10 Best Hotels To Stay In Routot Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Routot Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Routot Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Routot Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Routot Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Routot Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Routot Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Routot Upper Normandy:
Each simply decorated room features carpet flooring. All rooms are provided with a TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Armony Hotel. Guests can also enjoy meals prepared with fresh, local products in the chic restaurant on site.There are 2 meeting rooms, bicycle storage and free private parking. The Seine River is 4.3 miles from the hotel and the English Channel is a 40-minute drive away.
- Staff were so friendly nice quiet hotel just off the main road was ideal overnight stop
- Friendly reception staff. Good location for a stopover. Great value for money.
- Stayed here twice – really helpful staff and excellent restaurant.
- Location is great, Carrafour is nearby for cheap diesel.
- Breakfast was nice. Liked the fact we could boil some eggs!
Le Clos Des Fontaines
In the morning, enjoy a leisurely breakfast in the lounge overlooking the swimming pool. In the evening, relax with a drink on one of the bar’s comfortable armchairs.Rooms at Le Clos Des Fontaines are neatly decorated in a marine style. The suites offer spacious interiors decorated in an elegant 19th-century style. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi internet accessFrom May to September, as you swim in the outdoor heated swimming pool, you can admire the view of Jumièges Abbey and the Seine River.
Amazing setting and lovely staff – really wonderful stop off would 100% book again.
Pool was amazing!
Staff greeted us and ensure we were comfortable with the surroundings
Every thing was clean relaxing and welcoming
We shall definitely return
Large airy rooms
Close to excellent restaurant
Very friendly staff
- Warm welcome. Great service. Wonderful comfortable bed. Perfect!
- Lovely staff were very accommodating. It is located in a very small village and we were there during a national holiday. They were very helpful in helping us find restaurants, etc that were open during out stay.
- Amazing setting and lovely staff – really wonderful stop off would 100% book again.
La Corne d ‘Abondance
At the hotel, all rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms feature a closet.La Corne d ‘Abondance offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Honfleur is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Rouen is 14 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 35 miles away.
Our room was convenient.
Christmas decorations are everywhere. Tiny chairs in breakfast room and breakfast was basic!
- Welcoming, friendly and helpful staff. Secure car park and space to sort/clean cycling kit.
- Lovely welcome from a very friendly couple who run the hotel. Made us feel at home, especially as we were a group of 10 and late! Very accommodating to our needs and even made my nephew a vegetarian dish that was not on the menu.
- Friendly family owners, wonderful food, beautiful family room on 2 floors, spacious shower room, great service!
- Owners were very friendly and especially welcoming to our daughter. I felt a little unwell at one point during our stay, and the owners could not have been more helpful and provided some medication and advice. The food is fantastic and there is a good wine list. The hotel is well located in a pleasant little town, not far from the motorway. Good on site parking at the back. Room was fine, WIFI worked well. Great location for a stopover.
- Our room was convenient.
Hôtel le Bellevue
All of the rooms are en suite with a bath or shower. They also have TV with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi internet access.From the restaurant’s terrace, enjoy a panoramic view of the river while dining on traditional gourmet cuisine. The menu is seasonal and all meals are prepared with fresh local ingredients.The town of La Bouille is sits just outside of Rouen and is easily accessible from the A13 motorway. Robert Le Diable’s castle is just 5 minutes away from Le Bellevue.
- Comfortable friendly hotel in a scenic , tranquil location by the Seine and close to autoroute for onward travel south
- Bed was comfortable, beautiful view of the River Seine
- Views and location were superb. Ideal as stopover on way south from Calais. Real hideaway in very pretty location facing the river. Owners very friendly, spoke good English and arranged Restaurant booking for us nearby as their restaurant was not open on Sunday evenings.
- Excellent location overlooking the river. although a little noisy at night as we had the window open,
- Excellent location. Right next to the Seine. Excellent dinner on the terrace. Great hotel for an overnight stop on drive to Southern France
Hotel Le Drakkar
Guest rooms are equipped with a large, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Canal+, movie and sports channels. They also include private bathrooms with a bathtub, direct telephone, and a hairdryer.Start the day with the buffet breakfast before work or sightseeing. Later, enjoy a meal in the hotel restaurant, which is reserved exclusively for guests.The Inter-Hotel Le Drakkar welcomes groups and is happy to cater for seminars.For your convenience, the Inter-Hotel Le Drakkar also boasts a large, free, on-site parking lot. It is just 10 miles from Honfleur and 19 miles from Deauville.
- Enough parking space and conveniently located on the road: 20 Minutes to Honfleur and 20 Minutes to Le Bec
- Location was quiet and the WC and bathroom were clean. The front-desk staff were pleasant and helpful. Plentiful parking. Interesting and unusual lobby.
- The staff were helpful finding somewhere for our bicycles. It was a very hot day and the room was reasonably cool. There was a supermarket very close
The breakfast was plentiful with a choice of breads,fresh croissants,cheese,ham and a selection of jams as much tea and coffee as you wanted.
The bed was extremely comfortable room was dark at night and quiet.
- Good Wifi and ample parking. Family run hotel very helpful.
Le Saint Pierre
Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include views of the river or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is babysitting service and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also offers car hire. Évreux is 32.9 miles from Le Saint Pierre, while Lyons-la-Forêt is 33.6 miles away. Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport is 69 miles from the property.
- This is a beautifully run hotel in a beautiful location. Our room had the most memorable views of the river. We had two excellent meals from the’Market menu’ of top quality. All staff very welcoming.
- THE POSITION WAS GREAT, BUT THE DETAILS GIVEN FOR THE ROOM WERE TOTALLY INACCURATE.
- Excellent mattress, staff very helpful and breakfast was first class.
- The view of the Seine from our room and the restaurant
the staff excelent ,the evening meal outstandanding , breakfast ok not wow
Location by river in the middle of town very good but made parking a challange
Hotel Belle Isle Sur Risle
The stylish rooms and suites have a classic décor and each has a private bathroom and cable TV. Some of the rooms also feature a private terrace or a balcony, as well as a marble bathroom.The Hotel Belle Isle’s restaurant serves French specialties and is in a Victorian rotunda shaped restaurant, which offers views of the park.A spa with massages is just one of the other facilities at this hotel. Trouville and Deauville are less than 30 minutes by car and Honfleur is a 20-minute drive away.
- Everything was finest amazing and incredible .. clean , super nice staff and team , manager and the owner . They had very delicious food and breakfast . Everything was served perfectly. The rooms are super spacious and luxury end. The interiors go so well with the greens. The feeling and vibes are very positive while staying in this hotel. I am surely returning for a holiday there soon .
- Very nice room and the hotel had beautiful grounds. A fast flowing surrounds the property on 3 sides. There was plenty of wildlife to see too. My main course of pork was very nice also
- Landscape, very beautiful trees the cleanliness and landscape , trimming etc.
- Lovely rooms, really lovely dinner and great value – breakfast excellent and very friendly staff.
- The hotel is in a lovelys setting. The rooms are comfortable. The staff very helpful. The food good but expensive.
Le Petit Coq aux Champs – Les Collectionneurs
The elegantly decorated guest rooms feature a balcony with a view of the garden. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and some rooms have direct access to the garden. The contemporary bathrooms include a hairdryer.Gourmet cuisine made with produce from the local market is served in restaurant l’Andrien. A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at Le Petit Coq aux Champs and you can enjoy a drink from the bar.Pont-Audemer Train Station is 3.1 miles from this hotel and free private parking is available on site. You can visit Honfleur, which is a 30-minute drive away.
- Nice country location, pleasant gardens and place to sit outside the French windows. Easy to find with satnav, might be more difficult without.
- Evening meal was superb, brilliant value for money. Service was excellent and friendly.
Very cosy and nice place. Beautiful grounds. Although for people with allergy on blooming flowers can be a nightmare. Anyway the landscape was beautiful.
Very friendly hosts.
- Very welcoming, quaint and good quality. Sat nav essential to find! Food was high quality but you will need to speak some French.
- Very comfortable accommodation. Food excellent – as one might expect, as it is in the Red Michelin guide.
The Normotel offers comfortable rooms with a simple and functional decoration.Savor typical specialties in the relaxed atmosphere of the restaurant la Marine.Ideal place to visit Normandy, Caudebec en Caux is the central point to access all famous places like Rouen, le Havre, Dieppe, Etretat, Deauville and Honfleur.
- Reception French Grim. Employees, totally honest as I lost a wallet and it was returned following day. Food, very good. Decor outside dining room a little tired. Position splendid
- Nice and quiet. Beds were good. View from hotel window of the Seine is always good. Bathroom was old-style ‘large’ and very good. Clean. The old hotel was a great stay. Had stayed in the hotel many years ago and wanted to relive those days. Centrally located.
- Restaurant was outstanding. Excellent meal beyond expectation for a 2 star hotel!
- Fantastic location & view, very spacious rooms. I appreciated the free parking for my motorbike as it’s often the case that I pay for parking at hotels & end up being stuffed into a corner which is not a space at all and get charged for parking a car. There are some downsides which I’ll mention further on but despite those, it’s well worth a visit
- The position of the hotel and restaurant was excellent and the food was very good.
Auberge De L’Abbaye
The Abbaye’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine for lunch and dinner, and a buffet breakfast in the mornings, from 08:30. Guests can relax with a drink in the hotel’s bar and lounge area.This former 18th century coaching house is situated 1,150 feet from Bec Abbey. Guests of the Auberge De L’Abbaye can also enjoy hiking and cycling in the surrounding countryside.
- Beautiful village and Abbey to walk around for a couple of hours. Good clean rooms, pleasant staff, food not cheap but good value in a lovely restaurant. Our favourite stopover on the way back from the Bordeaux area.
Beautiful ancient village, with the characterful Hotel on the main street, but so quiet this wasn’t a problem.
The staff were very helpful, and the restaurant excellent. A very enjoyable stay.
- Very friendly helpful staff. Excellent evening meal
- The peaceful location and comfortable property. Excellent evening menu.
Superb location in Historic French village
The restaurant deserves a Michelin Star
Top Hotels In Routot Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Routot Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Routot Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Routot Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!