10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roses Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Roses Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roses Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roses Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roses Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roses Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roses Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roses Catalonia:
One of our top picks in Roses.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This simple and pleasant hotel is in front of Roses Marina. It offeatures fers a seasonal outdoor pool, terrace and free Wi-Fi zone, just a 2-minute walk from Roses Beach.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Univers feature a balcony, some with pool or sea views. All include a TV, telephone and private bathroom and some include a safe, hairdryer and fridge.The hotel has a buffet restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner and there is a lounge-bar featuring live music and dancing in the evenings. Numerous bars, restaurants and shops are within a 5-minute walk.You can go diving and snorkeling at the nearby port or explore Roses’ historic ruins and churches. Univers is just a 10-minute drive from the Cap de Creus Nature Reserve.The hotel provides free bike parking and parking for a fee. It is around 12 miles from Cadaques and Figueres and a 1-hour drive from Girona and its airport.
- The choice of food at the buffet was very good. The picnic provided for our early departure was excellent.
- The staff were on the whole very helpful. We have been using this hotel for a number of years, my wife started coming here with her parents when she was 7 years old, she is 60 now, it is still in the same family!. The new griddle in the restaurant was a good idea, bacon cooked to order and eggs fried, bit of a wait though.
- Clean and efficient facilities very relaxed stay. Do not miss the buffet
- The overall facilities were very good, and the staff were helpful with car hire and other information. To get the best from the location a sea view room is a must
- Great location by the harbour. We had a room with a balcony overlooking the harbour (and the street), which was nice. Some parking spaces at the hotel, cheap ones easy to find across the street. Effective AC but a bit noisy. Good selection at breakfast. Polite and nice clientele, mostly French people.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Offering a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, 1,000 feet from the beach in Roses, Bay Hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private terrace. The hotel features a garden and children’s playground.Each modern room has a TV and private bathroom. Some rooms have views of Roses Bay.Breakfast is available at the neighbouring Goya Park hotel. There is an on-site bar at Bay Hotel, featuring an outdoor terrace, serving snacks and drinks. Free Wi-Fi is provided in public area.Cadaqués and the Dalí Museum in Figueres are both a 25-minute drive away. The beautiful Cap de Creus Nature Reserve is a 5-minute drive from Roses, and you can reach the French border in around 40 minutes.
Lots of choices for breakfast, various cheeses and meat, pastries and fruits.
The beach was 5 minutes away, also accessible shops very near to the hotel.
The staff have been very friendly and helpful.
- The only positive was that the shower worked well.
- Breakfast across road at lovely hotel and the buffet selection was excellent. Could use the pool facilities and restaurant if you wanted to. Short walk to seafront and selection of bars and restaurants. Bay hotel has a nice quiet pool area with sun beds.
- Excellent staff facilities are so clean. Position for the beach and shops was perfect we even extended our stay. With 2 children 4yrs and 2yrs the pool and playarea was a huge bonus. We will definately stay again next time we go to Roses
- Old hotel very small rooms my bed was on wheels moved all over the place ,for one night OK though.
- Lots of choices for breakfast, various cheeses and meat, pastries and fruits.
One of our top picks in Roses.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This holiday hotel is located in the picturesque resort of Roses, only 100 feet from the beach and the beautiful bay.Hotel Vela boasts a central location in the Catalan resort of Roses, making it ideal for a stay in this beautiful Costa Brava resort. Before heading to the white, sandy beaches you can enjoy breakfast in the hotel, served between 08.00 and 10.00.Being set close to the sea, the hotel boasts fantastic views over the whole Bay of Roses. More impressive sights can be seen in nearby Figueres, the birthplace and home city of Salvador Dalí, and the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà natural park.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Monterrey Roses by Pierre & Vacances
One of our top picks in Roses.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Monterrey has an ideal setting on the seafront of Roses, next to Santa Margarita Beach. It offers a outdoor swimming pool, a gym and a sauna.The hotel has a garden and views of Roses Bay. There is a bar and a restaurant, serving Mediterranean buffet meals and a 24-hour reception.Monterrey offers free Wi-Fi access and there are also beach volleyball courts and parking areas for surf boards.Rooms at the Monterrey have a furnished terrace and air conditioning. They all have satellite TV, a safe, available for a supplement, and an en suite bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel is a 15-minute walk from Roses’ centre. There is good access to Cap de Creus Natural Park and the seaside village of Cadaqués. Girona is 32.3 miles away and Figueres is 11.2 miles away.
very good value for money, free parking around during low season
helpful staff – organized a nice boat trip with a partner company
- The location is absolutely fab. Fantastic view, no street noise, just the sound of the sea….The hotel design is modern, with light colors, there was live music in the Bar. Loved the fact that you can bring a dog.
- It was faithful to the listing and reviews and was what I expected. Certainly comfortable, clean, close to the beach and trouble free. Would stay again.
clean fresh simple,
We stayed on this trip in 26 different 4 and 5 star Hotels, some overloadet, so often spanish architects make stupid ” modern bathrooms”
- Plenty of free safe parking in front of hotel (in April). The hotel has reserved parking at 15 euros per day, but the excellent man at reception advised rightly that we did not need it, thus saving us 45 euros. Many hotels would happily take your money, for a service you did not need. A good first impression, reinforced by a large, comfortable room with balcony and nice view on the 6th floor.The lifts were speedy and arrived promptly every time. Excellent variety at breakfast.
- very good value for money, free parking around during low season
Hotel Mediterraneo Park
One of our top picks in Roses – and a guest favorite.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Mediterraneo Park is 650 feet from Santa Margarida beach and is surrounded by 2.5 acres of gardens and 2 outdoor swimming pools. It provides rooms with balconies.The hotel features a water circuit with a hot tub, sauna and an indoor swimming pool. There is also a gym, ping-pong facilities and a mini-golf course.The air-conditioned rooms at the Mediterraneo Park are simply decorated. Each has a flat-screen TV and satellite channels.The Mediterraneo’s restaurant serves hot and cold buffet meals prepared in a show kitchen. The daily buffet breakfast includes both English and continental breakfast options.Less than half a mile outside the pretty Costa Brava resort of Roses, the hotel is just a 20-minute drive from the picturesque towns of Cadaqués and Empuriabrava. Cap de Creus Park is 2.5 miles away.
- A really nice place to stay, weather was a bit cool to use the pool, but it was Easter. Good choice and variety on the evening meals and not to expensive wine either.
- We had dinner and breakfast at the hotel. The food at the buffet was good, varied things to eat. The beach is just 3min walking distance.
- Lovely resort like facilities. Excellent buffet breakfasts and dinners. Only a short stroll to beach. Didn’t want to leave!
Good hotel close to the beach,restaurant and bars close by ,nice flat walk into town,
The hotel has well kept gardens and nice pool area
- The staff were tireless in their enthusiasm and willingness to please
One of our top picks in Roses.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Prestige Victoria is located in Roses in the region of Catalonia, just 25 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cadaqués is 7 miles from Prestige Victoria, and Collioure is 19 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 32 miles away.
- Hotel was very clean and well cared for. Staff were all very helpful especially on Reception. Felt comfortable as soon as we walked in. Enjoyed our stay and will go back. Breakfast and Dinner had lots to choose from.
- The hotel was very clean. It was very well looked after and right on the seafront. Views were beautiful. Staff were very nice everyone made us feel welcome and they were very helpful, Food was good. There was always something to choose from although at times it could have been hotter. Deserts were so nice. Fresh fruit so fresh. Evening Entertainment better some nights than others. We would definitely stay again. Felt very safe in this hotel. They work hard to make your stay enjoyable. Well done
Yes the croissant were extra flakey. In fact all the food was good and well presented.
We got the room we asked for and the bed was very hard and much ti our liking.
Very friendly staff in all quarters
- The staff…So helpful and pleasant…And in the restaurant….very kind . My husband on a walking frame,nothing was too much trouble.
The hotels proximity to the beach.
The food for breakfast at the café/bar was amazingly good.
Hotel Cala Joncols
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Cala Joncols offers accommodations in Roses. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Girona is 29 miles from Hotel Cala Joncols, and Cadaqués is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 35 miles from Hotel Cala Joncols.
- Incredible place! Juan was able to tell us the best menu options for every meal. Food was unbelievably good. The remote location makes this a very exclusive spot. Highly recommended!
- The place was really nice and staff welcoming but the place lack some real identity. I think it is more suitable for families or seniors but not really for a young couple. And we thought it was really near Cadaques but finally no 🙁 Still an enjoyable time, and nice swimming pool ! Thanks 😉
- Amazing location between Roses and Cadaques, access from a winding dirt road out of the back of Roses but no problem for an ordinary car. Hotel right on the beach, lovely clear water. Quite funky laid-back beach decor, simple and relaxing. Big comfy bed, good bathroom, good breakfast, general standard of food very good. Staff all very friendly and multilingual too. Nice garden area with pool, beautifully lit at night with view over the bay, gorgeous. Dive centre, kayak and boat trips available. Really a place to get away from it all. Beach bar also looked very nice but closed evenings in week outside July and August. Dog very welcome, but be aware charge is EUR18 per night which is quite high.
- The location is amazing, nature everywhere and clear water. The Hotel is cool, clean and new.
The young helper – Pera – was very attentive and professional
The half board option is worth. The dinner was delicious
The drive from Roses to the property is gorgeous.
One of our top picks in Roses.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Roses, 27 miles from Girona, Hotel Grecs features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cadaqués is 5 miles from Hotel Grecs, and Collioure is 19 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 33 miles away.
- Beautiful view, room really clean and good breakfast
- The roller shutter over window for a dark room. Tiles in bathroom gave a great atmosphere. Fabulous view over the bay.
- Beds were comfortable and room was lovely and clean. Electric blinds were a bonus.
- Lovely bedroom and bathroom with towels changed every day. Fantastic view of the bay and Pyrenees mountains. Very polite and friendly staff. Free safe parking.
- It just need a bit of general renovation, any fancy thing, please, because the authentic soul is the best thing about the place 🙂
One of our top picks in Roses.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Roses, 26 miles from Girona, Canyelles Platja features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Cadaqués is 5 miles from Canyelles Platja, and Collioure is 20 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Nice hotel with very good restaurant. A bit pricey but delicious 🙂
- Lovely clean spacious reception area. Nice welcoming places to sit both inside and outside. Computer access. Nice restaurant. Great breakfast! Fabulous views out to the beach. Good TV in room.
- Spotlessly clean. Close to beach. Fantastic breakfast – lots of choice and help yourself to as much as you like. Room cleaned and towels changed every day. Comfortable bed. Good value evening meals. Beautiful location. Good range of toiletries supplied and a 4 bottles of water in the fridge. It was good to have beach towels supplied free of charge and the safe in the room was useful. Check in and out was very efficient. We would definitely stay here again.
- The breakfasts were exceptional both in choice and quality. The staff were all very friendly and attentive, i would rate the service as 5 star. The room was always immaculately clean. well worth paying the little extra to park the car in the garage
- Spacious bedrooms with terrace that unfortunately didn’t really offer what was promised ie mountain view. Pleasant staff. Nice quiet location with beautiful view and beach. Much more pleasant than being in the heart of Roses. Great breakfast but freshly squeezed orange juice would have been the icing on the cake.
Prestige Sant Marc
One of our top picks in Roses.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Prestige Sant Marc is located in the Santa Margarida neighborhood in Roses, just 25 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Cadaqués is 7 miles from Prestige Sant Marc, and Collioure is 18 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 32 miles away.
- Nice location,we had a view over the inland waterways,which was nice,staff were nice,very comfy bed,easy walk to beach,car park close at hand.Good value
- Great Pool with kids. Meals. Elevator. Great balcony.
- I liked that there was a kids club available. However, I didn’t like the children coming into the dining area, causing disruption to diners. I felt they should have been playing in a designated area.
The location is close to the sea and yet in a quiet environment.
The airco in the (way overrated, but nice looking) new rooms, was working very well
- There was a large ceiling fan in the room.we also had a large balcony.extra pillows were given when asked for.
Top Hotels In Roses Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roses Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roses Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roses Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!