10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rouans Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouans Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rouans Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouans Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouans Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rouans Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rouans Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rouans Pays De La Loire:
Surprenantes – Château du Pé
All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests at Surprenantes – Château du Pé will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint-Jean-de-Boiseau, like cycling.Nantes is 8 miles from Surprenantes – Château du Pé, while Pornic is 19 miles away. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Nice and clean room and bathroom. Very friendly and helpfull hosts.
- Probably the grooviest hotel I’ve ever stayed at, it will live long in the memory!
- Great unusual place with nice artwork to stay in. It is in a small village relatively close to Nantes, but you should have a car or be fanatic biker. Breakfast was great and very friendly staff that gave us good advice on restaurants and sights to see. If you are looking for a special place to stay this is a great location.
- A piece of modern art to sleep in – an unforgettable experience. We would always come back if nearby. Don’t miss sleeping in your “own” chateaux
accueil très chaleureux. Convivialité. Décor intérieur insolite, “surprenant”, intéressant. Bravo aux artistes.
cadre magnifique de par la beauté des arbres
- Nice and clean room and bathroom. Very friendly and helpfull hosts.
Logis Nuit De Retz
Guest rooms have been uniquely decorated in 3 different themes (Zen, African and Cape Cod). They are all spacious, bright and equipped with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV with Canal+ and satellite channels. Each private bathroom has either a shower or a bath.The Spa at Logis Nuit de Retz is open from 09:00 to 20:00.
Clean, comfortable room
Very good breakfast choice
Easy to find from the motorway
- Structure is quite new, rooms are clean and comfortable. Wifi is efficient and the hotel is some 25 km from Nantes Atlantique airport, this means, if you have a rental car it is a good alternative to the expensive hotels close to the airport.
Good breakfast selection.
Very comfortable room. Particularly pleasant receptionist when we arrived.
- Simples mas eficaz, optimo pequeno almoço. A 10 mins de aeroporto de Nantes NTE e a 20 mins de Pornic
The enormous choice at breakfast
Excellent food in the restaurant
- Very welcoming
At the hotel, rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Le Breton has some units with garden views, and each room includes a shared bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. The restaurant at the accommodation serves French cuisine.Nantes is 6 miles from Le Breton. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Brit Hotel Nantes Vigneux – L’Atlantel
Guest rooms feature a TV with Canal+, and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. Enjoy the view of either the swimming pool, or the surrounding countryside.After a busy day of work or sightseeing, have a relaxing cocktail in the comfortable bar, before savouring a meal in the restaurant. Here, you can enjoy regional specialities prepared with fresh local ingredients. Choose the perfect vintage to go with your meal from the extensive wine list.For your convenience, the Brit Hotel L’Atlantel also has free Wi-Fi, free on-site parking, a night porter and a 24-hour reception. The property also has a massage chair.
- Nice swimming pool, very clean and modern. Very polite and friendly staff. I’d definitely stay again.
- Clean and comfortable. The room was good value for money but ……
- Tout y compris la piscine. L’amabilité de l’accueil mais aussi du serveur du restaurant (très haut niveau de service). La prestation cuisine est très, très bien. Etablissement silencieux malgrè la proximité des 4 voies routières.
- Chambres spacieuses, idéales pour couple avec enfant
- les chambres sont spacieuses et la literie confortable. Trés bonne isolation. Ni le bruit de la nationale ni les rigolades des personnes se baignant dans la piscine sont entendus. Hotel en parfait état et trés bien entretenu
Château de la Gressière – Terre de Jade
The contemporary rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower and a hairdryer. Some of the rooms have garden or sea views.Breakfast can be enjoyed daily in the communal lounge. It can also be enjoyed in the comfort of your room with an additional cost. The hotel has an on-site restaurant which proposes 3 different menus and you can relax with a drink from the bar.Several hiking paths are available in the area. The property offers free private parking and Nantes Atlantique Airport is 24.9 miles away.
- Lovely chateau-hotel with new adjacent annexe – the rooms there are very nice indeed. All the comfort with chateau ambience.
- Wonderful chateau hotel with excellent staff restaurant was particularly good on Friday 9 march , had lovely stay would totally recommend this unique hotel .
- Perfect restaurant , really helpful and friendly staff. Everything was clean and nice.
- The architecture; It’s a handsome building in the classical sense – both inside and out. The substantial continental breakfast is good value at €10 per person. The small (but perfectly formed) swimming pool is always inviting with a constant water temperature of 30C. It’s Terre de Jade restaurant is the best in La Bernerie en Retz.
Beautiful privately owned small chateau in a very pleasant coastal resort close to Pornic. Amazing garden with lovely heated swimming pool that has view of the sea.
Although we did not eat there as the restaurant closes Sunday and Monday evenings it is a gorgeous restaurant. Drinks on the terrace was a very pleasant experience and reasonably priced.
We had a comfort room with a garden view so we were facing the entrance rather than the sea and pool. However it was pleasant as our room was cool in the evening and had the morning sun.
The bed was very comfortable and the facilities spotless.
Would definitely recommend.
Kyriad Nantes Sud – Bouaye Aéroport
Free Wi-Fi internet access, satellite TV and a tea and coffee tray are provided in each of the guest rooms. All rooms include a telephone and en suite bathroom facilities.Breakfast is served every morning in the luminous breakfast room at Hotel Kyriad Nantes Sud-Bouaye Aéroport. Evening meals can be enjoyed from Monday to Saturday in the Les Champs d’Avaux Restaurant.Free private parking is available and the city centre of Nantes is 15-minute drive away. The hotel is situated a 45-minute drive from both La Baule Beach and the Gulf of Morbihan.
- Dining & breakfast rooms, gardens excellent, swimming pool, quietness. nearness to Nantes airport.
- Pool and hot tub in the garden are a nice extra and the staff are very friendly
- The hotel is in the countryside about 5 km from the airport. It had a nice feel and is very clean. Rooms are basic but ours overlooked the grove behind the hotel.
- The welcoming was very nice. Child friendly . Room Clean ( don’t be put off by the reception area) lovely garden at the back of the hotel with swimming pool.
- This is a lovely place – very tranquil, clean and comfortable. Less than 20 mins by taxi from airport (€21) Train station is 20 min walk from hotel with direct train from Bouaye to Nantes/Pornic. Bus stop not far from hotel. Lovely setting with pool surrounded by garden and even its own duck pond! Easy walking to Grand lac reserve which is stunning! (Egrets, humming bird hawk moth and amazing wild flowers along route) very quiet whilst we were there. Can’t comment on food as didn’t eat at hotel. Bouaye is a nice small town but not much open in evening for eating/drinking. The muscadet wine locally is splendid!! Would happily recommend and return.
ibis budget Nantes Ouest
Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and satellite channels. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Extras include a desk.A breakfast is available each morning at the hotel. Guests can also grab a quick snack from the vending machines or find a choice of restaurants in Nantes city centre.Additional features include a garden and free private parking on site. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 6.8 miles away and the coast at Saint-Nazaire is a 30-minute drive from the property.
- The air conditioning was a great unexpected addition to the room and was so appreciated on a very hot day and overnighting
- Location close to motorway, and shopping. Great for what we wanted.
- I asked for extra pillows when I booked and they were in the room when we arrived, excellent.
- Access to Motorway and Atlantis shopping centre, secure parking.
- Ibis budget was (until sofar) never disappointing. It is a budget hotel, we’ve tried various, and they always offer the same quality. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Good price-quality. Fine for 1 night.
Brit Hotel Le Kerann Nantes St Herblain – Zac De La Lorie
Guestrooms are well furnished living spaces. They are equipped with modern en suite facilities and free WiFi access. The hotel has 61 rooms and 18 of them feature air-conditioning.Brit Hotel Le Kerann has a restaurant open on weekdays and which serves homemade cuisine with local produce. 2 meeting rooms can be arranged upon prior request.The reception is open 24/24. A terrace and a secure parking are also at your disposal on site.
- for the price i have no complaints, it’s easy to find
Très bon petit déjeuner.
Personnel très agréable et souriant
- Propreté de la chambre et des sanitaires-salle de bain
- Personnel sympathique, chambres bien équipées, restaurant et PDJ sympa.
- une bonne surprise, accueil, chambre, petit déjeuner, tout est bien, une adresse trouvée en urgence mais à conseiller
Hôtel de Nantes
All rooms are soundproofed and have a fan and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom offers free toiletries and a bath or shower.Seafood dishes are served in the hotel’s restaurant. Breakfast is also served on site.Themed parties are organised every Saturday during the low season. This property is 21.1 miles from Nantes Atlantique Airport and free public parking is available nearby.
- Staff very helpful – facilitated us bringing bikes in and out of the yard at the back. Central to all amenities and 3 munsfrom beach.
- Very good location – 5min away from the beach and right in the middle of the town. The reception was nice and easy, although a little more English would be better (given my French is nearly non-existent).
- Room bright and clean, comfy bed, toilet/shower cabin small but worked well. Short walk to the beach
- Excellent location. Beach just around the corner. But that’s all.
- Accueil parfait. Propreté et confort impeccable. Tres bon rapport qualité prix. A recommander . Patrons et employés super sympas
The rooms at Hotel Salea are either on the ground floor or the 1st floor. They feature a flat-screen TV, individual heating and en suite facilities.A continental breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room and restaurants can be found in the centre of Pornic.The property offers a terrace, free WiFi throughout, and rooms for guests with reduced mobility.
- The hotel facilities were as expected and it was very conveniently placed for our needs.
It is a reasonably priced hotel so near to Pornic and the coastline
Large supermarket with bar and bakery 400m across the ZA.
- The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. Perfect for an overnight stay. We left very early in the morning and so were not able to have breakfast. That was not a problem.
- On site parking. Close to Pornic with its restaurants. Excellent walks nearby. Clean and modern hotel.
- Quiet on the edge of a shopping centre and just 10 minutes walk from the old town and restaurants.
Top Hotels In Rouans Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rouans Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rouans Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rouans Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!