10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rowland Heights California – Top Hotel Reviews
Rowland Heights California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rowland Heights California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rowland Heights California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rowland Heights California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rowland Heights California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rowland Heights California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rowland Heights California:
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Rowland Heights
Motel 6 Los Angeles- Rowland Heights, off of Pomona Freeway, is located 3 miles from Puente Hills Mall. The Motel 6 features an outdoor pool and rooms with cable TVs.The air-conditioned rooms at Motel 6- Los Angeles offer free local calls. Some of the comfortable rooms have Wi-Fi available.Guests of the pet-friendly Rowland Heights Motel 6 are served free coffee each morning. Additional hotel amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities and vending machines.California State Polytechnic University is 8.2 miles from the Motel 6 Los Angeles-Rowland Heights. The Motel 6 is 12 miles from Raging Waters Amusement Park.
- Employees are always courteous, especially Britnney and Jackie always go that extra mile to meet our expectations. Thank you
- The desk person switched rooms for us no problem but the second room was also dirty sheets. We slept on top of the sheets and it was uncomfortable.
- Brittanie was phenomenal at checking me in and answering all of my questions! Great asset to have.
- The staff is exceptional and Brittanie and Amir go above and beyond to accommodate your needs.
- The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating.
Best Western Plus Executive Inn
This hotel is ideally located next to the City of Industry & Walnut Business Parks and highway close to Disneyland. The Citadel Outlets Shopping Shuttle is free to guests.Guests at this hotel are also just moments from downtown Los Angeles or Ontario. In addition, to convenient location guests can enjoy a dip in the heated outdoor pool, or enjoy the complimentary continental breakfast at the Best Western PLUS Executive Inn.Best Western PLUS Executive Inn also provides easy access to a variety of local dining options, first rate shopping, recreational activities, and much more!
- It was a good experience staying in this place since the check-in was fast and it is very close to all the Asian supermarkets/restaurants.
- Great stuff and convinient location for business visits nearby.
- Breakfast included is a good touch. Showed up every morning.
- Good location, easy to find. Very comfortable room, wuiet
- Everything… It was the best hotel I’ve stayed at in a very long time if not ever!!!
Quality Inn & Suites Walnut
Featuring free WiFi, a spa center and a year-round outdoor pool, Quality Inn & Suites Walnut offers accommodations in Walnut, just 22 miles from Los Angeles. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Anaheim is 11 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Walnut, and Long Beach is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 16 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Walnut.
- Staff was friendly. Had a fridge and comfortable bed and clean towels and sheets. Affordable. The coffee was good.
- The bed is actually very comfortable staff is a little nosey though.
- Bed and pillows were just right, when I’m in walnut I’ll always head straight for it
- Hotel was older, which means well built to me. Once inside the room, it was relatively quiet. You can’t do anything about people walking heavily or allowing their doors to slam. I don’t care about decor; the room was clean and the bed was comfy. The staff was fantastic, very helpful. Even the maintenance guy was very friendly and helpful!!
- Compared to similar hotels, the beds were far more comfortable and the breakfast was better than most.
Courtyard Los Angeles/Hacienda Heights/Orange County
In Hacienda Heights, this hotel is 3 miles from Hsi Lai Temple. Guest rooms provide free Wi-Fi and the hotel features an outdoor pool.Each room at the Courtyard Los Angeles/Hacienda Heights/Orange County includes cable TV with HBO. The rooms are also equipped with coffee facilities and a refrigerator.Los Angeles Courtyard Hacienda Heights showcases a gym and a business center for guests’ use. Laundry facilities and an on site 24-hour market are also available for added convenience.The Bistro is on site and features American cuisine. Guests can enjoy breakfast, dinner, and evening cocktail options.Knott’s Berry Farm is 13 miles away. Hacienda Heights Courtyard Los Angeles is 22 miles from Disneyland.
- It is clean. Very much like typical Marriott hotels.
- My stay at this hotel was a very nice experience. Everything was clean. Staff was very pleasant. I would definitely come back and would recommend this to my friends.
- it’s located on a hill and the view at night was kinda nice.
- Not as comfort and clean as I expect, the staff is impolite, the location is good though.
- Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff was great.
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Hacienda Heights
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Hacienda Heights, 15 miles from Knott’s Berry Farm Theme Park, has guest rooms with expanded cable TV. This California motel features an outdoor pool.Rooms provide desks and telephones. Wi-Fi is available.Los Angeles – Hacienda Heights Motel 6 provides guests with laundry facilities, free local calls and a 24-hour front desk. Truck parking is available.Motel 6 is 7 miles from Whittier Narrows Golf Course and 16 miles from the University of Southern California. It is 25 miles from Ontario International Airport.
- Close to my destination, but lots of freeway noise.
- I got no food here wasn’t even aware they had room service.
- Staff was friendly and accommodating to our needs. They could use a little attention to detail (especially what’s written on the note as special request), but they were able to correct it right away.
- Denny’s in the parking lot along with nice convenience store.
- The stuff is very friendly! I think this is the only reason when I decide to stay there next time.
Vagabond Inn Hacienda Heights
Vagabond Inn Hacienda Heights is located in Hacienda Heights, 16 miles from Los Angeles and 30 miles from Santa Monica. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Anaheim is 12 miles from Vagabond Inn Hacienda Heights, and Long Beach is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 17 miles from Vagabond Inn Hacienda Heights.
- The carpet was dirt/stained. The restroom door was dirty looked like coffee. Not enough towels. Walls so thin I can hear next room talking.
- Everything was exellent staff is very friendly and give a welcoming vibe. Rooms are upgraded clean and super comfortable beds cable TV and free Wi-Fi This is definitely a good choose…
- Very disappointed in the room. There was visible mold in the bathroom.
- Beds were comfortable. Microwave and fridge worked well.
- This is my place of choice to stay. Have stayed numerous times. Staff is great.
Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
Offering an outdoor pool and a tennis court, Ayres Suites Diamond Bar is a boutique-style hotel located 25 minutes’ drive from Diamond Bar Golf Course. Free WiFi access is available in all guest rooms.A flat-screen TV with cable channels offers in-room entertainment. Complete with a microwave, the dining area has a refrigerator and coffee-making facilities. The bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Ayres Suites Diamond Bar you will find a free shuttle service and a 24-hour reception. Other services offered include luggage storage and dry cleaning. After a day of exploring, you can relax in the hot tub.Ontario Convention Center is 8 minutes’ drive from this hotel. Los Angeles International Airport is 32.9 miles away.
- I needed a hotel that took dogs and the staff was very friendly!
- Room was Very roomy . Breakfast just right. The staff was able to accommodate our request for a room on the 1st floor and as close as possible to the front desk. This made it easy for my wife with a walking difficulty.
- Location is great for me ,,, I was dropping the grandkids after a visit with me in Northern Nevada,, after 9 hours in a van with 2 small children it’s a great place to rest up before traveling home
- Breakfast was great. The rooms were very clean. Staff was very nice.
- The breakfast was very good, although my husband was looking for Danish of some sort. The room was very nice and bed comfortable
Best Western Plus West Covina Inn
Conveniently located just off the San Bernardino Freeway and close to the attractions of downtown Los Angeles, this West Covina hotel offers a variety of modern amenities and facilities.Best Western PLUS West Covina Inn features spacious accommodations. Guests can enjoy a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast.A short drive from the West Covina Best Western are several area points of interest, including the Irwindale Speedway, Berts Mega Mall shopping center and the Los Angeles County Fairgrounds.
- Clean and comfortable room. Great breakfast buffet.
- The room was exceptionally clean and the housekeeping staff was very nice.
- Best breakfast! Has variety of food selection. The quality of the food overcame the dated look (but clean) of the room. It turned out to be a very good value.
- I paid the same amount for a hotel in Ontario, CA and the breakfast was not included plus the room were not as clean. This hotel was great. Rooms were clean and breakfast was great.
- We liked how clean the facility is. The staff is great and the continental breakfast is good also.
Days Inn West Covina
Located off I-10 and adjacent to Eastland Shopping Center, this hotel is 3.5 miles from downtown West Covina. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave and refrigerator are standard in every room at the Days Inn West Covina. All rooms include a cable TV and air conditioning.Free access to the jacuzzi and business center is provided to all guests of the West Covina Days Inn. The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast, including cereal, pastries, juice and coffee.Parking is free at the Days Inn. California State Polytechnic University is a 9-minute drive from the hotel. Glen Oaks Golf Course is 4.3 miles away.
- The staff was very accommodating when my reservation was a mess and they made me feel at ease. The beds were comfortable.
- There were no eggs breakfast was less than enjoyable
- Staff is very polite and pleasant. Our stay here was awesome will be returning in the future. Bed is super comfortable loved staying here.
- We did expect eggs and waffles but a continental breakfast hit the spot.
- I have stayed in West Covina many times and usually stay at the Best Western plus. The price at the BWP was a little high this time so I tried the Days Inn. I really liked this hotel. I will be staying here instead on the BWP next time as I think it has everything the BWP has but is a little cheaper. The in n out burger down the road is ideal and walmart and a ray of restaurants / stores within a 5 minute drive are ideal.
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton
One of our top picks in Fullerton.This hotel is an 11-minute drive from downtown Fullerton and California State University at Fullerton. It features spacious rooms and serves a daily continental breakfast. An outdoor pool is also available.A refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Days Inn and Suites Heritage Hotel. All rooms are warmly decorated with carpeted floors and include a cable TV and work desk.Guests of the Heritage Days Inn can enjoy laundry facilities and free parking is also available.Fullerton Golf Course is 2 miles from the hotel. Brea Mall is a 7-minute drive away.
- Big, clean room. Comfortable beds. Mini fridge and microwave. Quiet most of the time. Breakfast was what you’d expect.
- Very clean. Every store or resturant is within walking distance.
The staff remembered us from the past. It had been almost a year since we at
stayed there before.
No hot water
No staff helped after we called 2x about not having hot water
- The bed and the pillows were great and it was comfortable.
Top Hotels In Rowland Heights California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rowland Heights California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rowland Heights California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rowland Heights California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!