10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roqueredonde Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Roqueredonde Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roqueredonde Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roqueredonde Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roqueredonde Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roqueredonde Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roqueredonde Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roqueredonde Midi-pyrénées:
Le Relais de Ceilhes
Decorated in a traditional style, the guest rooms all offer a view of the garden and countryside and they include a TV and free Wi-Fi access. Free toiletries are provided in the en suite bathrooms.A continental breakfast consisting of homemade jams and biscuits is prepared every morning, and it can be taken on the terrace during sunny weather. You can also enjoy a drink from the bar after dinner.The spa town of Avene is 6.2 miles from this hotel and you can visit Sylvanes Abbey, 12.4 miles away. Free private parking is available on site and the Millau Viaduct is 31.1 miles away.
- Comfortable hotel with clean rooms, nice and helpful people, excellent food! It was a very pleasant experience and highly recommended!
- Chambre propre spacieuse et restauration de grande qualité pour un tarif très raisonnable
- tres belle chambre avec beaucoup d’espace, agencé avec gout. Salle de bain dans le meme registre. Parfait…..
- Bon petit déjeuner avec gâteaux “maison”
- Passer la porte d’entrée de l’hôtel on se retrouve dans “un autre monde”. chambre spacieuse, salle d’eau suffisante, le tout dans une propreté absolu, télé, bouilloire avec thé et café offert
Hotel du Nord
Each non-smoking room and suite is equipped with cable TV and a telephone. The suites also have a minibar. Free WiFi access is available throughout the hotel.Hotel du Nord is just 450 feet from the banks of the River Lergue and 150 feet from Lodève Bus Station. Private parking is available on site and there is also a secure garage upon reservation.The ideal location allows guests to visit several protected sites such as Salagou Lake, Navacelles Circus and the UNESCO St Guilhem le Désert heritage site.
- Hving secure garage for car. Room was very clean withh excellent air conditioning.
- Helpful and friendly proprietors, and obvious effort to make the hotel appealing
- Very well. The reception personal was very helpful in finding the next accommodation site in Soubés
- Location is perfect for visiting Lodève. Traditional French hotel on the first and higher floors of a 19th century building. Outstandingly friendly owners who went out of their way to help us. Nice terrace for a drink (which you have to bring yourself).
- The reception was very friendly and you were close to amenities.vwry quirky.
Hotel Du Rocher
The Hotel du Rocher features 30 comfortable guest rooms fitted with shower and satellite TV. Some of them also come with a desk and free Wi-Fi access.A buffet breakfast is available each morning and both the breakfast room and restaurant offer disabled access.The fortified town of La Couvertoirade is a 15-minute drive away and the Cirque de Navacelles is 18.6 miles away. You can also visit the medieval village of Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, which is located on the Saint James’s Way.
Very convenient access – just off main road & by all needed amenities.
A little Italian restaurant across the road served great bowls, freshly sizzled from the kitchen. Perfect after a rainy day.
- Very modern and comfortable with self catering facilities and a chinese restaurant almost on the site.
- Easy to find off the A75. Easy to park. Pleasant staff. Big surprise- the size and comfort of the rooms. Hot showers, kettle provided when requested, comfy chairs and table in room.Nice regional menu in restaurant. Perfect overnight stay on a snowy December night.
- Standard French breakfast,nothing special but the room we had on the front was massive although no a/c and a nice comfy bed.
- Always a pleasure to stay. I book my whole travel around availability of a room as I would not stay anywhere else. Kettle available is requested.
- Very convenient access – just off main road & by all needed amenities.
Hotel Restaurant La Calade
This former rectory offers rooms with stone walls and wooden floors. Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a wardrobe. There is also a private bathroom with free toiletries and shower. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.Every morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast on the terrace with fresh bread, croissants, homemade jams and beverages. In the evening they can dine at the hotel’s restaurant.Hiking and mountain bike trails are accessible from the property and Cirque de Moureze is 3.1 miles away. Lunas Train Station is located 16.8 miles from the property. Free public parking is available on site.
- Very personable owners made us very welcome very pleas
- Warm and friendly reception always attentive,quiet lovely village location and great food.
The hotel is a beautiful old country house which is serene and beautiful. The rooms are rather small but decent. The staff is great and welcoming. The three person room is nice and large with absolute value for money.
The location is good to stay while you are transiting. There is a coffee place right in front of the property which serves great coffee.
- Great location, very quiet and peaceful. Great staff they were very helpful, nothing was too much trouble.
- Lovely hotel, we had a very good dinner and breakfast was great.
Each room is simply decorated and includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms feature a private terrace.A buffet breakfast is served daily. You can also enjoy meals at the restaurant which offers a selection of local wines to go with local specialities and seasonal products.You can enjoy games of pétanque on site, or hiking and cycling in the area. La Palombe offers mountain bike rental. It is 31.1 miles from Béziers Airport and 37.3 miles from Montpellier. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- rooms were really nice with large bathroom and a bath. Views over the area are superb, but the jewel in the crown is the restaurant which has great food and the staff were great,explaining every dish as we went through the menu. they use a lot of local produce even picking the figs from the tree just outside. loved it
- Superb food and I have been to many Michelin star restaurants
- Charming old building in beautiful surroundings, with great restaurant and very helpful and friendly staff. Was also given a bottle of rose at the end of our stay. What’s not to like!
- Famous food, charming staff,beautiful quiet location
- Light airy room with French doors opening to wonderful view of the mountains.Separate shower, toilet and washbasin facilities which worked well. Lovely food and good service in restaurant. Peaceful, picturesque location. Clean pool .
La Gare aux Anes
The accommodations of La Gare aux Anes have a flat-screen TV and a telephone. Some of them also include a 4-poster bed or a balcony.A breakfast is available every morning and can be brought to the comfort of your room. You can sample the dishes from the restaurant in the dining room or on the terrace, when the weather is fine.La Gare aux Anes is 3.1 miles from La Couvertoirade and 12.4 miles from Sainte Eulalie de Cernon. The River Dourbie is just 5 miles away.
- A very friendly atmosphere and the apartment turned out to be the signal box for the old railway station that is now the hotel and restaurant. Downstairs was very comfortable and in the morning, breakfast was really good and included a couple of eggs. Seeing the donkeys was fun too.
- Can’t complain because it was really cheap. Really friendly staff.
- Superb gem, not for everyone taste I would guess but we loved it! Super quite, superb for kids, great pool, lots of space for kids to run around, donkeys and goats – cheeky!
- Great place, very quiet, nice rooms, staff is kind and helpfull
- Great quiet location in the middle of nowhere. Nice breakfast. Donkeys
Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries, while certain accommodations at the inn also offer a seating area.Guests at Hotel L’Ogustin can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Montpellier is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Sète is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 29 miles from the property.
The village is nice to look around, there is no much to do around we arrived around 6 pm and walk around the town. The auberge as a restaurant with a menu , and do breakfast for 7 euro , bread , croissant, coffee, jam, honey. For diner we had just a cheese platter for 5 euro each . The manager was a nice guy, very French but speaking English. The room was pleasant , clean, the bathroom was clean and everything need for the toiletries was supplied. The bedding was not hard not soft.
Unfortunately it was a bad day for the manager,at 10.30 pm someone mistake the electric switch with the fire alarm, as well the manager’s got the cash register stolen behind the bar, loosing a part of the day cash. Thank you guys nice place.
- Great location, clean and comfy room, very good dinner, great staff
- Très bon accueil hébergement excellent nous avons apprécié le repas
- Cuisine exceptionnelle. Nous avons pris 2 déjeuners dans cet établissement et avons été agréablement surpris par la qualité, la fraîcheur et l’originalité de la cuisine proposée.
- La jolie salle de restaurant mais aussi la qualité des plats.
- The village is nice to look around, there is no much to do around we arrived around 6 pm and walk around the town. The auberge as a restaurant with a menu , and do breakfast for 7 euro , bread , croissant, coffee, jam, honey. For diner we had just a cheese platter for 5 euro each . The manager was a nice guy, very French but speaking English. The room was pleasant , clean, the bathroom was clean and everything need for the toiletries was supplied. The bedding was not hard not soft.
Auberge Val Moureze Hôtel & Spa
Decorated in a contemporary-style with tiled floors, the rooms at Val Moureze are all soundproof and air-conditioned. Each comes with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with amenities.Guests can enjoy the buffet or continental breakfast on the shaded terrace. The seasonal restaurant ‘La Terrasse’ is open for dinner only. The garden and sun terrace provide a perfect place to relax while children play in the playground.A spa and wellness centre will be available on site. The hotel is situated only 6.8 miles from the A75 and parking is available on site.
- Fantastic location just outside a quaint old village. Good base for exploring the area. Check out the british officer killed in June 1944 whilst working with the Resistance & buried in the local churchyard. A very pleasant stay.
- The location is excellent, staff very friendly and very good food in the restaurant
- Beautiful well tended site close to Cirque de Mourèze.
- Views, quiet, mountain views,lavender, olive trees, lemon trees- walking distance to the Cirque de Moureze. Ideal spot for walking and exploring at this time of year.
- There is nothing really to like the grounds are sparse of greenery and not picturesque. The rooms are very basic no fridge, kettle, glasses or even pictures on the walls. More like a nuns cell than a hotel room.
Hôtel de La Poste
The restaurant serves traditional cuisine and local specialties. The bar is open for an evening aperitif. Hotel de la Poste is in close proximity to the Cevennes National Park and the A75 motorway (exit 47). It is just 4.3 miles from Millau Viaduct and 59 miles from Montpellier.It is the ideal starting point for hiking, mountain biking and outdoor sports.
- Comfortable bed, clean ensuite – good choice for buffet breakfast.
- Good value set price dinner….new bar area and dining room…..friendly staff.
- It is a small and simple ‘village’ hotel, but staff is friendly and helpful (in my case serving en extra early breakfast).
- The evening meal was excellent, along with the service.
Heating available in the room,
the waiter was cheery, and helpful when I was unwell, thank you,
the food was hot, fresh and tasty. Nice one chef.
La Dent de Saint Jean
Relax in your guest room which features views over the river and enjoy cooling and sweet nights in this altitude and intimate accommodation. The La Dent de St Jean hotel’s restaurant will spoil you with a tasty cuisine, local products as well as traditional or modern specialities.Ideally located, the La Dent de St Jean hotel allows you also to discover fully the Aveyron, a contrasting area blending many landscapes and boasting plenty of castles and rural churches. Free bicycle storage is available on site.
- The owners could not have been more helpful and made our stay perfect. Good restaurant and excellent breakfast.
- I wonderful, traditional hotel located in a stunning part of Southern France. Very friendly patron and superb food.
- In the middle of nowhere. Nice village location. Near a river.
- Good food at breakfast and dinner and great value! The rooms are basic yet functional. The hotel had excellent bicycle storage and the property is bicycle friendly. There is a good bakery and grocery store in town, which is a very short walk away.
- The lady owner was particularly helpful,the room suited my purposes, and the evening meal was good.
Top Hotels In Roqueredonde Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roqueredonde Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roqueredonde Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roqueredonde Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!