10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rosamel Nord-pas-de-calais:
Kyriad Le Touquet – Etaples
Kyriad Le Touquet Etaples features comfortable rooms with modern facilities, including Wi-Fi access.The hotel has a restaurant serving traditional cuisine and offering a view of Canche Bay.
- It was OK and we’ll located. Breakfast was good
- Everything was excellent. The lovely manager who makes everyone feel welcome including the spaniels. Great food good room. Will be back. Was our 2nd visit
- It was functional and ideally located for A16. Staff helpful and friendly
- The staff were beyond helpful and friendly. We chose to have dinner here to avoid a walk into town. We expected a standard dinner hotel but were blown away with the quality. We had one of the best dinners we have ever had in a hotel anywhere. It was Michelin standard.
- comfortable bed, very clean bathroom Very good evening meal
The hotel is ideal for a relaxing weekend or a stopover in the area. Guestrooms are well-equipped to provide a functional living space. Internet access is available in all of the rooms and is free of charge.A continental breakfast is served in the dining room each morning.Escal Hotel is located just 5 minutes from Le Touquet where guests will find a Thalassotherapy centre, a casino, golf and other outdoor activities. Also, 10 minutes further is the historic city of Montreuil, the beaches of Stella and Berck sur Mer.
- The room was a bit on the small side but it did not matter as I was only there for a night.Would have been a bit tight if I were not alone. A great breakfast.
- Friendly staff, cheap place to stay, good location. Very nice shower! Perfect for a short and cheap stay with not too high expectations!
- Budget room at budget price, all clean, tiny bathroom but usable, good hot shower, helpful staff, good location, good coffee machine.
- Basic, good value hotel near some excellent restaurants and a delightful wine bar in the main square
- Good breakfast with good choice and good coffee. Friendly and helpful reception.
Relais du Silence Les Jardins D’Ulysse
With a private terrace or balcony, each air-conditioned room has a view of the courtyard or garden. Bedrooms at Relais du Silence Les Jardins D’Ulysse are soundproofed and decorated uniquely.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the hotel and guests have the option of taking breakfast in their room. Guests of the Relais du Silence Les Jardins D’Ulysse are invited to relax on the hotel terrace or in the hotel’s garden.The hotel is located 3.4 miles from Le Touquet Airport. Activities in the nearby area include a golf course 1.5 miles away and fishing in the town of Etaples, located 1.8 miles from the hotel. The historic town of Montreuil-sur-Mer is 20-minutes away.
- Nice quiet relais. Good breakfast, comfortable rooms. Ideal one night stop. Highly recommended
Great locations and a wonderful patio to relax in at the end of the day.
I would definitely use again
Brilliant choice at breakfast
Good clean rooms
Big double bed and fab linen
Balcony, with sun in the evening
Spacious room and bathroom
Tea/coffee and kettle in room
- The room was really good and the bed extremely comfortable.The bathroom too was nice and very clean.They also provided us with a baby cot and we all had a really good night of sleep!We also had a table with chairs just outside our balcony which was nice in the sun!The breakfast was good too and with enough choice and some amazing cheeses!The staff was friendly and kind.Location perfect not far from Le Touquet…Car park and wifi…We didn’t use the tv but they have many good channels
Each room has a TV, telephone and Wi-Fi access. The private bathrooms have a bathtub and a shower.The hotel is across from Nausicaa, the French National Sea Experience Centre. There are many sites and activities in the area including the Gothic Church of Saint Nicolas, the historic quarter and windsurfing.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free public parking is available on site.
- The sea view was great,the staff ok as well was are room.
- Nice hotel in a good location a short walk from the city centre. Room was small but ok but not much room in the bathroom. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Location e cellent . Near historic centre and right side if town fir a dash to the ferries. Staff were lovely. Breakfast good
- Breakfast was good. Good location to get to Calais.
- BReakfast was fine. hotel clean. ideal for 1-2 nights
Inter-Hotel Berck-sur-Mer Neptune
Rooms at the Inter-Hotel Berck-sur-Mer Neptune have a traditional seaside design, a private bathroom with a hairdryer and some have panoramic sea views. The apartments and studios have a balcony, a living room and a kitchenette which is available for stays of 2 nights or more and for an extra cost.Breakfast is served daily and guests can enjoy traditional cuisine and seafood specialties in the Inter-Hotel Berck-sur-Mer Neptune’s restaurant. There is also a bar and a terrace on the seafront.A 24-hour front desk at the Inter-Hotel Berck-sur-Mer Neptune is available. All rooms and apartments are serviced by a lift.Local leisure activities include golf and tennis and there is a swimming pool at the nearby Agora complex.
- Amazing view of the beach from our room. Close to all facilities.
- Location good and staff friendly and helpful. Kettle in room great
- A wonderful hotel in a superb location overlooking a beautiful beach. Superior double room had a balcony with chairs and an amazing view over the beach and sea. Evening sunsets were fantastic. Room was recently renovated and was extremely comfortable and clean. Many restaurants and bars nearby so didn’t eat in the restaurant. Parking is free in nearby streets.
- I have stayed here several times. This Hotel is situated opposite the beach. We have the panoramic suite which are very comfortable.
- We had a lovely big room , all beds very comfy, staff friendly
Les Sables d’Or
An LCD TV and a private bathroom feature in all of the rooms at Les Sables d’Or. Each is simply decorated with chocolate brown and cream tones.Hot drinks and fresh pastries are on the breakfast buffet every morning. On sunny days guests can dine on the terrace or enjoy a drink from the bar in the sunshine.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout and public parking is also free on site. Guests may choose to relax at Golf de Touquet golf course, just 1.2 miles from the hotel.
- It was perfect for what we desired – somewhere relaxed and uncomplicated, with a very clean small pool and Jacuzzi, a garden to relax in and the staff who were always extremely helpful, doing their best with our lack of french! It was walking distance to the sandy beach and an easy drive to La Touquet or other towns with more to offer. A simple and unpretentious hotel, and just what we enjoy!
- Friendly staff, very courteous and tolerant of my poor command of French language. This was the 23rd time we have stayed here in the last 30 years. Always a pleasure to walk in tbrough the doors.😀
- It’s quiet and it is excellent value for money
- With 4 of us staying in a family room, the space was fabulous.
- The beds were really comfortable and had crisp white linen. Lovely and clean especially bathroom. We arrived late and instructions for access were clear and a note left with keys was very helpful. Breakfast was super, good selection, everything was fresh and croissants and bread were yummy! A nice touch was a play area for children in one section of restaurant where our five and four year old were happily occupied while waiting for the adults to finish their breakfast. Staff were helpful. Quiet and peaceful location. We loved it.
Ferme Des Chartroux
The hotel offers a large garden with a terrace, and guests can enjoy a continental breakfast that is prepared every morning.The Ferme Des Chartroux is 3.1 miles form the A16 motorway and 9.3 miles from Le Touquet. The town of Etaples is a 15-minute drive away and free private parking is also available.
- Excellent location! It was like in heaven! The host is the best host I have ever met! We wanted to do a barbeque and it was Sunday evening, we had no meat, and he tried to help us by phoning some friends and even looked on his own fridge to give us meat! The breakfast was fabulous! We were 4 persons staying in a family room! Very clean! Very comfortable, cozy! I highly reccomend!
- VFM, Easily accessible, quiet, nice friendly owners, good local restaurants – a regular stop off point for us en-route to the SW
- This is our third stay at the property! It’s quiet in a lovely rural setting and immaculately clean. The rooms are very comfortable with attention to detail to make your stay comfortable. The staff are always very welcoming an there is no problem taking our dog.
- Beautiful setting in peaceful countryside. Kids loved looking out to fields of animals. Fab spacious family room and great breakfast from friendly hosts
- Friendly and helpful. Lovely clean rooms and excellent breakfast
Hotel et Résidence Chez Gino Le Touquet-Etaples
The guest rooms at Chez Gino include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.A buffet-style breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Hotel et Residence Chez Gino.Close to the Côte d’Opale golf courses and 3.1 miles from Le Touquet Paris-Plage, Chez Gino benefits from an ideal location for golf enthusiasts and it is a much appreciated leisure destination.
- The location is excellent and the private parking a great asset as parking can be very difficult in Etaples on market days and especially in the summer. The microwave and refrigerator were very useful. Excellent breakfasts.
- Breakfast was good, owner was friendly and polite, but could have accommodated my wife’s disability a bit better I felt.
- Pastries and croissants where excellent. Staff super friendly. Room clean, good facilities and comfy bed.
- Lovely breakfast, fresh bread and croissants. We loved our room, with a projector, and a bath!
- Despite the studio being small we were very comfortable including the bed. The shower was great and there was plenty of useful storage space. Chez Gino is in a very central but quiet location.
Hotel Côte d’Opale
The Hotel Côte d’Opale welcomes you in a family atmosphere.
- Recently refurbished, really nice decor and a very spacious comfortable room.
- Easy to park, good location and perfect for us to head off on our bikes and enjoy the lovely area. Staff friendly and everything was as we hoped. Thanks
- Booked on day of arriving – general availability in the area was low. Given the 2* classification received what was expected. Is located by a quite busy road, but right opposite a large free carpark! As a last minute one night stay it was perfectly OK. Some rooms, fortunately not the one I had, may be quite dark due to the layout of the building.
- Stayed there a few times as a short stay/overnight break. Good location and over the past couple of years or so have encountered the disruption of renovation (due for completion in May 2018). So comments have taken that into account. Ideal location with convenient public parking opposite hotel. This is a no-frills, unpretentious and clean hotel, and is good value for money provided your expectations are that when booking. Friendly staff with little or no English.
- The hotel owner/manager is so helpful and friendly. The hotel is clean. The breakfast is lovely.
Each room comes with a private bathroom.Calais is 29.8 miles from Auberge d’Inxent, while Boulogne-sur-Mer is 15.5 miles from the property.
- Very quiet, peaceful and charming. Small friendly town. Beautiful surroundings. Very clean room. Great restaurant.
- Everything was fantastic have stayed before and would go back again and again
- Excellent quality accommodation, welcome, and food and wine!
- Excellent food on the expensive side after it all added up. Cosy place to stay – a bit like an English inn.
This is a small auberge which has been owned and run by the same married couple for the past 20 years.
It is a very attractive 18th century building on the main road through the village of Inxent. Although it is very quiet at night, the road is fairly busy during the day with farm and local traffic.
There is a small private parking area just across the road from the hotel.
The rooms are smallish, fairly simple but perfectly adequate for a short stay. The bathroom was adequate but fairly old-fashioned and simple.
Dinner at the auberge – to my mind the main reason for staying here – was of a high standard with friendly and efficient service.
Breakfast was simple but just adequate for the price at 12 euros.
Top Hotels In Rosamel Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!