10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roundhill North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Roundhill North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roundhill North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roundhill North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roundhill North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roundhill North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roundhill North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roundhill North Carolina:
Sleep Inn Bryson City Cherokee
One of our top picks in Bryson City.Located 10 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and 5 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad, this hotel features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Bryson City Sleep Inn include cable TV and a work desk. A coffee maker and hair dryer are provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning at this Bryson City, North Carolina hotel. A business center and laundry facilities are available. Safety deposit boxes are located at the 24-hour front desk.Dillsboro River Company Rafting is 20 minutes from Sleep Inn Bryson City. Waynesville, North Carolina is 40 minutes from the hotel.
- Relaxing, Jordan our front desk attendant was excellent
- I love the employee that checked me in. She was nice and friendly.
- Very clean, bed was very comfortable, nice staff.
- Breakfast was good ,sausage and potatoes not done but other than that it was all great ,staying again this weekend ,last stayed a month ago
- I was so impressed with the lady at the front desk and checking in we went to our room and was blown away by our room so clean sheets were white fluffy and clean the bathroom immaculate no dust in corners or hair from last guest we will let everyone we know what great place to stay in Bryson City thank you and Happy New Year Diana & Gary Davis
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cherokee
Located off Highway 441, this pet-friendly hotel is one mile from Harrah’s Cherokee Casino. It features a free local shuttle, daily continental breakfast and on-site laundry facilities. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a coffee maker are provided in each room at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cherokee. Rooms are simply styled with warm colors and include a work desk and bath amenities.Downtown Cherokee and Oconaluftee Islands Park are each within 2 miles of Cherokee Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham. Sequoyah National Golf Club is a 17 minute drive away.
- I was so amazed on how clean the facility was and the room.
- The bed was perfect for me. I will stay again just for the chance to sleep in the nice, firm bed! The location is great. I walk to the fast food places and the casino is less than a mile away. The check in and out process was swift and courteous but, there was also a level of frustration from staff regarding 3rd party bookings. It was uncomfortable. Other than that, the staff is great.
- Friendly staff and free five minute shuttle to the casino.
- Really good staff we were running late for check in because of traffic when I called to let the staff know they were very friendly and understanding! Would definitely stay there again. ???????????
- We ended up in a queen suit with the hottub but it wirked out ok.
Chestnut Tree Inn – Cherokee
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chestnut Tree Inn – Cherokee offers accommodations in Cherokee, just 1.3 miles from Harrah’s Casino. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.McGhee Tyson Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- The room was really clean. Plenty of towels and pillows. Front desk people were polite and pleasant. Breakfast buffet came with room and was delicious and plentiful. Our wait person was a sweetheart. Check in was a breeze.
- Location was good, breakfast was very good for continental..
- They have a great breakfast. If paying is very reasonable.
- Breakfast was included with the stay. It’s was a great price and comfortable.
- The room was very comfortable and the staff were very nice. The breakfast was very good much better then the usual hotel breakfast.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cherokee-Casino
This hotel is at the entrance of Harrah’s Cherokee Casino, across from from Great Smoky National Park. The hotel features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and spacious rooms with cable TV.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cherokee-Casino features a fitness center and an outdoor courtyard.Guest rooms at the Cherokee Holiday Inn Express come with a fridge and coffee-making facilities. Ironing facilities and hair dryers are also included.Cherokee Indian Museum and Village is 13 miles from the hotel. Western Carolina University is 36 miles away.
- Very clean, very nice , bed and pillows were very comfortable. Free breakfast was delicious
- Area in the mountains is beautiful. This property blended in with the natural beauty of the area
- Room was clean, carpet was just replaced, towels clean and looks new, good job ?
- Bed was comfortable, room was not too far from elevator. Room was clean.
- The facility was very and clean. Rooms are very nice. Definitely worth the money.
One of our top picks in Cherokee – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Stonebrook Lodge is located in Cherokee in the region of North Carolina, just 650 feet from Harrah’s Casino. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Asheville Regional Airport is 43 miles away.
- Excellent service; beautiful hotel; room was more than adequate; great continental breakfast; close to venue and other sights and restaurants.
- Rooms where nice and well kept and the employees are super friendly and helpful
- Great location, walking distance over to the casino. Clean and updated.
Very clean and the staff very is great
- Conveniently located to the casino. Very welcoming staff. Beautiful location and great facility.
Lakeview at Fontana
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Lakeview at Fontana is located in Lauada in the region of North Carolina, just 23 miles from Gatlinburg. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pigeon Forge is 29 miles from Lakeview at Fontana, and Cherokee is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Loved the amenities….wonderful fellowship with other travelers. Personal attention by staff!
- The bungalow was very private feeling and we felt very comfortable while we stayed. Staff is very helpful and friendly.
- The whole atmosphere is charming it has a European village feel. The staff/ family was friendly and attentive and welcomed feedback. The masseuse – Grace – was excellent.
- Frühstück sowie Käse und Wein von 17-18 Uhr waren super lecker! Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt! Ein bisschen Südfrankreichflair – sehr angenehm!
- De inrichting van het cafe, met in de ochtend het ontbijt en in de namiddag de borrel en hapjes.
Located in Bryson City, 1,500 feet from The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad, Ivy features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. McGhee Tyson Airport is 40 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Rodeway Inn and Suites on the River
Located 2 miles from Harrah’s Casino in Cherokee, Rodeway Inn and Suites on the River features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable. They upgraded us to a suite at no extra charge. The only thing I would suggest is having a mini frig in the room
- The room was.clean the staff were very friendly. The view was beautiful. The parking was convenient. The location was great.
- Everything was ok.the handicap roo. Could use more r brighter lights . And new mattress & the room had a pee.odor to it ..other than that we enjoyed people were really nice
- We loved everything about the suite the location the service the room we will be coming back
- Great place staff very nice ,clean rooms, we will stay again. Happy Birthday to the sweet lady who went above and beyond each morning to fix the great breakfast.
Quality Inn Cherokee
Quality Inn Cherokee offers accommodations in Cherokee.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- The room was very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable and the pillows were exceptional! The breakfast had many choices and the wonderful lady who helped in the breakfast area was friendly and efficient. We would definitely stay again.
- Desk staff was helpful. Room was clean & very quiet.Breakfast area was clean with a polite courteous person on hand that provided a hot breakfast.
- Very helpful staff. Very close, but not too close, to Harrahs Casino. We had an Elk outside our balcony, on a island in the river, approximately 40 yards away. He stayed there all morning. That, in itself, made our stay.
The clerks were extra nice and even suggested places close by to visit while sightseeing.
Breakfast food was kept up and tasted good.
- On the river woke up to a elk eating outside the balcony of my hotel room
Hampton Inn Cherokee
A 6-minute drive from Harrah’s Cherokee Casino, the hotel features an outdoor pool. All rooms provide free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The Cherokee Hampton Inn’s warmly decorated rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a modern bathroom and seating area. All rooms include a lap desk and coffee facilities.A 24-hour front desk and a business center fully equipped with fax and photocopying services is conveniently located on site. Shuttle services are available.The Santa’s Land Theme Park and Zoo is a 9-minute drive from the hotel. The Smokey Mountain Gold and Ruby Mine is located 1.6 miles away.
- The breakfast was great and had a lot of options. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Greg was especially great! I will definitely stay here again if I’m in the area.
- Room was excellent … spotless and extremely comfortable. Loved the breakfast buffet. Food was delicious and exceeded my expectations! Loved the in-room coffee maker. I will be staying in Hampton Inns in the future.
- We were traveling for a get-a-way weekend and found this location convenient to local entertainment and shops. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful.
- Great location for going to the casino. Staff was friendly, and breakfast was pretty good.
- It was very clean. Very simple process in and out. Staff was friendly.
Top Hotels In Roundhill North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roundhill North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roundhill North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roundhill North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!