10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rosay-sur-Lieure Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosay-sur-Lieure Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rosay-sur-Lieure Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosay-sur-Lieure Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosay-sur-Lieure Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rosay-sur-Lieure Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rosay-sur-Lieure Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rosay-sur-lieure Upper Normandy:
Les Lions De Beauclerc
There are 6 bedrooms, each decorated in a different style using antique furniture. All have their own high-quality bathroom.In the Lions de Beauclerc restaurant you will find delicious food prepared with fresh local ingredients served in a charming, cozy atmosphere. Choose from sweet or savory pancakes or a choice of daily specials. There are 2 dining rooms with a total capacity of 75, both of which can be booked for private parties; the staff is happy to create a special menu to suite your taste and budget.Next to the restaurant you will find an antiques shop, which offers a select choice of jewelry, silver, porcelain, clocks, paintings and 17th, 18th and 19th century furniture. While rarity and authenticity are both priorities, the quality and intrinsic beauty of each piece is paramount.
Like staying in old places with character, since I travel frequently for business. Business hotels are OK, but they tend to lack emotion.
The staff were very conscious we would arrive late and even called to check we were on our way and give details on how to arrive and access the room.
The town is pretty, the hotel is right in the center.
- Friendly, nice corner room looking down the street and garden to have dinner in.
- Large room ( with additional 2 single beds) , antique furnishings, very good bathroom. Good location in a small lovely village.
- The breakfast staff (Moroccan French lady) was fantastic. The hotel receptionist were very accommodating.
- Charming building in a charming village. Very efficient friendly staff. Top quality restaurants nearby.
- Like staying in old places with character, since I travel frequently for business. Business hotels are OK, but they tend to lack emotion.
Hôtel La Licorne & Spa
Dating back to 1610, the Licorne offers comfortable rooms with satellite TV, a bath and free Wi-Fi access available in each.The Hôtel La Licorne & Spa is located near the largest beechwood forest in Europe and guests can enjoy hiking and cycling in the surrounding countryside. A private car park is at your disposal.Le Spa Nux la Licorne offers 4 health and beauty rooms, a hammam, sauna and a fitness room. There is also the opportunity to enjoy fishing and horse riding nearby.The Licorne’s restaurant, decorated in an Empire-style, serves regionally inspired gastronomic cuisine, prepared by its Michelin-starred chef using fresh produce. Prior reservation is highly recommended. Guests can chose from a wide selection of wines at the hotel bar.
- Fantastic weekend break, very friendly and helpful staff. Dinner and breakfast outstanding on both days.
- Huge room that was perfect for us as we had our dog – might have been disappointing of you were expecting 4 star luxury
Good choice at breakfast, and ability to charge up my electric car at no charge.
Dining room excellent and food very original and delicious. I used to stay here a lot in the 1980’s so it was good to return and see the changes and improvements
- Location just in the centre of wonderfull village, nice looking room and interior
- The hotel, which has character, is in a lovely village. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The swimming pool is really nice (too bad it closed already at 7 pm). Free parking is appreciated. All in all our stay was pleasant enough
Au Relais de La Lieure
At the hotel, rooms include a desk. Guest rooms feature a closet.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Rouen is 16 miles from Au Relais de La Lieure, while Beauvais is 31 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 32 miles from the property.
Welcoming property, with plenty of parking, good sized rooms and access to garden and restaurant.
WIFI good. Restaurant was of a reasonable quality, but a limited choice.
Lovely rural and quiet location. Lovely meal from a choice of set menus starting at €19.
Well equipped room.
- The facilities were excellent, unlike some of the reviews, I could not find any faults with the place
Freshly prepared meals available.
Very pleasant host.
- Clean and fresh room.. awesome scenery in the town. Quiet and peaceful
- Welcoming property, with plenty of parking, good sized rooms and access to garden and restaurant.
Hotel Du Grand Cerf & Spa
The spacious guest rooms feature exposed beams and large windows. They are equipped with a modern bathroom, heating and Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel restaurant offers a range of set price menus, serving traditional French cuisine made with fresh products. The dining room opens onto a medieval hall.Free private parking is available for guests exploring the Upper Normandy region by car. Rouen is 21.7 miles away.
- Beautiful location and property with lovely character. friendly and helpful staff. Lovely spa witf great facilities
- The location was excellent, couldn’t be better. We needed to check out extra early to catch our flight and the staff brought us a bag of fruit and busicuts each and provided coffee cups, coffee and a kettle to enable us to have something before we left. As we did not get to take advantage of the breakfast included.
- The hotel is beautifully restored, however, our room was quite small and up two flights of stairs. There was no offer to help with our bags. The spa was lovely and the staff there excellent. We ate a the restaurant for a sister hotel which was quite good. Lyons-la-Foret is a beautiful little town.
- Acces libre au spa. Village magnifique.Excellent petit dejeuner
- Mooi, rustig dorpje maar toch niet verlaten. Er heerst een toffe ambiance. Voldoende te bezichtigen in de nabije buurt, een bijzonder mooie streek. Het hotel was aangenaam, we zouden meteen terug gaan.
Relais du Silence Château du Landel
Guest rooms are refined and individually decorated. They combine traditional charm with modern facilities, including satellite TV and a private bathroom. They provide an elegant living space for your stay.Start the day with the tasty continental breakfast. Enjoy a meal in the hotel’s restaurant, which serves traditional dishes prepared with fresh, local ingredients. Choose between a set menu or à la carte. A children’s menu is also available.During your stay make the most of the many activities on offer. Visit quaint local villages, explore the forest and discover museums and chateaux. You will also find golf, horse riding and beautiful gardens nearby.The free private parking on-site is convenient for guests wishing to explore the area by car.
- We liked everything – the host was warm and welcoming and professional. The Chateau was beautifully maintained and very clean the food was amazing.
I have stayed here at least 4 times and always had the same Twin bed room. the bathroom is very nice with good water pressure and a handheld shower lead on the bath. I normally use this chateau as a journey break when traveling home from the Le mans 24 hr race. You can hear a pin drop in the beautiful setting. The chateau also has a nice restaurant, so you can get a nice meal on a Sunday evening.
I look forward to staying there again.
- A gem of a hotel. Lovely setting deep in the countryside very peaceful. The dinner was excellent and good value. Breakfast again was good. The staff extremely helpful. We will certainly return.
- Staying in a French chateau in such beautiful surroundings was wonderful
- Nothing did not compare with other Best Weston’s we have stayed at staff very scruffy.
Chateau-Hotel De Belmesnil
Soon to be officially recognised as a 4-star hotel, the Chateau-Hotel De Belmesnil has managed to retain its original charm and grandeur while offering contemporary interiors fitted with contemporary amenities.From characterful and luxurious accommodation to elegantly appointed seminar rooms, the Chateau’s useful services and warm welcome contribute to a comfortable home-from-home feeling.
- Nice atmosphere. Big value for money. Excellent bike ride in the neighborhood.
- Prachtige locatie, fantastische service, uitstekend kasteel hotel.
acceuil INCROYABLE ! le chateau pour nous seuls cette nuit là
superbe a ne pas rater!
- Tout est vraiment à la hauteur de nos attentes, le cadre exceptionnel, l’accueil, la beauté du lieu extérieur et intérieur, la salle à petit déjeuner, la chambre, nous avons été ravis de notre passage.
- Lage + Tipps sowie Hilfsbereitschaft der Rezeption.
Les 3 Falaises
Guest rooms at Les 3 Falaises have a private bathroom and wooden floors. Some rooms have WiFi access.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room or in the comfort of guest rooms. The Les 3 Falaises restaurant can also prepare evening meals if you reserve 7 days in advance.Les 3 Falaises provides free private parking and a bicycle hire service. It is easily accessibly by the A13/ E05 motorway, which provides direct access to Paris.
- this was once a very nice place. the rooms were lovely but all else was run down.
Beers in the garden after a long day of ferry crossing and driving.
Very good meal provided at the hotel.
Parking was secure and adjacent to our rooms.
30 mins drive to Giverny and Monet’s house and garden.
Les Andelys very attractive area.
Ideal for a one night stop.
Welcoming and helpful staff, the room was big and well decorated. It is a beautiful and quiet hotel.
Our bathroom wet room was terrific, even if waiting for hot water took several minutes.
Access to the river for walks is good: just a pity that vegetation and trees made what could also have a good view from the river facing rooms.
Campanile Rouen Est – Franqueville Saint Pierre
Each room at Campanile Rouen Est – Franqueville Saint Pierre provides tea and coffee making facilities and satellite TV. A private bathroom with a bath or a shower is also available.Guests can have breakfast every morning at Campanile Rouen Est – Franqueville Saint Pierre. They can also enjoy local cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant.This hotel is 4.5 miles from Rouen Cathedral and Rouen-Vallée de Seine Airport is an 8-minute drive away.
- Ok, clean, cheapish. Secure parking , restaurant in site
- The location for an overnight when traveling with a car. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.
Food in the restaurant was excellent and very good service.
We have stayed here many times and always enjoyed our visit.
– helpful hotel personal
– clean room
– tea and coffee at your disposal
- Simple clean rooms, friendly helpful hosts and staff. Oh and good hot powerful showers
La Chaîne D’or
Each of the guest rooms is decorated with antique furnishings and has views of the grounds, the church or the Seine River. Free Wi-Fi internet access in available throughout the hotel.Guests of La Chaine D’Or can dine in the hotel’s restaurant for lunch or dinner and enjoy a range of gourmet dishes and fine wines.The famous Chateau Gaillard, the former stronghold of Richard the Lionheart, is just a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Free on-site private parking is available for guests exploring the Normandy region by car.
- Room was delightful, good size – with suit of armour at the entrance! View of the River Seine from the bedroom was stunning. Very peaceful. Dinner on the terrace overlooking the river was nice with the fish course delicious and beautifully presented. Post dinner walk along the river in the evening light and the full moon shining on the Seine and into the bedroom was a lovely bonus.
- Stunning location and interesting building. Great terrace overlooking the Seine.
- Location and facility for disabled ( one room only)
- We rented two rooms. Our son had a nominal view, but the facing of his room allowed a nice breeze to flow into it. Our room faced the river. It was a beautiful view, with many swans (we counted 8) and ducks.
- our welcome from the owner was wonderful and the hotel was in an absolutely beautiful, tranquil location by the river.
Hotel Le Saint Aubin
Each of the guest rooms has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. All of the rooms have a simple décor and they are serviced by a lift.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at Hotel Le Saint Aubin, and it can be delivered to your room upon request. You can enjoy traditional French dishes in the restaurant, open Monday to Thursday.Private parking is free at this hotel and you can visit the 12th-century Saint-Hildevert Church, 1.6 miles away. Exit 14 on the A16 motorway is 21.1 miles away.
- Room was very comfortable and spacious. The hotel has a quiet location.
- The storage facilities for the bikes were good. Rooms were functional and bed comfortable.
- Clean. Accommodating towards cyclists. For price, good sized room.
- Hotel caters for cyclists, with dedicated store room and racks. The hotel is convenient for the route Dieppe to Paris. Nice breakfast,
- We stopped of here on our cycle from Dieppe to Paris, it has good storage for our bikes the breakfast was addiquate, small couisants, boiled eggs ham cheese etc. It gave us a good start in the morning. The rooms were very comfortable, very clean with great shower with lashings of hot water. The hotel was quiet and is set back off the road. Staff were help and I would stay there again.
Top Hotels In Rosay-sur-lieure Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rosay-sur-Lieure Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rosay-sur-Lieure Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rosay-sur-Lieure Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!