10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rosheim Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosheim Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rosheim Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosheim Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosheim Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rosheim Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rosheim Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rosheim Alsace:
Hostellerie du Rosenmeer
Guestrooms are decorated with warm wooden furnishings. They come with a private bathroom and a TV. Free Wi-Fi access is also available in the rooms and communal areas.The restaurant serves regional cuisine and local wines. Guests can enjoy meals in the restaurant or on the large terrace with views of the mountains.Free public parking is available onsite. Activities and sights nearby include tennis, hiking, cycling and horse riding. Guests can rent bikes from the hotel to discover the region. Rosheim Train Station is located just in front of the property and gives direct access to Strasbourg and Entzheim Airport.
- Spacious room with a balcony. Good breakfast buffet. Close to railway station. On a bike route into the town.
- Public transport is located 2 minutes away from the hotel.
friendly staff, clean room, comfortable bed.
restaurant food was good.
- Brilliant bedrooms, clean, comfortable quite spacious. Restaurant was fabulous and staff were very friendly. It felt like we were visiting a distant relation.!
The bathroom had good water pressure & the breakfast was good.
We had our evening meal in the more expensive restaurant which was delicious, although strangely lacking in a wine bottle being left on the table.
Hotel Le Bugatti
The rooms are soundproof and have a work desk, a telephone and a hairdryer. With modern design features, they also have a flat-screen satellite TV.A full buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room at garden level.Additional facilities at Le Bugatti include tailor-made service, iron and laundry services and daily newspapers.Guests can hike along the Wine Route and discover a large selection of wine cellars.The hotel is just 10 minutes from the airport, and 15 minutes from Strasbourg city center. It is easily accessible via the A35 and the A352 highways. Free private parking is available on site.
- Staff were very pleasant and the location was perfect for my business trip to the area.
- An ideal overnight stop off on a journey through France. No nonsense and comfortable.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. In the hotel are some very nice references to the Bugatti heritage and brand. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are tidy and clean.
- Basically a good area–not too far from center city but not too far out either; however, through no fault of their own construction makes a trip in and out of the center city a bit complicated. On arrival in Molsheim, unless a good Samaritan had personally escorted us through a maze of one way and close streets we’d still be looking for it. Over the course of 3 days we deliberately made several illegal turns and such in order to get back to the hotel. Not sure any other hotel would have worked better.
- Nice looking room with comfy beds. Clean as well and modern furniture. Easy to find and ample parking space
With a contemporary décor, each room features a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a seating area. A desk and a safety deposit box are also provided. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.At Le Dormeur you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities. The property offers free parking. Guests can access to the sauna and hot tub with an extra cost.
- Great place to stay for visting the local area. Parking was easy and plentiful and the rooms were newer and of a good size. Great shower area
Restaurant staff need to improve! Breakfast needs to be better: more variety and nutritiant, like müsli, dark bread and eggs. Real glasses and a refridgerator in the room would be nice.
Nice, big and comfortable room. Smart automat in the entrance with good things.
- Modern hotel in a lovely town. Restaurant on site with excellent food. Good wifi and parking.
- Nice, large, modern room, much larger than typical in France. Quiet area, perfectly safe. Good restaurant associated (same owner) with the hotel.
- Very nice hotel: comfy and spacious rooms, really tidy, friendly and helpful staff, free parking, 15 minutes by feet from a mall and a leisure parc. The Wi-Fi connection is fast and reliable.
Best Western Plus Hôtel Le Rhénan
A flat-screen TV and facilities for making hot drinks are provided in the contemporary rooms, which feature modern furnishings. The en suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower and include a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served every morning, and can be taken in the comfort of your room. Enjoy drinks and snacks in the bar at the Best Western Plus Hôtel Le Rhénan.It has a 24-hour reception, and additional services include dry cleaning and luggage storage.Free secure parking is available on site and Strasbourg is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Entzheim Airport is 11.8 miles away.
- Superb room, beautifully decorated.Excellent bed(mattress).Excellent shower, courtesy shower gel/shampoo/conditioner kit.Mini bar contents offered as courtesy gift.Personnel very friendly & helpful.Amazing value for money.
- Staff were lovely and helpful and we had a good old natter in English!! Room was the nicest BWP we’ve stayed in. Just passing through so location was perfect.
This was a first visit to this hotel and we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room and the friendly staff, as it was only an overnight stop we cannot say too much about the area
except to say that it had good restaurants adjacent to the hotel,
- Quiet, comfortable room…roomier than many in the area. Very clean. Excellent, helpful, friendly and professional staff. Wonderful linens (towels and beds)…better than many luxury properties! Loved the restaurant recommendations…
- Very nice, clean hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful
Le Gouverneur Hotel
The guest rooms are all soundproofed and individually decorated. They surround a central courtyard.The Gouverneur Hotel also serves a buffet breakfast, which can be enjoyed on the terrace.
- Interesting historical building; staff very pleasant . Very good central location and quiet too .
- Location location location! it was a super location. And a very special property, with a lot of charm. would book here again. Parking was no problem and lots of restaurants on your doorstep.
- This is an interesting historic building. The staff are as good as it gets. The town itself is pricey.
- The location was good, walking distance to center ( Obernai is already a small town, everything is close) there was a fancy wine bar in front of the hotel that we really liked 🙂
- Very quaint with beautiful courtyard. Was upgraded to handicap room on first floor after asking for a change to a 2 bed room. Will definitely stay there again and recommend it . Thanks
Logis Hotel Du Centre
Most of the guest rooms at Logis Hotel Du Centre are soundproofed and decorated with neutral and bright colours. They all come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guests have free WiFi access throughout the hotel.Every morning a buffet breakfast is served. Guests can enjoy this in the garden on the terrace.There are many hiking trails surrounding the hotel.Logis Hotel Du Centre is 9.3 miles from Mont Sainte-Odile and 15.5 miles from Strasbourg and its Christmas Market. Free, private car park and a garage for bikes are available onsite.
Superb location in town centre
Very comfortable & great value
Hotel dog is very cute !
- location is great, very clean and comfortable room.
Absolutely central location in beautiful alsatian town. Completely quiet at night. Free parking. Extremely friendly reception, very good bed. The room was spotless and quite well equipped.
Good breakfast. We enjoyed our stay and would certainly recommend the place.
- The reception we received was excellent, speaking perfect English and as a bonus a beautiful friendly dog that wanted to play
- Place was lovely breakfast was great. Town was beautiful.
- Superb location in town centre
L’Ours De Mutzig
The rooms are fully equipped with satellite TV, work desk and private bathrooms. Facilities include a traditionally decorated lobby area with fireplace, meeting rooms, breakfast each morning, garden and outdoor swimming pool.The Ours Hotel Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and offers tasty local cuisine in a traditional brasserie setting.The central but quiet location in central Mutzig is ideal for exploring the cultural and historic heritage of the region. Private parking is available.
- Good location in the centre of Mutzig. Comfortable beds, generally clean. Some private parking at the back. Not much choice in the restaurant but it was hearty Alsatian food.
- Room lovely and clean and comfortable. Two of the staff made a very good try in communicating with us in English – many thanks for that. Martine was especially friendly and helpful and was interested in our activities and places we were going to visit.
Hotel with character! Nice and welcoming entry. All personnel were very kind and the restaurant was good!
The proximity to Obernai was great. We loved visiting the place during the Christmas holidays!
- A very good value. The room was quite nice, very comfortable and warm. Hotel staff was very welcoming. The staff at the restaurant was delightful as they tried to explain the dinner menu to me. I ended up ordering venison–delicious!
- Lovely teddybears everywere.. even on the room keys😊
Diana Hôtel Restaurant & Spa
Diana Hôtel Restaurant & Spa features a spa with a swimming pool, sauna and hammam (steam bath). Massages are available upon request.Contemporary cuisine is served in the restaurant, which is open for lunch and dinner and features a shaded terrace.Ideally located 15 minutes from Strasbourg and 30 minutes from Colmar, the Diana Hotel offers an advantageous location from which to discover the hidden treasures of the Alsace region.
The staff is super friendly and attentive, always ready to help with any question.
There is a beautiful big garden around the hotel where you may walk your dog, relax on long chairs or practice yoga. Fantastic view and peaceful atmosphere are very favourable for a good stay.
If you travel with a pet there is a special bowl for your dog/cat in the room. Pets are allowed for free which is a very good bonus during the stay.
Good restaurant with nice terrace, but a bit overpriced in our opinion.
Lights in the bedroom were odd for reading
Disabled access was not perfect
- Good rooms, very friendly staff and nice breakfast. Perfect for a stop-over
- The bed was very comfortable. Wifi signal was good.
Pool and sauna facilities.
Comfortable room with bathrobe and slippers – ideal for getting to the pool.
Helpfulness of reservation staff.
- The staff is super friendly and attentive, always ready to help with any question.
Les Jardins D’Adalric
Les Jardins D’Adalric features pleasant, comfortable rooms equipped with modern private bathrooms. All rooms are tastefully furnished and have TV and Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel also provides relaxation and activity areas such as a swimming pool and tennis courts. In addition, there is a lounge bar, an air-conditioned event room and a dining area where you can enjoy a buffet breakfast.At the foot of the Vosges Mountains, close to the German, Swiss and Belgian frontiers, Obernai is ideally located 16 miles from the European capital, Strasbourg.
The room was nice, clean and airconditiond. A good size and on a calm and quiet street with very little trafic. Walking distans to city center.
The staff was very helpfull and proffesional. Top marks !! I recomendend it.
- Lovely garden and swimming pool. Star receptionist who seems to do everything but with a smile !
- The place of the hotel is quiet and nice,good breakfast except from the cofee ,clean room, free parking.
- Tidy and clean. Rooms are quite nice. Facility and pool is good. Parking place is very convenient. Breakfast is good
- Very nice all round small very well managed and friendly helpful staff.
- The room was nice, clean and airconditiond. A good size and on a calm and quiet street with very little trafic. Walking distans to city center.
Rooms are spacious and fully equipped with air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.Le Colombier is just a short walk from restaurants and tourist sites and is well-located to discover the Alsace region.
- Location brilliant together with secure basement parking. Very friendly and helpful staff. Standard room, although a modest size, was Excellent value for money.
- Good selection of Continental style breakfast. No pre cooked western style breakfast present. Available on request.
- We were up-graded which was a great gesture of the staff.Exellent breakfast!
Perfect location. Spotless
Accommodation. Free parking. Highly recommended M.D. and will use again.
Blick auf die Stadt / vue sur la ville.
Lage / situation
Top Hotels In Rosheim Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rosheim Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rosheim Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rosheim Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!