10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rosebush – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosebush is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rosebush. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosebush. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosebush. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rosebush right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rosebush with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Rosebush.
10 Best Hotels In Rosebush:
Gellifawr Woodland Retreat
Located in Pontfaen, 21 miles from Tenby, Gellifawr Woodland Retreat features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.St. Davids is 20 miles from Gellifawr Woodland Retreat, and Carmarthen is 23 miles from the property.
- The staff and chef were super helpful. We had to stay an extra night due to our ferry being cancelled. Everyone was very helpful. Brian the chef came and had a chat with us and even did a main course as a starter for us.
- Had a self catering cottage and only thing we needed which wasn’t there was a tin opener. Only stayed one night but would happily return for a longer stay.
- Beautiful location. Superb staff – warm welcome, attentive, helpful, polite. Went out of their way to look after us. General quality of accommodation very good for the price (with one exception only – see note on shower room). Would highly recommend the venue.
- Location out in the wilds – excellent. Breakfast very good. Staff very friendly and helpful.
What a great place to stay. Ideal for our Job that was up the road from the Hotel. We had to leave early and they provided us with a fantastic breakfast. This was earlier than usual.
We ate in the restaurant. The food was just cooked to perfection.
The Golden Lion Hotel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. With an elegant restaurant, The Golden Lion Inn offers boutique bedrooms with free Wi-Fi and Welsh mineral water. The hotel is in Newport, in the heart of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.The luxury bedrooms feature crisp linens, Welsh woollen blankets and original artwork. Each has a flat-screen TV and a modern bathroom with quality toiletries, and Fairtrade tea/coffee is provided.Guests can enjoy a hearty cooked breakfast each morning, featuring award-winning meats, freshly baked bread and free range eggs. The intimate restaurant serves local seafood and Welsh steaks.Just a 15-minute drive from Fishguard Ferry Terminal, the family-run Golden Lion Inn is 2 miles from Newport Beach. There is free on-site parking, and Cardigan is a 15-minute drive away.
- Food and service in Restaurant both for breakfast and evening meal, excellent.
- All the staff were excellent. Couldn’t do enough for us. Breakfast was good, lovely fresh eggs cooked perfectly. Evening meal delicious. Need to book a table or you won’t get one!
- Breakfast was lovely and a prompt no waiting around no fuss,an excellent way to start your day
- Reasonable dinner but great breakfast and lunch the next day!
- Fantastic hospitality, great service! Lovely menu and food served to a high standard! Spacious rooms. Great shower.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Castle Inn is located in Newport, 24 miles from Tenby and 21 miles from St. Davids. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Carmarthen is 25 miles from Castle Inn, and Cardigan is 9 miles from the property.
- Exceptional Full Breakfast . Comfy Beds .Great Staff and a great room (No 1) newly decorated and comfortable . Thank you ,Tom and Staff for an excellent 2 night break . We did not use the restaurant due to prior arrangements.
- The food is delicious and the owners and staff are very helpful and friendly. Would recommend this lovely Inn. We’ve stayed a few times and will stay again in the future.
- Lovely place to stay – relaxed atmosphere, friendly owners, great breakfast. Perfect!
- Great place to stay, lovely people who run this establishment, good food, good choice of beers and wines very friendly and welcoming staff.
- Friendly comfortable pub, helpful staff and near to some nice walks. Excellent food and beer.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Llys Meddyg offers accommodations in Newport. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Tenby is 24 miles from Llys Meddyg, and St. Davids is 21 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, the hotel is spacious, beautifully put together, ideally located for walks, and the food is delicious. Our room was spacious, the bathroom palatial and pristine. All the public spaces are decked with interesting art and other decorative touches deftly done, featuring warming fires in the hearths. A lovely and well-loved hotel home from home. Check out the bespoke gins in the downstairs bar for an added delight.
- Lovely interior decoration that made for a very comfortable and enjoyable stay. The breakfast was delicious (perk of a great restaurant) and we also enjoyed a nice evening meal. The staff were very pleasant and accommodating and the location was great – a short walk to the nearest beach.
- Fabulous stay in wonderful Llys Meddeg. Always so comfortable, welcoming and such attention to detail. And the food! Mmmm mmmm!!
- The room and en suite were spacious, beautifully decorated and very comfortable. In room facilities were good. The bar and restaurant were cosy and welcoming.
- A perfect relaxing get away with lovely food and lots of gin
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Llwyngwair Manor offers accommodations in Newport, just 24 miles from Tenby. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. St. Davids is 22 miles from Llwyngwair Manor, and Carmarthen is 24 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Trewern Arms Hotel
One of our top picks in Newport.Trewern Arms Hotel offers accommodations in Newport. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Tenby is 25 miles from Trewern Arms Hotel, and St. Davids is 22 miles away.
- Great food! Staff were very friendly really made an effort to cater for everything 🙂
- All of it. Especially keeping the kitchen open for us as we were stuck in traffic
- Easy location, welcoming staff great bar and good food.
- The bed and pillows were top quality unlike many establishments we have stayed in.
- Roomy bedrooms. Enjoyable breakfast but would have preferred the toast to be more toasted and served in a toast rack
Nant-Y-Ffin Hotel is located in Llandissilio, just 13 miles from Tenby. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.St. Davids is 23 miles from Nant-Y-Ffin Hotel, and Carmarthen is 18 miles away.
- Very clean, excellent shower and breakfast. Homely staff and easy efficient process. Will always stay here when in Pembs
- The breakfast was very decent. Rooms are well maintained. The toiletries had only soap. Only minimum things were provided. Staff was very courteous. They provided extra blanket on demand.
- The room was simply basic and certainly not value for the price
Weather was freezing
But accommodation was warm and comfortable
- We stayed due to having a dinner at the venue. Staff were lovely. Food at the dinner really nice and the room and breakfast the following morning excellent.
The Wolfe Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Wolfe Inn offers accommodations in Treffgarne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Tenby is 19 miles from The Wolfe Inn, and St. Davids is 13 miles away.
- Good breakfast great coffee! Really friendly staff!
- The bar meal had was lovely and breakfast was outstandingly good. Staff soo friendly and chatty.
Comfortable, clean, relaxing overnight stop.
Welcoming, friendly and attentive hosts.
Extra large room and comfortable bed.
Good breakfast in the morning.
- Clean comfortable room, staff were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was excellent as was the evening meal we had. Absolutely no problems at all. Would definitely go back and my family who live local would use the restaurant again.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Seaview Hotel offers clean and comfortable budget accommodation and is located less than a mile from the Stena Line Ferry. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. Davids is 14 miles from Seaview Hotel, while Carmarthen is 30 miles from the property.
- ..well situated, large car park, great views, comfy bed, chef away so no evening meal, (was forewarned) Homemade soup was offered. Enjoyed a terrific breakfast! Staff helpful and friendly.
- The lady at the Reception desk was lovely and very helpful.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Plenty of off-street parking.Good breakfast.
- Staff were super friendly! The room was super comfortable and had great views! Oh the breakfast was super good too! Definitely recommend it! Just a short walk from the ferry!
– Comfy bed
– Exceptional Breakfast
– Friendly Staff
Fishguard Bay Hotel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Fishguard Bay Hotel is located in Fishguard, just 26 miles from Tenby. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. St. Davids is 14 miles from Fishguard Bay Hotel, and Carmarthen is 31 miles from the property.
- The hotel is a little dated. Food is very good, excellent breakfast. We only had a bar meal but this was very generous and tasty.
- bed was really comfortable.Setting was picturesque,shame not much to do unless you got in your car.Breakfast was good especially as you could help yourself to hot food.
- I simply wanted somewhere cheap to eat and sleep,nothing more.It provided this.
- Entering the hotel is like stepping back in time. Everything is a little old school but all the amenities are present and the staff is lovely. We had a huge room facing the bay which gave us lovely views.
- It was value for money, very near the Ferry and a visit from a lovely friendly black cat.very
Top Hotels In Rosebush Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rosebush to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rosebush but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rosebush. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!