10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roselle Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Roselle Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roselle Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roselle Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roselle Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roselle Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roselle Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roselle Illinois:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago West Roselle
Located in Roselle, 26 miles from Chicago, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago West Roselle features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aurora is 18 miles from Country Inn & Suites, and Schaumburg is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 11 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago West Roselle.
- Breakfast was excellent The staff was very friendly and accommodating! I will definitely be staying here again!!
- Nice and clean. Much better.than most Holiday Inns. Definetly recommend it.
- Staff was very nice, greeted us every time we saw someone. Room was clean and the temperature at arrival was great!
Location was perfect…for me, very close where I needed to be. Hotel wasn’t very busy the 2 midweek nights I stayed which left the pool wide open and not a lot of people fighting for the breakfast. Breakfast selection was excellent. “Fresh made” pancakes, turkey sausage, sausage gravy and biscuits, bacon, along with cereals, oatmeals, Greek and conventional yogurt…
The room was very clean and the beds (queen beds in my room) each had 4 pillows on them. The pillow cases are labeled (a classy little stitching) as soft or firm. While the firm pillows weren’t really firm, definitely more so than the soft pillows.
For entertainment, television selection was through DirecTv. Made finding channels outside of the locals very easy for me ti find what I wanted and a full array of HBO channels.
the shuttle to and from airport was very comfortable and helped as we had an infant travelling with us.
The van driver was a really friendly person.
Courtyard Chicago Bloomingdale
This Illinois hotel, located 8 miles from Cantigny Park, features an indoor pool and hot tub. Guest rooms at Courtyard Chicago Bloomingdale offer cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms provide seating areas and desks. They also include ironing facilities and coffee makers.An on-site restaurant serves breakfast, dinner and alcoholic beverages. Courtyard Bloomingdale offers guests a 24-hour Market and gym. It also has a business center and meeting room.Bloomingdale Courtyard is less than one mile from Stratford Mall and 6 miles from Wheaton College. It is 16 miles from Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
- Room was adequate. I had felt the Courtyard would be higher standard than say a Holiday in. I perceived it as more equal to a Hampton in or Holiday in. It was a good clean room with a good bathroom, everything we needed.
Bed & pillows were
Great! Clean & comfortable room.
- The king size bed was very comfortable. The room was very comfortable.
- Todo muy regular, no malo pero no excelente tampoco.
- Supersauber, große Zimmer, sehr bequeme Betten, freundliches Personal
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago-Carol Stream/Wheaton
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago-Carol Stream/Wheaton is located in Carol Stream in the region of Illinois, just 26 miles from Chicago. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Aurora is 14 miles from Holiday Inn Carol Stream/Wheaton, and Schaumburg is 9 miles from the property. Chicago O’Hare International Airport is 12 miles away.
- pool is nice and the rooms are great. Big enough for me to bring my 4 grandkids. The breakfast is a great value for me because the kids are free although the two oldest ones don’t like to order from the children’s menu even though the portions are well sized. Maybe one round to the buffet? as an option….
- The staff was very professional and it was super clean
- The location was great. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room very clean and restaurant on the property to grab something to it.
- I went there to have good night sleep and I did. My room was clean fresh and very quiet.staff was very nice and helpful.
- Bed was super comfortable and housekeeping was good
Holiday Inn Itasca – Woodfield Area
This Itasca hotel features an on-site restaurant, an indoor pool and atrium, and free in-room Wi-Fi. It offers a free shuttle service to local attractions within a 5 miles radius of the hotel.A flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view channels is included in each guest room at Holiday Inn Itasca Woodfield Area. A work desk and coffee-making facilities are provided.Guests can relax in the on-site sauna or work out in the fitness center. Air hockey and arcade games are in the game room.The Itasca Holiday Inn’s on-site restaurant, Kem’s Restaurant, serves contemporary cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Drinks are available in the evenings.Chicago city center is 26 miles from the Woodfield Area Itasca Holiday Inn. The Medinah Country Club is 3 miles away.
- I did like that there was a pool… but it was to cold! I like the free breakfast!! The employees serving there were amazing!
- We received what we expected, and that was nice. My sister and I took our parents to Hamilton, and we stayed one night in Itasca so we could take the Metra downtown and walk seven or eight blocks to the theater. The Holiday Inn was easy to check in and out of, the breakfast was really good, and it was close to local restaurants and to the Metra.
- The front desk people were very helpful and accommodating, the bartender on Sunday night was very nice as well.
- Close to restaurants and stores and enjoy relaxing in the jacuzzi and pool area
- Dinner at Kem’s Restaurant was very good – simple, but well prepared.
Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago / Bloomingdale
This hotel is in Bloomingdale, a 7-minute drive from Glendale Heights. It has an indoor pool, and offers spacious suites with free Wi-Fi and fully-equipped kitchens.Suites at the Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago / Bloomingdale have full-sized closets and a flat-screen TV. The kitchens include a microwave, refrigerator and a dishwasher. Some suites have a sofa bed.In the morning the Residence Inn serves a buffet breakfast with hot dishes. Complimentary coffee and a newspaper are available in the lobby.Guests can relax in the whirlpool, or visit the fitness center that includes cardio equipment. The Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago / Bloomingdale is located 30 miles from Chicago.
- The two bedroom suite with kitchen gave us the room we needed. The staff was friendly and helpful. Location is close to shopping and restaurants. Ample parking.
- Breakfast was great. Room was Very nice. Bed very comfortable
- The kids enjoyed the pool other that awesome, loved kitchenette
- The staff was very friendly and professional. They did an excellent job cleaning the room without moving my things around. After checking out I received a call that the house keeper found my tablet and turned it in, I was so surprised and thankful! I stayed at the westin and left a pair of brand new Liz Claiborne boots in the room, I called back for them and was told they were not turned in, that tells me that the maid kept them. So thank you for hiring excellent staff, they make you guys shine!
- The staff is very friendly from the front desk to the maids.
Hyatt House Chicago Schaumburg
One of our top picks in Schaumburg.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Hyatt House Chicago Schaumburg is located in Schaumburg in the region of Illinois.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Chicago is 25 miles from Hyatt House Chicago, and Aurora is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 9 miles from Hyatt House Chicago Schaumburg.
- The concept of the hotel is nice the room was nice.
- Nice pool with Hottub and sauna. Great clean room with full kitchen. Friendly customer service. A+
- The room was big and had everything you could possibly need.
There was construction in the main part of the building which had lingering construction dust in the air. You could smell it. There was no notice on the booking.com website.
Also the pool, which is one the main reasons we picked this hotel, had a broken locked door and was not available for use during our stay.
- The rooms were fully equipped with materials for cooking. Nice size room as well.
Hyatt Place Hoffman Estates
One of our best sellers in Hoffman Estates! Located in Hoffman Estates, 30 miles from Chicago, Hyatt Place Hoffman Estates features a fitness center and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Aurora is 23 miles from Hyatt Hoffman Estates, and Schaumburg is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 14 miles from Hyatt Place Hoffman Estates.
- The room was well laid out, a little different than most but certainly was well appointed with a generous couch. The bathroom sink and adjacent table surface was a nice touch, giving lots of room for overnight business travellers to gather and access all their stuff in one convenient location, especially as it was right beside the closet, making moving things onto hangars easy and convenient.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff. Breakfast was the best we have ever had at a hotel (cage free eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, donuts, toast, etc). Rooms were very spacious and very clean. Very much a great bang for your buck.
- Room was clean and comfortable. The property itself met our needs during our stay. Pool area was enjoyable. Staff was nice.
The room was modern, clean, spacious. The
bed was super comfy and shower was nice too.
We used the shuttle service which was great and
the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Its was very clean
It was very comfortable
Staff was real nice
Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream
Located only minutes from Wheaton College and a short drive from Interstate 355, this Carol Stream hotel features comfortable accommodations, complete with a variety of modern amenities and thoughtful conveniences.The Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream features spacious and versatile meeting rooms, complete with wireless internet access. Guests at the hotel can also enjoy the indoor swimming pool, spacious outdoor sun deck and free daily hot breakfast.A number of corporate offices, shopping centers, restaurants and movie theaters are located close to the hotel. The sites of downtown Chicago are also within driving distance, ideal for a day trip.
- Clean excellent breakfast very close to everything
- We were on a college tour with our granddaughter of Wheaton College, which was 10 minutes away.
- The facility was very clean and quiet and for our purposes it was in a great location. Staff was extremely professional and helpful and made our stay enjoyable.
- Room was large , furnished well and very home like!
- I liked getting cookies at check in late evening. Also great coffee anytime.
Hyatt Place Chicago/Itasca
Featuring an indoor pool and several on site dining options, this Itasca hotel is 30 minutes’ drive from the Chicago Loop. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A 42-inch flat-screen cable TV and sofa bed are provided in every room at Hyatt Place Chicago/Itasca. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area also has a coffee machine. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer.A daily hot breakfast with waffles, French toast, breakfast sandwiches, and more is served. Guests can purchase small meals from the Grab n’ Go station or beverages from the café.A fitness centre is offered at Chicago/Itasca Hyatt Place. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.O’Hare Airport is 5 miles away. Guests can visit Woodfield Mall via the property’s complimentary shuttle, which offers transportation to destinations within a 5 miles radius of the hotel.
- Really enjoyed the room size and the two night shift receptionist were very friendly and great with customer service. Very relaxing for me and my boyfriends 2 year anniversary thanks for a pleasant stay!
- I have been coming here for months now. I love staying there the setting in there and have always had a great time there
- Breakfast was wonderful. King bed was comefy but high.
- The bed was very comfy, I loved the shower. The room was nice, clean and spacious
- Convenient location. Great value. Very nice place to stay.
Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Schaumburg
Just off of Interstate 90, this Schaumburg hotel has free shuttle services within a 5 miles radius of the property. It features a 24-hour fitness center, an outdoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Every room at the Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Schaumburg is furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. The rooms are also equipped with cable TV and coffee facilities.The front desk and business center are available 24-hours a day at the hotel. Chicago Holiday Inn Express Schaumburg also features vending machines with drinks on site.Eggs, sausage and signature cinnamon rolls are served each morning as part of a complimentary hot breakfast.Chicago O’Hare International Airport is 16 miles away. Woodfield Mall, Ikea and the Schaumburg Convention Center are within 3 miles of this hotel.
- A lot of noise. Supper uncomfortable bed and pillows.
- We were only here for one night as a stop-over spot, but the hotel is really close to restaurants & only a couple miles from the Woodfield Mall. The room was clean, & the bed was comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast – especially the cinnamon rolls. No complaints here!
- I am a healthy eater so the breakfast options were amazing for me! Usually I do not eat hotel food because of the high calories. I was very happy to eat the veggie egg white omelette and turkey sausage. Thank you so much for making my eating habits feel at home!
Hated the spongy foam rubber/plastic Pillows!!
Enjoyed everything that was offered for breakfast.
Too bad we were not informed of the Tuesday evening beerand pizza party.We got back to our room too late for it.
WE WILL NO DOUBT STAY THERE AGAIN NEXT AUG.OR SEPT. TOO.
Tell room and handy cap parking were very accessable.
Did not like the kithen he lousy talking and laughing over the volume of the TV, during our President’s speek to the United Nations, while we had our breakfast.
- Staffs are very friendly and helping. Coffee and breakfast was excellent. Loved their pancakes. Room was clean and tidy. Toiletries given were good quality. Relaxing and enjoyable environment. Very calm ambience. Just loved every bit of the stay. I would highly recommend it for the house blend ☕️ coffee that made my every day fresh and energetic. 😊😊
Top Hotels In Roselle Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roselle Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roselle Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roselle Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!