10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rott Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Rott Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rott Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rott Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rott Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rott Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rott Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rott Alsace:
Hotel Restaurant Le Cleebourg
At the hotel, the rooms include a desk. Every room includes a private bathroom and a hair dryer, and selected rooms will provide you with a balcony. All guest rooms have a closet.Hotel Restaurant Le Cleebourg offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests can use the sauna. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Rott, like cycling.Strasbourg is 30 miles from Hotel Restaurant Le Cleebourg, while Baden-Baden is 23 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 35 miles away.
room was excellent with a balcony
breakfasts were excellent
- Der Blick von der Terrasse weit ins Land ist fantastisch. Und das Personal war sehr freundlich, insgesamt herrschte eine sehr angenehme, freundliche Atmosphäre.
- Mooi en recent gebouwd hotel. De eigenaren gaan uit hun weg om het verblijf aangenaam te maken. De ligging is schitterend uitkijkend over heuvels met wijngaarden.
le buffet du petit déjeuner proposé est formidable !
L’hotel est moderne, très propre, la chambre est confortable avec une belle baie vitrée et un balcon, belle salle d’eau.
Le personnel est avenant.
Le restaurant est très bien, avec une jolie salle et une bonne carte variée et fournie, les plats sont très bons.
- room was excellent with a balcony
La Couronne à Wissembourg
Free Wi-Fi access and a telephone are provided in the rooms, and the en suite bathrooms all include a hairdryer. Some of the rooms also have a sofa and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel, and breakfast can be delivered to your room upon request. You can enjoy a drink at the bar or on the terrace.Saint Pierre Abbey is located opposite this hotel and Wissembourg Train Station is only 2,650 feet away. Fleckenstein Château is a 30-minute drive away and free public parking is available nearby.
- My room was very good, all new bathroom very nicely finished. Food was excellent, including breakfast which was typical French but very good ingredients. All the staff were very pleasant.
- Great town. Great location. Updated features and very pleasant staff.
- The hotel restaurant was great it it in a perfect location in town.You are own your own for street parking.A good place for a one night stay.
- Super friendly staff and excellent food and location!
- The hotel is in a very central place and an excellent starting point for strolls in the city. It is built in a nice traditional way typical for the region. Room, matrasses and bathroom were absolutely o.k. The breakfast was good but without a positive surprise.
Hostellerie au Cygne
Provided with a telephone and LCD TV, each room at Hostellerie au Cygne has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The restaurant proposes traditional dishes made with produce of the local markets. The breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room and during warmer months can also be taken on the flowered terrace.The Church of St. Pierre and Paul is 1,000 feet from Hostellerie au Cygne and the GR 53-5 footpath starts right from Wissembourg. The Train Station is only 2,800 feet away and the A35 Motorway access is a 25-minute drive away.
- The large room, comfortable bed, good localization and good parking.
- Beautiful location but breakfast was a little basic and we’d have liked to have been able to make a cup of tea in our room.
- Cosy family hotel very well located in the heart of Wissembourg. Amazing building from the XV century completely refurbished. Nice restaurant with fine cooking but also traditional dishes. If you go to north Alsace, it is the place to stay !
Super location in a very charming french tourist town.
Great genuine style, charming owner, charming ambience.
Central location, private parking, personalised welcome. Excellent restaurant.
I had rooms in the oldest part of the hotel (15th c) which had been tastefully modernised, with a splendid view right out onto the main square.
Le Moulin de la Walk
Rooms at Le Moulin de la Walk are decorated in warm wooden and cream colours. Each room offers views of the garden, a flat-screen TV and a work space. Guests have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi access from their rooms or the hotel terrace. Continental breakfast is available daily.Vosgien Club hiking and cycling trails pass through the area and into the Northern Vosges Regional Natural Park. Guests can also discover Fleckenstein Castle, a 30-minute drive away. Le Moulin de la Walk provides free private parking on site.
Everything, great for walking.
Short walk to Village.
Restaurant was excellent- food was lovely.
- Dinner and Wine were amazing in the restaurant on the site. Quiet location and parking on site
- Comfy room and very clean. Nice contact with hosts. Suitable for one overnight stay
- The hotel has an outstanding restaurant. We were lucky to have a nice room with a balcony, which was very comfortable.
- a lovely scenic property near the remains of an old mill. it had an excellent restaurant. friends and a family member travelled to join us there and we all felt very welcomed.
- Everything, great for walking.
Hotel Restaurant A l’Ange
The rooms at Hotel Restaurant A l’Ange are individually decorated and have satellite TV. They also have a private bathroom complete with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel serves a buffet-style breakfast every morning or continental-style in the comfort of your room. You can also sample traditional, regional cuisine in the restaurant.Free private parking is available on site and the centre of Strasbourg is a 1-hour drive away. You may also choose to visit more local towns such as Lembach, 3.1 miles away or go walking in the regional park.
- Kitchenette, nice and clean bathroom, comfy bed, free parking.
- The hotel was just over the border France/germany and handy for exploration. Food in the evening was good. We did not have breakfast as we were short of time and it did not look wonderful for 10euros
- The owner seemed to be running the hotel with only a cook in the kitchen to help (though she said she had a maid at weekends in high season). She seemed not unnaturally to be tired when we arrived. But after a good night’s sleep she was smiling.
- Very comfy room and the jetted tub was clean and relaxing. The restaurant was excellent. The hotel was in a very quaint and quiet town central to many sites in the area.
superschönes Zimmer mit tollem Bad. alles brandneu und sauber. es fehlten nur ein paar Bilder am der Wand. Garten zusätzlich nutzbar – sehr schön .
zudem sehr netter Empfang und Service. nur das Frühstück wirkt leicht lieblos und stellt mehr ein Basic dar denn ein reichhaltiges schlemmerBuffet.
Citotel Hôtel d’Alsace
All air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free WiFi is also provided. Attentive staff will try their best to help you make the most of your stay and enjoy sites and attractions such as the Wine Route of Alsace.A buffet breakfast is served every morning.With numerous bike tracks nearby and over 220 kilometres of hiking trail with location markers, the outdoor enthusiasts have not been forgotten.
- Very helpful staff. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable bed in a nice clean bedroom. Hotel was busy being Good Friday but still parking available.
- excellent breakfast. very friendly and helpful couple.
- Friendly staff and a good location on the edge of the town centre. Good breakfast. Good WiFi.
- Clean comfortable room, good location for us and good parking. A very welcoming hotel with very friendly and helpful owners. Have stayed here before and probably will again. A short walk to some good restaurants in particular, Au Cerf
- The room was rather small, but ok to spent a night there. The room and the bathroom were both clean. Bed was rather comfortable. The room was relatively quiet, so no problems to have a good sleep. Location is good.
Each room at Hotel Weiss is equipped with a TV, telephone and an en suite bathroom with either a bath or shower. Some rooms have a view of the garden. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.A Continental breakfast is served daily. For guests wishing to explore the area by car Hotel Weiss offers free on-site parking and storage for bicycles and motorcycles.Wissembourg train station is located behind the hotel and Strasbourg train station is 37.3 miles away. Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport is situated 18.6 miles from the hotel, which has free private parking for cars, motorbikes and bikes.
Great family room and comfy beds!
Good location and an amazing restaurant just up the road Belle View.
- Wonderful breakfast, helpful and friendly staff. Location perfect for exploring the town and enjoying the many quaint restaurants. Relaxing garden, perfect for a glass of wine with bread and cheese after a day of walking around town. Plan to visit again next year.
- Warm welcome, large comfy room and bed, roomy bathroom, good shower. Breakfast was enjoyable, with delicious soft boiled eggs. Loads of free parking, and just 5 minutes’ walk from this delightful border town.
- Friendliest owners we’ve ever run across. Best breakfast we’ve had in Europe. Not sure why it’s only two stars. Quaint, quiet, relaxing. Only problem was the shower can soak the bathroom floor if you’re not careful
– Location not far away from children playground and city center
– Private parking
– Family room arrangement (we could hear kids but had a limited privacy)
- Great family room and comfy beds!
Hôtel au Heimbach
All of the guest rooms at Hôtel au Heimbach are accessible by lift and have a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. Some also have a balcony.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the hotel. Popular regional eateries can be found within 1,650 feet of the hotel.Chateau du Fleckenstein is 4.5 miles from Hôtel au Heimbach. Haguenau Train Station is 15.5 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
- nice comfortable bed. Town was fun to hang out in. Other guests at hotel were friendly and enjoyable to visit with. We did not eat meals there but those who did really liked the food
- Very nice and filling breakfast, great wi-fi and quiet location.
- Very nice and friendly staff, the hotel is very cozy. The breakfast was excellent!
- The breakfast was varied and attentatively served.
A jewel of a place in northern Alsace close to the border. Old world charm. My room had an adorable little balcony . Great wifi. Gargantuan breakfast. Home made jams which could also be bought to take home. Outstanding plum jam!
Very very friendly
L’auberge Du Cheval Blanc et Spa
Guests can enjoy a traditional or an innovative menu in the Cheval Blanc’s restaurant. Apéritifs and tea are available in the more intimate dining room.Some of the Auberge Du Cheval Blanc’s guest rooms have an individual spa, with a balneo bath, sauna and Feng-Shui design. Other rooms are traditionally designed with a TV and seating area.Château de Fleckenstein is just a 5-minute drive from the Auberge and guests can enjoy hiking and cycling in the scenic Alsatian countryside.
Very comfortable rooms, a little spa in the room
restaurant was perfect
No idea why the only have 3 stars
- The two Michelin starred restaurant and its staff is absolutely brilliant!
- Excellent food in the restaurant; great breakfast with a lot of home-made items. Beds are very comfortable as are the rooms in general.
- La grande chambre avec baignoire balnéo et sauna privatif. Le superbe spa de l’hôtel. L’excellent petit-déjeuner fait maison. La propreté dans tout l’établissement. Le personnel accueillant et disponible. Un petit clin d’œil à Fabiola😜
- diner calme,excellent et servi avec beaucoup de gentillesse.Petit dejeuner très varié et copieux
- Very comfortable rooms, a little spa in the room
Hôtel Restaurant À L’Etoile
Each comfortable guest room at L’étoile has a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional and regional cuisine and guests are invited to relax in the bar with a drink.Nearby guests can visit the traditional villages of Hunspach and Seebach, and Haguenau is a 15-minute drive from the Hôtel Restaurant À L’étoile.For guests discovering the region by car, free private parking is available.
- large bungalow for family of 4 set opposite where you can park car and sit in garden, large traditional Alsace meal
- Friendly staff. Excellent location, well-placed to discover the area.
- Did fully fit our needs and they took care to send me my credit card that I forgot. Great customer support.
- Very good value for money. No luxury, but clean and comfy. Friendly people
- le repas excellent, la literie confortable, le personnel accueillant
Top Hotels In Rott Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rott Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rott Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rott Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!