10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rosières Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosières Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rosières Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosières Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosières Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rosières Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rosières Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rosières Auvergne:
Logis Des Rives De L’Arzon
Logis De France Des Rives De L’Arzon features a panoramic terrace where you can relax and enjoy a drink after a day out visiting the lovely Auvergne region. There you can unwind lulled by the soft sound of the water down below.
- Staff were very pleasant and extremely helpful. They looked after our luggage the following day so we could cycle to the ‘Ravin de Corboeuf’ more easily.
Hôtel fonctionnel, situé au pied d’une très jolie vallée et facile d’accès
Bon restaurant sur place avec une petite terrasse au bord d’une ruisseau
Amabilité du personnel
Bon rapport qualité prix
L’accueil du patron très sympathique
La rivière à proximité
- excellent rapport qualit éprix du repas du soir à 15€
- Le fauteuil relax dans la chambre et l’amabalité du patron
Auberge Du Brabant Chez Titof
Rooms include a private bathroom. Auberge Du Brabant Chez Titof features free WiFi.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Étienne is 26.1 miles from Auberge Du Brabant Chez Titof, while Le Puy en Velay is 13 miles away. Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport is 27.3 miles from the property.
- Les personnes qui reçoivent, d’une prévenance, d’un naturel, et d’une application sans faille. Auberge modeste, sans nul doute, mais ce mot ne réduit pas la qualité! En somme sans les fastes d’établissements plus “huppés”, celui-ci atteint les objectifs essentiels: accueil, confort, bonne table (spécialement préparée par le patron), un bonheur …simple.
Très sympathique accueil de la part des propriétaires, ambiance conviviale et excellent repas avec nos amis au resto du gite qui propose un menu le week à 18€50 tout cuisiné maison…
Les chambres avec mezzanine spacieuses et le tout très propre. Belle région à découvrir.
- les patrons sont supers sympa , le cadre est calme , le menu est simple mais très bon , produit de la région … les chambres sont jolies avec grande salle de bain . une bibliothèque est à disposition pour ceux qui aiment lire dans un petit salon au calme ….de jolis villages anciens à visiter pas loin ….partant très tôt nous n’avons pas pris le petit déjeuner …si je retourne dans la région , je reviendrais dans cette auberge .
- Chambres impeccables, confortables. Titof a l’amour de ce qu’il cuisine et vous en fait généreusement profiter. Plats délicieux, cuisinés avec recherche des saveurs. Un grand merci à Titof et Thierry pour leur accueil chaleureux : nous avons eu l’impression de partir de chez des amis. Nous reviendrons.
- Accueil très sympathique. Chambre bien mieux meublée que la plupart des chambres d’hôtel (une table, deux chaises, une grande commode, un porte-manteau, …). Propreté irréprochable. Cuisine excellente (rapport qualité-prix imbattable !). Et la région est vraiment magnifique !
Auberge de l’Arzon
Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is offered.You will find shops at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Saint-Étienne is 29.8 miles from Auberge de l’Arzon, while Le Puy en Velay is 15.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport, 29.8 miles from Auberge de l’Arzon.
- Restaurant is amazing , place is amazing . Vêtu authentic. I loved it
- Restaurant et accueil des propriétaires disponibilité
- Un accueil chaleureux, un décor agréable. Nos avons apprécié l’adaptation du service de restauration aux horaires des concerts de La Chaise-Dieu.
- Très bonne réception, calme et confort, restauration très bonne…y compris le petit déjeuner.
- table de qualité qui ne se dément pas d’une année sur l’autre, très bon accueil ainsi que le confort des chambres sans tape à l’oeil.
Hotel Et Restaurant De La Poste
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at the hotel. The hotel also offers bike hire. Le Puy en Velay is 20.5 miles from Hotel Et Restaurant De La Poste, while Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid is 7.5 miles away. Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport is 29.2 miles from the property.
- Location is perfect to where we had to be that night/ day
- Un endroit tranquille et plein de charme. Le personnel était très agréable et des chambres propres. Le jardin et la piscine à disposition sont très pratique.
- Très bonne literie avec un très bel accueil et un joli spa .
- Le rapport qualité prix du restaurant, très bon, même excellent. La sympathie du personnel. Je recommande !
- We hadden een gloednieuwe, rustige kamer aan de achterkant. (Mogelijk heb je aan de voorkant van het hotel last van het verkeer.) Grote kamer met een terrasje met uitzicht op de tuin. In het hotel gratis gebruik van zwembad en jacuzzi. Het eten in het restaurant is erg goed! Erg goed verzorgd allemaal.
ibis budget Le Puy En Velay
Decorated in a modern style, the guest rooms all have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, soundproofing and a desk. Free toiletries are provided in the private bathroom.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel, and there are vending machines at the front desk.Notre Dame du Puy Cathedral is just under 1 miles from this hotel, as well as the Saint Laurent Church. Private parking is available on site for an additional charge.
- Welcome good and usual pleasant Ibis room with great comfortable bed
- The hotel was right across from the train station. We stayed in the new part that looks recently redone. It was spotlessly clean and very comfortable.
- Convenient. Good parking nearby. Good size room which was very clean and although basic was sufficient for us for our short stay. We will return.!
- Good position right across the road from the station. Very adequate room, clean and comfortable.
- I particularly liked how quiet the setting of the hotel was as I was leaving for a long walking hike the following day. And the beds and room itself was very comfortable
Guest rooms at the Hotel Chris’tel are non-smoking. They are equipped with an en suite bathroom and satellite TV. Most rooms have a balcony.Hotel Chris’tel serves a buffet breakfast daily. The bar and the lounge provide a place to relax. A vending machine is available at the reception.Hotel Chris’tel is not far from Le Puy Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The city is a starting point for the Way of St. James pilgrimage.
- Excellente situation,personnel sympathique,chambre spacieuse
- Location is not bad, a little way outside the centre of town, and hotel has a car park (very important for me). The staff are very friendly. Our room was comfortable and a reasonable size, with a balcony. And Le Puy itself is very much worth a visit.
- We arrived with 4 bikes but there is no dedicated bicycle storage. The manager kept our bikes overnight right next to her office. A perfect solution. The hotel itself was quite modern, the rooms apparently recently refurbished and extremely comfortable and spacious. We had a very good stay.
- Comfortable rooms, very quiet in spite of traffic in the same street, free parking at the premises
- The staff were unfriendly. The disabled lift for a small flight of stairs was broken. The road outside was very noisy. The room was clean and large. There was a kettle but no tea bags. The bath was minute.
With a flat-screen TV with cable channels, all rooms are soundproofed. Each room has a private bathroom and some rooms offer views of the garden.Traditional French cuisine is proposed in the hotel’s restaurant and al fresco dining is possible on the covered terrace. Breakfast is served daily at Hotel L’Abri.A petanque playing area is available, and other on-site activities include table tennis and badminton.Free private parking is provide and the village of Le Puy-en-Velay is located a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The Loudes Airport is 14.3 miles away.
- Excellent value evening meal and breakfast. Great atmosphere, with the locals.
Great stopover in a french hotel…staff friendly and helpful…food was excellent …lots of parking
Basic facilities/room but quirky and enjoyable
- Conveniently placed near highway and close to Le Puy. It looks very modern.
- Si l’esmorzar era acabat de fer Bon hotel Bon tracte familiar.
Le parking devant l’hotel.
Personnel très accueillant.
Hôtel des Capucins
Accessed by a staircase, all the rooms at Appart’hotel des Capucins have a contemporary décor. Each room has a private bathroom. Some rooms also have a kitchenette available at an additional cost.At the Capucins hotel, guests can relax with a drink in the bar or on the spacious terrace. A buffet breakfast is available every morning with sweet and savoury options.With private parking on site, the hotel is accessible by the N102 motorway. Le Puy-en-Velay Train Station is 0.6 miles away.
- Friendly staff, large bedroom and wonderful outside sitting area.
- Great location, clean room, staff let us check in early as room was ready. Convenient car park. Pretty town with lots to see.
- croissants excellent. Great coffee. Really nice room. Comfy bed
- As an emergency choice following a disastrous choice of Chateau Durianne it was very satisfactory.
- Clean. Big room. Secure car parking. Not far from the old town. Good sheets.
Hôtel des Voyageurs
Each room here will provide you with a TV. Private bathrooms have a bath or shower and free toiletries.At Hôtel des Voyageurs you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room.Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 67.1 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- In this world, I have formed the opinion that you get what you pay for. The hotel is very cheap but offers a shower with hot water and somewhere to sleep. The breakfast featured fresh bread, pots of jam (not the usual miniscule portions) and a good cup of coffee. The hotel is probably the only one in the world where the night entertainment is the local farmer taking his cows for a walk at three in the morning.
- Very nice hotel, low price, confortable and clean, polite staff
- We booked late at night and the staff waited for us.
- il y a une très bonne accueil il y a rien dire, souriant et accueillant c’était parfait
- Le calme et le bruit du petit ruisseau qui passe très près de l’hôtel
Hotel Restaurant du Moulin de Barette
The guest rooms at Hotel restaurant du Moulin de Barette include a private bathroom, a TV with satellite channels and views of the green surroundings.A buffet-style breakfast featuring local cheeses and sausages is available at an additional cost, and the on-site restaurant serves traditional local food.You can go fishing at the Bouchet lake 18.6 miles away or explore Les Estables Ski Resort, which is 18 miles from the hotel. Free private parking is available on site with no reservation.
- The lady in reception was delightful and most helpful. In its heyday this whole facility would have been wonderful but clearly since the owner lost her husband things have begun to decay – a great shame as the location is great.
- Great character main building on a country estate. Could not fault staff or restaurant. Stayed in 3 ‘rooms in park’ which were perfect for short stay
- The lady at reception was extremely friendly and pleasant. The Hotel had charm. Our room was in a building in the garden, this suited us very well because we were holidaying with our dogs. There was no additional cost for dogs. Our holiday was early June and the site, despite having a few outside buildings,chalets,rooms was very quiet. It was quite close to the motorway but no traffic could be heard.
- What could be better on a winters night than to be greeted with a wonderful welcome from the charming owner followed by an excellent meal in the restaurant. The beauty and tranquillity of the surroundings provide a relaxing escape from the hustle and bustle of life.l
- The espresso was excellent and Madame was very welcoming . The place has seen better days yet it still retains a certain charm in the main building
Top Hotels In Rosières Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rosières Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rosières Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rosières Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!