10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rougiers Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Hotel de France
Decorated in an elegant style, the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel de France have a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access is available.A buffet breakfast is available daily. After a day of sightseeing and hiking, you can enjoy a drink at the bar. The on-site restaurant offers regional and traditional cuisine 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.Additional facilities at Hotel de France are a library and babysitting services. Marseille Provence Airport is 32.3 miles away.
- The hotel is certainly situated in an excellent location. Cleanliness is exceptional. The staff are extremely friendly.
The room was stylish and the bathroom was nice. Bed was comfortable and pillows were good
- Very friendly and helpful – could not have asked for more
- We stayed for one night. Location was good and room was fine. Free parking is possible on public parking. Bed was comfortable.
- Position of hotel in the centre of the town. Restaurant with easy access and varied menu.
Hôtel Le Couvent Royal
The Hotel Le Couvent Royal has a gourmet restaurant, which serves seasonal cuisine, prepared with fresh market products. It opens onto the cloister.Services at the hotel include 24-hour check-in and a daily breakfast.The Hotel Le Couvent is next to the Basilica and built around a cloister.
- Lovely, tranquil monastery setting with great views of cloisters from my window. Excellent, helpful and kind stAff. Great location. Nice room with good bed. Did not want to leave and would stay there again! Hot day and no ac, but the fan was just fine and I slept really well! Loved the quiet room and peacefulness.!
- Hotel is STILL like a cloister rooms are like monk cells, cleanliness leads a lot to be desired – could be a great hotel but feels like you are walking into the past… in decay like France. Restaurant expensive and terrible
- The building is absolutely stunning. There is ample car parking space. The reception staff were very welcoming and helpful during our stay. We stayed in the suite which was enormous. The bed was very large and very comfortable. The food was excellent both at breakfast and dinner. The Wifi was good. The location was excellent.
Unique experience in an old convent. The restructure of the building into a hotel was well done.
Because of a tour group was staying in the hotel the restaurant was not available to us.
- The staff, really kind and attentive.I believe, Marlene, she was terrific.
Rooms are bright and provide views of the town. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and en suite bathroom with separated toilet for most of them.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast room. Additional facilities available include free Wi-Fi throughout the property and 24-hour access to the hotel.
- Clean comfortable room, good shower, good size bathroom.
The staff was really nice and the hotel was very central.
The room was very cute.
- St Maximin is an interesting little town, with a cathedral of great spiritual and historical significance. (Visiting, as I happened to do, at the Feast of St Mary Magdalene – 22nd July – is an especially rich experience.) The town is also an excellent centre for walking in the neighbouring countryside – with a good choice of restaurants for dinner each evening. The hotel and annex are both very well placed in the central square. I was given a fine room in the annex; breakfast was very good; and the staff were kind and attentive.
- Good size room with modern décor and comfortable bed.
- peu de chose, seul le service au restaurant était sympa.
ibis budget Saint-Maximin
Each room here will provide you with a TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At ibis budget Saint-Maximin you will find a garden and a terrace. A breakfast is served each morning in the dining room. Additional facilities include vending machines for drinks and snacks.The property offers free parking. Marseille Provence Airport is 41 miles away.
- Wonderful included breakfast, helpful and kind staff, room was nice, but basic with good colors, good bed and ac. I was pleasantly surprised by the whole place And would stay there again. The location is close to the highway and mainly people with cars stAy there. Only a 10 minute walk into town center and a good supermarket close by.
- very clean and staff were super friendly and helpful
A lot of space in the room, comfortable bed, air condition work ok.
Near the hotel are small restaurants and shops.
- As always a great strategic location when heading into France from Italy. Close to main motorway and new administration is friendlier than before. No breakfast charge for young children seems a more reasonable policy too. Have never seen better priced accomodation in the area with the same facilities.
Convenient location for an overnight stop.
Dogs welcome with charging the earth.
Friendly and very helpful staff.
Near a good sized supermarket for food and fuel.
Le Clos Des Acacias
All rooms feature a TV and tea making facilities. Private bathrooms are complete and come with free toiletries.A breakfast buffet can be served for an additional charge and the property offers a restaurant and a bar on site.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Le Clos Des Acacias is 7.5 miles from Circuit Paul Ricard, 8.1 miles from Cuger-les-Pins Attractions Park and 16.8 miles from Bandol.
- Tout et surtout l’accueil du « patron » très chaleureux et fin cuisinier…
- Équipe adorable. Véritable cuisine sur place. Cours à l’ombre sous les platanes. Très propre. Plutôt calme pour un hôtel dans le village.
- L’accueil sympa,la situation de l’hotel,le petit-dejeuner 😊😊😊😊,l’ambiance “cool”,la propreté et les mets proposé s (frais de chez frais)ds leurs menus .c’etait excellent de chez excellent 😊😊😊😊.alexis ns a orientes chez Fred(pizzeria ) pr le repas du dimanche soir et alors la 😂😂!!c’etait trop bien .super bien mangé! et mal au ventre et aux zygomatiques telment ns avons passé un joyeux moment!allez y avant qu’ils n’aient vendu leur petit coin de bonheur😎😎
L’accueil, le sourire, la gentillesse et le service étaient au rendez-vous.
Nous avons pu dîner sur place : le menu était parfait et très bon. Le petit-déjeuner est copieux et très bon (pain et croissants chauds).
Merci pour cet excellent séjour.
- Bon accueil, petit déjeuner copieux et cuisine raffinée.
Moulin de la Sambuc
With a mountain view, all of the heated rooms at Moulin de la Sambuc have a romantic décor. Each room comes with a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a TV.A continental breakfast is served daily in the communal lounge, which features vaulted ceilings, and you can also enjoy homemade produce for dinner at the hotel’s restaurant.Free private parking is available on site and Marseille is 18.6 miles from the property. Cassis is 18.6 miles away.
Chambre magnifiquement décorée, style montagne, literie valable, calme la nuit. Très près de sites à voir et à revoir pour nous, comme la Sainte Baume et ses environs qui sentent la Provence….
Le cadre extérieur de l’hôtel est très beau, moulin à eau (pas en activité mais typique) et belle décoration.
- la chambre dans le bâtiment qui est comme une petite tour.
- L’accueil, le dîner et petit-déjeuner sous les arbres
Chambre plus que passable.
- Mesebeli szàllàs,kicsit kènyelmetlen de a környezet kàrpotol.A konyha remek,a szemèlyzet kedves,ajànlom.
- Chambre magnifiquement décorée, style montagne, literie valable, calme la nuit. Très près de sites à voir et à revoir pour nous, comme la Sainte Baume et ses environs qui sentent la Provence….
L’Hôtel & Spa du Castellet
Each air-conditioned guest room at L’Hôtel & Spa du Castellet has satellite TV, free WiFi internet access and a private terrace with views of the park or the pool.L’Hôtel & Spa du Castellet has an award-winning restaurant, the 3 Stars Michelin Restaurant Christophe Bacquié which serves gastronomic cuisine and a continental breakfast. During fine weather guests can enjoy their meals on the outdoor terrace, overlooking the garden.Additional facilities at Le Castellet include 2 bars, a fitness room and a boutique.The hotel is between Marseille and Toulon.
- Helpful reception staff, great room layout, beautiful hotel territory.
- staff, rooms, facilities (a.o. spa and gym) , restaurants are top, breakfast is exceptional, overall really excellent and luxurious experience
Le cadre est magnifique , très dépaysant , activité à proximité et qualité du service
Le spa un des meilleurs que j’ai eu fais !
- Tout. Le site, l’accueil, les prestations, la boutique. Tout ! Bravo à toute l’équipe de l’Hôtel.
- Le cadre est magnifique ! Le personnel aux petits soins ! Suite à une erreur de réservation nous avons été installé dans une suite !!!
Hostellerie De L’abbaye De La Celle – Les Collectionneurs
All of the rooms and suites at Hostellerie de L’abbaye de La Celle are air-conditioned and have a private shower or bath and satellite TV and a CD player.Wi-Fi internet access is free of charge and available in the hotel’s public areas.The chef has two daily menus and dining from the normal menu. He serves creative dishes based on traditional French cuisine.Hostellerie de L’abbaye de La Celle is a charming 10-room country inn that has a shaded outdoor terrace and lovely views of the surrounding area.
- Beautiful grounds, room, pool area, vegetable garden and a lovely restaurant with very very helpful staff. In particular it was a pleasure having a drink on the terrace before dinner looking at the gardens and the sculpture. Secure and easy parking and is within striking distance of the airport. We had a lovely private garden in our room which we enjoyed and our room / bathroom was clean, airy and comfortable. We had 2 dinners at the restaurant here – although it is not the cheapest, the amount of food it comprises is unbelievable – so many courses, the biggest cheese plate we have ever had (we could not finish either night…) and there were always nice touches in the room etc. Cannot comment on breakfast – we don’t eat much in the morning so didn’t wish to pay the 24euros for that. (There is a boulangerie nearby though…)
After a slight problem with our booking we were given a room that I was expecting when booking. A lovely, if slightly outdated, room with a beautiful bathroom and upstairs mezzanine bedroom with the biggest most comfortable bed! Views over the garden – and a small patio garden for ourselves.
The pouring rain meant we could not enjoy our dinner on the magnificent terrace under trees but was very good in the conservatory.
Beautiful property, polite and measured staff – nice little touches when we were leaving, i.e. gave us bottled water. Highly recommended.
- Very nice rooms and the food is divine. The hotel is expensive for what it is though as it has few things to do. We were there to break away from the coast and to have some lovely food. I would not recommend staying here for more than 2 nights
- Excellent location and beautiful grounds. Michelin starred restaurant on site. Very attentive staff.
- Excellent location & property. Wonderful food. Superb staff.
Grand Prix Hôtel & Restaurant
Each air-conditioned guest room has free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A minibar and facilities for making tea and coffee are provided free of charge in each en suite room.A breakfast buffet is served daily and guests are invited to enjoy innovative, French cuisine at Le Pitlane restaurant. There is also a bar, and drinks can be served on the outdoor terrace during the summer time.Grand Prix Hôtel is 11.8 miles from Bandol and the beach, 19.3 miles from Toulon and 24.9 miles from Marseille. Guests can sample Bandol wines on wine trails in the Provence region. Free covered parking is provided on site.
- Close to the circuit Paul Richard. Nice decoration if you are into cars.
- The hotel is located right next to the Paul Ricard racing circuit and the theme, not surprisingly, revolves around racing. The reception staff, bar staff and restaurant staff were all excellent, spoke English and the food exceeded my expectations. Would definitely stay again if I happen to be in the area. There is ample parking. Even managed to get an early check-in.
- My first time at Circuit Paul Ricard. The Grand Prix is next to the circuit, new architecture in an old construction, with all the services you can expect and a great breakfast. Booking deal is unbeatable.
- It is two minutes away from the Paul Ricard circuit
- Great steam room and small but well equipped gym. Nice (unheated) outdoor pool with loungers.
Citotel Hôtel de la Vallée de L’Arc
Guestrooms are cosy and peaceful living spaces sure to ensure a restful night. All are equipped with modern en suite facilities, cable TV and free WiFi internet access.Close to Aix en Provence and the St. Victoire Mountains, this hotel offers an ideal base for your stay in Provence.Discover the nearby coves and beaches and the perched villages of Gorges du Verdon Luberon. The towns of Marseille, Rousset, Saint Maxime and Sainte Baume are all in close proximity.
- The room was nice & exceeded expectations. Clean bathroom, comfortable bed for excellent night of sleep.The staff is quite friendly & helpful
- Nice setting right in the center of the small town.
- Great location, lovely staff and very clean. Hotel recently renovated and to a good standard, ‘very provencal’.
– very clean
– central location
– no sound from the street even with street facing windows (if they are closed)
– super cosy
- Small family hotel. Very pleasant atmosphere and friendly people.
Top Hotels In Rougiers Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!