10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rosemount Perthshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosemount Perthshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rosemount Perthshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosemount Perthshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosemount Perthshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rosemount Perthshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rosemount Perthshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rosemount Perthshire:
Victoria Hotel is located in Blairgowrie, 14 miles from Perth and 17 miles from Dundee. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. St. Andrews is 27 miles from Victoria Hotel, and Pitlochry is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed. Good location thank god for wetherspoons
- Victoria Hotel is much nicer on the inside than outside. It looks quite “sketchy” from outside….but is really nice inside….and staff were great…got us good taxi driver etc
- Great friendly staff. Warm room. Asta and Paula were very helpful and always happy.Great breakfast.
- Everything apart from parking – however we did arrive late due to having to work until 4pm and the a 5 hour trip – the landlady was not too sure where we could park so generously moved her own car so that we could have her spot – as I said nothing was too much
The decor overall especially in the communal area.
Option of having breakfast included or not suited us.
Easily adjusted heating in the room.
Straight forward arrangements to book and pay on arrival.
The Old Cross Inn
Located in Blairgowrie, 15 miles from Perth, The Old Cross Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at this inn, and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Dundee is 16 miles from The Old Cross Inn, and St. Andrews is 27 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- The friendly staff and the food was excellent, cooked fresh taste excellent
- couldn’t believe how good the food was and everyone very friendly. We actually stayed an extra night which i think says it all.
- owner and staff were very freindly the breakfast was supperb and the evening menu and food were great ,the location is good as its very central to all attractions .
- The food was excellent and the room was cosy and comfortable the owners were very welcoming
- Modern bedroom & bathroom with a huge double bed. Parking was available. Full cooked breakfast. Friendly staff.
The Royal Hotel
In central Blairgowie, the Royal Hotel offers rooms with traditional decor and a full cooked breakfast. It boasts a bar and restaurant and provides free Wi-Fi and free parking.Rooms at the Royal are decorated in classic neutrals with splashes of color. They all feature a dressing table and chairs, TV and bathroom with a shower. Some have views of the town or bay windows.The Glens’ Restaurant features traditional Scottish cuisine and has a comprehensive wine list. The Lounge Bar provides an informal atmosphere and serves bar meals and drinks.The Royal Hotel Blairgowie offers regular entertainment including live music and dancing. Styles range from traditional Scottish ceilidhs to nightclubs.Glamis Castle, Perth and the Scone Palace are all within 30 minutes’ drive of the Royal Hotel. Dundee is 40 minutes away.
- Room very hot, even with heating turned off. Opening window made it periodically noisy when some for of ventilation or AC until outside powered on and off through the night. Poor night sleep as a consequence.
- The staircase to the superior rooms is delightful, as is the landing. The location was perfect both for the wedding and for the town. The staff were very obliging even when we were late for breakfast.
- The staff were lovely very friendly and helpful bedroom was clean, I. Did ask for disabled bedroom didn’t here anything phoned up and was told there wouldn’t be a problem,but my niece had to walk upstairs. The main part of the hotel was lovely the extension was badly decorated and rooms and hallways and carpeting need moderising asap but like I said food fantastic as were the staff,but next time would upgrade my room hoping for something better
- Great location, great price! Staff super friendly and helpful.
- The location on the High Street was excellent, the staff friendly and the full Scottish breakfast was very good. The room was spacious and simply decorated. The bathroom was small but had been recently refurbished.
The Angus Hotel
A warm welcome to The Angus Hotel, Blairgowrie’s premier leisure hotel and one of only 4 hotels in Perthshire with a modern, fully-equipped recreation club and indoor swimming pool.Relax and unwind in a very informal family-owned hotel, offering a delightful combination of professional service and comfort with a true concern for customer care and environmental standards.
- The room was clean, tidy, and had the facilities expected. It was a little small, but altogether ok. The restaurant was good. The hotel is in a pretty convenient location, with great parking.
- I liked that I was allocated a room in a quiet location, as I had requested and the freshly cooked breakfast the next morning. The Angus is also near several good pubs and restaurants. One of my favourites; The Sampan, Indian restaurant is just across the street from it. It is also convenient for walks by the river Ericht.
- Breakfast good ideal location for Dundee and st andrews
- great value for money with the bonus of a pool sauna and Jacuzzi which sure eased those muscles after a day skiing . Breakfast is gorgeous and plentiful .
- Location. Staff friendly. Good food and reasonable prices.
Meikleour Arms Hotel & Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Meikleour Arms Hotel & Restaurant offers accommodations in Meikleour. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Perth is 10 miles from Meikleour Arms Hotel & Restaurant, and Dundee is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 41 miles from Meikleour Arms Hotel & Restaurant.
Rooms as pictured on website. Very clean and comfortable. Aran Aromatics in bathroom.
Staff very helpfully and friendly . Value for money overall.
- Everything, room was fantastic, bed was the best I’ve ever slept in. Staff amazingly friendly and chatty. Nothing was too much trouble. Food was to die for. superb, superb, superb
- Wonderful and lovely room. Very clean. Wonderful and lovely staff. Great breakfast. Peaceful place.
- Well this was our 4th stay at this little gem of a hotel,so the question was…….Q.what did you like,A.everything, hence why we returned for our 4th visit.
- The hotel itself was fabulous menu and food presentation excellent… staff couldn’t do enough nothing was any trouble… location was blissfully peaceful and scenic
- Rooms as pictured on website. Very clean and comfortable. Aran Aromatics in bathroom.
Lands of Loyal hotel
One of our top picks in Alyth.The Lands of Loyal stands proudly at the foot of Loyal Hill, overlooking the picturesque town of Alyth, 2 golf courses, and the rolling farmland of the Vale of Strathmore.The grand hall is a masterpiece of Victorian architecture and is at the heart of this beautiful country-house hotel in the heart of Tayside. The restaurant is highly acclaimed and open every day for lunch and dinner. Area residents are also welcome.The Lands of Loyal Hotel is an excellent base for touring Perthshire and Angus. You can easily access the Glens and Cairngorm National Park by picking up the Cateran walking trail from the hotel. Visit the majestic castles and palaces at Glamis and Scone. Alyth is easy to reach and is 30 minutes from Perth and Dundee.
In fact, the croissants were very good, the staff was excellent,
and we were very comfortable.
- The moment we arrived and entered the main hall we new this was a very special place. The timeless decor and furnishings had such class and everything about the place the fabulous food, the lovely attentive staff, contributed to a wonderful break at Lands of Loyal.
- Extremely comfortable bed. Everything ultra clean. Very well furnished, spacious room. The style of the whole hotel is gorgeous, in period style. Beautiful old house, with interesting garden and a lovely view across the valley. Quiet. Extremely helpful staff.
- The photos on the website are nice, but do not even begin to do the hotel justice – it is absolutely gorgeous. The lovely hotel team made every effort possible for our stay to be as pleasant as can be. I’d recommend it to everyone!
- Phoned up to book dinner as a surprise. They were very accommodating.
- In fact, the croissants were very good, the staff was excellent,
Located in Alyth, 18 miles from Perth, Alyth Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You can play pool at the inn. Dundee is 15 miles from Alyth Hotel, and St. Andrews is 26 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The breakfast and the evening meals were excellent and the staff could not have been more helpful. I will definitely be going back to this hotel.
Staff were nice & friendly always happy to help
Evening meal was excellent
- Pillows were very hard but ever thing else was good. Food excellent
- Attended for Hogmany Party. Room, although bit dated, was clean spacious and very comfortable. Meal was excellent as was evening entertainment. Staff very friendly, cheerful and attentive made for good atmosphere. Breakfast was very good and no rush. Will certainly return some day.
- the room was very comfortable .the hotel staff were very accommodating,lovely hotel,couldn’t fault it.great location .
Belmont Arms Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Belmont Arms Hotel offers accommodations in Meigle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Perth is 16 miles from Belmont Arms Hotel, and Dundee is 10 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 44 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Bridge of Cally Hotel
Bridge of Cally Hotel is at the foothills of Glenshee, which is the gateway to the Scottish highlands. The Cateran walking trails are located by the side of the hotel and Glenshee ski center is a 20 minute drive away.A private bathroom and a TV are featured in all rooms at Bridge of Cally, and some have river views.Local whiskeys and real ales are served in the well-stocked bar, which also features a range of wines. Homemade shortbreads and scones are available in the restaurant, which has views of the river bank and an open fire. Light lunches and a full à la carte menu are provided daily.The Blairgowrie Golf Club is only 7.5 miles away, and Balmoral Castle can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- The staff were super nice and helpful. The room was clean. When I asked for a quite room this was provided.
- Hotel was fine, needed a lick of paint in places but generally absolutely fine. Very good value for a double room with breakfast and lovely staff.
- Very cosy, friendly staff, warm through out ,clean, lovely walks and easy to continue journey. Food delicious
Nice clean hotel
Cosy bar area with open fire
Very Good restaurant and food
- The bed was very comfortable. Had a great sleep. Breakfast was excellent!
Macdonald Arms Hotel
Macdonald Arms Hotel offers accommodations in Balbeggie. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Perth is 5 miles from Macdonald Arms Hotel, and Dundee is 14 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 35 miles away.
- Very friendly, had a chilled out feeling to It. Had it’s own unique style.
- The owners were really helpful and friendly. Breakfast was brilliant and freshly made. Comfortable traditional hotel.
- Reception was great. The Arms serve a hearty evening meal. Staff so friendly and helpful. The shower was excellent.
- The hotel was in a great location. We had a wedding at Fingask Castle and it was only a short drive away. The hotel recommended a local taxi firm to get us to the wedding. The breakfast was great and very fast. Owners were lovely and very helpful. We would definitely stay there again! 🙂
- Was a great Hotel. Comfy room and the staff are brilliant. Breakfast was first class and the owner even gave us a lift to our car as we had left it at a wedding venue and got a taxi back the previous night. If we are back in the area anytime this hotel will be where we stay.
Top Hotels In Rosemount Perthshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rosemount Perthshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rosemount Perthshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rosemount Perthshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!