10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rouzède Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouzède Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rouzède Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouzède Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouzède Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rouzède Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rouzède Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rouzède Poitou-charentes:
Domaine Brise Bois
At Domaine Brise Bois, the garden-view bedrooms have a flat-screen TV, DVD player, satellite channels and a minibar. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area also has an electric kettle and a coffee machine. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, billiards and table tennis. There is free parking nearby.
We had a 2 bed flat with direct access to the garden and a little terrace.
Beds were comfortable.
- Very spacious accommodation in lovely surroundings. Excellent dinner in attractive restaurant
- Lovely quiet location, very genial hosts. Perfect for us.
- Tucked away in beautiful countryside. Surrounded by gardens and terraces. Fantastic pool.
- The welcome from the owner was fantastic, the room was amazing, the grounds were lovely and dinner was excellent.
- We had a 2 bed flat with direct access to the garden and a little terrace.
At the hotel, every room is equipped with a closet. Each room includes a private bathroom. Guest rooms in Auberivieres are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Angoulême is 13 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- La gentillesse des patrons, la qualité des petits déjeuners ainsi que des repas. Très bonne literie.
De ontvangst door mevrouw. Hotel is heel eenvoudig en voldoende om één nacht door te brengen.
Het eten was lekker en ook het ontbijt was in orde.
l’accueil et la convivialité+++
Le restaurant très bon rapport qualité prix
Hotel un peu vieillot mais propre et bien tenu. Bien chauffé. Environnement calme. Parking privé sur place. Restaurant très correct.
Personnel très courtois.
- Accès et stationnement faciles sur parking privé . Très bonne table avec menu du marché et produits frais . Couple exploitant charmant
Motel Grill Les Coursaux
Choose among 9 fully-equipped rooms in which you will find all the amenities and comfort you may need: air-conditioning, wireless internet, etc. The hotel also boasts an outdoor swimming pool in which to take a refreshing dip before lazing on the terrace.The surrounding area is known for its prehistoric caves, castles, fortified villages, towns and villages to visit. Fishing and biking are also two popular activities in the area and there is on-site secure parking for bikes.
Owners were so very helpful and friendly.
Food was very good and the place had a very calm ambiance.
Really enjoyed our stay!
- Superbly quiet location, fantastic overnight stay. Hostess charming, dinner and breakfast superb value and quality.
- We have stayed at this hotel perhaps five times now and despite a change in ownership last year it still remains a very welcome place to stay. The breakfast is copious and delicious.
- Friendly staff, excellent food nice atmosphere and quiet location n
- A winter visit. We were the only ones staying but new owner was extreamly friendly and could not do more for us. Basic accomadation but warm and comfortable. Breakfast was substantial, just continental. I imagine in the summer the bar and pool would be open and a bonus.
- Owners were so very helpful and friendly.
Hotel du Commerce Chez Stéphane
The Hotel Du Commerce chez Stéphane is located in a private park with an outdoor swimming pool, garden and terrace. The hotel restaurant serves regional gastronomy.
- A typically French, family-run hotel with good, well-priced food in the restaurant. Dog-friendly so ideal for us and the staff were very friendly, in particular Karen who looked after us in the restaurant. Would stay again if in the area.
- Stephane and staff where very and helpful, my French is not good but Stephane filled the gaps, and helped!
- Friendly owner. Lovely traditional room at the back of the hotel looking over the garden. Unfortunately the restaurant was closed that evening (the menu looked very good) however there is a very nice restaurant within walking distance. The breakfast was extremely good value for money. Lovely gardens and pool. Would definitely come back.
- A great little typical French hotel off the beaten track. With a great restaurant serving great French cuisine with a superb wine listat reasonable prices.
Pool, Restaurant, room facilities and staff were great.
Fantastic 3 course meal for 13 euros a head. terrific value in really nice restaurant.
Grand Hotel Pelisson
All the rooms at Grand Hotel Pelisson have free WiFi access and a TV. They also include a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy the semi gourmet cuisine prepared at the property’s restaurant or just have a drink at the bar. A breakfast buffet is served daily.At Grand Hotel Pelisson, you will also find business rooms and free bicycles rental. Brantôme can be visited 13 miles away and Angoulême Train Station is a 51-minute drive away. Free private parking is available.
Very friendly staff/owners
Very clean warm rooms
- Excellent beds, very clean rooms and friendly staff. Unfortunately the bar and restaurant are closed on Sunday.
- We arrived early afternoon, and as our room wasn’t quite ready we were offered a cup of tea. Central location in the town, so we could easily explore on foot. We ate at a local brasserie as we didn’t really want a big fancy meal in the hotel.
- The beds were very comfortable and the shower was perfect. The pool was great for a morning swim.
- Great location,friendly staff,good food,comfortable room at a good price
- Very friendly staff/owners
Relais du Silence Château de Nieuil
It offers 7 bedrooms and 3 suites. Each is unique, given its character by furnishings in differing styles, ranging from Louis XIII to the Thirties, all chosen with care.There is a wide range of sport activities available on the estate: swimming pool, tennis, cycling, and fishing for the more energetic. The “Grange aux Oies”, a charming inn opposite the château, and the art gallery will add to your enjoyment.
- Peaceful, great staff, lovely spacious room (we were in room no.4)
- All of the staff were both very friendly and very helpful.
- The breakfast was enormous and all the staff we met were so friendly and accommodating. A lovely cup of coffee with sable biscuits was so well presented and not a problem to the staff. The bed was huge and so comfortable. The bathroom was just perfect with a little make up table as well as lovely washing, showering bathing facilities. A real treat. Just perfect for what we needed. We have already booked at the hotel to repeat the experience later in the year.
Poor service – no dinner on the night we arrived
Dirt along the skirting in the toilet
- Amazing breakfast,freshly baked croissants,fresh and abundant fruit,lovely coffee presented in a pretty dining room.During our stay the staff were so friendly and welcoming,couldn’thave done more for us.The setting wasmagicaland the room were enormous and clean.A beautiful hoteland location,we willdefinitelyvisit it again.
Hostellerie La Bergerie
All the rooms at Hostellerie La Bergerie feature a modern décor and have a furnished seating area. They all include an en suite bathroom with a shower. Some of the rooms also offer a private, furnished terrace.Breakfast is served every morning on the furnished terrace, in the communal lounge, by the fireplace or directly in your room. The hotel’s restaurant offers a daily set menu, available upon prior reservation.Other facilities at Hostellerie La Bergerie include free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Limoges is 21.7 miles away.
We stayed in the larger room with aircon a lovely room with thermal bath
Dinner excellent meals
Owner very friendly
- The owner was very helpful and friendly. Food and service excellent, very clean
- Wonderful large room with well equipped bathroom. Good gardens outside tables and a pool. Nice young assistants. Good food.
- La Bergerie was a lovely stop en route to Spain. The hotel itself is beautiful inside and exceptionally clean. The food in the restaurant was absolutely fabulous and owner a real pleasure to deal with. Will hopefully return in the future.
- A little difficult to locate. Superb setting in idyllic countryside. Really impressive modernisation and utilisation of an old barn. Husband & wife team, friendly and discreet. Peaceful and reasonably luxurious.
- We stayed in the larger room with aircon a lovely room with thermal bath
Hôtel-Restaurant La Météorite
The rooms at Hôtel-Restaurant La Météorite are equipped with a private bathroom and satellite TV. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine of the Limousin region. The hotel bar hosts music events every Friday night.Free public parking is available on site.
- This is a good stop for a cyclist in an excellent location at the heart of Rochechouart. I stayed on a Saturday, but the hotel was still quiet and comfortable despite its central location. I liked the bits of meteorite dotted around reception. Friendly staff and good value food is available.
- Welcoming staff. Large rooms. Comfortable beds. Good position in Rochechouart.
Shabby chic in a nice way with exposed floorboards
Good breakfast but some difficulty in locating owner on arrival to collect keys
- The bedding was good the food in the restaurant was good
- The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable.
L’Orée des Bois
All rooms come with views over the garden or the courtyard. Each room feature a bathroom equipped with a shower . You will find a shared lounge at the property with library and game room.Breakfast including bread, pastries, fruits and jam is served in the lounge or on the terrace, depending on weather conditions. Homemade meals made from local produce can be ordered on site.Guests may park their bicycles or motorcycles in a dedicated secured area. You can engage in various activities, such as golfing, canoeing and hiking. The nearest airport is Limoges International Airport, 44.7 miles from L’Orée des Bois.
- Our host and his young family were very friendly and helpful. They provide a lovely dinner in the evening to save us having to drive around the area.
- The owner and his family, the hospitability, the country side vibe, the cosyness, the nature, the quiteness, a sleepy place, comfortable beds, very clean rooms which are newly renovated, bed sheets and towels freshly washed and smelled awsome, good homemade thai food, good bread for breakfast
We had such a great time. The location is beyond beautiful even in winter, we can’t wait to go back in Spring/Summer!
The owners are such a lovely people, Gordon – thank you so much for for the very interesting after-tea conversation. Weeriya – thank you so so much for such an amazing Thai food, you’re the best! Thank you guys, for make us feel at home, the next-door bakery breakfast and for share that time with us.
We’ll definitely see you again xx
Note for bikers – the owner is a biker with great routes for you and a very interesting plans for the venue.
- L’accueil sympathique, le diner excellent le beau jardin …et le calme absolu!
- Lit très confortable, nuit calme et reposante. SdB propre, petit déjeuner copieux et avec des produits sains et locaux. Les hôtes sont très avenants, la communication est parfaite. Séjour très agréable. Merci !
Logis Hôtel de France
The rooms at the Logis Hotel de France are equipped with a TV and a telephone. The private bathrooms feature a bathtub and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire building.Hotel de France provides a buffet breakfast every morning. Meals are prepared with fresh products from the Limousin region. There is also a bar on site, and many shops are located in the area.Guests can visit the Espace Meteorite Paul Pellas, as the city is famous for the largest meteorite that ever hit earth, millions of years ago.Logis Hotel de France is 6.4 miles from Saint-Junien station and 28 miles west of Limoges. Free public parking is possible on site.
- The staff were very helpful with parking information and were generally very friendly. The location made it very easy to see the sights of this delightful little town.
- Very helpful, even managed to understand my dreadful French!
- Good standard as always – stayed here many times – simple good quality hotel at a good price
- The staff were very pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. It was lovely to sit outside in the sun with a drink and then go inside to the restaurant for a very nice evening meal. Very well situated.
- Loved the new decor Food fantastic ,staff very pleasant We have been to this hotel a few times and it’s great in a brilliant location.
Top Hotels In Rouzède Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rouzède Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rouzède Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rouzède Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!