10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roussay Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Roussay Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roussay Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roussay Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roussay Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roussay Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roussay Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roussay Pays De La Loire:
Azur Brit Hotel
The guest rooms include a private bathroom and flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The Azur Hotel serves a daily breakfast, which can also be taken in the guest room or on the terrace. The hotel bar offers a range of hot and cold drinks and complimentary newspapers are available.Brit Hotel Azur Hotel is within easy access of many restaurants. The city of Nantes is 28 miles away.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. We were due to arrive very late on the first night, and they made arrangements for us to check in, although the reception should close at 22:00.
The attached restaurant did not stay open late but the staff and food were superb.
I would definitely stay again.
friendly staff / and very clean, breakfast was simple but very tasty with good choice of cheese and breads.
if you get stuck for food etc. there’s a McDonalds next to the hotel and a couple of Supermarkets within walking distance.
- Very friendly and helpfull staff. Clean room. Good breakfast.
- Really clean and comfortable rooms overall. Great value for money for a night or two.
- Rooms are clean and just what we needed for an overnight stop. Can’t comment on breakfast as we went to the McDonalds over the road. What you can’t tell from the photos are rooms are grouped in 4’s in little buildings dotted around the car park. Never seen a setup like it before but it worked for us, we parked directly outside our rooms. We travelled as a family of 5 in two separate rooms, a spare bed was setup for our 3 year old inone of the rooms. Clean, functional, easy to find…just what we needed.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. We were due to arrive very late on the first night, and they made arrangements for us to check in, although the reception should close at 22:00.
Hôtel De La Barbacane
Situated in a lovely verdant setting, this residence offers the charm of yesterday with the comfort of today. It is composed of guestrooms and suites uniquely furnished and warmly decorated.3 suites open out onto the winter garden and feature a lounge area and a separate bedroom. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi internet access.In addition to the beautiful outdoor surroundings and swimming pool, La Barbacane has a charming indoor lounge area equipped with a bar, billiards table and a library.The location of the residence allows guests to discover the Gilles de Rais castle and the Refuge de Graslas. Puy du Fou Attraction Park is a 23-minute drive away and guests can enjoy a number of activities such as hunting, fishing, golf and the beaches not far from the hotel.
- Old manor house, lots of charm and kind, attentive service. The pool and garden area, well maintained, is absolutely delightful. Walking distance to one excellent and one average ok restaurant. Owner gave us all directions we needed for Puy du Fou, only 20 minutes drive.
- Good location, close enough to puy du fou. Village a bit sleepy, but has all you need.
- The outside of the building was lovely. Beautiful pool and gardens.
The building, and the garden and pool were lovely.
The entry at night worked well, and there were better than expected local facilities.
- Accueil sympa. Exactement ce que je recherchais pour notre séjour de quelques jours.
The restaurant serves local and traditional cuisine. Set menus and full and half board are available.All of the rooms are air conditioned and have a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Wi-Fi access and wired internet access are provided for free, and the rooms also have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Located 37.3 miles from Nantes and 41.6 miles from Angers, La Godinière can provide you with a convenient stop over.
- Staff, very pleasant. nice room, air condition, free wifi .
- Excellent and extremely well organised. Would recommend.
- Great place just to get a relaxing nights sleep with a good breakfast the next morning. Friendly staff.
- Nous étions dans les derniers clients à prendre le petit déjeuner et avons profité des croissants, du pain beurre confiture, café au lait, jus de fruit. Rien à redire
- Très bon rapport qualité prix, accueil très professionnel, dîner étape complet avec tarif repas bien placé.
Première Classe Cholet
Each guest room at the Première Classe Cholet Hotel is equipped with satellite TV and a work space.Guests can enjoy a full breakfast buffet every morning at the Cholet Première Classe. The hotel also provides free private parking and a convenient base to explore the Maine-et-Loire region.
- Staff were helpful and pleasant, room very spacious
- Good value for money. Clean rooms. Good breakfast . Safe parking
- great staff, good temperature, comfortable bed, great wifi hotspot
Excellent manager, extremely helpful, nothing too much trouble
Room very comfortable, loved the warm decor
- When we arrived in the room very late in the evening we found a pair of ladies panties on the floor beside our one bed. My son and I went back to the front desk but no one was around. In the morning when we told the front desk staff they went to the room with us and saw the underwear and then offered us a free coffee.
Le Park Hotel
This modern, renovated hotel offers comfortable and soundproofed rooms. They are equipped with TV, telephone and en suite facilities.Le Park Hotel is situated 25 kilometres from Puy du Fou and is between Nantes and La-Roche-sur-Yon.
- Friendly staff, comfortable and clean rooms, great location and right next to a wonderful creperie!
- Cleanliness. Friendly, warm reception. Spacious room, good facilities.
- High quality decoration and amenities. Size of room. Quality of bed. Parking on site.
- The room was lovely and the reception modern. We arrived at 2.30pm to be met by a reception who was most unhelpful and just said to come back at 3pm, didn’t help us and was a little rude (maybe lost in translation) we strolled around came back at 4 and another receptionist was on she was bright smiley and helpful. The next morning on check another receptionist on again she was pleasant.
- Friendly welcome. The quality/smell of the hair/body shampoo! The electric blind on the window so you could close out the sunlight if you wanted a lie-in. Good parking.
Inter-Hotel Cholet Nord Le Logis d’Elbée
The rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Nantes is 26.7 miles from Inter-Hotel Cholet Nord Le Logis d’Elbée, while Angers is 27.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 29.2 miles from the property.
- Dinner was good value for 3 courses at 18 euros and breakfast perfectly fine at 8 euros.
- Breakfast was very good value. Very disappointed no restaurant as arrived quite late and nearby pizza place closed. Fortunately manager, who was just leaving property recommended local Pub/restaurant which was excellent.
- Beds comfy. Breakfast more than ample. Hotel in a quiet area. Petrol/diesel available at a good price at the supermarket 2 mins away
- On m’a proposé une offre différente de celle retenue qui correspondait plus à ma demande de l’instant.
- le calme de l’établissement, l’accueil, la qualité de son café, le confort de la chambre pour cette gamme d’établissement, la facilité d’accès.
Hotel du Commerce
The rooms at Hotel du Commerce are decorated in bright colours and feature an LCD TV with satellite channels. With free Wi-Fi in each one, they also have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The hotel serves a continental breakfast every morning, which can also be enjoyed from the comfort of your room. Free public parking is available nearby and Cholet’s 18-hole golf course is 2.5 miles from the property.
Good location for travelling to the Puy du Fou some great restaurants in this small town.
Rooms on 2nd floor are refurbished but although these are non smoking rooms you can smell smoke from the floor below… plus the owner smokes. Very friendly nice place for the monry
It is a little traditional downtown hotel. I largely prefer those to the big impersonal chains. The owner asked us the night before what breakfast we would prefer, he was very kind in every way. He changed the rooms settings to accommodate better the children. Since the hotel is so small and quiet, we had the tranquility to leave the children sleep in their own room, which I would not have dared to do in a bigger hotel.
We had a pizza downtown that night in a very cozy Italian place at walking distance. We were just staying to get closer to Puy du Fou for the next day, the Hotel du Commerce was exactly what we needed.
- The breakfast was a good value, yogurt & fruit (in a tin), croissant and half a loaf of baguette, orange juice, & coffee (very good). For the price a great value and near the center of town with plenty of parking around.
Nice old France stile hotel
- La proximité du centre ville et la grande tranquillité de l’hôtel. Accueil sympa. Petit déjeuner simple mais copieux avec compote, yaourt, et croissant. A 20 minutes du Puy du Fou donc parfait pour profiter du parc.
- Good location for travelling to the Puy du Fou some great restaurants in this small town.
The hotel staff provide a warm welcome and will try their best to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The hotel is situated both close to the city centre and beautiful green country side landscapes.Only an hour by car to the Atlantic coast, the hotel offers an ideal location for a quiet and peaceful holiday.On arrival, you are welcomed by a couple of caring hosts that will try their best to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
- Lovely restaurant and breakfast.staff so lovely and helpful with a little bonus humour.apartments fab.good size and very clean and comfortable.parking easy and free.
- Sadly this is an un-modernised Campanile with many signs of ageing – cold white on the room walls, a cracked washbasin, chipped bath, mould between the tiles in the shower, few foam pieces in the pillows, exterior paint around the stairs flaking and stained, you get the picture. This is really sad because the staff were excellent and the food that was prepared and served more than met our requirements. The staff would be right to be demoralised by the company’s failure to maintain the property to Campanile standards.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent breakfast. Major items on the dinner menu were not available “yet” because of the change from summer to autumn menu. That was disappointing. The premises looked tired, and need refreshing
- We never stayed for breakfast but all looked good. plenty of parking would stay there again if in the area.
- Nothing much only booking in was easy and car parking with plenty of space.
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a desk and an electric kettle. They also have a bathroom with a shower. Towels are provided.Breakfast is served every morning at Kyriad Cholet. Guests can enjoy a drink in the on-site bar.This hotel is 3.7 miles from the A87 motorway and 2.5 miles from the Cholet Golf Course. Free public parking is available nearby and Puy du Fou Theme Park is 15.8 miles from the property.
- Comfy bed, clean room and good breakfast the next morning.
- Really lovely welcome and impressive interior. Breakfast ok and worth having.
- Nice hotel and location was perfect for 2 cyclists. Hotel staff were excellent and very friendly. Would highly recommend.
- The opening hours 24h/24. Very helfull and friendly staff.
- Staff friendly welcoming and helpful. Room tastefully decorated and clean. En-suite tastefully decorated, and toiletries provided were excellent. Our evening meal was very enjoyable and bar quite buzzy with alot of people, but not rowdy.
Inter-Hotel Cholet Welcome
All the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Newspapers are available at the hotel every day.A breakfast buffet is served featuring a range of French pastries, hot drinks and jams. Breakfast can also be enjoyed in the comfort of guest rooms, upon request. There is a restaurant and a brasserie nearby.Cholet Train Station is a 150 feet walk away and Nantes Airport is 39.2 miles away. Guests can drive 14.2 miles to Puy-du-Fou.
The room was large and spacious. Comfortable beds. Very pleasant person at check-in.
Hotel was across the street from the train staion which was great.
- We were met by the loveliest staff, and our room was comfy and spotless. Can’t recommend this accommodation more. 10/10 🙂
- Position was perfect just in front at station, I arrived very late by train so immedialy found it.
- Good location with private parking very clean and comfortable will use again.
- Great stop off point as we were touring the area. Nice Breakfast selection.
- The room was large and spacious. Comfortable beds. Very pleasant person at check-in.
Top Hotels In Roussay Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roussay Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roussay Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roussay Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!