10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roussy Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Roussy Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roussy Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roussy Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roussy Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roussy Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roussy Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roussy Auvergne:
Hotel du Commerce
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries, certain rooms at Hotel du Commerce also feature a mountain view. The rooms have a desk.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.The accommodation has a terrace. Skiing, cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Hotel du Commerce can find nearby.Conques is 17 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Logis Auberge du Barrez
- Great Restaurant! Professional staff, good vine recommendations!
- Comfortable room and bed. Warm welcome. Very peacful. Incredible food and wine. Unbelievable value..
- The hotel was easy to find, with good parking. The bedroom was very spacious, on the ground floor, with glass doors leading to your own seating area in the garden. It was very clean and comfortable The food in the restaurant was excellent as was the breakfast, with a good choice. There is a nice outside seating area by the bar and restaurant. All the staff were very friendly, helpful and efficient. We booked for one night, but stayed for two.
Very nice staff, environment, facilities, nice rooms, very good food.
Loved the two cats !!!
- L’accueil,la propreté et le confort de la chambre
Auberge de la Sapinière
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, a desk and heating. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast serving pastries and hot drinks is available each morning. Guests can also sample traditional, French cuisine in the restaurant.Aurillac is a 35-minute drive from the property and Le Lioran Ski Resort is 21.7 miles away. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site.
- Nicely decorated, modern, fresh and very clean rooms. The owners are friendly and the location is a perfect base for exploring Cantal. Dining there comes highly recommended: dinner is delicious 🙂
- The calm and quiet. The rural setting in a small hamlet. The delightful owners who spoke. Reasonable English and would do anything to help.
We were immediately made very welcome by the proprietors.
Parking was easy. The room was nice and clean.
The location is smashing – it is located in a small reasonably remote village on a ridge in the country. It provides a nice stroll around the village looking at the houses and the church.
The evening meal and the breakfast were very pleasant indeed.
- The room was unpretentious, clean and very comfortable. Friendly hosts and delicious food. Located in a beautiful area. I would definitely recommend this place.
- The hosts were fantastic. Elodie and Marie were very helpful and the food was delicious. We stayed for 4 nights in a comfortable spacious room. Highly recommended.
Hôtel des Barrages
At Hôtel des Barrages, every room comes with a closet. All rooms include a flat-screen TV, and certain units at Hôtel des Barrages have a pool view.Conques is 21 miles from Hôtel des Barrages, while Aurillac is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 14 miles from Hôtel des Barrages.
- L’accueil, l’emplacement de l’hôtel, la restauration…. et la pharmacie, la gentillesse et la compétence de la l’hôtelière pour soigner les petits accidents !
Accueil des hôteliers (Madame en particulier). Qualité/prix. Situation et environnement dans village authentique.
Rencontre inattendue et agréable avec un habitant permettant l’évocation de connaissances et de souvenirs communs
- l’accueil ,la propreté de établissement la mise à disposition d’un garage pour la moto
La responsable est très agréable, accueillante, amusante et même pleine d’humour et n’est pas avare de donner des infos sur la région.
(ce n’était pas le cas de Monsieur qu’on avait l’impression de déranger .. Attention !)
Mais chambres très agréables, propres et lits confortables. Endroit calme, bien situé et facile d’accès.
Piscine agréable très bien exposée. Bonne table. Etablissement très propre. Bonne literie.
Garage pour moto. Bon rapport qualité/prix.
Auberge De Raulhac
All rooms are fitted with a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Aurillac is 10.6 miles from Auberge De Raulhac, while Saint-Flour is 23.6 miles from the property.
- Arrivé tardive mais le patron nous a gentiment attendu. Très bon petit déjeuner. Merci pour l’accueil.
Chambres vastes et très propres
Patron très accueillant et arrangeant
À recommander !
- excellent accueil chambres tres propres cuisine excellente
- Tout et particulièrement ma vue de la fenêtre sur un paysage bucolique et l’aimabilité du propriétaire des lieux.
- ambiance et prestation très personnalisées loin des chaines d’hôtels standardisées
Château de Salles
Rooms and suites in this 15th-century chateau come with a telephone and TV. Some rooms are in the chateau, and others are in the annex.Chateau de Salles’s restaurant serves regional cuisine in the dining room with views of the surrounding park. Guests can enjoy breakfast in their room upon request and for an extra fee.Additional facilities include a terrace, game room and children’s playground. Free parking is available on site.
- Fantastic room in the Castle itself. Could not wish for better views. Meal was delicious. Last night of our time away and did not let us down.
- The château is very nice and clean, worth any penny.
- pleasant chateau, pleased to find a table tennis table, the pool is an excellent size if cold, room was very spacious and ideal for a family
- Beautiful room, comfortable bed. Lovely owners who showed us around the chateau Told us a bit of its history and let us look at other rooms. The dinner was served at tables on the lawn and was superb.
- Nice & very quiet, spacious room , perfect breakfast and good restaurant. Very nice premises altogether, beautiful pool and garden, countryside area.
Logis Les Provinciales
The hotel has 20 fully renovated rooms furnished for convenience and comfort. Relax and unwind by the swimming pool or enjoy traditional cuisine prepared with the freshest local ingredients in the warm atmosphere of the Félix Café .The surrounding area has plenty to offer such as hiking, mountain biking, golf, and spring water sports. Guests can also discover the region by visiting Aurillac, the chateau and cheese trail, Auvergne Regional Volcano Park, The Grand Site du Puy Mary, and the lot Gorges.
- un super petit dej , et un accueille très bon merci à bientôt
Chambre confortable et calme (côté parking privé).
LES PLUS :
Etagères dans l’entrée et dans la salle de bain permettant de ranger et poser toutes ses affaires.
Gentillesse du personnel
Bonne localisation pour visiter une partie du Cantal
Possibilité de diner sur place (pratique)
- Le contact et les solutions pour adapter les repas à une personne diabétique.
- L’accueil le fait d’être dans un logis de france . Chambre literie.
- Le rapport qualité prix ainsi que le restaurant de l hôtel et le personnel sympa
At the hotel, each room is equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Conques is 9 miles from Auberge Fleurie, while Rodez is 25 miles away. Aurillac Airport is 13 miles from the property.
La chambre etait très spacieuse .
Qualite prix parfaite
Le petit déjeuner est tres copieux.
La chambre est tres confortable avec une salle de bainsplus de correcte.
- Pas de buffet pour le petit déjeuner, réduit à un jus de fruit, de la viennoiserie, du pain (excellent), un yaourt et du café.
- accueil chaleureux avec attentions sympathiques. La literie est excellente.
- Accueil agréable. Chambre confortable sans climatisation. Restaurant gastronomique +++, délicieux, service rapide.
- La chambre etait très spacieuse .
All the rooms have air conditioning and are fitted with a flat-screen TV and access to channels such as BEiN SPORTS 1.2.3, Canal+ and the Disney Channel. The private bathroom are fitted with a bath or shower.A buffet breakfast is served daily.The nearest airport is Aéroport d’Aurillac Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The concept of this hotel is interesting. It offers much better standard and level of comfort than F1 and similar on one hand and keeps all advantages of those hotels on the other hand. Absolutely fit for purpose. On top of that the staff. Nicola was the best receptionist whom I have ever met. Once again cordial thanks for all Nicola!
- Good buffet breakfast. A typical out of town motel. Any builder will note the levels on the stairs and ceilings. Endless amusement.
- A bit out of the town centre, but a large supermarket close by, Room basic but comfortable and clean.
- Good breakfast. Interesting check in – the door lock is keypad operated and the code is sent immediately to your mobile ‘phone when you check in.
- Great location for exploring the Cantal region, easy to get out into the countryside in less than 5 mins, and equally easy to get into the centre of Aurillac. Plenty of parking spaces. Clean and comfy, very good value for money.
Hotel Le Relais Du Coustoubi
At the hotel, each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including fishing and hiking.Conques is 12 miles from Hotel Le Relais Du Coustoubi, while Rodez is 23 miles away. Aurillac Airport is 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Roussy Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roussy Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roussy Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roussy Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!