10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roussillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Roussillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roussillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roussillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roussillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roussillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roussillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roussillon Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Le Clos de la Glycine
Each of the air-conditioned bedrooms at Le Clos de la Glycine has a typical Provençal décor and features free Wi-Fi internet access. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower and a hairdryer.David, the gourmet restaurant serves regional cuisine made with fresh products and has an outdoor terrace. A continental breakfast is served each morning under the wisteria in the summer or in the comfort of your guest room.Guests of Le Clos de la Glycine are also invited to enjoy a drink in the bar.
- The staff was super friendly and flexible. Wonderful place
- Beautiful hotel in great location. Was very pleased with room.
- Everything was perfect – the view, the room, the staff. The restaurant was also incredible. Très delicieux!
- Comfortable room with great view of the ocher cliffs. Fine dining and good continental breakfast at David’s restaurant downstairs. Good staff and service. Plenty of other restaurants nearby.
- Lovely place, great views, wonderfully situated in town, very fine restaurant.
La Maison des Ocres
The 18 comfortable and refined rooms overlook the village of Gordes and the valley. They also offer a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric kettle and a bathroom with a bath or shower.Restaurants can be found less than 650 feet away.Set in a peaceful environment, La Maison des Ocres boasts a privileged location from which to discover the Luberon region.
- Lovely hotel in great location. Very clean. Good breakfast. We loved the swimming pool.
- Cleanliness was excellent and comfortable bed. The Owner/ Receptionist was so lovely and helpful. She couldn’t do enough for us and we felt very welcome.
- This property was magnificent and Dominique was the consummate host. We only wished we had chosen to stay in Roussillon longer.
- Free parking. Great air conditioning. Very nice large room Great shower. Ultra clean. Good location to the village.
- Located close to the beautiful village of Rousillon. The staff are friendly and helpful. Stunning view, excellent air conditioning. Really comfortable bed.
Les Sables d’Ocre
With a Provencal-style décor, all the air-conditioned rooms at Les Sables d’Ocre feature a flat-screen TV. A private bathroom with a bath or a shower and a hairdryer is also included.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Les Sables d’Ocre, for a supplement..Guests can discover the area by bicycle, on foot or by car. Free and secured parking is provided on site and Gordes is 7.5 miles from the property.
Staff really welcoming and helpful.
Lovely garden – delightful setting for breakfast.
Nice (though not cooked) breakfast with locally-produced jams and honey.
Good-sized pool, very welcome after a hot trip!
Excellent location, just a short walk into town and to the really lovely walk around the ochre rocks and surrounding woods.
Spacious and comfortable room. Comfortable bed.
- The staff and the accommodation was faultless. The breakfast was perfect.
- Spacious modern airy room, great location and beautiful gardens. Staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable with advice about the area. Breakfast delicious.
This was our second stay here. The setting is excellent and the grounds and pool are super. The staff are good.
The breakfast is good also. But!
- The hotel and its furniture are new and well kept. There is a garden, a swimming pool and a free private parking. Our room had a balcony. The bathroom was not very large, but well arranged and well equipped. The girl at the reception was very friendly. In general, the staff was professional. The room was clean.
- Staff really welcoming and helpful.
Hotel Les Ambres
The 17 rooms at Hotel Les Ambres are decorated in a Provencal style and offer free WiFi. Some rooms come with a balcony or a terrace.Guests can enjoy breakfast at the property. Restaurants can be found in Roussillon village, a 5-minute drive away.Whether on-site or nearby, there are a range of activities nearby such as petanque, table tennis and hiking.Provençal Colorado in Rustrel is 9.3 miles away. The vilages of Gordes, Bonnieux, Lacoste and Ménerbes are within 9.3 miles of the property. L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is 17.4 miles away. Free parking is available.
- Clean, easy location, friendly staff. Good place for few days holiday
- The breakfast buffet is very nice; the couple who run the hotel are very nice and helpful. We got an upgrade due to a minor plumbing problem in the first room we had. The setting is very pretty and peaceful, just outside of the mobbed tourist town.
Hotel is really nice and cosy, situated near the entrance to Castellan, if you travel by your own car you will have free parking ticket to park your car near the Sentier des Ocres.
Hotel also provides the parking place on its area.
Breakfast is good, hotel owns the area with the swimming pool (opened in the summer) and a place with chairs where you can spend the evening smelling the scene of pine trees.
We loved the room–the natural setting, he view and the scent of lavender.
Nadine was extremely pleasant and helpful.
- Nice little place outside the town centre (10 min walk). Staff were nice and the room we had was spacious and nicely decorated and comfortable.
La Clé des Champs & Spa
The 9 air-conditioned rooms have a south-facing private terrace providing views of the Luberon countryside. Free WiFi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a modern en suite bathroom with a hairdryer are some of the facilities included in each of the rooms. Some rooms offer a minibar and a courtesy tray.The buffet breakfast is served each morning by the pool or in the conservatory. Fresh, local ingredients are used to prepare a traditional cuisine for dinner, available upon request. Drinks can be served all day and can be enjoyed in your room, in the conservatory or by the swimming pool.Several shared living rooms are available on site and one of them offers a fireplace and a library. Guests can also buy local products directly from the property which include jams, lavender and soap.The property is set on a 3-hectare estate filled with trees and plants, which guests can explore during their stay. Additional relaxation activities available on site include table tennis. Marseille Provence Airport and Avignon TGV station are a 45-minute drive away.
The warmth of the welcome; immediately made to feel at home.
Wonderful location with pool around which we were able to breakfast and dine during the sunny weather.
- We like the French style village house! The host Amelia is a good Cook and Rhunny so friendly and helpful.
Lovely little hotel which has only 9 rooms. Very helpful and welcoming staff, the owner gave us great restaurant and traveling recommendations.
Exceptionally clean room with a beautiful little terrace overlooking the breathtaking plateau and the village of Roussillon.
Lovely breakfast with fresh bread and local cheeses and jams.
We would recommend to have dinner at the hotel at least once during your stay.
- Excellent owners and management. Delicious food for the in-house evening meals. Very clean grounds and facilities. Good location.
- Great place in order to relax ! Quality of services exceeded our expectations, we will definitely come back !
- The warmth of the welcome; immediately made to feel at home.
Mas De La Tour
The rooms have a flat-screen TV, a small fridge, free Wi-Fi, and a private bathroom or shower room. Some rooms have a terrace, others a balcony and some offer direct access to the park.An American breakfast is available at the property, including waffles, pancakes, cheese and homemade jam. The restaurant serves Provencal specialties and dishes cooked on the fireplace’s grill in the living room. You can enjoy your meals in 1 of the 2 spacious dining rooms.Mas De La Tour features 2 lounges with billiards tables, a reading lounge with board games, a TV lounge. It is 2.5 miles from the village of Roussillon and offers free private parking.
- the hotel is located in a very appealing Location on a gentle hill and all Rooms have a comfortable balkony or padio
Great staff and restaurant!
Loved the location of the hotel, a bit offtrack but very quiet.
- Douche repair within 10 mins because the manager decided to do it himself! Great service 🙂
Spotless room with big bathroom and nice terrace.
Amazing breakfast buffet!
- great breakfast and dinner. beautiful location. very nice staff.
Hostellerie des Commandeurs
The air-conditioned guest rooms com with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries, bathtub or shower. They also offer views of the village or of the Luberon Park.Every morning, a continental breakfast with French pastries, yogurts, fresh fruits, jam and honey is served on site. Guests can also enjoy the hotel’s restaurant and bar, where they can play billiards and darts.Gordes is a 15-minute drive away. Guests will find hiking trails 1,650 feet away from the property. Avignon TGV Train Station is 26.7 miles away, while access to A7 Motorway is possible 23.6 miles away in Avignon.
- The hotel met all our expectations. We arrived on our bikes and they were looked after in their garage.
- Joucas is between Gordes and Rousillon, only about 3 miles from each. We visited both cities. Rousillon has the Ocre Cliff trail and we also went to the Conservatoire which depicted how ocre was mined, etc. Joucas is a sleepy little town without much going on, but it had one really nice outdoor restaurant which was garden-like and overlooked a beautiful valley.
- Very comfortable and spacious bedroom. Small shower room but clean and adequate. Nice restaurant with fair prices.
- Warm welcome. Good size room and excellent shower. Nice view. Good dinner and wine.
The location of this hotel is perfect, we had spectacular view from our window. Joucas is a small village, very quiet and beautiful. There is a small grocery store and a small bar/restaurant very close to the hotel. The staff were nice, we’ve arrived before the check-in time, but they left us a key and a letter with our names and all the information required.
The room was spacious. The baby-cot was made and even had a nice blanket in it. The shower/toilet room was very clean and had hot water.
The hotel also has a restaurant/bar of it’s own but we didn’t eat there. It looks very nice though. There is also a pool which was closed but looked very nice.
Serviced by an elevator, each room at L’Aptois includes a private bathroom with bathtub or shower and a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. Guests can leave their luggage securely in the storage room during the day of check-outApt Cathedral is a 5-minute walk from the hotel and the cinema is 800 feet away. The Tourist Office is just under half a mile away, the Lourmarin Castle is a 25-minute drive away and A7 Highway access is a 45-minute drive away.
- Nice breakfast, friendly staff with good English. Great restaurant recommendation for dinner.
- Good position, comfortable beds. Excellent bathroom, very clean.
Clean, comfortable and a good breakfast. It seems to be a popular stop for bikers (that’s motorcyclists, not lycra vandals.)
There is no restaurant, but there are plenty, of all kinds in the town.
- Clean, well run with nice helpful staff. Very good value.
- Spacy room, heating in the bathroom, very comfortable and warm bed.
Le Mas Du Loriot
Guest rooms are individually decorated and most have a south-facing private terrace with views of the Luberon mountain range. All rooms are equipped with a television and a telephone.A continental breakfast is served in the rooms or on the terrace at Le Mas Du Loriot.With free private parking on site, the Mas Du Loriot hotel is accessible via the D102A road. It is situated in the Regional Park of Luberon.
- yes and yes, glorious views outstand breakfast and evening equally very good nothing
- Great location, wonderful old building, great gardens, nice pool. Ok breakfast.
- The hosts were charming and most accommodating. The food was excellent..breakfasts were exceptional and the three course dinner menu was prepared with attention to every detail.
- Stunning hotel.Great location.Plentiful,varied breakfast,tasty homemade jams.Gorgeous dining area.Polite/friendly owners
Lovely small, quiet Hotel, well kept…..we loved our room…lovely view over the valley!
Beautiful breakfasts served on the terrace….nice pool! Conveniently located to other lovely villages by car!
Ibis Budget Apt-Luberon
All of the soundproofed rooms offer a TV, a wardrobe and a desk. A private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries is also provided.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. Guests can find vending machines for drinks and snacks at the property.This hotel is 7.5 miles from Rousillon and 3.1 miles from Gargas and its mines. The Lavendar Museum is a 20-minute drive away and Avignon TGV Train Station is a 1-hour drive from the hotel.Private parking is possible on site with an extra cost from the beginning of June until the end of September, it is free for the rest of the year.
- Simple, clean & basic hotel. Staff are nice. Good stop on lavender route.
- The staff was very friendly and obliging. Breakfast was very good: fresh fruit salad, croissants, fruit juices, many different Kinds of coffee, cereals, marmelade, honey, Nutella, full-grain bread, yoghurts, dried fruit, nuts, very wholesome. It was self-service, you could eat as much as you like. Parking was secure, car was absolutely safe. I liked the patio in front of the hotel where you could sit and relax.
- Basic and reasonably cheap, good location, helpful staff
The most pleasant Ibis budget we have stayed in.
Very friendly and helpful receptionist.
Comfy bed and air conditioned rooms, quiet location even though on main road it did not feel busy, 10 min walk to town centre.
Pleasant area outside to eat breakfast.
Secure and well maintained car park.
Staff proposed to change booking, impacting money/value positively.
Breakfast was definitely very good (in relation to expectations & price hotel).
Parking closed and next to the hotel – secured area is appreciated.
Top Hotels In Roussillon Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roussillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roussillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roussillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!