10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rouvres-en-xaintois Lorraine:
Logis Burnel Et La Cle Des Champs
The hotel offers comfortable guestrooms with en suite bathroom, TV and a work desk.From the Logis Brunel et la Clé des Champs guests can visit Mirecourt, the city of the lute, as well as Vittel and Contrexeville.
- The staff is very friendly and the food is excellent. The rooms are very quiet and open up to a very nice pasture. We were at a very quiet moment before the holidays break loose. The hotel is a bit pricy, but worth every penny. Please consider the special offers for dinner. You won’t be disappointed.
Very quiet and peaceful environnement.
- An old fashioned but spacious and very clean appartment.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We liked that our room opened out onto a patio. The food in the restaurant was excellent at a variety of prices. We would stay again at this hotel.
- We loved our spacious family room. It was very clean and cosy. We all slept well and had a nice breakfast before setting off to continue our journey.
Auberge Du Parc
Rooms include modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi internet access.
There is also a peaceful garden and a children’s playground at the Auberge Du Parc.At mealtimes you can choose from a brasserie or a gastronomic restaurant. Sample delicious traditional French cuisine prepared using fresh local produce.
Good base for exploring roads around the Vosges area. Secure garage parking for motorcycles.
Excellent restaurant with choice of Brassiere or A’la carte, the food and wine were excellent.
Le sourire de l’équipe
la nature environnante belle et bienfaisante
les repas goûteux avec des produits du terroir, le petit déjeuner ++
la très belle terrasse, une bonne literie… très bon rapport qualité/prix.
- Das Bett war zu weit auf dem Boden für ein Junges Liebespaar ganz ok
BON Buffet du petit-déjeuner. Bonne literie. Horaires d’arrivée et de départ : trés larges. Bonne situation car aucun bruit dérangeant. Bon accueil. Hôtel agréable.
Séjour à refaire car prix de la chambre adapté à l’ensemble de l’offre.
Het restaurant is goed, prima menu’s, smakelijk eten. Badkamer ver onder de maat.
Renovatie van kamers en badkamers is hard nodig!
- Good base for exploring roads around the Vosges area. Secure garage parking for motorcycles.
Logis Le Luth
Guests can enjoy traditional gourmet cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant, prepared with fresh local products.For guests coming by car, the Logis Le Luth is just a few feet from the D166 motorway and free private parking is provided.
Comfortable: a big bed, space to hang my clothes, writing desk, wifi.
The restaurant: good food with a nice service.
- Great place! The owners are very nice and helpful! The only thing they do not speak any other language , but French
- We were recommended a restaurant by the Hotel owner, which turned out to be one of the best nights of our trip, possible top ten nights of my life !!!!
- The staff and meals made this an excellent place to stay as part of an extended trip. This is the place in France where we finally had a superb evening meal, couple this with great service and the engaging staff, this place is a winner.
Personnes très sympathiques à l’accueil.
Nous avons bien apprécié le petit déjeuner.
- Comfortable: a big bed, space to hang my clothes, writing desk, wifi.
Logis L’Orée du Bois
Rooms are comfortable, spacious and fully equipped with TV and private bathroom. Accommodations and facilities are ideal for a weekend break with the family.There is a heated indoor swimming pool, tennis courts and spa center for relaxation.The restaurant at Logis L’Oree Du Bois offers local specialties such as foie gras. In warm weather, guests can enjoy their lunch or dinner on the terrace.
This Hotel is 3 miles outside the town of Vittel. Not within walking distance. This was a stop over so we did not investigate the surrounding area although it looked as though there was plenty of walking . Vittel is a small spar town. We found a good Pizza place to eat but the town was pretty deserted at night.
Our room was an adequate size, with tea and coffee available in the room . The staff were charming and helpful . The swimming pool was wonderful.
- We were generally satisfied, swimming pool is very good. We stayed only 1 night so it is difficult to assess this hotel in a responsible way. The hotel is not in a city, but in a nature.
- Clean and well decorated infrastructure. Nice indoor swimming pool.
- Staff was great and polite, very good breakfast range
- Comfortable beds. OK for pass through (single night) hotel, but not more then that.
- This Hotel is 3 miles outside the town of Vittel. Not within walking distance. This was a stop over so we did not investigate the surrounding area although it looked as though there was plenty of walking . Vittel is a small spar town. We found a good Pizza place to eat but the town was pretty deserted at night.
All of the rooms are en suite and have satellite and cable TV, free Wi-Fi internet access and a view of the park.The on-site spa, Le Spa, offers a range of sculpting and beauty treatments for the face and body. Access to the sauna and steam bath is free for hotel guests.In addition to the on-site spa, Hotel Cosmos has a fitness room, tennis court, video-game room, Bridge room, golf and tennis equipment and bicycles. These services are free for hotel guests.The restaurant serves creative regional cuisine for lunch and dinner, 7 days a week. Meals are served in an elegant dining room or on the outdoor terrace by the swimming pool.Hotel Cosmos sits at the edge of a large park just a short walk to the casino. It is located 1,650 feet from the Contrexéville Train Station and 4.3 miles from the A31 motorway. Vittel is 3.1 miles away.
- Big bed and very comfortable. Nice breakfast and friendly staff.
- Excellent ‘Victorian’ style hotel . Very comfortable with excellent restaurant.
- Good value for money. Excellent food, spacious bedrooms, lots of facilities for free, amongst others an outdoor heated swimming-pool.
- Really nice building, the staff is really friendly and helpful.
- Great, old style hotel, but still with modern facilities.
Citotel Hôtel Restaurant La Vraine
The private bathroom is fitted with a shower. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout the property.A buffet breakfast is available every morning. You can also request a packed lunch.The casino is 10.5 miles away. It is 10.6 miles from the train station and 3.9 miles from the A31 motorway.
- Silent room because of 2 doors. Food is available even in evening (because of the restaraunt on the groundfloor)
- facile d’accès sur la route; chambre calme; repas sur place
- Ontbojt was heerlijk helaas was restaurant gesloten.
- Petit déjeuner très copieux et varié, personnel attentionné, chaleureux, excellent rapport qualité prix …
- La gentillesse, dîner exellent, petit déjeuner copieux.
Hôtel Mercure Vittel
The Mercure Vittel has guest rooms decorated in a modern style and featuring satellite TV, a mini-fridge and free Wi-Fi access. Facilities for making tea and coffee are also provided.The Mercure Vittel also boasts a bar to enjoy a drink.Closed, private parking is available on-site. The property is 0.6 miles from the Vittel Ermitage Golf Course and 3.7 miles from Contrexéville.
- Everything was great. A pity they don’t have a restaurant. But next to the hotel is a fantastic restaurant, very good, not to expansive
Comfy bed, fridge in room, excellent shower in bathroom.
Music festival in streets celebrating 21st June . Various live bands performing all around.
- Clean, very friendly personnel and perfect breakfast.
- Well appointed room, with a comfortable bed and complementary tea and coffee,
- Enjoyable breakfast, spacious room and great location within Vittel itself.
Le Chalet Vitellius
Le Chalet Vitellius offers comfortable rooms with a refined decoration.Enjoy traditional cuisine, trend with seasonal produces in the hotel restaurant.The area offers many activities such as sports infrastructures, the casino and Hazeau Golf.
Fresh Bread and Croissants excellent home made jam, Menu limited choice but what was served was up to Michelin standards;
Albeit 2 star Chalet / Hotel, Rustic with Charm and Friendly.
- It is the most wonderful little hotel, with a lovely owner and the most amazing breakfast room I have ever seen. The kids were in spellbound … I won’t ruin the surprise for you but have breakfast and enjoy a unique and fun environment.
- Threadbare accommodation. Poor impression relieved somewhat by the excellent breakfast, and an interesting conversation with the owner about jam making.
- Prima bed en heerlijke zachte lakens. Het restaurant is een verrassing en het eten is uitstekend. Vriendelijke, persoonlijke benadering.
- repas corrects pour le prix personnel sympathique proximité centre ville
- Fresh Bread and Croissants excellent home made jam, Menu limited choice but what was served was up to Michelin standards;
New Providence Hotel
All the rooms at Providence offer a flat-screen TV offering french and 20 foreign channels. A private bathroom with a shower is also provided. Separate toilet is featured. Premium rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.A buffet breakfast including sweet and savoury products is served every morning at Providence. L’Avenue, the hotel’s restaurant, offers both gastronomic cuisine and healthy-eating dishes. Guests can also enjoy a cocktail in the hotel’s bar. An automatic check-in machine is at guest’s disposal 24 hours a day.This hotel is 0.6 miles from Ermitage Golf Course and 350 feet from Vittel Thermal Park, where guests can arrange wellness treatments or go to the casino.
- Super friendly helpful management made a real difference to our stay. Good position close to spa and town centre. Useful off-street parking.
- Staff friendly and welcoming on arrival and at breakfast
- Very friendly manager and staff. We received some excellent recommendations for dining in town and to have a massage from the lovely Yoko. The breakfast was very good. Overall good value for money
- The hotel owner was actively following up my arrival as I could only arrive in the morning the next day. Heart warming, especially on a cold, snowy, winter day.
- The owner made us feel very welcome and a safe car park as well.
Rooms are functional, comfortable and equipped with TV and en suite facilities.The hotel offers a 24 hour reception, restaurant, children’s playground and fitness centre. An indoor swimming pool is available at an additional cost.
- Close to the motorway which was perfect for overnight stop on our journey back home. Spacious room. Comfortable beds.
Some cretin set fire to his room by attempting to dry a towel on an electric heater. The staff dealt with the emergency very well.
The beds in room 20 were excellent, the staff were lovely: everything was adequete or better.
- Clean hotel, no freeway disturbance (it is a 10 minute drive from the freeway). Clean hotel, perfect.
- Super friendly staff. Ok buffet breakfast. Place looks like it is terribly located behind a railway line in the middle of no-where but it is really rather a nice place to stop and you never notice the railway. This is the second time we have stopped here and will happily use it again
Very good breakfest
We always get the room we ask for
Is very quiet in the night
Top Hotels In Rouvres-en-xaintois Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!