10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rouhling Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouhling Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rouhling Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouhling Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouhling Lorraine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rouhling Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rouhling Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rouhling Lorraine:
Auberge Saint Walfrid
Auberge Saint Walfrid features 11 fully-equipped rooms and a restaurant. The restaurant is closed on Mondays and Saturdays for lunch and all day on Sundays and reservation is needed.
- Restaurant has a first class restaurant (Michelin star). Competent friendly reception, attractive room, comfortable bed, good continental breakfast, excellent dinner. Expensive but worth the price.
Everything very good.
Especially the staff and the restaurant of course.
- Everything about the hotel was excellent, from the staff, to the room, to the restaurant. As a one Michelin star restaurant you can expect it to be very expensive, and it was so. For one meal, it might be worth it. Everything else about the property was first class.
- Very nice styled location , with great restaurtant
- Auberge Saint Walfrid has friendly and competent staff. The rooms are spotlessly clean, spacious and airy, with a large comfortable bed. The continental breakfast is ample and provides a good start to the day. For lunch or dinner there is excellent cuisine in the Michelin-starred restaurant. The hotel has safe enclosed parking and is easy to access by car. WiFi is adequate but a bit slow.
The air-conditioned rooms are all serviced by a lift and have free Wi-Fi internet access.Guests of the Amadeus Hotel can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast.The Amadeus is just a few steps from the train station and is easily accessible from the A4 motorway. It is 11.2 miles from Saarbrucken.
- Check-in 24h even if on Booking.com it is not mentioned.
the bed was OK
Breakfast for French standards enough
- Room was good and nice staff, which was very supportive
- mooie ruime kamer, goede locatie, prima prijs/kwaliteit verhouding
- L’ accueil, l’espace et les équipements de la chambre.
Each room at the Hotel Union has a private bathroom with a bathtub. Free WiFi access is available in the entire building.A buffet breakfast is served daily. Guests can also have a drink at the cosy lounge bar with a piano.Hotel Union is 62.1 miles from Strasbourg, 49.7 miles from Metz and 82 miles from Nancy. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Staff simply nice and attentive to your requests (the Lady was very open to change my room when I’ve told her I had a better one last time.
- Great location in a smaller French town adjacent to Germany. Took great walks around the city and briefly into Germany. Great breakfast!
- Convenient for the centre if town. Staff were very nice and very helpful
- We were visiting friends, so didn’t do anything in the neighborhood. Security was good and the elevator was helpful.
- for how old the place was it was kept clean and tidy. You could tell they tried very hard.
Brit Hotel Sarreguemines
At the hotel, rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Saarbrücken is 9 miles from Brit Hotel Sarreguemines, while Kirrwiller is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 39 miles from the property.
The rooms are clean, bed okay, breakfast for the amount of €7,50 ok! Overall for the price its a good, clean accommodation for one, two days.
If you expect luxury accommodation for this room rate you better think twice.
pls note: not everybody in France speaks English
Nice clean hotel
Good italian restaurant about 5 minutes walk away
- Easy to find. Nice 3 star hotel with all amentities perfectly adequate. Rooms clean and confotable and staff were friendly.
- Das Hotel ist mit 2 Sternen gut Bewertet, es entspricht dem was es ist einfach und gut…
- Le restaurant de l’hôtel bon rapport qualité prix.
- The rooms are clean, bed okay, breakfast for the amount of €7,50 ok! Overall for the price its a good, clean accommodation for one, two days.
Guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV with Canal+, en suite bathroom and a work desk. Rooms for guests with limited mobility are available.The nearby towns of Forbach and Sarrebruck offer many activities. These include a casino, an Olympic-size swimming pool, Le Carreau concert hall and the Burghof au Schlossberg exhibition centre.
- Low price for very nice accommodation. The proximity of the highway is not problem at all. I highly recommend.
- It was my third stay here. I’m not sure, should I confirm my two previous opinions or not…
- The location was good and easy to find. A good stop over with good car park. Very clean and free WiFi. Close to Intermarche and Lidl too for last minute wine etc
- It was very nice for the reception to call and see if we arrive on time and to prepare for us what we needed in case we arrive later. Also there was German speaking personal in the hotel.
- Már több alkalommal szálltam itt meg, nekem nagyon bejött. Egyszerű olcsó ugyanakkor tiszta és barátságos.
Mercure Hotel Forbach Centre de Loisirs
All of the guest rooms have modern private bathrooms and Satellite TV.Le Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. The bar is open until midnight.With parking available on site, the Mercure Forbach has easy access to the A320 highway.
- Close to the A4 motorway on the French/German border. Friendly staff. Enjoyable meal in the restaurant. Cleanliness in the room.
Nice comfortable bed,
Adjacent to Motorways; quick on and off
Evening menu excellent and what we had was good and tasty
Plentiful breakfast to choose from
- Excellent location close to the motorway, Good restaurant. Friendly and helpful staff.
- The room was spacious with a balcony and a pleasant view.
- Very nice bathroom with modern shower and plenty of hot water. Beds were comfortable. Free onsite parking. Not too far from motorway.
Sweet and Smart Sarreguemines – Hambach
Each room is equipped with an en suite bathroom with a shower.Sweet and Smart Sarreguemines-Hambach is 59 miles from Strasbourg. Guests have access to free parking.
Clean and comfortable
Quiet at night
Staff are very helpful and friendly
Local Pizza delivery to hotel room was great!! (Le sun pizza)
- Very friendly and comfortable beds too….it was great ?
Everything is correct. Personnel is nice (very nice) and breakfast at good report quality for money.
The room is large enough and bed is comfortable. Worm water at a glance. The location is very good for me (close to the work place).
Cleanliness, comfort (acceptable for money), warm and helpful personnel.
Place was good for my work. I could attempt my targets.
- Location, internal lift to all floors, close to the main roads.
- Clean and comfortable
DM hotel provides daily buffet breakfast that can be enjoyed in the guest rooms. The brasserie-style restaurant serves traditional cuisine and regional specialities from Lorraine.The hotel also has a bar and an outdoor terrace where guests can relax with a drink. Free Wi-Fi access and free parking are available on site.DM hotel is 3.4 miles from the German border and 37.3 miles from Metz.The area is famous for its pieces of earthenware, crystalware and ceramic.
- Excellent service, very helpful personnel. They resolved quickly my problem with the late arrival.
- Close to where we needed to be in Forbach – off street parking – bar and restaurant on site – comfy and clean – friendly owner and staff – thank you
- Le personnel très accueillent, l’établissement est propre,
- Die moderne, etwas andere Art der Zimmereinrichtung, ging schon in Richtung Designe. Als sehr angenehm empfanden wir das im Haus befindliche Restaurant, sowie die Sauberkeit des Zimmers und das zueinem sehr guten Preis.
- Décoration , propreté , personnel très agréable ,literie confortable , pain délicieux et frais au petit déjeuners , repas servis frais et bon
Each room has a simple decoration and a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A hairdryer is provided and some of the rooms have a view of the garden.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at the Relais Diane. You can enjoy a drink at the bar or on the terrace during the summer.The German border is just 6.2 miles from this hotel and free private parking is available on site. It is also 11.8 miles from Musée de la Mine and 17.4 miles from Musée de la Faïence. The hotel is accessible via the A30 motorway.
- It was very comfortable and the restaurant is excellent. Breakfast was very nice with fresh bread and croissants
- Das Relais Diane ist vekehrsgünstig gelegen an einer Ortsausgangsstraße. Unkompliziertes Einchecken auch vor der regulären Zeit und sehr netter Empfang. Super gute Parkmöglichkeit direkt vorm Haus, ebenerdig gelegen. Geräumiges Zimmer genauso wie das moderne Bad mit toller Dusche. Das freie Wifi ist flott genug zum Arbeiten. Das Apartment lag GottseiDank im hinteren Bereich des Hauses und somit vom Straßenlärm entfernt und ruhig.
- Le restaurant est agréable et propose des plats très corrects.
- le contact avec les propriétaires (très sympathiques et très avenants)
Prima ontbijt en diner, erg aardig personeel. Kamer een beetje gedateerd maar verder in orde.
Ligt vlakbij de snelweg dus erg handig als je op doorreis bent.
B&B Hôtel FREYMING-MERLEBACH
At B&B Hôtel FREYMING-MERLEBACH, rooms come with a desk. All rooms include a closet.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at B&B Hôtel FREYMING-MERLEBACH.Metz is 29 miles from B&B Hôtel FREYMING-MERLEBACH. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Room was very clean, beds were comfortable. Very good value and very good price, welcoming was so warm, very helpful staff, overall so good value and exceeded my expectations.
- The staff was very kind, the room was very clean and quiet. We will come back definitely.
Not a lot!
There was also an extra charge for a breakfast which was very limited
- The room was good and I sleep well. I have nothing to say because leave hotel at 5 am. ))))
- Very friendly, English speaking, staff. Very nice shower.
Top Hotels In Rouhling Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rouhling Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rouhling Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rouhling Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!