10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rose Ash Devon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rose Ash Devon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rose Ash Devon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rose Ash Devon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rose Ash Devon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rose Ash Devon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rose Ash Devon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rose Ash Devon:
Located in South Molton, 24 miles from Exeter, Dawn’s Stumbles features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Barnstaple is 11 miles from Dawn’s Stumbles, and Ilfracombe is 18 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Mitre Inn
The Mitre Inn is located in Witheridge, just 15 miles from Exeter. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Taunton is 27 miles from The Mitre Inn, and Exmouth is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 18 miles from The Mitre Inn.
- The hosts, Andy and Barbara were lovely, very welcoming. The room was large comfortable and spotlessly clean. Food in the pub was wonderful, and the included breakfast fantastic! Nothing was too much trouble.
- Good old English Inn with atmosphere with nice friendly staff, and local people. Recommend stake and ale pie with large lumps of stake and nice thick gravy, with chips that tasted like roast potato’s. Actually was able to have a good nights sleep in comfortable bed and quiet room.
- Lovely old Inn, full of interesting collectable. Superb food. Very pleasant and amenable owners.
- Friendly, professional staff and landlord, could not find fault at all, excellent accommodation and food to good to be true.
- staff are absolutely amazing and the breakfast included and food served in the bar is fantastic.
The George Hotel is located in South Molton, just 24 miles from Exeter. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is featured.Barnstaple is 11 miles from The George Hotel, and Ilfracombe is 18 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Very clean throughout the hotel, comfy bed,,big very white fluffy towels,brilliant shower, excellent breakfast choice, very friendly staff and mine host Mark excellent. Very accommodating with my arrival time and a great host in the bar. Try Exmoor Gin, lovely.
- Spacious room, décor well kept and classically tasteful in bedroom and bathroom, large bed and plenty of pillows, good supply of teas/coffee, shower roomy and powerful (but not the bath that was requested in the booking). Good size breakfast, endless supply of coffee and tea. Good parking at back of hotel.
- After a very warm welcome at reception it was a pleasure to get to the room which had clearly been recently re-decorated, very impressive in size with separate modern bath/shower, also nice a peaceful. Breakfast was most enjoyable offering a good selection from cereals to full English.
- We booked a small double but it was much bigger than we expected. There was a massive comfortable bed. A huge shower in the bathroom. The toiletries provided were lovely. The room was beautifully furnished. Service was excellent and free parking very handy. Breakfast was lovely and very generous. We very much enjoyed our stay and would definitely return.
- This hotel was a joy to stay at from start to finish. Mark was there to welcome me on arrival and explained clearly regarding breakfast timing and wifi access. The room I stayed in had been newly refurbished and was clean, bright and extremely comfortable. The shower was brilliant, the equivalent to a power shower. All the little touches in the room were much appreciated.
The Castle Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The Castle Inn offers accommodations in South Molton, just 23 miles from Exeter. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Barnstaple is 11 miles from The Castle Inn, and Ilfracombe is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 26 miles from The Castle Inn.
- The hotel was excellent but if I wrote that I had referred to my wife, as my “PARTNER” she would sack me!!!
- The staff here were lovely and made you feel very welcome. We had dinner the night before and it was very good value for money. We will definitely stay here again next time we are in the area!
- Room was very comfortable. Wished we had stayed to enjoy the evening pub life…pub is closed on Monday evening. Enjoyed the friendliness of the small village.
Lovely little Pub / B & B, staff were super friendly and helpful.
Room was wonderful, super-comfy bed and practical bathroom.
Evening meal in the pub was excellent and breakfast was superb.
- Very welcoming hosts. Lovely, well-appointed room. Delicious breakfast. Nothing too much trouble. All you could ask for!
The Poltimore Inn
Located in North Molton, 26 miles from Exeter, The Poltimore Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play darts at this inn, and the area is popular for hiking. Taunton is 31 miles from The Poltimore Inn, and Barnstaple is 11 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 28 miles away.
- Absolutely lovely staff. Warm and friendly atmosphere in the bar. Clean, comfortable room. Breakfast with a view
- A very spacious room goid sized tele and new power shower and a lovely fried breakfast
- Staff were amazing and helped us with gettting to our shoot the next day great food and great chat in the pub
- Very friendly and very busy village pub with a good atmosphere. Nicely appointed room.
- Everyone was so friendly and helpful, food was excellent and very nice and relaxed atmosphere.
The Black Dog Inn
The Black Dog Inn is located in Crediton, 30 miles from Torquay and 13 miles from Exeter. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Tavistock is 30 miles from The Black Dog Inn, and Taunton is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 16 miles from The Black Dog Inn.
- Couldn’t do enough for me during my stay. Very accomodating and friendly family business. The meal served in the evening was so big, i couldn’t get near to finishing. Breakfast was lovely too. Thank you!
- We stayed at the Black Dog whilst walking the Two Moors Way. The landlord and his wife were excellent hosts, the food was delicious and the beer first class. The room we stayed in was large and cosy with a very comfortable bed and a lovely bathroom. A perfect pub =)
- From the moment we arrived the owner David made us feel so welcome, nothing was too much trouble. The food was great, the room was great, very comfortable and the bed massive, a queen size. I could not have asked for anything more,
- It was all excellent regarding the stay, evening meal was superb, beer in good condition, real fire and breakfast was particularly good – I didnt eat again until that evening. I would recommend this pub for B&B stays, great value for money. I would stay here again if in the area.
We were made to feel very welcome by the owners.
Evening meal was excellent with a wide choice of menu.
The en suite room was very comfortable
Tarr Farm Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Tarr Farm Inn offers accommodations in Liscombe, just 25 miles from Exeter. The inn has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Taunton is 23 miles from Tarr Farm Inn, and Barnstaple is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Immaculate and comfortable accommodation, lovely bath! Really nice touches to the room, organic products and they even put some treats out for my dog! Breakfast was the best I have ever had, the bread and sausage especially! The location is out of this world 🙂
Lovely rooms with lots of little extras, really comfy.
Really friendly staff.
Room was lovely. Shower excellent.
Good in the restaurant excellent, more fine dining than pub food but still served in a relaxed and comfortable environment. All staff we met were helpful, polite and knowledgeable about the area, menu, wines etc. Excellent stay thank you
- Fantastic location, lovely old inn with great atmosphere. Food was really good and the staff were excellent – always available, friendly, helpful and smiling. Service at meals was perfect – friendly, efficient and never intrusive.
- Beautiful location peace and quiet excellent food and friendly staff
The Portsmouth Arms Hotel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, The Portsmouth Arms Hotel is located in High Bickington, just 24 miles from Exeter. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You can play darts at this inn, and the area is popular for hiking. Tavistock is 29 miles from The Portsmouth Arms Hotel, and Barnstaple is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 28 miles from The Portsmouth Arms Hotel.
- Landlord and landlady were very friendly and helpful as were the locals. We asked for decaf tea and coffee in the room when we booked and this was supplied, thank you
- beautiful warm cottage with all amenities i needed
- The staff were fantastic, so accommodating and relaxed.
- My dad stayed here and said the staff we very friendly
- I was very fortunate to be given an upgrade and stayed in one of the cottages. I was informed of everything I needed to know, and the cottage was a comfortable and quiet environment to work in. Comfortable bed, facilities were very good and I enjoyed the curry I had in the restaurant on my second evening. I would definitely stay again if/when in the area. Recommend strongly.
Located in Umberleigh Bridge, 24 miles from Exeter, Northcote Manor features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Tavistock is 29 miles from Northcote Manor, and Barnstaple is 10 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 28 miles from the property.
Staff extremely friendly and helpful.
Evening meal was delicious
- The setting is fantastically tranquil with beautiful views. The Hotel has great charm, the bed was super comfy and the food delicious. Staff also need a special attention as genuinely friendly and keen to help.
- Lovely setting, relaxing and quiet location. Brought our dogs and enjoyed walking in the grounds and woodland area. Friendly, helpful staff. Will return!
- The fact that they turned the bed at night. It felt so special.
- The staff were wonderful, smart, friendly and very obliging. The meals were good and pleasantly served
- Staff extremely friendly and helpful.
The Royal Oak Inn
One of our top picks in Winsford.Located in Winsford, 31 miles from Cardiff, The Royal Oak Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.Exeter is 26 miles from The Royal Oak Inn, and Weston-super-Mare is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 22 miles from The Royal Oak Inn.
- Hotel is in a beautiful location in the heart of an Exmoor village. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The food and beer is the bar were good with a lovely open fire.
- Great stay fantastic location and old English inn, missed the roast dinner Sunday lunchtime and prepared one as an extra on the Sunday night as a one off for me can’t get better service than that ! Don’t tell anyone else though !!
- Good food and prompt service. Beautiful pub and location.
- Set in an idyllic location this property is operated in an exemplary manner by all who work here. Standards are very high and everything is immaculate. A great room with everything we wanted and lovely food cooked to order. We would definitely stay here again.
- Room was beyond anything we’ve stayed in before, both in terms of comfort and facilities. Staff were extremely friendly and quick to ensure we were being looked after. Food quality was excellent.
Top Hotels In Rose Ash Devon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rose Ash Devon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rose Ash Devon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rose Ash Devon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!