10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roubaix Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Roubaix Nord is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roubaix Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roubaix Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roubaix Nord. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roubaix Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roubaix Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roubaix Nord:
Campanile Lille – Roubaix
All of the rooms at Campanile Lille – Roubaix have a TV, a telephone and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge. Guests can dine at the on-site restaurant.Roubaix was awarded the ‘Town of Art and History’ status from the Ministry of Culture in 2001, in recognition of the quality and originality of its architectural and historical heritage. The town’s rich diversity has become a major asset.
I loved the way the staff were responding and taking the concerns .
Especially the lady in the reception (Silvia) was Awsome.
Good hotel in good location – old Roubaix centre.
Very helpful and Friendly staff.
Free parking close to hotel rooms.
Easy to reach from Highway.
- good free onsite parking, very-very friendly personal, walking distance from city-center (in case you want to go there ;))
- Not a thing it was awful. Can’t comment on food as we did not dare eat it going by what the place was like.
- Nice guy on the desk. Secure parking. Basic clean comfortable room with space to store bikes. Clean bathroom and good shower.
- I loved the way the staff were responding and taking the concerns .
ibis Lille Roubaix Centre Grand-Place
Featuring a radio, a desk and a telephone, each soundproofed room at the ibis Lille Roubaix Centre has a private bathroom with hairdryer and bath or shower.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. A 24-hour snack-bar is also at your disposal. You can also have lunch and dinner at the onsite restaurant open 7 days a week.Featuring private parking, ibis Lille Roubaix Centre is 1.1 miles from the train station and 12.4 miles from Lille Lesquin Airport. La Piscine Museum is 3,100 feet away and McArthurGlen Roubaix is 1,000 feet away.
- They have refitted the reception and the bar area/restaurant etc and i believe are doing some of the rooms as well, parking is right underneath but no one seemed to know the height allowance!! ended up parking in the shopping center 5 mins away
- The Hotel was fine staff friendly and very relaxed.
I always enjoy my breakfast at Ibis .
the bed was comfortable
i was happy to see back the adjoint hebergement and the restauration after almost 5 years after .
- Breakfast, bed is good, room is too small, no toiletries offer, bathroom small, no gym, no swimming pool…
Staff were absolutely fantastic – friendly and really helpful. The rooms are all refurbished and clean.
Breakfast was good, varied and plenty – served by a very friendly team.
WiFi was free and worked well when I used it.
There are a couple of good brasseries around the plaza.
Mercure Lille Roubaix Grand Hôtel
Guest rooms at the Mercure Lille Roubaix Grand Hôtel come equipped with free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathrooms have either a bathtub or a rain shower.The Vieil Abreuvoir restaurant serves traditional brasserie-style cuisine, and guests can enjoy an evening drink in the hotel bar, by the fireplace.The hotel is just over a quarter mile from Roubaix SNCF Train Station and 700 feet from Roubaix Grand Place Metro Station.
- Member of staff at reception went out of his way to help us.
- Arrived on 1.5.- National holiday – very few restaurants open – staff member at reception very helpful.
- Staff was Awesome! I got in late due to some delays in the flight and rent a car service at the airport and they were so kind to prepare me a good meal despite the restaurante was closed. They were honestly concerned about my well-being.
- I definitely like the building also the staff was so nice.
The staff were very helpful.
The restaurant was good, and the food very tasty.
B&B Hôtel B&B Hôtel Lille Roubaix Campus Gare
Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.Roubaix National Graduate School of Textile Engineering is 1,000 feet from B&B Hôtel Lille Roubaix Campus Gare, while Jean Stablinski Indoor Velodrome is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 8.7 miles from the property.
- Nice staff and had a place for us to store our bycicles!
- The staff is very kind, near the station, and not far from the center of the town.
- Staff were great, rooms clean basic but very comfortable.
- Very friendly staff. Some great restaurants nearby.
- The guy at the reception has been very nice and helpful indeed
hotelF1 Lille Roubaix Centre
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a shared bathroom with a shower, while some feature garden views. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Jean Stablinski Indoor Velodrome is 1.5 miles from Hotelf1 Roubaix, while Roubaix Swimming Pool Museum is a 13-minute walk from the property. Lesquin Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Comfort Hotel Lille L’Union
All rooms feature a TV with Canal+ and a telephone. The en suite bathroom is complete with a hairdryer.The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast and there is also a bar. The La Terrasse du Ferrain restaurant is open for lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday noon and serves traditional French dishes and offers a range of set menus.A 24-hour front desk and meeting room are also provided. Guests can have access to newspapers, maps and books through a mobile application that can be downloaded at the property.
- It was great for a late stop for the night. Supermarket very close by. Staff friendly and efficient.
- Breakfast was very nice and receptionist on arrival was helpful and friendly
- Nice and clean room, good service and friendly staff
Nice basic hotel near the city center.
Good value for money.
- Very good breakfast, however restaurant was not open on weekend for lunch or supper.
Premiere Classe Lille Nord – Tourcoing
All of the rooms at Premiere Classe Lille Nord – Tourcoing have a private bathroom with shower. Some are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.The Walibi Park is 21.7 miles away and the A22 Motorway is a 10-minute drive from the property. Lille city centre is a 15-minute drive from Premiere Classe Lille Nord – Tourcoing. The reception is open 24 hours a day and parking is available at an extra cost.
- I had to check out till afternoon, but was allowed to leave my car in their parking till the evening which spared me from hassle.
- Cheap and close to many amenities, within walking distance to some good restaurants and the metro station.
Room was small but clean and comfortable. WiFi was not secure and very low rate. Therefore it was impossible to send or receive emails or look at the weather or local places to eat etc. pretty poor.
It was cheap but none the less had plenty of hot water, was clean and good parking.
- lovely, helpful and polite man ( can’t remember the name) at the reception desk
- good value for money, rooms were comfy and had everything needed.
ibis budget Lille Wasquehal
A flat-screen TV features in all of the guest rooms. Each room is designed in a modern style and they all have a private shower and toilet.An all-you-can-eat continental breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel. Vending machines selling drinks and snacks can also be found at the reception.Lille Old Town is a 15-minute drive from the hotel and Lille Airport is 7.5 miles away. If you feel like going golfing, there are 4 golf clubs within 6.2 miles of the hotel.
The area nearby is ideal for people with dogs as they can walk along the canal. The receptionist on duty was very helpful.
The local eateries were okay and literary on the doorstep.
- The breakfast was substantial and appropriate for us as we were on a tight budget and going to play in a hockey festival. We needed to eat quickly and early and the breakfast allowed us to do this. Fine
We just needed an affordable place to sleep as a bike team competing in Paris-Roubaix. It worked.
They let us keep the bikes in the rooms
Parking was ample and safe
Location was easy on/off to the highway
- Decent value and decent location. No frills breakfast for 6 euros
- The staff spoke both English and French which was amazing.
- The area nearby is ideal for people with dogs as they can walk along the canal. The receptionist on duty was very helpful.
B&B Hôtel LILLE Tourcoing Centre
A continental breakfast is served daily and restaurants are within walking distance of the property. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are also available for guests’ use.The soundproofed rooms feature air-conditioning and are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower and toilet.The town of Lille is 9.9 miles from B&B Hotel Lille Tourcoing Centre and the nearest airport is Lille-Lesquin Airport, 24-minutes drive away.
- Central location. Parking is free but down the road
- Paying extra for the buffet breakfast well worth it. Room basic and functional – great hot shower. A decent. cheaper alternative to the local Ibis.
- Simple, comfy enough bed, ideal for a quick overnight stay. Easy onward journey to the Roubaix Velodrome. Let’s us keep our bikes in the room.
- Basic, but perfect location, clean, nice breakfast
- Very convenient location if traveling by train, some 10 minutes walk from railway station and the city center was just in a short walking distance also. The building is very recent and the district was quiet at night. The check-in was fast and staff very polite. Room was very spacious.
Comfort Hotel Garden Lille Tourcoing
Each room features a modern design and includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a telephone and an electric kettle. The private bathroom has a shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel’s lounge bar and can also enjoy other meals at the on-site restaurant, which serve traditional French and regional cuisine.
- We particularly liked the friendliness & helpfulness of the staff. Nothing was too much trouble &, between us, we overcame the language difficulties with humour & success.
- Room basic but value for money. Room stayed cool, lovely garden, helpful staff, very good breakfast with lots of options.
- The sympathetic staff, always willing to help, the garden outside, the quality of the breakfast
- Quiet location. Everything we were looking for in a stopover on our way to Vimy Ridge.
Quiet location. Excellent spacious room, very comfortable bed, great shower.
Breakfast was a very good buffet, with the option of freshly squeezed orange juice.
Top Hotels In Roubaix Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roubaix Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roubaix Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roubaix Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!