10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rothonod Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rothonod Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rothonod Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rothonod Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rothonod Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rothonod Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rothonod Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rothonod Rhône-alps:
Maison Saint Anthelme
Each room at Maison Saint Anthelme has simple décor. Some rooms have a private bathroom and some have a TV.Maison Saint Anthelme serves a continental breakfast in the dining room from 07:30 until 09:00. On sunny days it can be enjoyed on the terrace.A children’s playground is available. Other facilities include common rooms with TV, a library, a hairdressing salon and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Free private parking is provided. Activities in the area include cycling and hiking. Maison Saint Anthelme is located on the bicycle road Viarhôna. Aix-les-Bains and its train station is 18.6 miles away.
- Special closed parking for bicycles! Nice and big building, nice view, big light room, former theological seminary, there is even church inside, but it is closed.
- The hotel was once a convent. It retains a sense of calm and grounding. Very tranquil.
- The whole place was weird, old seminary, strange (but good) experience the kids were spooked! Good value but no real facilities
- superb value for money. Don’t take your partner
We’re college students on an exchange program, and we booked this hotel on-line, because the photos of the rooms “looked” like they were a youth hostel, and the prices were certainly in the youth hostel range.
This turned out to be one of the nicest hotels I’ve ever stayed at in Europe. The building is amazing! The rooms were very nice and comfortable – much nicer than even in the pictures. The breakfast was wonderful, and the views were perfect.
Came to watch the Tour d’France, and could not have been happier with our stay.
Sweet Home provides comfortable rooms with an en suite bathroom and flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Sweet Home’s restaurant Zest, is open for lunch and dinner and features an urban theme. It includes a self-service buffet, including salads, hot dishes, desserts and ice cream.Sweet Home is just 21.1 miles from Chambery and 9.3 miles from both Lake Bourget and Aix-les-Bains. Annecy and Lyon are just under an hour’s drive from the property.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Good restaurant. Secure parking for motorcycles in adjacent garage. Good value for money.
- The woman who ran it couldn’t do enough to be helpful and welcoming
- Perfect location on our trip to ski resorts to avoid trafic.
- Chambre propre, installations neuves, insonorisation correcte
Frisse, efficiënte inrichting in Ibis-stijl.
Le Relais Des Vieilles Postes
Each room has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.The area is popular for cycling and fishing. The property is 3.1 miles from Walibi Theme Park, and the nearest airport is Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport, 41 miles from Le Relais Des Vieilles Postes.
The restaurant is great, and it’s really convenient not to have to leave the premises after a hard day’s cycling.
The breakfast and coffee is good, but like another guest remarked – some kind of protein would be appreciated by cyclists.
- Great helpful personnel, good restaurant, large parking
- The welcome from the owner of the hotel was outstandingly warm..The hotel has so much character because it is a converted post office from many many years ago. The food in the restaurant was fabulous..The breakfast is filling with plenty of variety…This is a very popular place for over night cyclists and locals for dinner…for a good reason…
- Lovely setting, lovely place, great food, wonderful room…loved it!
– Location (near the ViaRhona cycling road)
– Very clean and quiet
– Friendly staff
– Restaurant within the hotel
- The restaurant is great, and it’s really convenient not to have to leave the premises after a hard day’s cycling.
Guest rooms have a simply dÃÂ©cor and offer guests a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the hotel. Guests will find a restaurant nearby.
- The rooms were a good size and very tidy. The regional cuisine was excellent, as was breakfast. Restaurant staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Friendliness of staff. Accommodation for the money excellent.
- Accueil au top! Chambre simple mais très calme, pour le prix rien à dire!
- le petit déjeuner été bien beaucoup de choix les vienoiserie et le pain frais et croustillant
- Ein gutes Hotel für einen Zwischenstopp. Ansonsten eher unauffällig. Das Essen im Restaurant war gut. Die Bedienung war anfangs ziemlich reserviert, taute dann aber auf.
Guest rooms feature comfortable décor and each has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with tea and coffee making facilities and each has a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can dine in the hotel restaurant for lunch or dinner, and can enjoy meals on the spacious terrace. The hotel is 2.5 miles from the centre of Aix-les-Bains where guests will find restaurants, bars shops and the conference centre.At the heart of the Savoy region, Aix-les-Bains is situated on the shores of Lake Bourget; the largest natural lake in France. The hippodrome is 450 feet away and skiing is available a 20-minute drive away.Access to A41 Motorway is just 2 miles away, while Aix-les-Bains Train Station is just 1.6 miles away. Chambéry Aix-les-Bains Airport is 4.3 miles away. Free parking is provided on site.
- It is good clean basic accomodation idea for stop overs or exploring a cou try where you want to be flexibale and move to different locations. As in our previous stay the staff where very frie dly and helpful at Aix les bain.
- Very green country type surroundings, good view of golf course
- The Staff where extremely attentive and helpful could not fault the service we recieved.
- Spotless clean big rooms…friendly staff..good food at the restaurant ..location very near to highway….for us it was stopover and we felt relax a d comfortable.
- The hotel staff was really nice and friendly. We arrived late at night and they were expecting us. the room was spacious and clean. parking was easy and close.
ibis budget Aix Les Bains – Grésy
Rooms at ibis budget are equipped with a private bathroom, desk and TV.Hotel ibis budget Aix Les Bains serves a buffet breakfast each morning. Restaurants and cafes are less than 0.6 miles away.The hotel is a 20-minute drive from Annecy and Chambery. It is accessible from the A41 motorway.
- The hotel is next to the motorway if just stop to sleep, breakfast is as you expect from the budget and there are automatic machine to get snacks or drinks late during the night.
- Friendly staff, clean budget hotel for short stays.
- Location , good place to break up a long car journey
- Excellent value for money ( for both the room and the breakfast). Very welcoming staff. They make their own honey ( a super nice initiative in a low key hotel)
- This was a quiet comfortable property not far from outdoor spots in the French alps. The rooms were simple, but functional and the property is close to the highway. A very good value for the money.
Agora Hotel Hyper Centre
The Agora Hotel offers spacious and well equipped rooms. They include a work area, free and secure WiFi internet access and a flat-screen TV with Canal+.Guests can enjoy meals at Restaurant l’Estrade, which serves international cuisine in a pleasant environment.Between 07:00 and 23:00 you can enjoy free access to the wellness area, indoor swimming pool, sauna and hammam.
- Fabulous location, in the heart of the town. Large room for 2 adults and 3 children. Swimming pool lovely and long hours. Parking onsite (charge)
Big room, comfortable bath, warm swimming pool from 7 a.m. till 11p.m.
Best location in center of city, close to all interesting places and railway station.
- The pool was lovely and warm and the facilities were great for a 3 star hotel.
- Commercial hotel that does what it says on the tin. A little sterile but well placed to walk around town and a secure garage for motorbikes. Swimming pool overated and in the basement
- Friendly staff at check in who gave us lots of information. The swimming pool was fantastic and was a bonus after a long day of walking. Plenty of towels and good water pressure in the shower. The room was large.
Hotel *** & Spa Vacances Bleues Villa Marlioz
Sports enthusiasts will appreciate the indoor swimming pool and the fitness centre, where a range of classes take place. After a strenuous work-out, relax with a massage or in the sauna.The hotel’s restaurant overlooks the garden and in the summertime you can dine on the outdoor terrace. The chef specialises in French cuisine and a children’s menu is available.Hotel *** & Spa Vacances Bleues Villa Marlioz overlooks the Aix-les-Bains racecourse and is 2.1 miles from Lac du Bourget.
- Good hotel, however food and drinks are expensive. Thought breakfast was included but told it wasn’t. Enjoyed the stay
- Everything: the onsite free parking, buffet breakfast, staff, spa area.
- Excellent food and very good wellness area (pool and sauna)
The room was very large with everything you could want. I could have moved in!
The use of the pool and steam room was a bonus and very relaxing. It was a great get away for the price. If I lived nearby, I would do it for a weekend regularly!
- The gardens surrounding the hotel were lovely & the views of Te mountains
Mona Lisa Le Clos Du Lac
Each room features a flat-screen satellite TV, a desk and a telephone. The private bathrooms have a bath and a shower.Clos du Lac Hotel has a garden and a lounge with a fireplace where guests can relax. A buffet breakfast is available for an extra charge.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Chambéry is 7.5 miles away, and Annecy is 26.7 miles from the property.
Location very good , nice and quiet.
Lovely restaurant situated next door.
- Nice staff, good breakfast, clean and efficient place for an overnight, easy to reach from the highway.
- There was a cycle path just outside the hotel that took you to the lake and a wonderful swimming area.
- Good location. It was a very easy journey to Lyon airport where we needed to be the following morning. There was a family park directly across the road where we were able to access the lake with it’s spectacular views. There was also a family restaurant within walking distance where we had an excellent meal overlooking the lake.
- Great location near the lake and Aix-les-Bains, helpful and friendly staff, comfortable, clean and well illuminated room with a small refrigerator and big flat TV, comfy bed as well, smart and cozy building and property in general with a small internal garden, tasty and rich breakfast at a reasonable price.
- Location very good , nice and quiet.
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some accommodations at L’Auberge Campagnarde also have a balcony. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of French dishes.The accommodation has a terrace. You can play ping pong at L’Auberge Campagnarde.Annecy is 30 miles from the hotel, while Aix-les-Bains is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- This was our second stay at this hotel, so we knew what to expect and weren’t disappointed. As always the dinners were special, the staff so helpful and friendly. The rooms were comfortable with coffee/tea making facilities available. We stayed 5 nights.
- The location is idyllic – in the middle of nowhere and very peaceful. The Restaurant food was excellent, the bed was very comfy and the pool was nice after a hot day
The hotel is lovely, a true auberge in a small town in the mountains. Very accommodating staff. Suggested we change from the room we had reserved because it was on the second (third for Americans) floor to make access easier for my 80 year old husband.
All of the staff were very friendly and welcoming. The restaurant was wonderful, really exceeded our expectations. The goat cheese salad was the best we’ve ever eaten. I had roast pork with a blue cheese sauce that was delicious, and my husband had farm-raised chicken, which he also enjoyed.
Breakfast was very good, as well. Many kinds of bread (and even a toaster), croissants, pain an chocolate, cheese, salamis, yogurt, cereal, and fruit.
The pool was good, and the mini golf was excellent to test your skills and patients.
The bar area was nice and relaxing, but we did not eat at the restaurant.
The staff were very helpful when ever we asked for anything.
- ‘What an oasis after busy airports and long flights. This was our first stop after a long flight from South Africa. The staff were very friendly and when they discovered we were cyclists, went the extra mile to give us extra food, both at dinner and breakfast. We stayed 3 days and would definitely go back. The food was fantastic and the room was more than adequate. Worth mentioning that the bed was firm and really comfortable.
Top Hotels In Rothonod Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rothonod Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rothonod Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rothonod Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!