10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rowlstone Herefordshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rowlstone Herefordshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rowlstone Herefordshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rowlstone Herefordshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rowlstone Herefordshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rowlstone Herefordshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rowlstone Herefordshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rowlstone Herefordshire:
The Park Hotel
Set at the foot of the Black Mountains, this beautiful 18th century country house is ideal base from which to enjoy the wonderful Offa’s Dyke Trail.Less than 6 miles from the historic town of Abergavenny, this privately-owned former gentleman’s residence sits within splendid unspoiled countryside. The area offers the opportunity to try a number of country pursuits, including pony trekking, country walks, fishing and golf.In the evenings you can relax with a drink in the hotel’s bar before sampling the English and international menu in the restaurant.
- Price, great shower, comfy bed, good food, pleasant owners, what more do you want?
- Jane and Alistair offer a warm and friendly welcome and were very professional. The Park Hotel is ideally situated 4 minutes from the Black Mountain Cycle Centre which made my weekend stress free and maximised m leisure time. Great food, good selection at the bar, comfortable and quiet rooms (with black-out shutters if required for a lie-in) and overall a wonderful stay.
- Breakfast was really good. Staff really helpful and kind. Advised where to go round about.
- Lovely people who run the hotel. Friendly warm welcome. Cosy warm room. Great views. Excellent food and drink. Will definitely go again.
- Made to feel very welcome as i was travelling on my own. All the staff were helpful and nothing seemed too much trouble. Very comfortable room and lovely and clean. Bed was comfortable and breakfast delicious
The Kilpeck Inn
With a beautiful Romanesque church a short walk away, this charming country Inn is nestled in beautiful rural Herefordshire. It has free Wi-Fi, local ales and food made using local produce.All of the bright, airy rooms enjoy views of the surrounding farmland. Each also includes a flat-screen TV, DVD player and a luxury tiled bathroom with Arran toiletries.On the English/Welsh border, the Inn’s restaurant uses ingredients sourced from the local area. The menu includes natural farmhouse ice cream and Herefordshire beef, poultry and pork.The traditional bar retains the Inn’s 18th-century character. With an open fire, there are exposed wooden beams and a range of real ales.
- The beds were extra comfy, the rooms were beautifully decorated and clean. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Food and service fantastic. This was our second stay and would highly recommed the Kilpeck.
- We have been several times before and we always love going back to Kilpeck. Just a lovely atmosphere, like a proper local pub should have with a roaring fire, good beers and excellent food. The rooms are really comfortable, great beds and of course it is in a lovely country setting. I think on this occasion the food was the best that we had eaten there.
- Beautiful country inn , close to Hereford, set in stunning countryside
- The bed in the Monnow room was fantastic. So comfortable and had a solid night sleep.
- Really good shower. Beautiful location. Great food.
Garway Moon Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Garway Moon Inn offers accommodations in Garway, just 30 miles from Cheltenham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Gloucester is 23 miles from Garway Moon Inn, and Newport is 23 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 35 miles away.
- Full of character. Very friendly staff. Wonderful food, especially the breakfast!
- Friendly and helpful staff, rustic ambience, comfy bed, clean room, spacious bathroom, amazing (veggie) breakfast
- Great bathroom in room and amazing breakfast. Owners were very friendly. A little gem!
- A very pleasing unspoiled old inn but with modern ensuite and good food.
We only stayed overnight but found the room perfectly adequate and breakfast excellent.
Had we been staying longer would like a little more eg. another chair to put clothes on. I used the one that was there so my hubby had to put his on the floor.
The Bell at Skenfrith
The Bell at Skenfrith is a fully restored 17th-century building on the banks of the Monnow River in the Welsh Marches. All rooms are individually designed with luxurious bathrooms.The award-winning restaurant uses produce from the hotel’s own organic garden. When weather permits, guests can eat outside on the terrace.The area is good for hiking, fishing and playing golf. A few castles such as Grosmont Castle, Raglan Castle and White Castle are worth a visit.
- Friendly staff, , peaceful location, excellent restaurant
- This is such a lovely hotel and location with a great selection of rooms. The food is excellent.
- Beautiful food. Excellent evening meal and home cooked breakfast.
- Great location. Comfortable and very clean room. Staff very friendly and relaxed. Great walks from the hotel with clear well-written routes provided by them. We’ll be back without any hesitation.
- Stunning location, beautifully refurbished hotel, fantastic room.
Three Horseshoes Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Three Horseshoes Inn offers accommodations in Thruxton, just 28 miles from Worcester. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You can play darts at the inn. Gloucester is 25 miles from Three Horseshoes Inn, and Newport is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 43 miles from Three Horseshoes Inn.
- Really enjoyed our stay at The Three Horseshoes. The food was lovely, the beer was lovely and the room was comfortable. Just what you need. Would definitely stay again
- Value and was right next to the wedding venue. Food in restaurant was good and breakfast was good too. Great showers
- Nice, friendly atmosphere. Room and bathroom were very clean and breakfast was excellent.
- Friendly and clean. Staff were great. Breakfast was lovely.
- Superb and generous breakfast served by very welcoming chef.
Pilgrim Country House Hotel and Restaurant is set on 4 acres of rolling parkland with stunning views and an excellent restaurant serving local Herefordshire produce.Ideal for a vacation, there are many walks through the Golden Valley and the Wye Valley that start and finish at Pilgrim Hotel.The hotel’s comfortable rooms, free Wi-Fi and a quiet, stress-free atmosphere can add to a relaxing break. Enjoy breathtaking views and sunsets from the terraces.The historic towns of Ross on Wye, Monmouth and Hereford, with its shopping and Mappa Mundi, are all within a 15 minute drive.
- I had a lovely nights stay. The room was huge and so clean and comfortable with the most comfy bed ever. I also had a really relaxing hot bath after travelling all day. I would definitely stay again here as I didn’t get chance to go to the interesting looking museum just up the road – the leaflet was fascinating in itself about the brave war lass.
- We were extremely pleased with our stay, lovely room, comfortable, with amazing view pity the weather did not match.
- Easy to find, plentiful parking, clean and fairly spacious room. Nicely situated with lovely view across the fields from the rear.
- Please note I don’t drink coffee but the tea was excellent! Really friendly and helpful staff.
- Comfortable bed. Great views from bedroom windows. Excellent food. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice atmosphere. Plenty of space for events.
The Kings Head Hotel
One of our top picks in Abergavenny.The Kings Head Hotel is located in Abergavenny, just 25 miles from Cardiff. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the hotel. Newport is 16 miles from The Kings Head Hotel, and Hereford is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was exceptional and staff couldn’t do enough to help.
Room was spacious and very comfortable could have done with another chair.
Breakfasts were excellent
- Staff were excellent…rooms could do with an upgraded
We received a lovely welcome when we arrived at this very nice and friendly family run hotel where our room was warm and comfortable.
We slept well in comfortable beds and enjoyed a rather large Welsh breakfast in the morning.
The Indian restaurant integrated with the Hotel certainly had a very good menu and could also be sent to your room.
Some on street parking is available but just around the corner is pay and display parking which is right behind the Hotel.
The railway station is a short taxi ride away and was under four pounds,
Our visit was to attend a wedding in the town and our accommodation could not have been more convenient,
Thanks again to everyone who were all so helpful and friendly and made our visit so special.
- Professional and helpful staff.good value for money.
One of our best sellers in Abergavenny! Plas Derwen is located in Abergavenny, 24 miles from Cardiff and 31 miles from Bristol. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Newport is 16 miles from Plas Derwen, and Hereford is 21 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 32 miles away.
- Very comfy bed and well-appointed clean and quiet room. Easy to find and adequate parking space. Easy level walking access to the town and close to the railway station with proximity to main road routes. Very close to the Usk and delightful river walks passing by Abergavenny Castle. Reasonably priced.
- The staff were pleasant and always helpful . The setting is lovely and the annexe room we occupied was comfortable and quiet with easy parking . The food was good – though spoilt by poor service.
- The restaurant and bar is lovely and staff are so helpful and friendly always. Breakfast was lacking, no fresh fruit or pastries, lunch snacks and evening meals were nice enough. The garden areas are lovely and comfortable and we loved having the outside rooms, very spacious and good WiFi use.
- Excellent location close to the station. Breakfast was very good. Staff were friendly and welcoming.
We enjoyed the room which was in ground floor annex adjacent to the hotel, and it had an extra large bathroom. The hotel was chosen due to its proximity to Abergavenny station.
The meals were fine, but we had to wait due to a large group ,but this was explained prior to our arrival. There was no overnight noise as the Hotel is in a residential area. Everything in the room worked and the staff were really friendly and helpful.
Kings Arms Hotel
Located in Abergavenny, 24 miles from Cardiff, Kings Arms Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a kettle in the room. A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.Newport is 16 miles from Kings Arms Hotel, and Hereford is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 32 miles from Kings Arms Hotel.
- My daughter and I had a twin bedded room which was perfect for us and very comfortable; the food was excellent and the staff so helpful. The situation was ideal for the car parking and lovely small shops.
- Large comfortable room and love the ‘sloping floors’ nothing in a straight line, old quirky feel to the place. Great service and the food was superb.
- I really look forward to visiting here. The staff are always very accomadating to any request. This week I had requested a room with a bath but on arrival was allocated a room with a shower. No fuss or nonesence, straight away was given a change of room. The whole place has a great feel about it. Breakfast is fab and the location is perfect being so central.
- Quirky characterful old inn with a welcoming relaxed atmosphere. l had to visit Newport and this was the nearest dog-friendly accommodation that l could find. Staff were friendly, helpful and efficient in all areas. Reception staff even helped to collect luggage from my car and carry bags to the room. Breakfast was outstanding in choices, quality of ingredients, cooking and presentation. Even my dog was happy with the choice of treats at the bar and the welcome and attention he received from the staff. Far better atmosphere, food, bar prices and value for money than the usual iimpersonal chain hotel – and dog welcoming!!!!
- Everything was great. Been there several times and will continue to go to the King’s Arms. Great location and everything is amazing. Room, food, staff are all superb.
Lamb & Flag Inn
The Lamb & Flag is at the foot of the mighty Sugar Loaf Mountain near the bustling town of Abergavenny, at the gateway to the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park.The family-friendly restaurant serves traditional pub favorites, including a popular Sunday lunch. Each comfortable bedroom comes with free Wi-Fi access and an LCD TV.The Lamb & Flag has always been a popular resting place for tired travelers en route to the Welsh Valleys and the coastline of Camarthenshire. Also nearby is the World Heritage Site at Blaenavon.
- Great staff, breakfasts, evening meals and bar. Pleasant restaurant. Lots of parking. Right next to some good walks.
- The staff could not have been more helpful. We were cold in the room and couldn’t get the radiator to work and they popped up right away to fix it for us.
- Pleasant helpful staff (including the boss!)nothing
- I enjoyed my stay very much. All employees are very friendly and courteous. The food was excellent and the restaurant is very lovely decorated. The room i had was small but nice and the bed’s are very good. Not a mattress that eats you!!!
- Spotlessly clean comfortable bedroom. Lovely breakfast.5minute drive from Abergavenny.
Top Hotels In Rowlstone Herefordshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rowlstone Herefordshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rowlstone Herefordshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rowlstone Herefordshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!