10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roserière Belle Île en Mer – Top Hotel Reviews
Roserière Belle Île en Mer is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roserière Belle Île en Mer. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roserière Belle Île en Mer. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roserière Belle Île en Mer. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roserière Belle Île en Mer right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roserière Belle Île en Mer with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roserière Belle ÎLe En Mer:
Hôtel Restaurant Corto Maltese
All the heated rooms at Hôtel Restaurant Corto Maltese are soundproofed and feature a TV and wooden floors. Most of them include a private bathroom.A daily buffet breakfast is served in the dining room. In the evening, guests can enjoy a meal in the restaurant before having a drink at the hotel’s bar.This property is 1,650 feet from the Tourism Office and 0.6 miles from the beach. Belle-Île-en-Mer Golf Course is a 5-minute drive away.
The room was very clean and recently refurbished.
The family room had bunk-beds sectioned off from the main room which was great as it gave everyone a bit of privacy.
- Nicely decorated, calm facing the church, a short walk from the pier and shops.
- The people in charge of this hotel are very nice and have been very helpful. We were travelling with a 8-month old baby and they made everything possible to make us comfortable. The neighboring restaurant, “Le Vivier”, is also great. Things are done simply and in a family-friendly manner.
- This is a great hotel in Le Palais — clean, comfortable, attractive. The women who run the hotel sont tres gentilles! They made all of us feel very welcome, especially my dog, Coco. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Beds comfy. Roomsmuch better than expected, like a little suite. All lovely and new looking. Location amazing. Bathroom great
- The room was very clean and recently refurbished.
All of the guest rooms come with a private bathroom with hairdryer.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage. A shuttle service from Le Palais harbor can be arrange, upon request 24 hours in advance.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property provides free parking and it is just over a quarter mile from Belle Ile-en-Mer Golf.
- The location of the hotel, in the former fortress/citadelle, is fantastic, right on the cliff-top overlooking the sea and the town below, giving panoramic views as far as the eye can see. You very aware of staying in an historic building, many centuries old. The garden setting is lovely.
- Comfortable bed in lovely spacious room. The amazing restoration with so much respect for the ancient building. Enjoyed the breakfast.
- Great building and fantastic views. Very good breakfast, super friendly staff, good beds.
- Wonderful location inside the old fortress, good breakfast.
Lovely historic building very nicely done up
Nice big room and corner bath
Good baby bed provided with a baby fleece blanket
Complementary access to citadelle tours
Hotel Le Clos Fleuri
Decorated in a traditional style, each room has an en suite bathroom, some with a walk-in shower. Some of the rooms also offer a terrace or a view of the garden.A traditional breakfast including Breton specialities, jam and cereals is prepared every morning at this hotel. You can also enjoy a drink beside the fireplace or on the leather sofas.With free private parking on site, this hotel also provides a shuttle service to the harbour.
- The relaxed atmosphere and being able to sit out in garden.
- Hôtel très charmant, chambre confortable et coquette. Accueil très sympathique.
Accueil chaleureux et disponibilité
Petit déjeuner copieux et avec produits locaux : crêpes, far breton, caramel beurre salé,…
Petit + 👍: transfert de notre valise au port.
- La gentillesse de notre hôte, il est venu nous chercher au bateau et nous a deposé nos bagages à l’embarcadère pour le retour c’est agréable! L’hôtel est très joli, ambiance chaleureuse. Petit déjeuner délicieux et copieux.
- L’accueil et les bons conseils du responsable pour nous guider vers les sites incontournables et les bons restaurants. La livraison de nos bagages 30 min avant le départ du bateau.
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature views of the sea or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Lorient is 29.8 miles from Hôtel Vauban, while Carnac is 16.8 miles from the property.
- The ground floor room was extremely spacious. It had disabled access and shower, a huge bed and a sofa. It was well situated on the ramparts above the tourist office – access by some steps off a side street near the port.
- Cool room during hot weather, lovely bathroom especially the shower!
- The room and bed were large and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent.
A very cosy hotel, located perfectly on a hill with a panoramic view on the harbour and sea! The staff is very friendly and helpful, there is a good (organic) selection for almost all types of breakfast and the shower is hot and extra spacious. 🙂
We recommend to book a room at the sea-side, the view is absolutely worth it!
- Le calme, l’emplacement, les petits dejeuners bien copieux
Hotel Saint Amant
Each room includes a private bathroom with a shower. You can enjoy garden views from the room.Guests can relax in the shared lounge. Bikes can be rented on site.Hotel Saint Amant is located in Le Palais. The beach is 2,800 feet away.
- Walking distance to the Port and in easy reach of bars and restaurants.
- Accueil très sympathique. Petit déjeuner copieux et de qualité. Le service de bagagerie est très utile.
- la cour intérieure très calme, la situation de l’hôtel au Palais, l’accueil
Etablissement bien placé au cœur de la ville.
Chambre donnant sur une cour intérieure donc très calme.
- la sobriété, hotel simple comme on les aime, rapport qualité-prix du petit déjeuner, la bagagerie disponible alors qu’on a quitté la chambre.
Residence Hoteliere Sarah Bernard
The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Residence Hoteliere Sarah Bernard has certain units with city views, and the rooms include a patio. Guest rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Belle Ile en Mer is 300 feet from the accommodation.
- La situation de la résidence est très bonne en étant proche du centre du Palais sans en avoir les inconvénients de la vie nocturne
- La situation géographique, l’accueil, le petit déjeuner
- Très bon accueil, excellent emplacement, super petit-dej, très propre !
- La tranquillité,la liberté de retourner à la chambre dans la journée.
personnel sympa .
les chambres très propres et rénovées.
la résidence se trouve a 10 minutes a pied de la gare maritime.
L’ endroit est calme ( nous avons dormi la fenêtre ouverte).
le petit déjeuné est suffisant ( viennoiseries fraîches).
Nous étions 7 personnes reparties dans 2 chambres .
Les chambres ressemblent à 2 petits appartements .
La salle de bain et wc sont propres ( un peu petite ).
les serviettes de bains sont emballées sous film.
Hôtel de Bretagne
Each room includes a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Some rooms have a sea view. A continental breakfast is served daily, and you can enjoy seafood and local cuisine at the restaurant. Children can enjoy breakfast at a special rate.There is a choice of shops, bars and restaurants in the area, and the beach is half a mile from the hotel. Le Palais is a 45-minute ferry ride from Quiberon.
- Wonderful setting to relax and ‘people watch’.
Superb view onto the waterfront
Ample breakfast for any appetite
Lift to all floors
- The “small room” we stayed in was a decent size and it had a large bathroom with a bath. You can’t get a better place if you are travelling without a car.
- The location in the harbour… bu it was not as expected.
- Fairly basic but clean with friendly, helpful staff and a great location
The rooms at the Atlantic Hotel are decorated in neat, nautical colors. Each room has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have views of the port and ocean.The hotel’s restaurant features seafood that has been caught locally. Guests can dine on the outdoor terrace and enjoy views of the port.
Staff very friendly, room
comfortable, location suberb, breakfast just perfect!
- Nice view, clean room, friendly staff and good location and value for money
- la propreté, l’emplacement, la gentillesse du personnel.
- Hôtel bien placé avec un très bon rapport qualité/prix. Le petit déjeuner paraît peu garni mais on y trouve au final tout ce qu’il faut si on aime le sucré. Le personnel y est également très appréciable.
- La possibilité d’avoir pu changer de chambre (moyennant supplément)suite à une première nuit un peu à l’étroit dans le bâtiment annexe. Reste du séjour impeccable avec une petite vue sur la mer. Restaurant de l’hôtel excellent ! Embarcadère à proximité : pratique!
- Staff very friendly, room
Hotel Aux Tamaris
All of the guest rooms are complete with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer, and some of the rooms have a view of the park.A continental breakfast is served every morning, and it can be taken in your room or in the breakfast room with views of the garden. Packed lunches are also possible upon request.Bike and car rental are available at the hotel and parking is free on site. A shuttle service to and from the port is available on request and at an extra charge. Hiking paths can be found in the area and a shuttle service is also available at an extra charge.
Excellent service from friendly proprietors who even met us at the boat.
Everything was simply but beautifully thought through.
We really appreciated being able to layer the bedding and adjust windows to a temperature we liked. Sometimes duvets are just too hot!
The packed lunches were delicious and the garden was gorgeous.
- Propriétaires très sympas. Rien à redire sur les prestations et le choix des services proposés (jaccuzi, utilisation de la cuisine ou du barbecue, location vélos électriques, transport depuis le port, paniers repas…) Nous y retournerons très certainement.
- Accueil incroyablement chaleureux. L’établissement prend en charge les randonneurs à leur demande. Mention spéciale pour le petit déjeuner et les paniers pique-nique avec un pain très frais!
- Tout était parfait, super accueil, patrons et personnel très sympas et serviables, beaucoup de service sont mis à votre disposition.
- Très bon accueil!! Très à l’écoute, force de ses bons conseils et propositions pour faciliter notre séjour (nous emmener en voiture à Sauzon par exemple (nous étions en vélo)). De nombreux services à disposition (sandwichs, kitchenette, salle à manger, etc.). Nous recommandons cet hôtel! 🙂
- Excellent service from friendly proprietors who even met us at the boat.
Le Cardinal – Belle-Ile-en-Mer
Guest rooms at Le Cardinal Hotel include cable TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Some rooms also overlook the Bay of Sauzon.The Cardinal serves regional cuisine and offers a seafood buffet every evening. Guests can enjoy their meal with panoramic sea views.A kid’s club is available during the school vacations and a free baby kit is available for infants up to 3 years old, if you reserve in advance.
- The staff were ALL excellent. Great views. Food was buffet style, and very good.
- Very little! Am writing to make a formal complaint. Very expensive for what it is!
Actually, everything. The location (Sauzon), the position in front of the see, the comfortable rooms, the excellent breakfast,
with a very large choice possibility, the possibility of dining in the hotel with a convenient buffet solution, mostly based on seafood …
- Excellent surroundings environment, while being pretty close to Sauzon town center
- Most beautiful view you can think about, nice restaurant with panorama view and nice seafood buffet each evening. Small nature beach just beside hotel… we will come back again some day 🍀
Top Hotels In Roserière Belle ÎLe En Mer Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roserière Belle Île en Mer to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roserière Belle Île en Mer but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roserière Belle Île en Mer. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!