10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roquevaire Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Roquevaire Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roquevaire Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roquevaire Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roquevaire Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roquevaire Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roquevaire Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roquevaire Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Logis Le Mas de l’Étoile Aubagne
Each room at Le Mas de l’Etoile Aubagne has a private bathroom, a TV and a work desk.The on-site restaurant is open from Monday to Saturday for lunch and dinner.Free private parking is available on site and the Logis Le Mas de l’Étoile Aubagne is just 650 feet from a local bus stop, which provides direct service to the town centre. Circuit Paul Ricard is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Mark was super helpful and very well organized. Breakfast was fantastic, great location, spectacular view.
Staff in particular were very friendly and helpful.
Lovely pool and a pleasant terrace for alfresco eating in warm weather.
Excellent restaurant next door.
Very convenient for the main autoroutes in the south of France.
- Very nice breakfast and excellent restaurant, cleanliness of rooms.
- I checked in late and they were expecting me so it took 30 seconds. Nice room, nice bed, small but nice bathroom. Good self service breakfast.
The reception staff were very good – probably the easier check-in ever!
The rooms were adequate – bed comfy, needed an extra pillow but was easily obtained by asking at Reception. Breakfast was fine – continental buffet style, you could go back as many times as you wanted. We ate one night at the hotel and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. There is a swimming pool which is clean, with a good number of loungers around it.
It is a small hotel, and it is a little off the beaten track but worth a visit.
The air-conditioned guest rooms include a minibar, a flat-screen TV and cable channels. They each feature a work desk and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast with fresh pastries, hot drinks and fruit juices can be enjoyed every morning at Hôtel Occitan. The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional South of France cuisine.Exit 33 of the A52 motorway is 1.2 miles from the hotel and Roquevaire is 2.2 miles away. The property is a 20-minute drive from Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume and 9.3 miles from Aubagne.
Helpful staff, suggested to open the breakfast 30 minutes earlier to accommodate my constraints.
Spotless rooms and facilities.
Very convenient parking facility.
- The place is very clean, and the stuff was very nice and helpful.
- The hotel is situated in a small town by the highway. We stayed there to have a good rest before the longest leg of our journey home by car and to prolong the sensation of holiday. The hotel seemed very new, not older than 1-2 years, as it seemed (or at least freshly repaired). The room was very big with a double bed providing more than enough sleeping space for 2 people. Shampoo in the bathroom, hairdryer, TV with international channels…anything necessary at hand.
It was convenient having a small restaurant in the hotel for dinner after a long day of sightseeing/traveling
- la qualité de l’accueil, disponibilité. Le parking fermé.
- Helpful staff, suggested to open the breakfast 30 minutes earlier to accommodate my constraints.
B&B Hôtel Aubagne Gémenos
All of the rooms also have a private shower and a TV with TNT channels. They are decorated in a traditional style.The reception is open 24 hours a day and you will also find a cold drinks machine in the lobby.Cassis is a 25-minute drive away and the A50 motorway is just 1.6 miles away. Free parking is available on site.
For the price is something you would expect.
- Convenient locaiton, quiet room, you get what you pay for.
- very cozy and clean. ideal place for drive through tourists
- The hotel is very new, similar to a student house and very easy to reach by car. It’s located in a quiet and strategic area from which you can visit Marseille and the Calanques. Breakfast very nice.
- Simple and clean hotel. Staff was very helpful when we had an issue with the wifi. Good value for the price.
- For the price is something you would expect.
ibis budget Aubagne Paluds Agora
Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Extras include a desk.At ibis budget Aubagne Paluds Agora guests can enjoy a breakfast every morning, in the hotel’s dining room.Free parking is possible on site. Marseille Provence Airport is 27.3 miles away, and Aubagne Train Station is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Simple economic lodgings with about very friendly staff.
- Clean. Secure parking on site. Lovely ladies at reception.
The price was low and the place (room and common areas) was warm, clean and comfortable. The free private parking was a great plus.
We had to go to the Luminy Campus and the location in Aubagne allowed us to get there without crossing Marseille’s downtown, so avoiding the traffic.
Department stores and a gas station nearby added to the comfort.
- The staff was really nice and the room was ok for the price. It’s a nice hotel to stay for a night and if you are travelling by car as there is nothing around
- Le personnel très accueillant et la bonne situation géographique . Pdj correct pour le prix. Le parking gratuit sécurisé
Inter Hotel – Le Relais D’Aubagne
The well-equipped rooms feature traditional decor and include free WiFi internet access.Free private parking is provided at Le Relais D’Aubagne, making it easy to explore the Côte d’Azur by car.The friendly and attentive staff at Le Relais D’Aubagne will be happy to help you organise your stay in Aubagne 24 hours a day.
- Comfortable bed, loads of parking, easy to find, convenient for Circuit Paul Ricard, very good value, 24-hr reception.
- Good location for those who want to visit whole region. Its in the centre between Calanques, Cassis, La Ciotat and Marselie. 10mins by car to each place. Tasty breakfast, very friendly staff, nice room.
- Great location next to the motorway. Room was clean and comfortable. Located next to a shopping center.
- Very comfortable bed: room small but spotlessly clean; restaurant on site was very good. Good location if all you need is a stopover from the motorway.
– Helpful staff
– Clean place
– Location not far from Cassis
Résidence Côté Sud La Bouilladisse
Guest rooms at La Bouilladisse include en suite facilities, a TV and telephone.There are rooms for guests with disabilities and reduced mobility.Résidence Côté Sud La Bouilladisse offers easy access to the A52 motorway. This gives access to Aubagne in 10 minutes, Aix-en-Provence in 20 minutes and Marseille in 25 minutes.
- Le personnel de l accueil , l expresso a 1 euro à l accueil, la demande d’une chambre calme respecté .
- L’accueil aimable et la disponibilité du personnel. Et situation proche commerces.
Logement agréable. Parking fermé la nuit.
- L’ensemble de l’appartement est bien agencé par rapport au tarif, il ne manque pas de place et le personnel est très serviable et à notre écoute.
- Le personnel et son accueil , c était vraiment impeccable !!!le logement, on croirait qu on vient d acheter un petit appartement dans le sud de la France,la propreté et les commerces tout autour et dans les environs proches.
Logis Hôtel La Fenière
The Fenière’s restaurant offers traditional dishes made with fresh produce, served on a shaded terrace. Breakfast can be enjoyed in your room, upon request and at a supplement.Guests of the Logis Hôtel La Fenière can relax in the hotel’s garden and enjoy hiking and cycling in the surrounding countryside. Marseille is 19.9 miles away.
- Sincere welcome of family. Great food at resto.pretty outdoor area for eating and around pool?
- Very rude manager of the resturant who was obnoxious and very unfriendly .. one of the rudest people I have met ..
- The restaurant associated with the hotel is wonderful, and certainly worth a detour to visit.
- Room completely quiet with perfect climatization, very nice pool and very friendly and helpfull personal, Wlan fast at every time.
- L’hôtel est très calme malgré la proximité de la route. La chambre est spacieuse, très bien équipée et très propre. Le personnel est très attentionné. Petite piscine très agréable.
Kyriad Marseille Gemenos
All rooms are air-conditioned and feature free Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Canal+ and beIN Sports, tea and coffee making facilities and biscuits. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer.An all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast is available every morning at the hotel and French cuisine is served in the on-site restaurant. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar.It is 2.5 miles from Aubagne, 7.5 miles from Cassis and 12.4 miles from Castellet Racing Circuit. Additional features include free enclosed parking on site.
the food in the restaurant was realy very good 10/10
the staff is very helpful and frendly
- The “squeeze your own orange juice” feature was a great touch for me.
- Clean and new structure with a good restaurant and a private parking area. Rooms are fuctional, quite and comfortable. Essential bathroom but equippd with everything.
- The only good thing about the hotel was the breakfast which was really good – beyond what most other hotels in France offer. Also seemed to have a nice pool – wasn’t relevant for us in the weather.
- Staff were great, room was comfortable, free secure parking, nice restaurant ,we arrived late and left early and it was a great overnight stop
- the food in the restaurant was realy very good 10/10
Qualys-Hotel Aubagne Linko
Air-conditioned and sound-proofed rooms are all equipped with a bathroom with bath or shower, TV and free WiFi. Special accommodations have been made for guests with disabilities and non-smoking guests.The hotel is 12.4 miles from Marseille, and 9.3 miles from the blue waters of Cassis. Circuit Paul Ricard is a 40-minute drive away.
Friendliness, helpfulness, lovely views in to town square and mountains and easy accessibility to town .
- Hotel right in the centre of Aubagne. Ideal for our business trip. Nice breakfast on the roof. Nice bar very close to the hotel with jamming musicians.
- The bed was very confortable and the breakfast was great.
- the staff were very accomodating in giving directions around the area. We did not eat the breakfast because we found it too expensive for what you got. The spoken English was very good. Thank you for the small gift.
- The breakfast and the setting for it on top of the hotel.
- Friendliness, helpfulness, lovely views in to town square and mountains and easy accessibility to town .
The hotel serves a buffet breakfast every morning, either in the cosy dining room with exposed beams, or on the garden terrace. Guests can also enjoy an evening drink in the bar.Le Provence is located in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region. It is 3.1 miles from Aubagne and its SNCF train station, and a 20-minute drive from Aix-en-Provence. Free private parking is provided on site.
- Flexible hospitable owners who engaged readily with us, guests. Lovely with our little dog. Comfortable parking.
personnel très sympa et de service
propreté et emplacement
- Un accueil excellent, agréable, sympathique et souriant !
- Nous avons été accueillis avec un grand sourire et beaucoup de gentillesse. La chambre était très agréable et nous avons pu prendre un excellent petit déjeuner en terrasse au son des cigales. C’est un hôtel très agréable.
- Gérante très sympathique, discute bien avec les clients et très arrangeante, petits déjeuner parfait, bien situé . Nous sommes allés dîner dans un restaurant pas très loin “Le Fer à Cheval” nous le recommandons patron très accueillant et serveur parfait, restauration de très bonne qualité.
Top Hotels In Roquevaire Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roquevaire Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roquevaire Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roquevaire Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!