10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roullours Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Roullours Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roullours Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roullours Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roullours Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roullours Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roullours Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roullours Lower Normandy:
The rooms at Hôtel Saint-Pierre are decorated in a contemporary style and are air-conditioned. Each one has a flat-screen TV and some have either a hydro shower or a spa bath.A buffet breakfast of fresh bread, jams, yoghurts and savoury products is served every morning at the hotel. Restaurant can, be found 2,650 feet from the property.Luggage storage, free Wi-Fi and free private parking are just some of the other facilities available at this hotel. Vire Train Station is 2,950 feet away and the closest bus stop is 350 feet away.
- Great shower, with a very large shower head and thermostatic shower mixer (like a warm rain) ! The room has quiet electric shutters too, you won’t be bothered by outside lights.
- I wasn’t going to write a review about this hotel, but having read other reviews about how dirty the place was, I thought the staff deserved some support. The place was very clean.
- i called the hotel for late night check in. The staff was really nice and helpful although the doesn’t speak English. The hotel is located he the city centre. Rooms are clean and cozy.
- We arranged an overnight stop, arriving on a Monday afternoon which is early closing day.It took a while to find a restaurant as our special favourite restaurant for which we had plannned the stop was closed. we managed a walking trip of local historical sights but most bars were closed too.
- It was a quiet room that looked out over a quiet street. The owners were super friendly and kind. Wifi signal was strong and consistent.
ibis budget Flers Grands Champs
Each room features wooden floors and a private bathroom with a shower.This property is 2.5 miles from Houlme Golf Course and 11.2 miles from Domfront. Free parking is available on site.
- Very clean and well maintained hotel. Staff very helpful despite the language barrier.
- Excellent value for money and a good selection for breakfast.
- Very clean and well maintained with a good restaurant adjacent.
- Everything we needed for a short overnight break from driving.
- The rooms are very basic (and small) but they are very quiet. The breakfast is simple but very nice and it is a great value. It’s within 50′ of a good restaurant (“The Cockpit”) and within walking distance of a few fast food places.
Rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Many activities are available in the surroundings including bowling, golfing, horse riding or bungee jumping. The hotel also offers free use of bicycles. Bayeux is 31.1 miles from Hotel Moderne, while Bagnoles de l’Orne is 29.2 miles from the property.
Very friendly owner; he do everything to make you confortable!
Good location and tasty food.
- Comfy bed, host went out of his way to secure our bikes overnight, great breakfast!
- Plenty of room for the 3 of us, clean and comfortable, and great to have a lock up next door for our bicycles
- Nice breakfast, owner very accomadating re- garaging motorcycles
- Wifi was excellent. Beds comfortable. No problem with pets. Facilities basic but clean. Heating good.
- Very friendly owner; he do everything to make you confortable!
All guest rooms are spacious, well lit and equipped with bathrooms with bath or shower. A TV is provided. Non-smoking rooms and rooms adapted for people with disabilities are available.Guests can dine at the Campanile for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Buffets are available as well as à la carte menus featuring family-style cuisine. Children’s menus are also available.The hotel is just 45 minutes from the Caen Carpiquet airport and 50 kilometres from the breathtaking Mont St. Michel.
The rooms were clean and cleaned every day!
The price was good and the personal was friendly!
The room size was ok and I will most likely come again.
- The room was basic but warm. The breakfast buffet was very good. The lady on reception was helpful.
Very comfortable beds, a good night’s sleep.
A good location set conveniently close to the centre of Vire (too far to walk, time-wise anyway) and well-positioned for accessing the motorway network.
- Friendly staff , easy to park and great value for money for a one night only stay . Rooms clean but basis . Food was fine but basic
- Good value and clean, basic accommodation but had everything you needed.
- The rooms were clean and cleaned every day!
Hôtel de France Vire
Guest rooms in Hôtel de France Vire are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower, while some feature garden views. The rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 29 miles from Hôtel de France Vire, while Saint Lo is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 52 miles from Hôtel de France Vire.
Really good Pain Chocolat ( Local Bakery)
- We got charged extra they said our booking was wrong paid an extra 60 euros foe an extra room because they said booking. Come made a mistake. But I had the booking confirmation but still had to paid extra can I get a refund?
- As with other reviews, the staff were excellent. Friendly efficient and hard working! The restaurant was very good, the wine selection good and the service great. Room was clean and comfortable and we had a good nights’ sleep. Breakfast was good and the croissants still warm!
- The dinner was superb and great value but most of all the staff were fabulous.
- Easy parking nearby. Good restaurant in the hotel. Good size room with confortable beds.Friendly staff.
- Really good Pain Chocolat ( Local Bakery)
Hôtel Le Galion
The rooms at Le Galion have a seating area and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily and can be brought to the comfort of your room. A selection of gourmand pastries are delivered daily by a traditional pastry baker. Restaurants and bars can be found within a walking distance.The hotel is located 1,150 feet from the train station and 16.2 miles from Bagnoles-de-l’Orme and its casino. There is a free, private car park on site and a bicycle and motorbike closed storage.
Friendly and helpful staff
Nice park near hotel
- Owner took a great deal of care to show me where to park my cycle and assure me that the room would be properly locked.
- Nice layout for breakfast with a decent continental selection.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Gave us a bottle of water each (we arrived on laden bikes) and offered free tea/coffee on arrival. There was a locked room for the bikes which was good and the room was very clean and comfortable. Good value breakfast with plenty of choice. Had a meal in the nearby pizza / pasta restaurant which was excellent and full of locals which is always a good sign.
Comfortable basic room with good bathroom.
Good choice for breakfast huge croissant
- Friendly and helpful staff
ibis Styles Flers
The air-conditioned guest rooms at ibis Styles Flers include a flat-screen TV and a desk. They each feature a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served every morning at ibis Styles Flers, and drinks can be enjoyed in the on-site bar. The hotel also offers a 24-hour reception with a business corner, where a fax and printer are available on request.Free private parking is available and Eglise St. Germain is 0.6 miles from the hotel. The property is 34.8 miles from Caen and 16.8 miles from Bagnoles-de-l’Orne.
- The rooms were fresh and clean, quiet and modern. Breakfast was great and there was loads of parking.
- Pleasant, informal ambience, clean modern room, large bed, excellent bathroom.
- The happy, friendly staff and their very pleasant attitude made the stay so much better.
- The hotel was clean and was good for a short overnight stay.
Very New Hotel, clean and quiet
Very comfortable bed
Large car park
Each room at the Beverl’inn is equipped with a work desk, flat-screen TV and a radio.The Hotel Beverl’inn’s restaurant features a fire place and offers regional cuisine. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s bar and a self-service breakfast available upon reservation.
- Friendly staff. Room clean and comfortable. Lovely evening meal.
- Room was excellent, as was breakfast. The chambermaid was very good and the only member of staff that we dealt with as she also served breakfast
- No charge for the pets, fast check-in, nice spacious bathroom, very good location.
- Our key was waiting for us in the lobby when we arrived. Room was very comfortable. Had Dinner in the restaurant which was excellent. Good value for money.
- Souplesse du personnel qui nous a par exemple autorisé à rentrer nos vélos à l’intérieur.
Hotel le Saint Germain
Cable TV and views of the town centre feature in each room. All of the rooms have a simple décor with wooden furnishing, and a hairdryer is provided in the private bathrooms.Traditional French cuisine is served in the restaurant at Hotel le Saint Germain. Enjoy a continental breakfast while reading the newspapers provided.Flers Train Station is 2,300 feet from the hotel and private parking is free on site. Houlme Golf Club is a 10-minute drive away.
- An excellent little hotel. Only has two stars but feels more like a good 3-star establishment. Great, very friendly service, extremely clean and comfortable. Highly recommended.
- A basic but very clean hotel. My partner and I stayed here with our two children 6 & 5 months, the hotel had everything that we needed for a short stop over, It’s a 2 star hotel but would definitely get 5 stars for cleanliness and staff! We were a bit dubious about staying here at first and couldn’t find a lot of English reviews for it, but certainly wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.
- friendly staff, fresh bread and lovely croissants for breakfast, good food at hotel restaurant. We had two vegetarians with us and they thought the food great – a mixture of French and Turkish
- The staff were so helpful and friendly and the food was amazing
- A brilliant budget hotel with good food excellent breakfast and helpful friendly staff
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.There is a selection of restaurants in the surrounding area.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 24.9 miles from L’Abbaye, while Avranches is 18.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 52.2 miles from the property.
- Clean bright room, Lovely hot shower, Good breakfast and friendly owner who spoke english, a bonus as my french is poor!
nice and quiet, set back from the road in a Small village with waterfalls within walking distance.
Friendly owners and had a great meal in the lovely restaurant below the rooms.
Room was a good size with a tv and ensuite.
Very competetive rates.
The room is small but has everything you need, bed is quite comfy although no mattress cover. It is lovely and warm and was nice having own entrance not through the restaurant.
Breakfast was really good with lovely coffee and a nice selection, also you could have whatever time you wanted. Although our bedroom fronted the road we were not aware of any noise whilst in bed. Would certainly reccomend and would stay again.
We ate in the restaurant and it was outstanding in quality, choice and value. It was fabulous
- The hotel was clean and the bed was really comfy great food in restaurant every think we needed after a long journey
- Charming people took great pleasure in the history of the place plus the must see local sites, the Abbey and the massive empty building which in WW2 a hospital for American And German soldiers (see images)
Top Hotels In Roullours Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roullours Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roullours Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roullours Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!