10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rosbras Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosbras Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rosbras Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosbras Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosbras Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rosbras Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rosbras Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rosbras Brittany:
La Chaumière Roz-Aven
Rooms at the Roz-Aven Chaumiere is equipped with a flat-screen TV and satellite channels. They each have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s bar and tea room, which offers a range of drinks and pastries.
- A beautiful view of the river with its extreme tidal movement from our window. The best breakfast for our entire 4 week holiday, both in presentation and taste. So many delicious things to choose from. An easy walk into the very picturesque town of Pont Aven. The staff were friendly and welcoming. We would definitely stay again if the opportunity arose.
- It’s a charming pub type hotel, very picturesque in a lovely small town. Breakfast is healthy and different.
- Excellent location, lovely view of the river from our room.
- The breakfast was exceptional, very good that is and unusual. Every table receives a tray with masses of individual dishes, more than any normal person can eat, with much that was either local produce or actually home made. Was perfect for us. I’ve never seen anything like it in all my travels. Pastries and bread were also high quality. Service very friendly.
- unworthy of its three stars, a clean well kept place. the owners, however, are deeply unsuited to the job. whether shy or unhappy, they seemed especially unwelcoming. i departed a day early.
Hôtel Du Port Et De L’aven
Guest rooms at the Hôtel Du Port et De L’aven are divided between 2 buildings. The Hotel de Port has some rooms that overlook the port, and the others are at the Hotel De L’aven, which is located in the same street and features a private garden. They each have a flat-screen TV, private bathroom and some offer sea views.The restaurant features a terrace which overlooks the port. Traditional cuisine is prepared with local produce. The hotel offers guests a dinner option, available upon reservation.This is a great place to stay for exploring the surrounding coastal paths and the hiking trail 34. There is also a sailing school on the beach. This family-run hotel is open from April to September.
- Port Aven is a small, peaceful seafront hamlet with a easy access to the beach and coast path
- This hotel provided one of the highlights of 4 weeks in France and Spain. The room and view were outstanding and the owners friendly and helpful. The restaurant is excellent and the owner chef has a great touch with food. She is to be congratulated. Breakfasts were great and the location of this hotel can not be bettered. It is so quite at nights that you can here the owls !
- The view from the restaurant and terrace of the sunlight on the sea and boats had a quiet magic that was entrancing
- Quiet, comfortable and clean with welcoming staff and good breakfasts close to an exquisite harbour and gorgeous sandy beach featuring a great inexpensive restaurant. In a good location for Pont Aven and Concarneux.
The location, it was just perfect, and the beach restaurant was excellent.
Our room had good view and was clean and comfortable.
Sorry we only booked one night but I’m sure we will be back again.
A view of the sea or the garden is a standard facility in the rooms at Manoir Dalmore. All rooms also feature an LCD TV and free WiFi internet access. A DVD player is also available upon request.Dalmore serves a continental breakfast every morning. Guests can also relax with a drink in the spacious bar before sampling cuisine made from local produce in the restaurant.Free private parking is offered on site and guests can drive the 9.3 miles to Concarneau’s fishing museum. Other attractions include the Rospico Botanical Gardens, which are just 1.2 miles from the hotel.
- The location of the Manoir was the most beautiful of our trip. Absolutely perfect for a romantic getaway. Just make sure you reserve one of the rooms upstairs with the view of the sea and you will have a unforgettable experience.
- Amazing location, lovely hotel in a beautiful building. Warm and welcoming in every sense. The restaurant was delightful and the food was of a very high standard.
- Interesting and attractive building. If it was in England you would say pure Arts and Crafts. Short walk through pretty garden to sandy uncrowded beach. Staff friendly and helpful. Convenient for walking parts of the beautiful coastal path.
- Superb breakfast compared wityh most French breakfasts. Delicious bread, organic eggs and a range of delicious jams, ham, cheese, yoghurts. Something for everyone. Very friendly staff. This hotel is espeically eco minded and you are expect to sort your waste (easy), watch the electyricity and water etc, but we should be doing that anyway. Exceptionally comfy beds. However, the architecture of this beautiful 10 bedroom hotel is exceptional. A rare experience and with the absolutely beautiful views and proximity to a lovely little sheltered beach it is a perfect stop for a few very relaxing days. Incredibly relaxing.
- Despite the rain and wind our stay was very enjoyable. A short walk from the beach the hotel is very well situated. Food is excellent and service attentive.
Hotel Les Mimosas
At the hotel, all rooms include a desk. Hotel Les Mimosas provides some rooms that feature a terrace, and all rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Guest rooms have a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Lorient is 19 miles from Hotel Les Mimosas, while Quimper is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 52 miles from the hotel.
- Charming people who were anxious that we should be comfortable and that we would have everything we needed. Room had terrace overlooking river and being on the terrace was just superb. Food was really good, both dinner and breakfast. Lift to the room and bedroom was decorated really nicely.
- Fabulous stay . Beautiful location, positively gorgeous staff both in the restaurant and the hotel . The Valentine menu was second to none and incredibly good value for money. We shall be back !
The breakfast was quite good.
The cafe was nicely situated, nice view.
The rooms are nice. The room we stayed had 3 windows with very beautiful views.
- the staff, the location and the property were excellent
- The stunning views of Pont-Aven from our bedroom window, the relaxed but friendly welcome from the staff, the comfort and quiet of our bedroom.
Le Domaine de Pont Aven Art Gallery Resort
Free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV are standard equipment in all rooms and apartments at Le Domaine de Pont Aven Art Gallery Resort. Each has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.A buffet breakfast is available daily and can be taken outdoors in warmer weather. The air-conditioned brasserie proudly displays the works of local artists. Guests can also relax in the bar and reception area, which opens onto the 100m² terrace.
- The property was way better than on the photographs. We stayed in a two-story townhouse with two bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The kitchen and bathrooms were spotless. The kitchen was well-equipped with everything you might need. The furniture and decoration was very nice and modern. Linens, towels were of a great quality. The property was very secure and well-maintained. Very close to the city center. Convenient and secure parking.
- Beautiful location with garden and easy access on foot to the center of Pont-Aven. Modern interior design and spacious rooms for a comfortable stay. Pet friendly!
- Staff at check in were very friendly and welcoming. Providing a cleaning pack was a great idea
- Comfortable and big room, good breakfast, walking distance to the city, comfortable parking place
- It’s just a nice place to stay 🙂 In one of the prettiest little towns in Brittany 🙂
Les Ajoncs D’or
Many famous painters lived in Pont-Aven, including Paul Gauguin. That is why all rooms have been renovated in the spirits on these artists.Les Ajoncs D’or’s restaurant serves daily buffet breakfast and regional cuisine, with seafood. You can also relax and have a drink on the outdoor terrace.Take a walk along the Aven River, or to the Bois d’Amour, which inspired so many painters. The hotel is also located right next to the city’s fine arts museum, where you can discover the Pont-Aven school. Other nearby activities include fishing, cycling and horse riding.Brest Airport is an hour’s drive away and Nantes Airport is a 2-hour drive from the property.
- A traditional hotel, at the very heart of this beautiful town. Our room with its large windows looked out onto the square. Tasteful furnishings and a good sized bathroom all went to make this a really pleasant place to stay. The staff were very welcoming and loved our dogs. On top of that, the hotel restaurant was really excellent and not over-priced for the quality of the food. Would really recommend this hotel – and do eat here.
- the location was fantastic, in the center of town right next to the museum, the staff was friendly and accommodating and went out of their way to help us wth everything we needed .. i would highly recommend this hotel without reservation ..
- Great location, a lot of athmosphere (Gauguin lived in this hotel for months) and the restaurant is simply wonderful.
- Location, on square in centre of village. Excellent breakfast. Lovely village with pleasant pub to eat in if restaurant is closed, including Sundays.
- A very relaxing venue with a warm welcome, excellent cuisine and very good service.
Les Chambres de Rosmadec
Each room is equipped with a TV and has a classic décor. A bathtub is fitted in each of the private bathrooms.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning.Moulin de Rosmadec is accessible via the N165 motorway. Quimperlé is 10.6 miles away.
- Perfect location with friendly staff. Great ambience. lovely view of the river. Parking was easy because we were on a motorbike 🙂
- delightful new owner ( of 1 week) room was clean and spacious
- Lovely location just at the river bank, very beautiful old mill site. Parking. Very clean and tidy.
- Excellent location. Large spacious room. Comfortable. Everyone was really friendly.
- Excellent location in the centre of the town and alongside the picturesque stream and old mills. A beautiful outlook from our window. Big comfortable be$ in a really good size room. Good heating.
Relais du Silence Ar Men Du
Located on a heritage-listed site in Nevez, Ar Men Du is less than an hour from many popular locations in South Brittany. The hotel offers grounds, private parking and a shuttle service to the airport and train station upon request.In the restaurant with panoramic sea views you can enjoy the cuisine of Breton chef, Patrick Le Guen. Captivating views can be enjoyed from all parts of the hotel, including the bar with its terrace facing the sea.
- The food. The ambience. The staff. The location.
- Location marvellous. View from room fantastic over the bay. Very friendly atmosphere.
- The isolated location of the hotel facing the sea is great for those who love to be away from it all, however, if the hotel’s restaurant is fully booked or closed, than there are no other options nearby and you need to take a car. It would be great if the hotel could propose cold snacks like a cheese board for example that can easily be prepared by the bar staff, allowing hotel guests to have something small to eat while having a drink.
View on the ocean from the room only if you stand up!
Clean bathroom, but very small.
Adjacent room might be noisy.
- The food is excellent, it is always of a very high standard. We love all the little extras that arrive between courses.
Domaine De Kerstinec/Kerland
Each of the uniquely decorated guest rooms has a private bathroom, soundproofing, heating and a TV.Domaine de Kerstinec/Kerland offers a daily breakfast and the restaurant serves regional specialities using seafood from the local area.There are coastal trails just 1,300 feet from the residence and beaches are a 5-minute drive away. Free on-site parking is available for guests exploring the Finistere area by car.
- Clean and comfortable. Very nice staff and good food. Perfect location.
Outlook, and accessability to lovely countryside and Coast.
Restaurant very Good, but pricey !
- le site est exceptionnel, l’ambiance feutrée et apaisante
- Les croissants étaient surgelés, le diner très cher pour en entrée des crêpes fourrées sans rien dedans quasiment et un verre de vin ridicule. personnel de table sans sens de l’accueil
- La vue, voir photos , le restaurant, le petit déjeuner , la situation
Manoir De Kertalg
Manoir de Kertalg features elegant rooms offering all the facilities you may dream of. They are spacious and each room has a personality of its own. They are decorated with warm and bright colors and some rooms offer a four-poster bed.During your stay, enjoy the beach and the golf courses. The surroundings offer many recreational activities such as biking, sailing, horseback riding.
- We were able to upgrade to one of the larger rooms from the one we booked on-line. Our large room was very comfortable and elegantly furnished in a traditional style. The hotel is located on an estate, overlooking a grand country house and beautiful, spacious, well-kept grounds. The staff, especially the manager and co-owner, Brann, were very friendly and helpful. Our room and the hotel were impreccably clean. All in all it was a five star experience; we loved our stay there, the charming area and simple but delicious food in the nearby restaurants Brann recommended. We were quite sad to leave.
- Absolutely beautiful place we will be coming back. The host and staff were so helpful and friendly
Really really helpful staff in sorting out a problem.
- Location, location, location! Wonderful boutique hotel. The owners are very friendly and helped us map out for the us where to go to discover the island. Home made breakfast every day… We could walk from the hotel to many restaurants and little shop in town and stroll for a nice walk after dinner….
- The attention to detail. The caring consideration of the staff, particularly the owner.
Top Hotels In Rosbras Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rosbras Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rosbras Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rosbras Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!