10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roquestéron Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Chalet Alpina Aquarelax Hotel & Spa
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and bathrobes, slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Guests have free access to the Aquarelax relaxation centre, including a sauna and hot tub. You will find concierge service at the property.This hotel has ski-to-door access and ski equipment hire is available. Côte d’Azur Airport is 16.8 miles from the property.
Un restaurant parfait pour des vacances d’hiver !
Des petits dej gargantuesques comme on les aime avant de chausser les skis !
Douche Italienne vaste
Peignoirs chaussons pour jacusi
- La gentillesse des propriétaires, les chambres très confortables, la situation par rapport aux pistes est excellente
Michel, le patron ainsi que son équipe étaient très prévenants, à l’ecoute Aux besoins particuliers d’une maman Vegan et de très jeunes enfants.
L’hôtel très bien situé avec une magnifique vue sur les pistes hélas pas enneigées du tout mais ce sont les aléas des voyages …
- L hôtel, le personnel, les patrons très accueillant, le restaurant et l espace spa.
- Un restaurant parfait pour des vacances d’hiver !
Auberge de Calendal
All rooms in the inn are equipped with a TV. Auberge de Calendal has some rooms with mountain views, and rooms come with a coffee machine. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Nice is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Cannes is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 21 miles from Auberge de Calendal.
- Accueil et hébergement simples mais particulièrement sympathique au cœur d’un beau village.
- Accueil très sympathique des propriétaires. Restaurant avec cuisine simple et très goûteuse
- Le personnel etait très sympathique et attentif à l’ensemble des clients!
- Gutes Frühstück, einfach aber lecker. Menü zum Abendessen war auch gut. Leider war soviel im Restaurant los,
- l’accueil et la convivialité. De bons repas. Attention: Vendredi soir, soirée pizza les couches tôt devrons patienter avant de faire fermer les yeux! mais sympa.
All the sound-proofed rooms at Hotel Alizé have a TV and a desk. They all feature a bathroom with a bath or a shower and offer a mountain view.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge or directly in your room. You can ask the 24-hour reception about the nearby restaurants.Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel and free private parking is also possible on site. Verdon Gorges are a 10-minute drive away and Entrevaux is a 5-minute drive.
- The beach was very close and there is a lovely cafe almost next door
- la sympathie du personnel et de la présence de la piscine
Le personnel est discret, sympathique et arrangeant.
Proximité du centre ville et d’une station essence ( pour les motards ).
- Lits très confortables ! Et le personnel d’une extrême gentillesse !
- Petit déjeuner copieux chambre calme et confortable
Auberge Du Riou
Auberge Du Riou has a restaurant, which serves traditional and regional cuisine. Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace or enjoy a drink in the bar.The property features a children’s playground, and many activities can be enjoyed in the area including canoeing, rafting, and via ferrata.Free parking is available near the hotel. Auberge Du Riou is approximately an hour’s drive from the Italian border and Nice is 31.1 miles away. The Valberg Ski Station is 24.9 miles from the hotel.
- The staff is really super friendly and also efficient. The rooms are spacy, quite and very clean. the restaurant food is very good at fair prices.
- The hotel is located in a remote village around 30 minutes drive north of Entrevaux. It is a very beautiful and peaceful location. The food was excellent. Accommodation is basic and rustic but clean.
The Host was very friendly and happy. The food was lovely and we were able to eat in their garden.
It was conveniently located close to entrevaux where we wanted to visit.
- The very friendly staff! Great help with our French! Wonderful food & suggestions to explore the area. The Gorge trip was outstanding!
- Great hosts, good dinners, peace and quiet. Lovely local walks. Interesting roads!
ULVF Le Domaine de l’Olivaie
Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play table tennis and billiards at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Cannes is 21.7 miles from Le Domaine de l’Olivaie, while Menton is 16.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 12.4 miles from Le Domaine de l’Olivaie.
- Reminded me of the movie “Dirty Dancing” Tons of family activities offered at the property. Perfect summer getaway.
- The relaxed athmosphere, facilites especially the fabulous swimming pool and surrounding views are spectacular. Staff we’re going out of there way to make us as comfortable as possible.
- Esta enclavado en sitio precioso, en el principio de los Alpes, estás a 20 km de Niza y unos 30 km de Italia, los apartamentos son fabulosos y muy nuevos.
- Piscina, minigolf, ping-pong…… tutto compreso nel prezzo. Accoglienza del personale. Posizione panoramica. Buona colazione.
la chambre – studio, propre, repeinte, et la literie bonne.
la piscine de belle taille
Hôtel Restaurant des 2 Vallées
All rooms feature a view of the mountains, a TV and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom is complete with free toiletries.A breakfast is available each morning at Hôtel Restaurant des 2 Vallées. Guests can also enjoy lunch or dinner in the on-site restaurant.Saint-Laurent-du-Var is a 25-minute drive from the hotel and the Mercantour National Park is 28.6 miles away. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking.
- First, I should say that it is an older hotel, with adequate, but not large, rooms. This, plus traffic in the area others might find objectionable. But we found the owners/family/staff such pleasant and cheerful people that we chose to ignore the shortcomings. In addition, the location at the base of jagged “mountains” and the junction of the Vesubies and Var rivers is spectacular. Kt is a great base for exploring the area, though the roads are narrow and winding. A further benefit of the area is that it is a short walk to the Plan du Var rail station for the Chemin de Fer de Provence railroad. You can take one of several train a day into the mountains, particularly to Entrevaux which is a wonderful citadel city. Have lunch and take a later train back for dinner at your hotel.
- The hotel is in a very scenic spot but on a very busy road. We walked to a nearby cafe and passed a couple of shops but not a lot in vicinity.
- Petit hôtel de charme, dommage sur une grande route avec beaucoup de circulation le matin. Heureusement, le double vitrage fait son office. Bon repas, pas cher, cuisine familiale.
- Assez proche de toutes nos ballades (Isola 2000, Nice…) ambiance familiale apprécié, repas et petit déjeuner comme on aime en toute simplicité, peut-être proposer charcuterie et fromage au petit déjeuner et revoir votre prix à la hausse mais pas trop. Hôtel très propre, le prix est très raisonnable. La route ne nous a pas gêné le soir
- Ein familiär geführtes kleines Hotel, das gezielt auf die Wünsche der Gäste eingeht. Das Personal ist sehr freundlich, das Gemüse der Gerichte auf der Speisekarte stammt aus eigenem Anbau der Familie. Motorräder können gesondert in der Einfahrt gesichert abgestellt werden. Ein großer Parkplatz liegt direkt vor dem Hotel.
Auberge Les Gorges du Loup
The guest rooms have satellite TV and offer garden views. Each room has a traditional décor with wooden furnishings, and the private bathrooms include a hairdryer.You can dine on the shaded terrace during summer or by the fireplace in the restaurant in winter, and enjoy a drink in the bar. A continental breakfast is served every morning at the Auberge les Gorges du Loup.Nice is located 13.7 miles from this hotel, Cannes is 11.8 miles away and the beaches of Antibes are a 25-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- A beautifully located auberge with astonishing view from the window. The owners were extremely nice and helpful. Our dinner was so tasty and the service was great too! Our room had recently fitted modern bathroom. Highly recommend!
- A family ownership with all members working and trying their best to make your stay a wonderful experience. Excellent service throughout even on Sunday night when the restaurant is closed, they organized dinner for us
- Just great. Full of character. Semi rustic with ongoing maintenance and renovation but very comfortable. Funny stories at dinner of Queen Victoria visits and Mafia blowing up the adjacent hotel for insurance. Great experience. Loved it
Perfect pit stop only 35 minutes from Nice Airport
A room with a breathtaking view to the gorge
An excellent dinner at a good price
An excellent breakfast
Very friendly staff (both on telephone and on location)
- Perfect diner menu’s served on a nice terrasse by friendly people. The romantic hotel is situated at the entrance of the lovely Gorge du Loup. Rooms are simple but clean and comfortable.
Auberge De Tourrettes
At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms have a closet.Nice is 11 miles from Auberge De Tourrettes, while Cannes is 11 miles from the property. Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 9 miles away.
- It blew us away!!!! Amazing! And we loved Charlotte!
Very nice decoration.
The staff was always nice and gave good recommendations.
Breakfast, although expensive (16 euros) was very good.
- Great restaurant, comfortable beds, fantastic views
- The auberge was charming with wonderful views, as was the medieval town. Breakfast was wonderful and huge. Dinner included complimentary tapenade with bread to start. It was the best I have ever had in my life and a very generous portion. The salad with pine nuts and freshly made dressing was outstanding. The owners were interesting, friendly, and kind. I forgot my purse at the dinner table, realized it was missing next morning, ran down to see if they saw it,and it had been safely put away by owners. So my passport, license, credit cards, etc were all safe. Imagine what a day Iwould have had if the owners had not been so helpful. We will return for sure!
- Great breakfast, fantastic terrace and pool area with sun front m mid morning to late in the day. The hosts were great and made our stay all the more wonderful. Looking forward to visiting again.
Château Saint-Martin & Spa – an Oetker Collection Hotel
All rooms and suites are air-conditioned. They feature views of the garden, countryside or sea, a TV with cable channels and a safety deposit box. The en suite bathrooms include a hairdryer, free toiletries and slippers. Some rooms feature a balcony.There are several restaurants on site including the gourmet Saint Martin, which features a terrace with panoramic views of the Mediterranean coast and an open kitchen. There is also a bar, Le Rossini. Room service is available throughout the day.Additional features include body treatments, yoga lessons, wine tasting, a boules and a 24-hour reception. The beach is 8.1 miles away and free private parking is possible on site.
- The spa, the setting and surroundings the staff, the restaurant. Everything!!
- The hotel is top of the 5star. Staff super professional and their hospitality spoils you. The wifi works great. Food is superb at The Michelin star restaurant. The overall stay over met my expectations. Sad I booked only one night should have had one more night.
The setting, service and food sublime
You can’t find fault : heaven on earth
- Everything was perfect. We couldn’t have asked for a better hotel. Just beautiful.
- Perfect! Romantic, incredibly food and spa and charming staff. Can’t wait to go back!
Les Belles Terrasses
Each room features an LCD TV and a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and toilet. The sea view rooms have their own private terrace.The onsite restaurant proposes traditional specialties.Cagnes sur Mer Train Station and the A8 motorway are 5 miles away. Cannes is 18.6 miles away and Nice Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- The location was great. Good parking was available and the room was clean.
- Good location up in the hills and close to Tourettes-sur loup, the medieval town. Restaurant served a nice dinner and excellent breakfast.
- Fantastic view, lovely bath, great bed and good breakfast
Our room was a good size with nice ensuit. The balcony was large and had a magnificent view over 180 deg down to the Mediterranean.
The restaurant was lovely and the food excellent.
This hotel is run by the family and as a result has a great family atmosphere.
- The lady host is very nice, has lovely dogs. The hotel is situated in a beautiful area but preferably go there by car. Rooms were clean and well maintained.
Top Hotels In Roquestéron Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!