10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roucy Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Roucy Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roucy Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roucy Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roucy Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roucy Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roucy Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roucy Picardy:
Hotel Le Relais De Fleurette
The hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Hotel Le Relais De Fleurette has a terrace. You can play pool at the accommodation, and bike rental is available.Reims is 14 miles from Hotel Le Relais De Fleurette, while Épernay is 26 miles from the property. Châlons Vatry Airport is 47 miles away.
- An indoor/outdoor swimming pool and terrace. with jacuzzi, sauna and fitness. Great lawned garden for outdoor dining with games outhouse and lots of space for children to run around! Great indoor restaurant and comfortable rooms.
- The hotel was very pretty, but the room was awful. Although, very clean, modern and everything needed, it was too small. There was only one place you could stand up, upstairs as had stupidly low ceilings. My partner and I aren’t very tall, but we still struggled with the ceiling. The staff was pleasant, but tried to upsell all the drinks. I asked for 2 rums, and just before I asked the price, he was going to give me the top priced ones.
Excellent front of house, he researched 100 year commemoratives event post battle of l’ Ainse 1918.
Great food, my god so so good.
- very relaxing atmosphere stunning location and something for everyone to do
The situation was very quiet and peaceful. The buildings were renovated sympathetically. The gardens were attractive, the swimming pool was heated to a warm temperature and there were other recreational facilities.
Logis Des Nations
Away from the big cities, you will enjoy the quietness of the countryside and relax .This hotel propose 19 rooms divided in 2, 3 or 4 people and deluxe rooms and a secured parking lot.
- This property was chosen as it was near to the Chemin des Dames battlefields and parking appeared to be good — other than an adequate breakfast, these were the only aspects that came up to expectations.
This is the perfect place for exploring the WW1 and WW2 history of the area, as it’s round the corner from the 1939-40 AASF airfield and on the Chemin des Dames.
The rooms are motel-style, so with outside doors, and are in the process of being renovated, although ours had not been. They were very comfortable, soft beds, decent bathroom, bedside lights (v. important!) and reasonably quiet. All in all, very good value.
- Location was convenient. Restaurant in town was nice.
- I mostly enjoyed it when it was time to leave. Seriously AVOID
- So convenient near to the motorway en route to Calais. Quiet and nice staff.
Logis Hotel du Chemin des Dames
The rooms at Hotel du Chemin des dames feature carpeted floor and have a telephone. The bathroom is fitted with a shower or a bathtub.A continental breakfast is available very morning and can be served in your rooms. Dishes such as entrecote au Maroilles or tartes picardes can be sampled in the Gril Picard, the restaurant on site.The hotel is located 6.2 miles from Centre Park Attraction Park and 6.2 miles from l’Ailette Golf Course. Saint-Erme Train Station is just 5 miles away.
- This quiet hotel is in a small town just off the famous Chemin De Dames. There is an on site bar/tabac with an outdoor terrace. Evening meals & breakfast are served in a small dining room. Everyone was friendly & everything was spotlessly clean. There is private on site parking. Breakfast & dinner are good value for money.
- We stayed in the accessible room on the ground floor, which was comfortable and well equipped. The bathroom was as big as the bedroom, and as well as a full-scale wet room also included a whirlpool bath, which was an amazing experience, although sadly not accessible to my disabled husband.
- A hotel with character. Landlady very welcoming. My room, a single, small but well appointed and decorated. Bed very comfy. Ideal for a single traveller. Evening dinner simple, home cooking; very good for price. An excellent range of beers available including the landlady’s son’s own brew! Brilliant. Parking at rear of hotel. I stayed only one night as a motorcyclist returning from France to the UK but would stay here again without hesitation.
- Room was small but adequate for a night. Parking round the back out of view. Good for motorcycles.
Excellent hotel, typical rural French village with cafe on site and good restaurant.
Excellent staff family managed and run.
Adequate parking on site.
L’Auberge de Vauclair
The contemporary rooms at L’Auberge de Vauclair are decorated using different themes. Each room offers free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. One room offers a walk-in shower and a spa bath.Every morning you can enjoy a traditional, French breakfast with fresh bread, pastries and homemade jams and chocolate. The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine with fresh and local products. You can also have a drink at the bar.You can access the Abbaye de Vauclair, just 1.2 miles away or the Chemin des Dames equestrian centre a 10-minute drive away. The Center Parcs Le Lac d’Ailette is 4.3 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
Everything was perfect. Great Réception from Manuel – the room was fabulous , very comfortable, great bathroom in a modern setting.
Restaurant was very good and excellent service, quality of food.
Exceptional place – and so good value for money.
- Great staff, food and location. Made the last pit stop before crossing channel home much more comfortable than usual. Would stay again next trip.
- Excellent food and parking. The owner speaks very good English. Would definitely stay again.
- The friendly staff , the excellent bedroom/bathroom , the well executed and imaginative menu , great wine list and all at most reasonable prices . This is a hidden gem , not 15 minutes from the autoroute des anglais . The owner chef speaks fluent english .
- Simply a delightful place. With a fantastic auberge.
- Everything was perfect. Great Réception from Manuel – the room was fabulous , very comfortable, great bathroom in a modern setting.
Le Clos du Mont d’Hor
All the rooms at Le Clos du Mont d’Hor are decorated with a mix of contemporary style and antique furniture. Each is equipped with a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is included and served every morning in the communal lounge.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and Reims Cathedral is just 1.9 miles away.
- We had the ground floor room so had access to the garden which was a bonus for me. Also got a discount price for their rather nice champagne.
- Beautiful location: Friendly helpful staff: Clean spacious room: Secure parking
- The beds were comfy and the shower and bath were good. The champagne was excellent!. The receptionist lady was extremely friendly and helpful. The location was lovely.
- Very friendly staff, beautiful location, generous owner
- Wonderful hosts, beautiful property, great breakfast!
Qualys-Hotel Laon Sud du Golf de l’Ailette
Experience truly comfortable accommodation and sample delicious cuisine at the Qualys-Hotel Laon Sud du Golf de l’Ailette, located in an exceptional green setting on the bank of a lake. Breakfast is served everyday at an extra cost.Guests have access to the Aqua Mundo water park, located 1.2 miles away, upon reservation. The Ailette Golf Course is only 1,950 feet from the property and walking paths border the lake. Free bikes are available on site.Free private parking is provided at the Qualys-Hotel Laon Sud du Golf de l’Ailette, making it easy to explore the Picardie region by car. The hotel is near a golf resort and a sailing school, and close to famous historical sites including Laon and its gothic cathedral.
Nice pool & Lake side location.
Chance of seeing Otters in the Lake
Nice breakfast by the pool.
Free WiFi worked OK for us (Use your own data SIM if you want to stream films, ect…!!)
- Staff friendliness and the dinner/choice of wines were very good, ample car parking . Situated on the lakeside in pleasant countryside. Less than three hours away from the channel tunnel
- Incredibly comfortable room with balcony overlooking lake. Saw an otter and other wildlife. The most comfortable bed I have slept in for a while. Easy parking. Lovely drinks on the pontoon.
- Beautiful location on a lake full of wildlife. Close to the lovely cathedral city of Laon. Large, comfy rooms. Friendly and professional staff. Really good restaurant. We shall certainly be going back.
- excellent location. staff very friendly, food very good would recommend this hotel to others
- Nice pool & Lake side location.
Brit Hotel Reims La Neuvillette
The rooms feature a private bathroom with a shower.A breakfast buffet is served daily at Brit Hotel Reims La Neuvillette. Guests can relax in the hotel’s bar and lounge area.Brit Hotel Reims La Neuvillette is easily accessible by the A4 motorway and provides free private parking. It is an hour’s drive from Disneyland Resort Paris and a 10-minute drive from Reims Convention Centre.
- confortable and clean, not far from the city center and near the highway
Friendly, English speaking staff
Great value for money. On site parking, restaurant and bar, clean and comfortable
- The whole place seemed very stylish and comfortable. The staff very helpful and the breakfast very nice. Enjoyed ourselves once we found it. The manager directed us to a good Indian restaurant where we had a good meal.
- A little unclear as to which building was open. The old hotel next door looked open from the outside and the new build looked closed due to all the red tape
- Beds very comfy. Easy access to main roads. Rooms were very clean
Blue Hotel Reims
Guests of Blue Hotel Reims can enjoy a continental breakfast in the comfort of their room and relax with a drink in the hotel bar. The hotel also has a children’s playground.The Blue Hotel Reims is a short drive from the historic center of Reims, where guests can visit the Palace of Tau and the Abbey of Saint-Remi. Reims Train Station is 2 miles away.
- Easy to get to all facilities that are nearby. Very nice staff.
The staff was very nice, polite and friendly. The room was very spacious. I really enjoyed the walking shower.
We arrived late but they have a good system for us to get the key.
The right place for us to stop on a long journey.
Just across roundabout from massive Le Clerc supermarket with cheap fuel
Ideal stopover coming back up from the Alps or south of France, leaves just 2 1/2 hour drive to Channel tunnel or ferries
Clean en-suite rooms with comfy beds
Popular with Brits
Plenty to see in Reims if you have the time
Virtually right on motorway junction.
- Stayed one night en route further south. Ideal location, easily reached close to motorway. Good facilities, comfortable bed.
- Comfortable beds excellent facilities for my son in wheelchair.
ibis budget Reims Thillois
Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning.Épernay is 14.9 miles from ibis budget Reims Thillois, while Châlons-en-Champagne is 27.3 miles from the property. Reims Cathedral is 3.7 miles from this hotel. Free parking is available on site.
Friendly staff, lots of nearby eating options, not too far off motorway to Calais so didn’t have to add extra time to a long journey.
Breakfast much much better than expected. Lots of choice and all good.
- Very clean and relatively clean budget hotel. 10 mins by car to Reims central. Good parking space. Several restaurants nearby. Friendly receptionist and everything worked well.
- Great location for a stop over. Staff really friendly and great value for money.
- Room exceptionally clean with lift access and 24/7 reception. Secure gated parking
- Very friendly English speaking receptionist. Excellent, modern budget accommodation, lift, clean toilet and walkin,hot shower, good lighting and wall color tv. Comfortable beds. Terrific choice at breakfast for 6.50- euros and tasty coffee unlike stewed stuff in UK. . 10% discount at nearby restaurants within 5 mins walk. Well laid-out parking. The best IBIS we have stayed at for 72 euros inc breakfast for 2. .
- Friendly staff, lots of nearby eating options, not too far off motorway to Calais so didn’t have to add extra time to a long journey.
Novotel Reims Tinqueux
Novotel Reims Tinqueux has 127 cozy and spacious rooms all perfectly equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible and meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 400 people. Ideal for family stays, the hotel also features all the required facilities for business travelers.Enjoy the great location that’s perfect for going to explore the Champagne area and all it has to offer, or for visiting the French capital.Up to 2 children (16 years and under) stay free when sharing with parents.
- Very nice receptionist arranged a room near reception as requested in booking form without any problem.
- We stay here enroute to Switzerland from the UK we also have our two cats with us. Everything is perfect for an overnight stop, we always eat in the restaurant and are never disappointed. Just a great place to stay.
- Pleasant room with very comfortable bed. Nice breakfast, pleasant staff.
- It is what it is – a Novotel near the autoroute network
- Facilities were good for the kids with games area and swimming pool, although the swimming pool was being refurbished when we arrived, sadly Novotel didn’t tell us this when we booked! Bar was good with friendly staff who made you feel welcome and relaxed.
Top Hotels In Roucy Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roucy Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roucy Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roucy Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!