10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rosult Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosult Nord is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rosult Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosult Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosult Nord. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rosult Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rosult Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rosult Nord:
Hôtel Akena City Saint-Amand-Les-Eaux
All rooms at the Hôtel Akena City Saint-Amand-Les-Eaux are air conditioned and have a flat-screen TV. Each room also has a private bathroom with a shower.This Akena hotel serves a continental breakfast daily. It also has vending machines for more informal snacks.Hôtel Akena City Saint-Amand-Les-Eaux is 28 miles from Lille. Free private parking is available on site.
- Location and enclosed parking. Handy for a number of eating places. Out of town so easy to get to. Clean and modern.
- Excellent breakfast which was good value for money. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Everything was ok, even though they don’t have a restaurant, we could spend the evening in their lobby.
- The staff were very friendly, the room was comfortable and extremely good value.
- Good travellers hotel, shops and restaurants very near. Quiet and breakfast good . Would stay again if in the area.
Hotel du Pasino
Our 60 spacious and air conditioned rooms will show you 4 totally different atmospheres where each colour leads into a new ambiance.Directly accessible by a footbridge, discover the first leisure complex wholly devoted to gambling and entertainment with 2 theme restaurants, concerts, reception areas and brasseries.
- The room was beautiful, I especially loved the bathroom 😉 The breakfast was great. The price was also good. The staff was very friendly! Good and quiet location. Very close to shopping area and restaurants, including the casino connected to the hotel.
- The toilet was very nice. The personal attention was just excellent. The parking lot is great. The restaurant from the Casino was fantastic.
- You’d never know there was a casino next door. Lovely quiet rooms. Very comfortable beds and beautiful bathroom. Lots of space throughout. We were a group of 8 ladies visiting family in St Amand les Eaux and the area so great location for us. 20 Mon walk from the town centre, forest nearby and Belgium less than 10 miles. Lovely to have spa included in hotel price. Treatments are reasonable too.
- Very clean rooms and in the middle of the small town!
J’adore cet hôtel.
Top rapport qualité prix .
Auberge du Bord des Eaux
Each room at the Auberge du Bord des Eaux has country-style decor, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a fully equipped kitchenette and a dining area.The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine and a buffet breakfast daily. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar, while using the free Wi-Fi or on the terrace overlooking the river.Free private parking is provided. The residence is 1.1 miles from the Belgium boarder, 6.2 miles from Scarpe Escault Regional Park and a 40-minute drive from Lille.
- The beds were extremely comfortable and the hosts very helpful. The location was ideal for us, it being slap on the Belgian/French border.
- Wonderful setting, excellent friendly helpful hosts and we enjoyed a superb evening meal, would definitely visit again.
- The owner was very friendly and spent a bit of time with us. Really nice guy despite the fact he was busy with a wedding.
- We were pleasantly surprised that the family room had a kitchenette with a kettle, stove and fridge, so we were able to makeout own meal one night of our stay and refridgerate the food from our camper van as we were en route to Calais. A relaxing stop with hospitable hosts and lovely home cooked meal one night.
- Very friendly welcome. Table tennis was a big hit with the children. It was lovely to be able to walk around after the Channel crossing and drive
All rooms at Le Manoir are fitted with a bath or shower and feature a flat-screen TV and phone.The hotel restaurant, Le Manoir, has been a family–run business since 1972 and serves traditional cuisine.Guests have access to a free on-site parking.
- restaurant – next door, breakfast ok, nice selection of beer
- The towels were lovely. The aircon was good. The bed was comfy but the coverlet was grubby. Breakfast was good – coffee very good.
- The bed was very comfortable and the town (near Lille) was perfect location for a quiet and relaxing weekend. Note: we were traveling
- Très bonne literie très bon accueil et tres bon restaurant service impeccable
- Excellent accueil. Chambre spacieuse confortable et très propre. Bonne literie. Toilettes et salle de bain séparés ce qui est vraiment un plus.
Campanile Valenciennes – Petite-Forêt
Rooms feature a telephone and a satellite TV. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are provided in the private bathroom. Guests can enjoy Canal+ and beIN SPORTS channels, both in the room and in the hotel lounge.A buffet breakfast with fresh fruit and pastries is served each morning at the Campanile Valenciennes-Petite-Forêt. The restaurant is open 7/7 and proposes a regional cuisine with buffet-style starters and desserts. Guests can also relax at the bar.The A23 Motorway access is only 0.6 miles from Campanile Valenciennes-Petite-Forêt.
Breakfast buffet was fine. Room was quiet, comfortable & adequately equipped.
Plenty of restaurants in the area for dinner (if you don’t use their restaurant).
- Convenient location, comfortable beds, nice breakfast.
- Convinient place to stop for one night. A lot of places around to have dinner and breakfast. 2 triple rooms for good price wasideal for 6 persons family. Reception girl spoke english.
- Excellently situated just off the motorway for a one night stay and near a very large shopping centre. The shopping centre and surrounding businesses have good restaurant facilities and breakfast can be had cheaply at the local Boulanger is. This is absolutely great value for money and the staff are very helpful.
- Room comfortable and good for overnight stop, Floors not clean but good bed and wifi. Restaurant provided really good food at reasonable price…
- Breakfast buffet was fine. Room was quiet, comfortable & adequately equipped.
Premiere Classe Valenciennes Ouest Petite Foret
Several minutes from the center of Valenciennes and near the Parc Naturel Regional Nord-Pas-de-Calais, the hotel is easily accessible from highway A23 and ideally situated to take in both culture and nature.
- The attention to detail of our party of motorcyclists and the motorbikes being stored securely in a garage
- Staff were friendly on arrival, you know what you are getting with a Premiere Classe hotel, a good cheap night with a food options close by.
- Room was basic, but clean – as good as the previous time we stayed here.
- Roller shutters for a complete dark room is a plus!
Good location, near places to eat.
Breakfast was good €5.00 fresh bread, coffee, orange juice, yoghurt, cake, butter and jam, nutella.
ibis budget Petite Forêt
The ibis Budget Petite Forêt features comfortable rooms designed to provide tourists with a sense of autonomy, and business travelers with a sense of efficiency.The hotel provides a privileged location near the major roads to Paris and Brussels, an ideal setting for a stopover on your way to your vacation destination.
It was near various shops and restaurants so we were spoiled for choice of food.
Staff were very friendly and spoke good English which is very helpful for tourists.
En suite was very helpful to have as many hotels in this price range have shared facilities.
- Ideal for a one night stop. Clean and comfortable, as always.
- Check in was easy, parking was no problem. The room is small, basic but has everything you need for a stopover.
- Facilities typically spartan, but cleanliness excellent, spacious and modern shower cabin, and the friendliest and most professional welcome at reception we have ever had at a hotel! Congratulations on your staff.
The room was quiet when the windows were closed. When open, the people in the parking lot are quite loud.
The staff was quick and efficient.
There are plenty of places to find food, also late at night, within walking distance.
The room and bath were very clean.
We appreciated the proximity to the highway. It was a comfortable drive from the ferry docks in Calais.
- It was near various shops and restaurants so we were spoiled for choice of food.
ibis budget Valenciennes
Opening onto a shared patio, each room features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a desk. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower.A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the communal lounge, with an additional cost. Restaurants can be found 1,000 feet from the hotel.The property offers free private parking on site and Lille Airport is 22.4 miles away.
The rooms are very clean, large, comfortable and have a nice double glazed door onto the central lawn.
It’s ideally located for transport without being noisy, and the next-door Novotel provides a perfect place to have a drink and dinner.
Very easy to use the late arrival
The next morning very helpful staff
Good breakfast value for money.
Very good night sleep. Big room with TV.
Good value, clean,
- Breakfast was simple and cheap but absolutely good for that price. This Ibis is located next to the motorway. It’s perfect, when you just need a place to sleep going through france.
- Very practical for a one night stop over. The family room was fine, plenty of sleeping spaces. Ideal for a short stay for a family with kids and dogs. The motel style Appartements are great with individual parking and a large garden area.
- Great sized room and comfortable bed. Breakfast was not bad with all you need to kickstart the day. Convenient location near to Valenciennes and price was reasonable in comparison to other budget options.
- The rooms are very clean, large, comfortable and have a nice double glazed door onto the central lawn.
Guest rooms at the Novotel are equipped with modern private bathrooms, a TV and telephone.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine for lunch and dinner.Up to 2 children (15 years and under) stay free when sharing with parents.
- The breakfast was quite ok. There is a nice playing ground plus the open pool (not heated). Ok to stay for one night.
Breakfast was great! Luxury surprise!
Beds were super comfy.
It is a very modern budget hotel very well maintained. Family friendly with lots of extra little things to do like petanque or books for the kids to read. Food and restaurant offers a limited but delicious selection.
There are bunnies in the extensive grounds.
- Friendly staff on reception. Secure parking for motorbike as gates locked at night.
- Ideal for a stopover if traveling long distances using the motorway. The staff were very helpful, especially the restaurant. The waiter made our evening with his chatter. The outside dining facilities were excellent and unexpected with very good food and wine.
Premiere Classe Valenciennes Sud – Rouvignies
With immediate access to and from the A2 motorway, the Premiere Classe Valenciennes Sud Rouvignies offers comfortable and affordable accommodation.Guestrooms provide you with a functional living space for the duration of your stay. They are all equipped with modern en suite facilities and offer free Wi-Fi internet access.
- did not have breakfast. Too expensive for what it is.
- The accommodation was basic, as expected. The room was comfortable, and the breakfast was good. The reception staff were very willing to change the booked room to a ground floor one, to accommodate my disability sustained a few days earlier.
- The self check in was very useful and the secure parking for the car was also very good.
- Clean, quiet, comfortable and ideal for our short stay
- L’ambiance dans les chambres reste chaleureuse. La salle, certes petite reste très fonctionnelle. La connexion wifi est de bonne qualité ainsi que la qualité des équipements.
Top Hotels In Rosult Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rosult Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rosult Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rosult Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!