, boutique bedrooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is in Cheshire countryside, just 3 miles from Chester.The sumptuous bedrooms at Rowton Hall Hotel each have a modern bathroom with fluffy robes. All rooms have free internet access and a satellite TV, and tea/coffee facilities are provided.Guests can enjoy treatments in the spa, or relax in the hot tub, sauna and steam room. There is also a swimming pool and fitness center, and the grounds feature tennis courts and a croquet lawn.The oak-paneled Langdale Restaurant serves a creative menu using local produce and ingredients from the kitchen garden. Refreshments are available on the terrace or in the conservatory lounge.Just a 15-minute drive from Chester Racecourse, Rowton Hall is a 10-minute drive from Chester’s historic center. There is free on-site parking, and Chester Zoo is a 15-minute drive away.
- Beautiful interior/exteriort. Professional staff
Very comfortable bed, upgraded to junior suite which was brilliant
Staff were very helpful and friendly. Grounds lovely.
Had dinner at the hotel which was also very good.
- We stayed in Lichfield suite and it was amazing . The size , the comfort , the quietness . Absolutely loved it .
- The staff were very friendly and helpful especially the barman (manager). The location is excellent with a quite, peaceful location but close to motorway and other connections and an easy drive into Chester. We stayed overnight with my son and partner in another room and met my brother and wife for an superb Sunday lunch
- The hotel is situated in a very quiet semi-rural location ideal for relaxing
Mercure Chester Abbots Well Hotel
One of our top picks in Chester.Featuring 2 acres of beautiful gardens and a Feel Good Health Club, Mercure Chester Abbots Well Hotel provides free parking and free high-speed Wi-Fi. Less than 3 miles from the center of the city, its grounds lead to the pretty canal-side walkways of Christleton.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee-making facilities and a work desk.The health club has a free-form indoor swimming pool and a gym. Guests can relax in the sauna, steam room and hot tub, or try relaxing treatments in the beauty salon.Featuring contemporary art and intimate lighting, The Brasserie serves an international menu and wine list. Fresh coffees and light snacks can be enjoyed on the terrace or at the bar.Just outside Chester’s historic center, Mercure Chester is a 10-minute drive from Chester Zoo and Chester Race Course. Boughton Heath Park and Ride is a 5-minute walk away, with buses to the center.
- Very welcomed with cot already set up. Easy and extremely quick check in and out,fantastic
- Restaurant / pubs near Hotel were not serving food on one of the nights we were there.
- Leisure facilities great, good location. Loads of parking. Room really clean and had everything you need. Friendly staff.
- Excellent Breakfast, good choice and staff happy to oblige with non menu items
- It was amazing the staff are fabulous! They took extra care of us and gave us great recommendations.
Rowton Poplars Hotel
An 6-minute drive from Chester city centre, Rowton Court Hotel offer bed and breakfast with free Wi-Fi and parking. This guest house also has its own bar.Each room has en suite bathroom facilities with bath and complementary toiletries. There is a TV and tea and coffee facilities in all rooms.Rowton Court Hotel serve both a cooked English breakfast and a lighter breakfast option including cereal and Danish pastries.Rowton Court Hotel is less than 30 minutes’ drive from Liverpool. Over the Welsh border, Wrexham is around 15 miles away.
- The restaurant is due to open shortly. The continental breakfast was more than adequate. Mark and staff were very helpful and pleasant. Would certainly go back again. The hotel has had a complete makeover but is still adding the finishing touches such as i.e.small chest of drawers to unpack some of your underwear.Good luck to Mark and staff.
- Warm welcome, clean and spacious room with nice views. Easy to find. Simple check in, straight forward check out. Amazing value for money. Definitely stop again.
- Bed was very comfortable. Host was amazing and very friendly!
- The hotel has recently been refurbished to a high standard. The colours are warm and relaxing in the rooms and the owners are friendly and helpful. Beautiful hotel, definite high recommendation. Great value for money. Great independent hotel with great service.
- Brilliant staff, great value for money. Couldn’t believe how nice the rooms were for the price.
DoubleTree by Hilton Chester
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, DoubleTree by Hilton Chester offers accommodations in Chester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Liverpool is 15 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Chester, and Warrington is 17 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The room we stayed in was in the West wing. It was a great size, nicely decorated and very bright and airy.
- The location and hotel was great. Spa facilities and breakfast were lovely too.
- The bed was comfy and the room was very relaxing and quiet.
The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The beds were very comfortable.
Great selection at Breakfast. Great Pool, lovely well kept grounds.
- Well presented and furnished and the quality customer service provided by the young lady who resolved the issue regarding the occupied room on arrival.
Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa
Having recently undergone a multimillion dollar refurbishment, the Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa features elegant rooms, a spa and an indoor swimming pool. This historic manor house from 1660 is a short drive from the center of Chester, has free parking, and is about 5 minutes away from the M56 highway.The Earl of Chester Restaurant at Crabwall Manor has views of its own patio and serves traditional English and international cuisine. There is 24-hour room service available.In addition to the 50 feet heated pool, the hotel has a sauna and a whirlpool. Crabwall Manor also has a gym and an aerobics studio for guests to enjoy.The on-site spa has 5 treatment rooms and offers aromatherapy massage. It also features a steam room and massage showers.
- Our evening meal was excellent, as was the breakfast. Staff were friendly and efficient.
- Warm and welcoming. Service was very good. Very satisfied. Just a shame I was not there longer to appreciate the facilities. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.
- Perfect stay for girlfriends birthday ! Bed was four poster and comfy ! We had two balconys ! And very spacious room with walk in wardrobe perfect ‘!
- We stayed for my brothers wedding can not fault the day/evening at all staff were all amazing .
- The bed was the comfiest bed I have ever slept in and the room was warm and quiet, was a lovely atmosphere
Crowne Plaza Chester
One of our top picks in Chester.In the historic city centre, Crowne Plaza Chester boasts an indoor heated pool, hot tub and a modern gym. Its elegant rooms feature Egyptian cotton sheets and satellite TVs.Each spacious room includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers. Guests can also enjoy a free morning newspaper and free mineral water in the room.Decorated with references to Chester life and a Racing Post wall mural, The Stables Bar & Grill Restaurant offers a variety of fine British cuisine and liquors, along with some of England’s most luxurious spirits.Guests can relax with luxurious spa treatments, or enjoy the steam room and sauna. The gym also provides professional fitness trainers.The hotel is within the old city walls, close to the historic cobbled shopping streets and Rows. Chester Zoo is less than 15 minutes’ drive away, while Chester Cathedral is just a 5-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 26.7 miles from the hotel.
Reception staff very helpful and friendly
Room really nice with large comfy bed
Bar area cosy and we enjoyed spending the evening there
Leisure facilities really good and enjoyed sauna and hot tub
Would definitely return to stay at this hotel
- This hotel combines luxury and style. It’s well maintained and well run. Staff could not be more helpful.
- All round a very good hotel, the restaurant food was very good.
- Great location. Beds very comfortable, shower great really hot. Amazing breakfast. Best of all,the staff.So friendly and very helpful. Thank you.
- Perfect location, good price point for hotel, good in room facilities ie toiletories, tea/coffee making facilities.
- Location excellent
Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester
One of our top picks in Chester.Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester is located in Chester, just 15 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Warrington is 18 miles from Hallmark Hotel Chester The Queen, and Wrexham is 11 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 10 miles away.
- Good location for station and town centre only 5min walk away, staff were extremely helpful. Breakfast was very good and plentiful. Hotel restaurant looked good too. Room was nice, comfy big bed and nice view across Chester. Quirky decor all around hotel to look at in lobby and bar and walkway areas. With history of hotel too all around too.
- Classy nothing too much trouble all 9 rooms ready for when we arrived 2 hours earlier I had requested this but knew it might not be possible on a Saturday gave us a late check out at no extra charge lovely breakfast which was served till eleven cooked to perfection something for everyone at 10 pound brilliant the hotel rang to offer breakfast deal the day before or it would have been 17 excellent.
- The hotel was clean and tidy and the staff were very friendly and immaculate. The room was lovely and clean and the bed was very comfy. We had a night cap and the bar area was lovely and welcoming like the rest of the hotel. The breakfast was excellent , everything cooked to perfection and the service was great. we especially liked the location of the hotel and the decor inside and out. We wanted to stay another night but had to get home. We will definetly be staying again and have allready recommended it to friends and family.
- The room was upgraded for me and was lovely and staff were friendly and helpful
- The location is great next to railway station,the man with the top hat was good value.
The Chester Grosvenor
One of our top picks in Chester.Located in the Chester City Centre neighborhood in Chester, 16 miles from Liverpool, The Chester Grosvenor features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Warrington is 18 miles from Grosvenor Hotel Chester, and Wrexham is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- the bed was enormous and comfy and the staff very friendly
- Fantastic stay. Staff extremely helpful! Top service.
- Excellent hotel with elegance and a dollop of old world charm. The afternoon tea was truly indulgent, served at a relaxed pace in a relaxed atmosphere. The room was spacious, luxurious and extremely comfortable.
- Excellent service, wonderful rooms for our romantic night away
- The Grosvenor makes you feel special – It should as it’s not cheap, but you get the feeling of elegance and class. For a birthday treat or celebration, it is fabulous. If you are shopping and eating (as we were) the location is amazing, with access to all the high street shops it makes for a great drop off point!!
Mill Hotel & Spa Destination
One of our top picks in Chester.The Mill Hotel and Spa is next to the Shropshire Union Canal, a 5 minute walk from Chester Station. It offers 5 eateries, free parking and a health club with a pool.Accommodations are in 2 wings on either side of the canal, joined by a glass walled footbridge. Rooms feature satellite TVs, free internet access and bathrooms with showers and hairdryers.Guests can dine at the award-winning Canaletto Restaurant, the Brasserie Flambé Steak Restaurant, the Peppermill Trattoria and the Real Ale Bar. Guests can also enjoy a meal and a cruise along the canal on the hotel’s unique broad-beam Restaurant Cruiser.The Health Club features a spa bathtub, sauna and steam room. There is also a modern gym, regular fitness classes, a hair salon and a beauty spa offering a range of treatments.Chester Racecourse is less than a 10 minute walk away. Chester Zoo is a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- We stay at the mill about 3 times a year love the hotel food and location
- Smart and comfortable, very good meal options, restaurant and bar menu. Situated close to city, all staff friendly. Good pool, sauna & steam room.
- The hotel was very central to Chester and my room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good but you do need to choose what time you go down to avoid any queue. Staff were helpful even though they were under pressure as it was Grand Natiional weekend and incredibly busy.
- I loved everything about this hotel and spa. So much so that I decided to return for another 4 nights! The staff are excellent and go out of their way to make my stay more comfortable and enjoyable. Love the pool, spa, steam room and sauna. I have yet to try the gym which also looks very well-equipped.
- The bed was very comfortable and I really enjoyed the jacuzzi bath and the large room, the staff were very friendly and offered us the room after finding it was our wedding day. Wonderful service.
Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa
A 15-minute drive from Chester’s historical centre, Grosvenor has a spa, a pool and a gym. Near the Welsh border, Grosvenor Pulford has free Wi-Fi, spacious rooms and beautiful grounds.Each en suite room at Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa has a flat-screen TV with digital channels and tea/coffee facilities. There is 24-hour room service.
- Great pool for kids as very warm! Staff lovely and breakfast was delicious as usual. Currently works going on but didn’t affect our stay
- hotel and room we’re beautiful restaurant food was lovely staff were so helpful couldn’t do enough for you Sunday roast was excellent gym was good and also the pool and jacuzzi
- Nice decor, lovely fragrance throughout the hotel and very friendly and helpful staff.
- The food in nelsons bar was lovely and staff were there too meet every need, you didn’t have to try and get there attention like in a lot of restaurants. Hotel and room was lovely
- Amazing hotel, room was great (stayed in a deluxe bedroom) and property was beautiful. Loved the pool area too and wanted to explore the gardens but sadly the weather was against me.
Top Hotels In Rowton Cheshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rowton Cheshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rowton Cheshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rowton Cheshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!