10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roussières Languedoc-roussillon:
All the air-conditioned spacious rooms at Novotel Montpellier are serviced by a lift and offer a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or shower. Interconnecting rooms are available upon request.The Novotel Café invites you to taste contemporary French cuisine or to enjoy a cocktail. The café offers guests à la carte service 24 hours a day.With a 24-hour front desk, Novotel Montpellier is an 8-minute drive from Place de la Comédie and 1,650 feet from the A9 motorway. Free private car parking is available on site.
- We arrived late and the bar was closing. Bartender made the most amazing cheese plates with salad – one of the nicest ones in France.
- Clean hotel, nice staff, good parking and good breakfast.
- The location, just next to the TAM station, is great for leaving the car at the hotel and hopping in the inexpensive street car to visit the city center. And the parking is free. The breakfast buffet is very complete, with fruit, juices, pastry, eggs, etc. Newspapers are available for free at the front desk.
Easy access from the motorway.
Restaurant open late.
- It’s was my second visit in this hotel. I can say about it’s was awesome! In this hotel restaurant is the best, soup with pumpkin the best what I had in France. Thanks very much! Personal very attentive caring and sympathetic! I have pleasure and good emotion till my next trip. Thanks!!!
Mas de Luzière
With tiled floors, the rooms at Mas de Luzière have individual heating and a wardrobe. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a terrace and others free Wi-Fi.The restaurant serves Provencal, creative cuisine based on local products for dinners only. Billiards, a library and board games are at guests’ disposal.Mas de Luzière is 31.1 miles from Montpellier Train station and the airport is 37.3 miles away. Free private parking is provided on site making this hotel an ideal base for those exploring Provence by car.
- The dinners were prepared with care and with flair. Everything looked and tasted great!
- Habitación muy bien decorada, entorno muy tranquilo y con posibilidades de pasar el tiempo con los servicios de lugar. Dueños amables y resolutivos.
- Sehr großes, helles Zimmer mit sehr schönem Bad/Fenster. Das Abendessen war hervorragend.
- Mit Stil renovierter Bauernhof in ruhiger Lage und schöner Aussicht. Das Essen im Restaurant kann man empfehlen. Man muss aber Zeit mitbringen. Die Zimmer waren reinlich.
Het avondeten was SUPER! Zeer goede prijs-kwaliteitsverhouding!
Ontbijt was gewoon goed.
Hostellerie Saint Benoît
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a work space with a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas and some rooms.Breakfast is served daily and you can also enjoy evening meals at the hotel seasonal restaurant, which serves traditional and regional dishes. There is also a room with a pool table.
- Poor breakfast, tired bed, very expensive evening meal compared to quality local restaurants. Food poor
- Situation of HSB is just right for last overnight of our tandem trip. Comfortable hotel in which we have stayed before and will continue to use when in area.
- Friendly, helpful staff, great location, peaceful and great for relaxing.
- La patronne très aimable au service de la clientèle
- Chambre avec terrasse sur piscine, la piscine, l’accueil, la cuisine…
Vichy Thermalia Spa Hotel Montpellier – Juvignac
Guest rooms and suites at Vichy Spa Hotel Montpellier Juvignac are air-conditioned and include free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. They each have a private bathroom with a hairdryer, toiletries and a bath or shower.The on-site restaurant “Bistrot de Fontcaude’’ proposes traditional Mediterranean cuisine, and breakfast is served every morning at the hotel. Guests have the option of enjoying breakfast in the comfort of their rooms.There is a 1500 m² spa dedicated to well being and health prevention with hydrotherapy treatments, world massages, aesthetic cares. It also offers a heated indoor pool, sauna, steam bath and fitness center. These facilities and treatments use local spring water. They are at an extra cost and reserved for adults only.Billiards and table tennis are also available on site.The hotel is 4.3 miles from Euromédecine and Hôpitaux-Facultés districts and is 11.2 miles from Montpellier – Méditerranée Airport. Montpellier Saint Roch Train Station is a 20-minute drive away. Free secured parking is available on site.
- Beautiful setting, comfortable hotel, spacious bedroom and bathroom with good food.
The staff were great, extremely helpful and very friendly. We asked for a quiet room and our request was met. The restaurant was lovely with knowledgeable staff who knew the wines and menu very well. One of the best meals we have enjoyed in a hotel.
Lovely spacious spa with fresh towels, very clean.
- Honestly there was nothing we really really liked. Obviously we aren’t golfers so perhaps the property was not directed at us, and we did not have time for the spa
The Parking is very secure and the premisses are patrolled at night.
The management reacted quick and thorough as we need help, very very good.
- Nice rooms, modern and clean. Good value for money. Staff were very helpful and the resturant food was very very good.
Quality Hôtel du Golf Montpellier Juvignac
Quality Hôtel du Golf Montpellier Juvignac offers soundproofed rooms, decorated in a golf-theme and apartments and suites with air-conditioning, and free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s chef serves inventive, regional cuisine using seasonal products. The dining room offers views over the golf course.Guests can also explore the local vineyards and medieval villages. Free public parking is available on site and 2 recharging points are available for electric cars.
- Rooms were to a good standard. Food in the restaurant was good.
- The only thing going for this property is the friendly reception staff
- The parking lot was big (and free) easy to go with a car. Rooms were nice and clean. Breakfast was very good!
- dinner was very good, nice view of golf course from breakfast room
- Nice location, relaxing walk around the golf court after a long car trip.
Hôtel des Frênes Euromédecine
Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with a TV. The bathrooms come with a shower or a bath and free toiletries.At this hotel you will find a terrace where breakfast can be enjoyed, weather permitting. There is also an air-conditioned indoor breakfast area.Hôtel des Frênes Euromédecine is 3.1 miles from Montpellier Zoo and 13 miles from Montpellier – Méditérranée Airport.
- Clean. Comfortable. No lift but large stairs to second floor were convenient. Great location, almost next door to the ICM – Val d’Aurelle center. Easy ride to Montpellier downtown with tramway 1.
- We liked the place – stuff was very friendly, room was clean and rich breakfast. Parking is a big plus.
- The staff were very helpful and quickly changed our room from a double to a twin when requested.
- It was a okay stay for one night. It offered a nice breakfast buffet. The receptionist was friendly and spoke English very well. She helped us with navigation in the centre.
- Carmen provided excellent customer service! She was very flexible and organized with our check in. Hotel was impecable and very comfortable.
Villa Bellagio Euromedecine by Popinns
The air-conditioned accommodations are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a balcony and a seating area, and also include wired internet access. All accommodations have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A breakfast buffet is served every morning in the breakfast room at Villa Bellagio.With private parking on site, the Bellagio is less than 0.6 miles from the local shopping area. The tramway to the city centre is a 15-minute walk away.
Staff was mostly friendly
Rooms are actually studio apartment – some people live there full time – so there is a refrigerator.
- Very conveniently located, good room layout, helpful staff.
- The reception staff was friendly and spoke good English.
- Breakfast is very good. Rooms are large and spatious. I will definitively come back but this time the room was not in a very good condition. It need some renovation.
The location is perfect for me.
The room is large and spacious with a lot of closets and a fridge.
The hotel is very very quiet: it is appreciable.
The breakfast was good and the coffee excellent. A large choice for 8 euros.
- Staff was mostly friendly
Best Hôtel Euromédecine
The Best Hôtel is situated near Montpellier’s hospitals and universities. Sports-enthusiasts will be pleased to know there is a sports complex nearby.Guests at the Euromédecine can sample traditional French cuisine in the convivial atmosphere of the hotel restaurant.Free parking is provided at the Best Hôtel, making it easy to explore Montpellier and the Languedoc-Roussillon region by car.The friendly and attentive staff at the Best Hôtel Euromédecine will be happy to help you organize your stay in Montpellier 24 hours a day.
- The closeness to Euromedicine meant you could walk to the hospital. Comfy beds. Polite smiley staff.
- Not much. Only booked because it was the cheapest on booking.com. However next time will pay a little more and stay at a hotel near to the airport. The only positive was the staff who were friendly and helpful.
Our room was on the ground floor and we had our motorcycle just outside our window.
The receptionist was very polite, breakfast was good and we had the option to sit outside in a nice terrace.
Room was nice and clean and pretty comfortable.
- Les petits déjeunes sont biens servis la clim dans la chambre et le personnel est correct.
- le petit dej est satisfaisant .le calme général et la clim
Kyriad Montpellier Nord Parc Euromédecine
Each room at the Kyriad Montpellier Nord St Clément De Rivière is air-conditioned and features a TV and telephone. Guests can now watch Canal+ and beIN SPORTS channels in the property’s rooms and lounge.During the summer months, a swimming pool is available.The hotel is located 12.4 miles from Palavas, Carnon and La Grande Motte beaches.
- Very good breakfast and very nice and helpful staff
The room was clean. Bed nice and very comfortable. Also, I love pines at the place and swimming pool was really nice.
Many parking lots were available during our stay.
The location was great. High up above a shopping area, so you could walk down and get what ever you needed, but far enough away for it not to interfere with the hotel. The area was very quiet and peaceful and with a lot of greenery.
Having a pool was fantastic, as after a day of sight seeing in hot Montpellier, you could jump in to the pool.
There was always staff around if you needed them and they were very helpful and friendly.
I had gone down to visit my son who had his car there, so we used to drive and park at the tram station, so I don’t know how far away the tram station is from the hotel and how easy it is to get to, but the trams are a great way to get around Montpellier and for the three of us to travel all day on the trams, plus all day car parking the cost was just 4.80 euros.
I feel this is a really good value hotel to stay in for a short city break.
- Parking proche des chambres. Piscine agréable. Équipement satisfaisant
- Rapidez del check in y el precio asequible, además tiene parking gratis.
Inter-Hotel Montpellier du Parc Euromédecine
Rooms at Hotel du Parc Euromedecine are air-conditioned and equipped with a satellite flat-screen TV, a telephone and private bathroom.Hotel du Parc Euromedecine’s buffet restaurant serves traditional French and regional cuisine. Guests can dine on the terrace during nice weather.There is a bus stop in front of Hotel du Parc Euromedecine and a tram stop is a 10-minute walk away. Guests can reach the train station and Corum (convention center) in 30 minutes on the tram.
- Clean and modern room. Good location with parking. Nice touch is that you have a small place outside the room to sit.
Lot of parking places.
Small table and 2 chairs outside of the room in the garden were really nice to sit down during the evening.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. In particular reception was most informative and the evening meal was good value and tasty.
- the clerks are all very nice, and the restaurant is great!
l’accueil à la réception , le parking et l’acces à l’hotel
la salle de bain et la douche en particulier
Top Hotels In Roussières Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!