10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roubia Languedoc-roussillon:
Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are included in each air-conditioned room. It is simply decorated in white with striking orange accents, and has a desk and a private bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast can be taken each morning in guests’ rooms. For other meals guests at Le Tournedos can try traditional cuisine in the restaurant, which specializes in grilled meat and fish.Le Tournedos is a 10-minute drive from the A61 motorway and the small airport of Lezignan-Corbieres. A public garden can be found behind the hotel and free parking is available. Carcassonne is 18.6 miles away.
- The staff helped me safely store my bike and gave directions to a good restaurant.
Very good restaurant with excellent pate and steak
Good value for money menu
Has been refurbished since our last stay and has improved immensely
- Friendly staff, good location, clean but simply furnished. Superb restaurant- will revisit for another stay because the food was excellent ( best steak I’ve ever eaten!)
I would describe this hotel as a Restaurant with an hotel attached….
The food in the restaurant was fantastic and we were very lucky to even get a table for two……. The restaurant serve local food , cooked over an open fire, in view of the guests…….absolutely superb….The owner kindly allowed us to park our car in his lock up yard, …
The accommodation could do with an upgrade, but location plus the restaurant outweighed the accommodation…..
- Excellent food. Good location for our ‘Locaboat’ Canal du Midi cruise..
Chateau du Puits Es Pratx
Rooms at Chateau du Puits Es Pratx offer classical décor and an en suite bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Rooms are equipped with heating, a TV and a wardrobe.Continental breakfast is served daily and a packed lunch can be provided on request. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant which serves world cuisine and in fine weather is served outside under atmospheric lighting. Weddings and other events can be hosted at Chateau du Puits Es Pratx.Other facilities at the hotel include a trampoline, table tennis and videos for children. There are facilities for volleyball and badminton, and bicycles for adults and children can be rented with advance reservation and at an extra cost.Guests can visit caves in Minerve 11.8 miles away and Cathar Castles are as close as 15.5 miles from the hotel. Carcassonne is 29.8 miles away. Béziers Airport is 32.9 miles away and Carcassonne Airport is 37.3 miles away. Airport shuttle is available with advance reservation and for a supplement.
- Fantastic welcome, lovely characterful building and excellent wine and food.
- Amazing place! Divine atmosphere, charming hosts and exellent food! Vegetarians and vegans are welcome!
- The central courtyard where we ate was delightful and dinner was good. We were 10 friends travelling together and we had a lovely time.
- Very Friendly and attentive staff and a warm welcome.
- This is a must stay (and eat) facility if you wants a true French country experience.
Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu
Situated on 2 hectares of wooded grounds, Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu is just 15 minutes from Narbonne and 10 minutes from Lézignan-Corbières (motorways A9 and A61) and 20 minutes from the Canal du Midi.Guestrooms are unique in both their style and décor. All rooms are equipped with modern bathroom facilities, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel restaurant features traditional and Mediterranean cuisine with a choice of set menus, daily specials and à la carte choices. In the summer months, meals are served on the terrace or under the pergola.Guests will also enjoy the hotel’s swimming pool, tennis court and petanque area.
- A tranquil, small hotel located among the local vineyards. Excellent local wine, both red and white. An enjoyable meal in the restaurant. Very pet friendly. Amicable staff. The resident dog is adorable. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again when visiting the region.
- The staff were ever so friendly and tried their very best to assist, explain and even the resident Labrador made friends with our grumpy 16 year old Lurcher Phoebe. Good luck fort the coming months
- Friendly staff and informal atmosphere. The restaurant was good and we enjoyed both dinners we had there. The recommended wine was also good and reasonably priced. We had a very pleasant terrace outside our room.
- Bikes were safe. Good wifi. Nice pool. Good restaurant.
Officially there is no restaurant, but when we checked-in, we were offered modules-frites by Francois, the owner for an evening meal. When we sat down to dinner under a gazebo by the pool, the four of us were served, first of all homemade tapenade and anchoiade, followed by the very best mussels and fries any of us had ever eaten. Two massive dishes with fabulous sauces, a mountain of home cooked chips and a couple of bottles of local rose.
The rooms are of a very high standard with good bathrooms.
Service is friendly and professional and although this is clearly a newly opened hotel/B&B it is of exceptional quality. There are one or two things that still need to be completed, but they did not in any way detract from our stay
La Bastide Cabezac Hotel
It features a swimming pool and fitness centre, an extensive wine cellar and a gourmet restaurant in La Bastide Cabezac, situated between between the plains of Narbonne, Minervois and the Montagne Noir.The hotel is composed of rooms and suites, styled and decorated in a traditional regional décor. All of the rooms are equipped with modern en suite facilities and offer satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.Wine enthusiasts, beginners or advanced, are invited to meet local wine growers and to sample the wines of the Languedoc-Roussillon region.
- Restaurant for the evening meal was excellent. The rooms were basic but the price was quite high, we thought. We will return for the restaurant.
- The service was good and food in this hotel was excellent
- The food was delicious and served in a relaxed outdoor area. The wine was excellent and my dessert out of this world!!!!
- Bed was comfy and room was fairly soundproof. Good towels and nicely appointed bathroom.
- Friendly staff and helpful staff that speak enough english to make the communication easy. Big room where we could put a travel bed for the baby and still have enough space to move around. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The airco was good There is also a swimming pool.
Le Mas De Gaujac
The hotel’s restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and serves traditional French cuisine. Guest of the Gaujac can relax during the evenings with a drink and a free newspaper in the bar.Guests of the Mas De Gaujac can enjoy visitis to the many nearby wine cellars and vineyards. The Abbaye de Frontfroide is just 12.4 miles away and the Sigean African Reserve is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Very good bathroom (excellent shower). OK breakfast (though coffee a bit harsh).
The hotel has a lovely restaurant.
Spacious free car park.
On the southern edge of Lézignan-Corbières and not far from two large supermarkets.
Very convenient for the A61.
- Close to motorway. Good for overnight stop. Large parking facility immediately outside rooms. Petrol, supermarket and cashpont a short drive away .Nice restaurant with reasonably priced menu. Excellent breakfast. Very friendly staff. Pet friendly.
- Good enough motel opened 24h. We came a little bit late, so couldn’t test the restaurant. Relaxed on the lawn in the backyard before sleep, though 😛
- Lovely room with good television reception on all channels – as long as you speak French. The food in the restaurant is simply wonderful, and great value. Sole diners not an embarrassment.
Logis Auberge Côté Jardin
The hotel offers 12 comfortable, air conditioned guest rooms equipped with TV and Internet access.For your comfort, a heated swimming pool is available. The private parking allows you to fully explore the nearby area by car.Tasty cuisine with Mediterranean accents is served on the shaded terrace, while creative cuisine blending tradition and innovation is proposed in the dining room, which offers a contemporary style.
- Beautiful country setting. Great restaurant. Top rate facilities – including a heated pool. Charming and helpful staff.
- As we were riding on bikes from Toulouse to Sete down the canal du midi, this hotel was a convenient place for us to stop overnight. We liked the garden area and the rooms were ok, nothing special, comfortable.
- Good location for buying corbiere wine. Convenient parking with a relaxing garden.
- Lovely comfortable bed, small but nicely furnished room
- Service im Restaurant war miserabel. Rezeption war gut. Essen prima. Dauert allerdings 3 Stunden für ein Menü also viel viel Zeit einplanen
Château De Siran – Hôtel & Spa
Each of the unique guest rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and minibar.Logis Chateau De Siran has a large shaded terrace where guests can enjoy breakfast or traditional meals from the restaurant, Au Coeur des Vignes.Free private parking is available for guests exploring the region’s chateaux and abbeys. The medieval city of Carcassonne is 21.7 miles away.
- A lovely hotel full of character in the beautiful Languedoc countryside where the service and food were second to none. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly and the food was incredible. The three course set menu at 34 euros was divine. A wonderful stay and we wished it was for longer
- The staff were very helpful and made our stay very memorable
- excellent choices at breakfast from pastries to cheeses and meats.
- Extremely beautiful, comfortable and magical. Do not miss dinner and breakfast.
- Elegant hotel with super dinner menu, and pool. Enjoyed my pre-dinner kir on the terrace.
Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a patio. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and a toilet.At Douce France, packed lunches and special diet meals are available upon request.Montpellier – Méditerranée Airport is 65.9 miles away, and the A9 Motorway is 6.2 miles away.
- Food ok,beds comfy,staff very helpful,quiet, good value with discount.
- Staff were lovely, very friendly & helpful with local information. Lots of choice for breakfast – everything was fresh and tasty. Room and bathroom very big & the a/c & wifi worked well. Nice patio area to have breakfast or sit out in the evening. Only a 10-minute drive into Narbonne, and well located for other trips to nearby towns.
- The rooms are big, the beds are comfortable, the location itself is very nice.
- The staff were very helpful and welcoming. This hotel was chosen for an overnight stay when travelling with an elderly relative with mobility limitations. It serves it purpose well. Clean, modern, but basic. Good breakfast.
Fabuleux. Chambre très spacieuse, ultra calme.
Accueil parfait. Espaces communs très agréables.
Super petit déjeuner.
Et en plus établissement esat qui fait travailler des personnes handicapées donc super état d’esprit.
Et si ça ne suffisait pas la location de la chambre est deductible des impôts.
Hôtel La Résidence
All the rooms offer air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, a minibar and tea and coffee making facilities. The bathroom comes with a bath or a shower.In the morning, guests can enjoy regional produce from the buffet breakfast. The onsite bar offers a selection of local Corbières and Minervois wines. Regional soap, honey and jam can be purchased on site.Shops and restaurants can be found less than 350 feet away.The property is a 5-minute walk from Cours Mirabeau and a 10-minute walk from Narbonne Train Station. Public parking is available nearby.
- An unexpectedly smart and well-run hotel not far from the station and close to the elegant centre of town. Massive breakfast. Small but stylish rooms.
- Excellent location. Decent rooms and breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff.
Great location, really in the center!
Bicycles could stored in the garage for free.
- Excellent proximity to all and exceptional accommodation. Many thanks will be back
- all was great hotel staff rooms ,best of all you all love mia my beautiful dog.
Brit Hotel Plaisance
The Brit Hotel Narbonne Plaisance features comfortable and well furnished guestrooms. They are all equipped with modern private bathrooms, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi internet access.In the summer months, enjoy your breakfast on the hotel’s lovely shaded terrace. Also provided is a free private parking lot.The ideal location of the Brit Hotel Narbonne Plaisance makes discovering the surrounding area easy. You will find sandy beaches and various activities like river tourism, biking, walking, horseback riding and fishing.
- Surprisingly quiet given location between busy roads. Comfortable bed. Good for a stopover. Helpful staff. Value for money.
- Very friendly welcoming staff. Good air conditioning and very comfortable bed, lots of hot water, ideal location for beaches and all amenities. Did not have food as out all day so can’t comment but recommend and would stay again.
It was easy access from the motorway
They made my little dog very very welcome. The dinner was good value and the breakfast excellent
- The staff is very friendly! Location is close to the highway. Lots of restaurants in the neighbourhood. Beds are good. Airco present! We have 2 dogs and they where both allowed in our room.
Best hotel I have stayed in in France
Good wifi food and breakfast.
Top Hotels In Roubia Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!