10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rousdon Devon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rousdon Devon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rousdon Devon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rousdon Devon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rousdon Devon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rousdon Devon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rousdon Devon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rousdon Devon:
Kersbrook Guest Accommodation
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Kersbrook Guest Accommodation is located in Lyme Regis, 26 miles from Exeter and 23 miles from Weymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Taunton is 21 miles from Kersbrook Guest Accommodation, and Dorchester is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 21 miles from Kersbrook Guest Accommodation.
- Lovely breakfast, friendly staff and comfortable rooms.
- Staff very friendly, a nice warm welcome. Full English breakfast was lovely.
- over priced I was placed in a room that wasnt in the main hotel it was up some twisty iron stairs to the side of the building it was snowing when i stayed, and they were very slippery to use salt was put on them after i asked but still very dangerous .the radiator didnt work i had a small heater i was very cold. the room was very dusty . wouldnt recommend or stay again.
- One of the reasons we chose Kersbrook was because they offered an inclusive full English breakfast and we weren’t disappointed. All the ingredients are locally sourced and cooked to perfection. The smoked haddock was succulent and the eggs poached perfectly. The room was generous and the en suite facilities modern and efficient. Our hosts, Alex and Alison, were lovely. Friendly and engaging. We were not disappointed with any part of our stay and will definitely return.
- It’s a fine old house, very comfortable and unpretenious, kind and helpful people, good breakfast, very convenient for strolling down to the harbour. And the food at the Harbour Inn is excellent.
Sidmouth Harbour Hotel
One of our top picks in Sidmouth.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Sidmouth Harbour Hotel is located in Sidmouth, just 19 miles from Torquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Exeter is 13 miles from Sidmouth Harbour Hotel , and Taunton is 24 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Staff were a highlight. Decor was well above average.
Cooked breakfast was brought form the kitchen and generally better than Buffet. The buffet was limited to French/ Continental and cereals etc
Decanters of sherry and gin in the rooms with Ice and lemon delivered pre-dinner
- Loved the modern decor. Very friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble.
Excellent room, very clean, generous floor and storage space.
Good menu, food well prepared and served by caring staff.
- The whole experience excelled my expectations, the food was excellent, the staff where superb and the value for money was outstanding.
The Greyhound Wetherspoon
One of our top picks in Bridport.The Greyhound Wetherspoon is located in Bridport, just 16 miles from Weymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Taunton is 25 miles from The Greyhound Wetherspoon, and Dorchester is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 29 miles from The Greyhound Wetherspoon.
- Good value for money. Tastefully decorated, clean room. Better than expected.
- Staff were all very friendly and welcoming. Nice room with a decent TV and great bathroom with superb shower.
- Staff excellent, Room spacious and comfortable, shower amazing !
- Rooms were exceptional particularly the family rooms which were set up a a duplex. I could not fault the quality and would expected to have paid more for this
Big shower and bed. Fairly quiet considering main road location and being a busy pub.
Found free overnight carpark nearby.
The Kings Arms Otterton
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, The Kings Arms Otterton offers accommodations in Budleigh Salterton, just 17 miles from Torquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Exeter is 11 miles from The Kings Arms Otterton, and Taunton is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 7 miles from The Kings Arms Otterton.
- The food was good value, staff were very friendly and for dog owners it’s very dog friendly even has a dog menu!
- Friendly staff throughout our stay. Lovely village setting with great walks nearby.
- The beds were very comfy and the staff very pleasant
- A warm friendly traditional hotel with good food and excellent rooms. I would not hesitate to rebook here
- A very comfortable, clean and quiet room if on the small side
The Mariners Hotel
One of our top picks in Lyme Regis.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, The Mariners Hotel offers accommodations in Lyme Regis. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Exeter is 26 miles from The Mariners Hotel, and Weymouth is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 21 miles from The Mariners Hotel.
- Superb food and a family feel to the hotel. Slightly old fashioned but the service was excellent and the hotel clean and tidy. Bed was extremely comfortable and we stayed in the sea view room where there was no road noise at all.
- This was an old hotel with lots of character. The service was very good. We loved the restaurant as the food and service were very good. We particularly appreciated the free parking.
- My cosy little room in the roof had a comfy bed and the bathroom was spotlessly clean. The cooked breakfast -smoked haddock with poached egg and Hollandaise sauce – was really delicious and prepared exactly as I asked for. Good selection of fruit. Friendly, helpful staff. Nice garden with view towards sea.
- Great breakfast and friendly staff. Very nice common areas.
- Very nice hotel. Comfortable and clean room and friendly staff
Alexandra Hotel & Restaurant
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Lyme Regis, 26 miles from Exeter, Alexandra Hotel & Restaurant features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find room service at the property.Weymouth is 22 miles from Alexandra Hotel & Restaurant, and Taunton is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- We stayed at the Alexandra Hotel during a spell of very warm weather at the end of April. The hotel was of exceptional quality and charm. We had a wonderful view towards the Cobb, and the staff were excellent and clearly enjoyed working there. The hotel completely lacks any corporate blandness, and is quirky and thoughtfully structured. The food we ate there was excellent, and it was a pleasure to enjoy cocktails of the wonderful lawn overlooking the sea. The main shopping street is very close, and it is easy to walk through beautiful landscaped public gardens to the sea front. A magical experience.
- Apart from the difficulty of finding the hotel I rated it extremely comfortable but regretted parking my car under the trees. Some of the bird droppings are proving rather difficult to remove.!!!
- Delightful venue lovely staff great restaurant lovely views
Actual, unobstructed sea view from the room. Note: a new conservatory is being built until May ‘18, but one assumes this will leave the views unobstructed.
No outdoor noise at the weekends, besides soft seagull calls.
Less than 5 mins walk to Langmoor and Lister gardens (a pretty walkway down to the promenade).
Bathroom modern and clean, with big fluffy towels.
Super. Comfy. Bed.
Soy milk included the in-room tea/coffee condiments – a first!
Restaurant has excellent food, and some lovely vegetarian options. Staff are professional, polite and accommodating – I was travelling alone, and mostly rushing to get back to the sea – they helped speed up service where they could, without compromising on quality.
- Cleanliness, friendly staff, and good food. Also quiet location.
Swallows Eaves Hotel
Set in private grounds, Swallows Eaves Hotel is a wisteria – clad hotel in the heart of the pretty village of Colyford. Wi-Fi is free throughout the building, and there is free private parking on site.Extended and refurbished at the start of 2012, the hotel has 7 elegant rooms. Each also benefits from a flat-screen TV, and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfasts, which use locally sourced produce wherever possible.Just 4 miles from the historic town of Lyme Regis, Swallows Eaves is close to the Devon coast and offers opportunities for walking and cycling in the surrounding countryside.
- Excellent accommodation just what we needed. Very friendly service. Could have cotton wool and cotton buds in bathroom and possibly body lotion in bathroom.
- Very modern, well kept, clean and very comfortable.
- Our room was large, well appointed, pristine and light and airy. The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast choice was excellent and well cooked. The location was convenient for visiting all the local seaside towns.
- Bed was very big & comfortable Dorothy was very pleasant and made as feel welcome. Although the hotel was within 60 yards from the road I did not hear any traffic at all. I would recommend anyone to Swallows Eaves Hotel to anyone
Breakfasts were excellent
Bedroom was comfortably warm even though it was pretty cold outside
Our hostess was very helpful in guiding us to local eateries both in town and country
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Dolphin Hotel offers accommodations in Beer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Torquay is 25 miles from Dolphin Hotel, and Exeter is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 14 miles from Dolphin Hotel.
Sadly the mattresses were very hard and unforgiving. Not what we are used to!
Everyone were very friendly and kind. Nothing too much trouble.
Food glorious but far too much on plate!
We will come again.
- A wonderful place to stay in a simply stunning town. Staff were all very friendly and the room was perfect! Would highly recommend!
- The bedroom size was good and the bathroom was modern and clean. The bars were good and welcoming for the dog. The location was fantastic with parking. Check-in/check-out was quick and, easy and friendly.
- The location is perfect for Beer. The breakfasts were freshly cooked and very good.
- The hotel has a good location in the centre of Beer near to the beach. Parking is free on site which is helpful. The menu in the bar was good and we could take our dog in while we ate.The staff were friendly.Good walks.
- Sadly the mattresses were very hard and unforgiving. Not what we are used to!
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Fernhill Hotel is located in Lyme Regis in the region of Dorset, just 27 miles from Exeter. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find room service at the property.Weymouth is 22 miles from Fernhill Hotel, and Taunton is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
The bar meal of fish and chips was really good. Breakfast was nice.
The awful weather just took the shine off the visit but that wasn’t the hotels fault
Staff were wonderful. Nothing was too much trouble. The food was excellent; quality ingredients, freshly cooked and well presented. We stayed for dinner as well.
Coffee and cake when we arrived made us feel the staff understood what it means to be hospitable.
The place has a nice genteel, unhurried feel to it. Suited us well. A couple of oldies like the she who must be adored and myself.
- Excellent hosts, great breakfast and food and drink in restaurant and bar very reasonably priced.
- Lovely hotel with friendly staff and nice extra touches eg homemade biscuits provided in the room, tea and cake offered on arrival, 400+ dvd collection, etc. Very clean and comfortable and family room was a good size would easily accommodate family of 5. Good location – only a couple of mile from Lyme Regis.
Food was really good quality well cooked, couldnt fault it
staff was lovely
- The bar meal of fish and chips was really good. Breakfast was nice.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. With fantastic views overlooking the sea, this charming inn is situated in the beautiful coastal village of Beer. It features a cliff-top beer garden and a restaurant serving locally caught fish.All rooms at The Anchor Inn offer lovely sea views and are light and warmly furnished. All rooms include private bathrooms, as well as free Wi-Fi, TVs, and tea/coffee-making facilities.Guests can enjoy freshly prepared dishes and regularly changing specials in the restaurant, along with a lunch and evening menu. The restaurant specializes in fresh fish dishes.The traditional, cozy bar offers a selection of real ales and an extensive wine list. Guests can relax next to the bar’s open fires.Walks along Devon’s Jurassic Coast can be enjoyed in the surrounding area, as well as the pebble beach at Beer. Axe Cliff Golf Club and the thatched National Trust herritage village of Branscombe are just a 10 minute drive away.
- The staff were friendly and efficient. The breakfasts were excellent.
- meals were sightly delayed due to great number of visitors brought on by the delightful weather.
- I was travelling with my Mum (91).The staff were lovely, courteous, helpful and caring. Adam made a point of helping us with luggage and letting us know he would be on hand all evening if we wanted anything
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Good atmosphere in the bar. Good meal.
- location is brilliant. Breakfast was great and in a good setting.
Top Hotels In Rousdon Devon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rousdon Devon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rousdon Devon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rousdon Devon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!