10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roussac Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Roussac Limousin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roussac Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roussac Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roussac Limousin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roussac Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roussac Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roussac Limousin:
The rooms at Le Central are simply decorated and they all feature a wardrobe. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.A continental breakfast is included every morning. The restaurant on site serves dishes made with regional products such as “L’Agneau de Bellac”.It is 24.9 miles from Limoges and from the A20 motorway. Saint Pardoux Lake is just 12.4 miles away.
- Nice and quiet bedroom on second Floor. No Elevator. Best Restaurant in town. Very freindly staff.
- We liked the charm of the place and its cleanliness. It is an old premises but well maintained and our one night’s stay was perfect for our requirements.
- Friendly staff. Lovely restaurant. Easy walk to rail station.
- Comfortable friendly and a nice restaurant. A nice place to stay for a few nights.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Easy to get to from station.
Inter-Hotel Bessines-sur-Gartempe de France
The bright guestrooms at Inter-Hotel are decorated in a contemporary style. They come with en suite facilities, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The Inter-Hotel Bessines-sur-Gartempe de France’s restaurant serves regional specialities and typical Limousine meat dishes. After dinner, guests can relax with a drink at the bar.Conveniently located, the SNCF Limoges station and the airport are only 21.7 miles away. Free parking is available onsite.
- Plenty of car parking good food at very good value, The restaurant is rustic but has 20 to 20 malt whisky’s , The food is excellant all family run.
- Peaceful,well laid out,clean and tidy plus a comfy bed
- Room very clean and bathroom spotless. Bar and restaurant were a walk outside. The owners were very pleasant. Breakfast very nice cold cheeses, hams fruit, croissants and yoghurt.
- A hidden gem, great location to motorway, and quiet too
- The food was fabulous. The rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff were friendly and welcoming.
Hotel Restaurant Rive Gauche
In the morning, a continental breakfast is available and the restaurant serves traditional food.The modern rooms all have a balcony and a seating area with flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom with shower or bath and a hairdryer.Châteauponsac is a 15-minute drive from Hotel Restaurant RIVE GAUCHE and there is free parking at the property.
- Bed was comfortable and the hotel is very easy to find, The staff are friendly and spoke English which is a bonus.
- Très propre, literie très confortable, bonne insonorisation au vu de la proximité de la route
- Très propre, très calme, personnel sympathique aux petits soins. Repas excellant, petit déjeuner copieux.Excellente prise en charge. Nous reviendrons à l’occasion. A bientôt lors d’un prochain passage.
- Tout était bien, bon accueil, bon service, chambre toute neuve que j’ai inauguré, bon petit déjeuner
- Très grande chambre et un bon matelas pour le lit. Accueil très aimable.
La Chapelle Saint Martin
La Chapelle Saint Martin offers 4-star rooms featuring period paintings and traditional decor. Each room offers satellite TV. Some of them are air-conditioned.The hotel has a gourmet restaurant serving local specialities prepared with fresh produce.The centre of Limoges is 4.3 miles from this hotel and Limoges Bellegarde Airport is only 2.5 miles away. The hotel is accessible via the A20 motorway, 7.5 miles away.
- The staff, the hotel building, rooms and general facilities were excellent – this was reflected in the price but no complaints on that score.
- Very small and select hotel. We were the only couple in the small hotel. We were very well looked after.
- Great food in the restaurant and a spacious, luxurious, room.
An absolutely beautiful building, tastefully decorated. My room was lovely, and the bed was very comfortable.
Breakfast was very good.
- Great bed, wonderful decoration in rooms, fabulous huge bath, excellent service.lovely food and wines, great breakfast.
Manoir Henri IV
Decorated with wooden furniture, each room has a flat-screen TV and a telephone. A hairdryer and free toiletries are provided in the en suite bathrooms, and some rooms have a bathtub.Traditional French meals are served in the hotel’s restaurant, which features exposed beams and original stone walls. You can also enjoy a drink from the bar.With free private parking available on site, this hotel is 11.8 miles from Saint-Pardoux Lake. In Bessines-sur-Gartempes, 2.1 miles from the property, you can choose to visit the Valadon Museum.
Great food, evening dinner was very good
Some great historic and period furniture and fittings
We had to upgrade our room as the standard room was very drab. The superior room was also very tired looking and it had a 70’s feel to the decor and en-suite. It must have been quite elegant in it’s day.
The proprieter was very hospitable and he had a shared interest in classic cars!
The tower and building itself is charming.
We were the only diners that evening and were looked after very well. The dining room was also charming and the tables laid perfectly. Pity we were the only diners!
- We arrived rather late getting lost along the way but the team at the hotel most helpfully redirected us via a phone call. Our room was comfortable and the building magnificent. Breakfast was superb with great croissants and super coffee. Not far from the motorway and just the job for overnight or for checking out the surrounding area which had numerous places of interest.
- The staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The Building itself and its location are charming.
The hotel is an attractive old 16th Century manor house, where Henri IV apparently used to stay when hunting in the area.
The restaurant turned out to be a mixed experience, with rather more style than substance. The amuses bouches looked intriguing and started well, but turned out to be tasteless and rather disappointing – little crab balls with a strawberry soup?? My starter of carpaccio of Scallops on a bed of raw vegetables didn’t taste as fresh as I would have liked. The main course, lamb fillet just au point with roast vegetables was delicious. The profiteroles were over heavy and very overpowering at the end of the meal. There were further confectionery offers with the coffee. The wine was good and the service was reasonable.
- Great food, evening dinner was very good
Inter-Hotel Limoges Nord Arion
Inter-Hotel Limoges Nord Arion rooms feature a flat-screen TV with Canal + channel and private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Other facilities include seminar rooms.Guests at Inter-Hotel Limoges Nord Arion can enjoy a drink at this property’s bar and have their meals in a restaurant located just 350 feet away.Limoges Exhibition Centre is 1.9 miles away and access to the A 20 Motorway is conveniently located nearby this hotel, which offers free parking.
- Choice of restaurants nearby and an excellent V&B bar with anormus choice of wines and beers. Location just off motorway just north of Limoges.
- Good value, clean, handy location next to the highway. Fantastic innovative soundsystem in the bedpost.
- A nice, budget place to use as a base to see around Limoges. Staff were pleasant and helpful, the room was comfortable. Good parking and restaurant options nearby.
- Clean and well presented. Our room was fairly new and nicely laid out.
Large easy access parking for our car and boat.
Easy access from the motorway
Choice of restaurants next to the hotel
Rooms are very clean
Staff very friendly
ibis Limoges Nord
The rooms all have a desk, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, private bathroom with bath or shower, and toilet.
A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. The bar and restaurant are open all day every day.The ibis Limoges Nord is 3.1 miles from Lac d’Uzurat and exhibition centre, and there is free parking at the property.
- All was not as I expected as we have stayed there some 20 times before. I was happy when the round tables and poppies went out with the new changes.
- Good transport links to motorway, good selection at breakfast buffet for price, they accepted pets.
- Good location, friendly and helpful staff, good demi-pension deal with excellent meals and eco breakfast, e.g. biodegradable jam containers (!), and artisan bread was delicious. Room clean and bed comfortable. Will definitely stay again.
- Good breakfast, good access to and from the motorway, good distance from Paris and to our destination.
This hotel is just a short distance from the motorway. Parking seemed secure. We were welcomed at reception by a jolly staff member.
The room was small, but adequate for one night. It was quiet, the bed was soft and comfortable. The restaurant was limited, buffet style I think. So we are in the steak house next door, very good.
Nice breakfast in the morning.
Great stopover. We will return here when passing
B&B Hôtel LIMOGES (2)
At B&B Hôtel LIMOGES (2), the rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at B&B Hôtel LIMOGES (2).Zénith de Limoges is 1.9 miles from B&B Hôtel LIMOGES (2), while Family Village is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 6 miles from B&B Hôtel LIMOGES (2).
- Everything – a great place to stop off on, on a long journey
- Convenient location for over night stay with resturants v close
- Three people in a very comfortable hotel room with one large double bed on one level and two single beds on the top level plus a very ample bathroom, linen and towels, all for less than 60 euros. How could you go wrong?
- Very secure site as it was all done by electronic key entry on your receipt as you pay your bill on entry to the complex. Parking was very secure at night too on the same system as the door to your room. Good choice of self service breakfast. You could eat your fill. Secure gate in room for Children on the mezzanine floor of the room, would be fun for Children I would think.
- Lots of restaurants even though you are essentially in a trading estate.
P’tit Dej-Hotel Limoges Nord
With a simple décor, all of the rooms at P’tit Dej-Hotel Limoges Nord feature a flat-screen TV with canal + channels and a desk. Each room also has a private bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the communal lounge. It includes hot drinks, fruit juices, yogurts and French pastries.Free private parking is possible on site and Limoges Train Station is 4.7 miles from the hotel. Limoges – Bellegarde Airport is 7.5 miles from P’tit Dej Hotel Limoges Nord.
- Budget hotel; as expected. Great location with a Lidl and a number of restaurants at a couple of minutes walk. Would stay again.
Exactly what I was expecting at this price point.
Close to the Highway yet still quiet.
- Good Location very close to the autoroute, staff friendly and good continental breakfast.
- Everything. Excellent dinner with the host as well.
- Access to the motorway. Plenty of restaurants nearby.
All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Les Chênes features free WiFi throughout the property.Guéret is 37.9 miles from Les Chenes, while La Souterraine is 21.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Limoges International Airport, 24.2 miles from Les Chenes.
- Food was superb, mike the host is very friendly and helpful and the location is beautiful
- Very comfortable bed, soft thick towels, very good food. Very quiet location. It was good to have a choice for your meal, and also a vegetarian option. The breakfast was plentiful and very good.
- The place and nature….. Les Chenes is perfect to rest and relax. The restaurant and staf (Mike) did a perfect job to make you feel at home.
What a awesome place! Lovely spot in a beautiful area with a tasteful breakfast and real good coffee. The super friendly owner even cooked us a real nice vegetarian dinner (on our request:)
Will remember this place for future trips.
- we loved this little gem in France beautiful in every way
Top Hotels In Roussac Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roussac Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roussac Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roussac Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!