10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roullet Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Roullet Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roullet Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roullet Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roullet Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roullet Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roullet Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roullet Poitou-charentes:
All the rooms are comfortable and simple, equipped with a telephone and satellite TV. Each room includes individual air conditioning.For your comfort, the Hotel Marjolaine provides a free Wifi internet access and a car park.
- Easy access off motorway. Quiet location. Parking at door to accommodation. Great value for overnight stop.
The motel type lay-out. The car was parked right outside our door.
Convenient location near the motorway. Easy to find.
- ground floor room, table and chair outside. better than many budget motels
- Location, relation price /quality, and the possibility of taking our dog with us even to the restaurant next to the hotel.
Comfortable motel room with parking outside room. Allows pets for a small extra charge.
Has a restaurant/ bar next door which is good.
Staff don’t speak much English but get by.
Clean, hot shower but small cubicle.
La Vieille Etable
This farmhouse dating back to the 18th century offers elegant rooms equipped with Wi-Fi, telephone and en suite facilities.Guests can relax in the sauna or the outdoor swimming pool. A bike rental service is also available to those wishing to explore all the natural sights around.La Vieille Etable offers local cusine in an a la carte restaurant. The dining hall can also accommodate private and corporate events and special menus can also be arranged.
- The ambience was terrific and the decor of the main building is superb. The grounds consisting of many trees and a lake are charming. The staff were friendly though little English is understood.
- staff were excellent. They made for an enjoyable stay
friendly reception although we arrived very late
rooms ok , bathroom small but clean
- Lovely swimming pool, tennis courts, restaurant and sitting by the lake
- Room comfortable and hotel very quiet and relaxed. Staff Friendly and evening meal good value and very tasty.
Premiere Classe Angoulême La Couronne
The Premiere Classe Angoulême La Couronne is equipped with a free private car park and a bicycle storage room.Guests of the Angoulême La Couronne Hotel can easily explore the Charente region. The Saint-Pierre Cathedral and Angoulême SNCF train station are 3.7 miles away.
- Good value for money! Ease of access to N10, parking, cleanliness of room, good breakfast!
- Bed was comfy, shower pressure was good, staff were nice.
- At the cost of these places it is hard to complain. But I will!!
- Accommodation good for the over night stop we required..
- Bed was very comfy location 1 minute off motorway easy parking wonderful and helpful staff.
Premiere Classe Angouleme Ouest – Saint Yrieix
Guests are invited to relax in the Angouleme Ouest – Saint Yrieix Hotel’s grounds and terrace.Free private parking is available on site and the Premiere Classe Angouleme Ouest – Saint Yrieix is easily accessible from N10 highway. Brie Champniers Airport is 9 miles away.
- Consideration was given to our room location as we were travelling with a dog. The room was small but was clean and had in it everything the traveller needed. The breakfast was simple but good value for money at 5 euros.
- Well, first it should be said that you get what you pay for: this is a budget hotel and no mistake. But for all that, the beds are comfortable, the staff are brilliant and the shower pressure (on the ground floor at least) was AMAZING. Not sure about the no towels issue on some other reviews: towels were refreshed every day. I would happily stay again.
We found that the girl on reception was excellent.
The breakfast was very good for 5 euro
Would recommend this hotel
The large double bed was comfortable and there was a large bunk bed
fitted across the pillows. 3 adults could sleep here, but hardly
anywhere for them to stand if not sleeping. You can book an evening meal
at the next door hotel for 12 euros and it was excellent quality from an
inspired menu, and if you load up your salad plate (from a fantastic
array) then you wont be hungry. Location was away from the hussle of
Angouleme, but just beside the main n10 road. This could mean noisy
rooms, but the metal shutters worked well on keeping noise out. It is
3Km to the centre ville (walkable) but a bus stops on the road outside.
Friendly helpful staff, clean rooms, ample parking.
- Great value for money. Quiet hotel. It has a bed, a shower and aircon – all you need. I stay here every year for the Circuits des Remparts event.
Campanile Angoulème Ouest – Saint-Yrieix
Each guest room at the Campanile Angoulème Ouest ~ Saint-Yrieix has a private bathroom and satellite TV.Guests can enjoy a dinner at the property’s restaurant. Meeting facilities are available.The Angouleme Golf Course is 3.1 miles away. Free private parking is available on site and guests can explore the Poitou-Charentes region.
- Just great, very good restaurant. Just the job for one night.
- Meals in restaurant were very good and staff friendly.
- I felt very secure and comfortable. The car park was a bonus, knowing that all my things were safe was good
- The friendly staff, the clean, comfortable room and the convenience of parking right outside it.
The receptionist was very nice and friendly.
The food in the restaurant was very good and a reasonable price.
The wifi worked fine.
ibis budget Angoulême Nord
Each of the modern guest rooms has a private bathroom including free toiletries. All of the rooms are non-smoking and have air conditioning.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at ibis budget Angoulême Nord, and you can read the daily newspapers provided.Free private parking is available on site and you can visit the Angoulême International Comics Festival, 3.5 miles away.
- Pillows are a major issue for me but was pleasantly surprised to find them at a softness I need.
- Nice roomy feel to it even with a large double and a single bed. Unusual (these days) separate toilet. Nice plentiful breakfast.
- A low-priced hotel conveniently situated to Angouleme centre.
- Clean, basic and comfortable accommodation at a very good price.
Easy to park.
Air-condition works good.
ibis budget Angoulême Centre
A buffet breakfast is served every morning at ibis budget Angoulême Centre. The hotel also provides a 24-hour reception and a lift.Just a 10-minute drive from the N10 motorway, the hotel is also ideally located for those travelling by car. Several public car parks are available around the hotel at an extra cost. The National Centre of Comics and Angoulême Cathedral are both a 10-minute walk away.
- All tge reception staff were not only friendly efficient and great service but two members of staff in particular were incredibly helpful and very happy to be so helpful and accommodating more so than you would expect from a 5*hotel we really didn’t expect this and it was really most unexpected and great help to me and hubby..couldn’t recommend the two staff members highly enough certainly would and will use again!!!!!!!!
- The lady on reception was extremely helpful and genuine. Use of the car park was very handy and made us feel our belongings were safe..
- The staff were excellent, very helpful and friendly.
- Good location, helpful staff, good value for money
- Close to the station. Friendly staff. Ideal over night stop before next stage of travel.
Hotel Epi d’Or
A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning, and it can be delivered to your room at an extra cost.The Epi d’Or Hotel is located 0.6 miles from the train station and 1 hour from Bordeaux Airport. It is 15 minutes from Angoulême-Cognac and 10 minutes from Carat, the exhibition centre and the congress centre.
- The breakfast was very good HOMEMADE PASTRIES EXCELLENT. Bed comfy only downside a longish walk into town centre. Parking at rear of hotel good.
- Three star in terms of everything. An older building with excellent updates. Very well kept. Very quiet as well. Terrace with room was a great unexpected plus.
- Good shower. Parking and bike storage. Good breakfast choice.
- Great place to visit particularly for the classic car event that we came for
- Plenty of parking around the hotel. Good breakfast. Staff was very nice when i reserved late (same day)
Hôtel Saint Antoine
Guestrooms are spacious and include an en suite bathroom, LCD TV with satellite channels, Canal + and free WiFi internet access. Breakfast is served daily, in the garden or in front of the fireplace.The hotels location makes it easy to discover the old town of Angouleme by foot, including the cathedral, the Museum of Fine Arts and the city hall. Guests have free access to the hotel’s fitness room.You can also enjoy a boat ride on the Charente River. Hiking, running and biking are also possible nearby. The city’s Comic Strip Museum can be visited just 2,650 feet away and water based activities enjoyed at a lake located 1.9 miles away.
- The reception staff were very helpful. The hotel is modern or has been modernised and the quality is evident. The room was quite spacious and comfortable. There is no air conditioning (not expected at the price!) but every room has an efficient fan.
- Despite being on a busy road it was remarkably quiet once in the room. Bedding was very comfortable and a very good breakfast. The family running the hotel were very friendly and spoke excellent English. The highlight for us was the beautiful garden courtyard to the rear of the hotel. We hope to go back one day.
- Whilst not at the centre of town we had dogs and right next to the river with great walk and lovely restaurant nearby. A great stop over on the way to Spain, really clean and very courteous and accommodating family owners
- Bed was comfy and room was clean. Bathroom and toilet were separate too. Terrace outside the bar was pleasant to sit out and drink.
- The room and staff were really good it was well situated, room was quiet bed comfortable.
Mercure Angoulême Hôtel de France
Each rooms at Mercure Angoulême Hôtel de France is air-conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub or a shower and free toiletries.There are meeting rooms overlooking the medieval city walls and the valley of the River Charente.The hotel is situated 1 hour from Bordeaux Airport and 15 minutes from Angoulême Airport. The staff at the Mercure can help you organise your stay in Angoulême 24 hours a day.
- Excellent hotel and a pleasure to return. Third visit and will be back next year
- Location, central plus parking. Comfortable bed. No street sound.
croissantes very tasty
comfort in the room
parking garage easy
Very good location, on site parking.
- Great location and easy to find. Plenty of restaurants nearby in this old city.
Top Hotels In Roullet Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roullet Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roullet Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roullet Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!